One Year Internship Ch. 12 – Week 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lifted his body, and I pulled his clothes down releasing his swollen cock. It was maybe only 5 inches long, but was very big around, maybe as big as my wrist. It was heavily leaking pre-cum. I pulled his shoes off and his clothes and put them to the side and moved back between his legs. As I moved toward his cock, I commented, "You need a release."

I gripped his now bare manhood and started to stroke it. He groaned and exclaimed, "Oh my god. Megan, I won't last."

I took that as a hint and lowered my head down, slipping my mouth over his fat helmet. Once my mouth was adjusted, I pushed my mouth down his shaft sucking along the way. I barely made it to the base when I felt his midsection jerk. I prepared myself for his cum.

Thomas let out a huge groan and pushed his hips forward. His first offering poured into my mouth. It was salty and plentiful. I swallowed quickly. His next gush was even bigger and filled my mouth. I swallowed most of it before the next bit was added to it. He moaned loudly as is cock pumped over and over, and even though I swallowed as fast as I could, my mouth overflowed, and some dripped down to his groin. I waited his orgasm out before I slid off his manhood. I quickly cleaned up his groin and swallowed down the remaining bits.

As he sat there, recovering from the experience, I pulled away and leaned over to gather up my drink. As I took a big swig, Thomas surprised me by jumping up and heading to the bathroom. I sat there alone, thinking through how that went and pondering what the rest of the night might entail.

He was gone a long time and when he finally re-entered the room, I was sitting on the couch naked. I asked, "You okay Thomas?"

He stopped dead in his tracks and looked down at me. I could feel his eyes wondering over my body. I think he spent a lot of time looking at my tits. I was sure this was the first time he had seen a naked girl in real life.

I patted the couch again next to me and said, "Take that shirt off and come sit next to me and tell me what's on your mind."

He pulled off his shirt and slowly walked over and sat down next to me. He tried very hard to look at me and finally expressed, "Well, this very moment, I am thinking about you being naked here next to me. But before that I was thinking about how what just happened was really amazing. I am so sorry that I did not last at all. And of course, I am worried that I exploded in your mouth. Are you okay?"

"I am just fine. I am not worried at all that you busted so soon or that it was in my mouth. But a piece of advice, is that you should eat better food."

He had a very confused look on his face. I continued, "Your cum is very salty. It is an indication that you do not have enough fruit in your diet or that you eat too much junk food."

"Oh. I'm so sorry. I... uhhh... will... uhh... work on that."

"Good. Let's get comfortable again."

I leaned in and kissed him. The motion was very much like it was the first time, except he seemed more relaxed. After a few moments, I broke our kiss and whispered in his ear, "Would you like me to give you another blowjob?"

He whispered back, "I would love that."

I got off the couch and dragged him with me. I wanted him standing this time. Dropping to my knees, I found myself eye level with his erection. I did not hesitate in taking his manhood back into my mouth. His thickness barely fit in my mouth, and if I had not given so many blowjobs in the past 3 months, my mouth would be quickly hurting. But alas, I moved up and down, sucking and slurping.

His moans increased as I picked up the pace. It was when I started playing with his balls, that I felt him start to jerk. His second load poured into my mouth, and I swallowed each spurt down quickly. As he started to go limp, I let him fall from my mouth. He took a step back and fell on the couch. I used the remainder of my drink to clean out my mouth.

I allowed him a few moments to recover before proceeding forward. "Thomas, are you okay?" I asked.

I could still see some labored breathing. He responded, "I am more than okay. That was even better than the first time."

"Are you ready to continue?"

"Continue? There is more?"

"I think it is time for you to return the favor. I want you to be a giving lover for all your future partners."

He sat up with a very concerned look on his face. I got up and sat on the other end of the couch and pulled my legs up. With my left hand, I started squeezing my breast and flicking my nipple. I placed my right hand over my pussy and slowly messaged my wet hole.

"Come over here Thomas. It is time for me to teach you how to please a woman."

Thomas slowly moved over close to me. I began my instructions. "Crawl on top of me and kiss me. Kiss me like you want me. Kiss me like you are horny and are trying to get me horny so we can fuck."

He did as he was told. He crawled between my legs and hovered slightly. I met his gaze briefly before our lips connected. He initiated the French kiss and drove the pace. He was becoming a better kisser by the minute.

We kissed for a couple minutes before I broke away and continued the instruction, "Gently, slowly, seductively, kiss my neck and down my chest. You are trying to seduce me. I would like for you to enjoy my tits and pleasure my nipples."

Thomas did as I asked. As he gripped my breasts, one in each hand, and kissed my chest, I continued the dialogue, "You are trying to make me want you, Thomas. You need to tease me, to pleasure me, to make me horny. You cannot do that if you are in a hurry. Take your time and enjoy yourself."

I could tell he was trying hard not to go too fast. He spent the next few minutes really paying attention to my tits. He squeezed them firmly, but not too hard. He sucked on my nipples firmly, but not too hard. My pussy had been wet for the last hour, but my horniness meter was rising through his efforts.

After a few moments, I instructed, "Alright Thomas, it is time for the next step. You must kiss down my stomach until you get down to my midsection. Remember to take your time and tease me. Kiss my inner thighs and tease my pussy before you lick it."

Thomas pulled away a little bit and looked at me concerned again. I read his mind. "It's okay Thomas, I am going to teach you."

He moved his way down my stomach and over my pelvis. I spread my legs further to give him access. He paused and just stared at my pussy. I let him look for a minute or so before I interjected, "Do you like my pussy Thomas?"

"I have never seen one in person before. It's beautiful."

"Pussies come in all shapes and sizes. I am glad you like mine."

"It doesn't matter what it looks like; I am going to like it."

"Thomas, that might be true. But you should keep that to yourself. You need to stick with the compliment to the woman to make her feel less self-conscious about you looking at her most intimate body part so closely."

"Oh right. Sorry."

"I think it is time Thomas. I want you to kiss and nuzzle your way around my pussy, teasing me, making me die with anticipation that you are about to pleasure me with your mouth."

He did as I asked, surprisingly well. I found myself lusting for him to put his mouth on me. I had to force myself to be patient before moving us on.

"I want you to taste me, Thomas. Slowly lick one of my inner folds and then the other."

He did and I asked, "How did that taste?"

"You taste wonderful." He did it again without my instruction. In fact, he started licking all around my pussy. Occasionally, I would give him a specific instruction, "Stick your tongue in my pussy and press it upwards." "Flick that thing at the top that looks like a flower with your tongue."

For a long while, I led him through pleasuring my pussy and explained to him what I like, and what other girls might like. He told me many times that my pussy tasted wonderful and that he was enjoying himself.

Finally, I told him, "It is time to make me cum Thomas. I want you to slide a finger inside me and press it up against a spongy place just inside. While you message that, I want you to flick my clit fast with your tongue."

With a couple small redirections, he was finally where I wanted him. "Right there. Do that. Don't stop," I exclaimed.

I ran my hands through his hair and pressed my pussy into his mouth. I pulled in a deep breath and exhaled just as my pussy gushed into his mouth. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the surge going through my body. I finally told him, "Thomas, it is done, slowly pull away. It is a nice touch if you kiss my inner thighs one more time as a parting gift of appreciation."

I lay there recovering from a decent orgasm. "Thomas, kiss your way back up my body until you get up here so I can kiss you."

He did as I asked, stopping to pay special attention to my nipples again. When he reached the top, I put his head in my hands and kissed him deeply. As we broke the kiss, I commented, "You did a wonderful job Thomas. Now you know how to go down on a woman. And let me tell you, not many men are willing to do that so you can be special."

He smiled and replied, "Well, if all women taste like you than I will want to do it all the time."

I returned a smile. "I want to feel your body weight on me Thomas."

Just as I assumed, he was hard as a rock. I could feel his erection pressed against my pubic bone. I knew it was time. "Thomas?"

He looked down upon me, meeting my gaze. We shared a smile. "Are you ready?" I asked him.

"Ready for what?"

"Ready to slide that hard cock inside my warm pussy?"

"Are you serious?" he asked.

"Thanks to you, I am all wet and horny."

He shifted his weight a little bit and I tilted my hips up a little to make it easier. "Go slow Thomas. You have a thick cock and I need you to go slow to let me adjust to you, okay?"

He gripped his manhood and aimed it at my wetness and nodded his agreement.

I closed my eyes as I felt his big mushroom head part my tiny folds. He pushed in several times not quite finding the right spot. "Little lower," I instructed him.

He finally found the spot and pushed his head inside my tiny hole. He moaned, "Oh fuck that is warm."

He slowly pushed in and out, each time pushing in a little farther. My pussy adjusted to his thickness and encouraged him to go deeper. After a few minutes, he was finally all the way inside.

"You are so tight and warm and wet. This is heaven. I don't know how long I will last."

"You feel good too Thomas. I want to find a good pace that you enjoy and keep going. When you feel your orgasm coming on, I want you to push yourself all the way inside me and let go. I am on the pill, so we are safe."

He picked up the pace a little and started moaning louder. There was not much finesse in what he was doing, and it was only a couple minutes later before he grunted and filled my cunt with his third orgasm of the day. "Stay in there," I pleaded.

He hovered over me, breathing heavily as he exalted, "That was the best experience of my life!"

I smiled at him acknowledging the significance of the experience. After he started to go soft, I told him to pull out and sit on the couch. When he did, I excused myself to go to the bathroom and clean up. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled again. As much as I dreaded this date, and as much as it has been tedious to teach him everything, it has still been a little fun. As I finished washing up, I thought through what else I wanted to do and how to close this night out.

I walked back into the living room and saw that he was still sitting on the couch. I dropped in between his legs and picked up his sticky cock and put it in my mouth. Even though his cock was bitter from our lovemaking, I wanted to get him hard again. It only took about a minute.

Once erect, I climbed on top of him and shoved my tits in his face. He took the hint and gripped them and put a nipple in his mouth. I lifted slightly and slid my pussy down his thick shaft. He took my nipple out of his mouth to exclaim, "Oh my god."

I started to ride him intentionally. I wanted to give him one last wonderful sexual experience before ending this night. I gave him some guidance on how to enjoy this position better. It lasted for more than 5 minutes before he told me he was about to blow again. "Cum inside me again Thomas. I want to feel you."

Just after, I felt him tense up. I slid down one more time and stayed there, fully impaled. I closed my eyes and concentrated on feeling his cock pulse repeatedly once more. Finally, his orgasm ceased. I stayed on top of him until his worn-out cock started to soften.

I got up and his cum started running down my leg. "Come with me."

He followed me as we went to the bathroom. I turned the shower on and pulled my hair up as the water got warm. We showered together and I resisted the urge to start something again. I was not that attracted to him, but once I get going ... well...

As we showered, I asked him about his experience, gave him feedback and advice. We got out and dried off. As we entered the living room, we were laughing at his corny jokes. As we got dressed, he had a serious look on his face. I asked him what was up.

"I am not sure I will ever be with someone as beautiful and sexy as you again in my life. I am just trying to take this in."

"Why do you say that Thomas? You are super smart, funny. You're going to be successful in life."

He stood up straight and looked at me intently. "Would you date me?"

"Not right now. But that is about where I am in life and has nothing to do with you."

"So, you have a boyfriend then?"

"No. I am not in a place in life where I can have a boyfriend. That is my point."

"So, you are telling me that if you were, you might date me."

I walked over to him and kissed him. "Thomas, I think you have a world of potential. You just need confidence and some experience. I hope tonight was a good way to kick off the new you."

He smiled at me and nodded. I scheduled an uber that was only a few minutes away to take me back to the office. We said our goodbyes. It was a bit awkward because I could see he really didn't want me to go. He was quickly getting attached to me.

It was about a 20-minute ride back to the office. As I was walking into my apartment, I got a text from Curt. 'Well done, Megan. The kid is over the moon from your date. He asked me if I could set up another date with you soon. I told him no way. He needs to go find his own women now. Thanks again. I owe you one.'

I replied, 'You owe me more than one!'

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water and drank it empty. Then I headed off to the shower. I wanted to thoroughly clean myself and get ready for bed. I was ready to close this day out.

I got a good nights sleep before heading to the gym in the morning. It was the day I was supposed to do my monthly milestone evaluation with Latavius. Every month we do max weights and max conditioning to evaluate my progress from the previous month. This time, like the first few times, I set new personal bests. After two hours of intense exercise, I was ready to relax.

Latavius suggested we go to the shower stall at the end, that has the bench and mobile shower head. As he joined me in the shower, and I let out a loud giggle. When he asked me what I was giggling about, I started laughing harder.

"You're not laughing at me, are you?" he asked.

"No. Not at all. I am laughing because last night I went on a date with a young, skinny, underdeveloped guy. And then I see this giant specimen of a man in front of me now."

He started laughing with me. As we quieted down, he brought me into his embrace. He had to lean down to kiss me, but it was so worth it. Latavius is a wonderful kisser, with his tongue sensually making love to mine. I felt his hands massage my body as we stood in the water and made out. I reached down and felt his manhood as it started to grow. He pulled away, "Not yet, young lady."

Latavius led me over to the bench and lay me down. Using the body wash, he began to clean my body from head to toe, paying special attention to those areas that arouse me the most. By the time he started to rinse me, I was horny as hell. He came around the front to rinse my back and I reached out and pulled his cock into my mouth.

I started sucking and stroking working to bring his delicious manhood to full mast. In the back of my mind, I was worried that he was going to pull away from me, but he didn't.

I sat up, so I could fully enjoy him, to lick up and down his long skinny cock and slide my mouth all the way down allowing his manhood to fill my throat. I heard his groans just as my nose reached his trimmed pubes.

Maybe 5 or 10 minutes later, he pulled me off him expressing, "My turn Megan."

He lifted me up, laying me back down on the bench. In the blink of an eye, his face was between my legs. I looked down my flat stomach to see the unrestrained lust in his eyes. And then it began.

Latavius used his fingers to gently spread me open. I felt so exposed, so vulnerable, so turned on. My pussy trembled with excitement. Thankfully, he did not wait long. He started slowly, licking up the sides of my tiny lips, gathering up the juices of my anticipation. The tip of his tongue circling around the minimal hood covering my clit.

I moaned softly, tilting my head back, fully focused on the feelings Latavius was sending throughout my body. He continued to slowly work his way around my pussy, dipping his tongue in my hole a few times and teasing my clit over and over.

He teased me for what seemed like forever, before finally settling in. I felt his hands move under my hips as he pulled me closer to him. His arms went around my legs. I looked down to see his big hands gripping my thighs and his head starting to rotate around. His breath fiery hot as he licked up my tiny slit. I loudly groaned my appreciation.

Latavius pushed my legs back even more and I felt his powerful tongue split my opening. He slowly fucked me, teasing me, building me up. I let out a long exhale of air as he licked up my slit and paused at the top. Three or four quick flicks on my clit and my body jerked. It was like I was dangling on the end of a string, waiting for him to pull me.

Less than a minute later, I screamed out as I came in his mouth. I squeezed the bench so hard, I almost hurt my hands. My body convulsed as my wetness covered his tongue.

He gave me a moment to recover before he started licking me again. This warmup was just to get my motor going again, before he surrounded the upper portion of my pussy, sucking in my entire bud into his mouth. I could feel the thickness of his tongue splitting my pussy through the incredible suction. He got to my clit and stayed there, battering it again with his tongue. A few minutes later, I had another more powerful orgasm.

Latavius gently worked his way around my pussy, drinking up the fruits of his labor. My breathing started to come back to normal and I expressed, "Latavius... I want you to fuck me.... Please!"

"Not yet," was his reply.

He tilted my legs back again, even further this time. I felt his tongue work around my pussy again and then down to my tiny, puckered hole. As soon as his tongue touched my anus, I instinctively clinched. He ignored it and pressed on.

I closed my eyes and concentrated on the sensations as he gently explored my most intimate areas. Soon, he stiffened and pressed his tongue into my small opening. I let out a gasp, along with an audible, 'ahhh fuuuck.'

Latavius started sliding his stiff tongue in and out of my relaxed anus. I pulled my legs back giving him unfettered access. I started moaning loudly, not caring if anyone else was in the locker room. He was hitting every sensor I had. I was pleasantly surprised to feel an orgasm brewing. With his right hand, he started massaging my clit. That magnified the spasms running through my body.