One Year Internship Ch. 09 – Week 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stayed inside me until his cock went soft. He finally pulled away and sat in the chair next to the bed. I could tell he was still working to catch his breath. "Are you okay," I asked.

"In between breathes he responded, "That was really amazing... better than any... sexual experience... I have ever had. Thank you."

"Well, I am glad you enjoyed it. I was going to jump in the shower and get cleaned up. Would you care to join me?"

He agreed this time and Carlton and I jumped in the shower. We laughed as we soaped each other up. Things got serious when I started washing his manhood. He grew in my hands once more. He kissed me hard and squeezed my ass. After a quick rinse, he turned me around and pushed me against the wall. I felt his erection between my cheeks. I knew what he wanted, and I wanted it too.

I pushed my hips out to help him with the angle. He lined his cock up and shoved it back into my ass. He wasted no time and started ramming me hard. I quickly felt my lost orgasm come rushing back to the front.

He gripped my hips and pulled me to meet him each time. Our skins causing a loud smack with each meeting. I concentrated on his cock going in and out and the ring of my ass squeezing him tightly. I gripped his cock, and it sent a surge through my body and out my pussy. My orgasm was right there for the taking. He slammed into me again and left himself there. I felt his cock pulsing over and over. It was just enough to give me the orgasm I was searching for.

Several minutes later we were standing outside the shower, drying off. He was clearly worn out after 3 orgasms and the energy he had to exert to get them. I slid my sundress over my naked body and left him to finish getting dressed.

He met me at the bar just on the periphery of the kitchen. We talked for a few more minutes before he told me he needed to get home. He kissed me one more time and told me how wonderful this experience had been.

I said goodbye to Carlton and headed back to my apartment. I ordered food and decided on one more shower to properly clean my ass out. I looked at my schedule and was delighted to see a lot of open space the rest of the weekend. Without jinxing myself, I quietly celebrated making it through the first week. 'Fifty-one more to go, I said to myself.'