One Year Internship Ch. 12 – Week 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within a few minutes, I told him I was going to come again. That caused him to pick up the pace until my entire body started jerking. I could feel all the fluids rush from other parts of my body down to my midsection. I visualized a river gushing out of my cunt and down to his face.

As my orgasm subsided, I lay there completely drained of energy. I assume Latavius worked to get to whatever end he wanted before kissing his way back up my body. As he reached the top, I pulled him in for a gentle kiss as I wrapped my legs around him.

He broke the kiss to comment, "I guess you liked that?"

I nodded my head and replied, "I did, but now I am out completely out of energy."

He smiled and shifted his weight. I could feel his hard cock pressing against my still wet pussy. He asked, "Would you like to get cleaned up or would you like me to slide inside of you?"

I smiled. "Latavius, I always want you to slide inside of me. I am only commenting that you are going to have to do most of the work."

Over the next 20 minutes he fucked me in every position imaginable. He mostly went slow and only rushed when he felt I was on the edge of an orgasm. I think after a half dozen orgasms, I finally tapped out.

"Latavius, bring that gorgeous cock over to my mouth. I need to finish you."

I slid his sticky cock into my mouth and used every trick in the book until he finally let loose. I savored his big creamy load as it filled my mouth and slid down my throat. It was the culmination of a wonderful morning with one of my favorite lovers.

We took another quick shower and said our goodbyes. I was in dire need of a meal and a nap.

Later that afternoon, as I sat on my couch, in my nice apartment, I took stock of where I was in life, and what I had accomplished. I walked over to the journal and flipped through to my section. I spent a bit of time updating numbers and details for a handful of people. I had a flash forward moment where I would be the one sitting on this couch and interviewing my replacement. 'What would I tell her?' I wondered.

I stared off into space, lost in my thoughts as another week was nearing its end.