One Year Internship Ch. 15 – Week 30

Story Info
Megan Is Back to Normal After Wild Holiday.
7.9k words
4.7
2.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 15

Week 30

I'm back to normal. At least, what I perceive to be normal. It took a solid week for sure. I am going to make a note to avoid company parties for a while. The company Christmas party turned into a situation where I spent a few hours in the back room giving blowjobs to the entire sales team one after the other.

The company party for New Year's was an even more insane event. What was supposed to be a small gathering in a hotel room turned into a four-hour gangbang that took me several days to recover from physically and mentally.

The best thing that came of that event was a wonderful day with Shana and all the days that have followed with her. She was very therapeutic in my recovery as she spent an entire subsequent Sunday with me in my apartment. We spent most of the day in bed being with each other sexually, emotionally, lovingly.

I was thankful to Shana for clearing my schedule for the weekend following the New Year's party. And when we came to understand what really happened that night, the severity of the experience I actually went through, she cleared most of the next week as well. At first, I did not think I needed it, but I was glad to have it.

Shana checked on me all week, stopping by multiple times. Every single occasion, we ended up naked in my bed. We have really become best friends, who love each other, and love to make the other feel good.

The event happened on a Friday night. Saturday was absolutely dreadful as I had to fly home from New York, hung over, headache on full tilt, cum flowing out of my pussy and my ass, and soreness like I had never felt before. I got home early afternoon and immediately went to the shower. I stayed in there for more than an hour, cleaning out my tender holes and massaging my body. Then I crashed. I slept until late morning the next day when Shana called and asked to come over.

After being with Shana all day Sunday, I slept the night through. Most of me thought I could get back to work Monday morning, but when the alarm went off, I was immediately thankful that Shana had insisted on clearing my schedule. I stayed in my apartment all day. Shana stopped by and brought lunch and after we ate, we took turns munching on each other.

Tuesday turned out to be a lot like Monday. Shana stopped by twice, both times with food, and both times with an interest in ending up in my bed. We discussed how I was feeling, and she commented that she had a couple things in the works to help me break back into the rhythm when I was ready.

I woke up Wednesday to an email from Logan, the instigator of the New Year's gangbang, asking if we could talk. I met him in a conference room on the seventh floor. A couple important things came out of the conversation. First, he was over the top apologetic of what happened and took full responsibility for it. The conversation ended with me forgiving him and reassuring him that I was going to be okay.

Secondly, he told me about the bonus he was about to submit on behalf of the guys involved in the incident. It was going to be for $36,000. I was thankful for both of these things and in a moment of honesty, I feel that they both helped with closure on the experience.

As I lay in bed with Shana later that day, I updated her on my conversation with Logan and the bonus. I also let her know that the bonus from Jim, for my Christmas hostess duties, came in as well. She was happy to check those off of the list and to get back to lovemaking.

Thursday, after a morning shower, I wanted to get out a little bit. I went for a walk on the greenway and took in the fresh air, which did wonders for my psyche. I thought through strategies for how to attack the second half of this internship. I felt like I had an important realization that I actually have more influence than I ever thought I did. I just needed to figure out what that actually meant for me and how can I use it to my advantage.

Later that afternoon, I had back-to-back meetings with Marsha and Jon. As I walked into Marsha's office, she pulled me in for a big hug. She held me like someone had died. When I asked what was wrong, she started apologizing over and over. It took a few minutes, but she finally loosened her grip. I looked into her eyes, and she said, "I don't know all the details, but I know it was bad. I am so sorry Megan. I don't know how to make it better."

I replied, "Marsha, there isn't anything you need to do. Logan has apologized and made a strong financial effort to make amends. Otherwise, Shana has done a good job of making sure I have what I need to recover. Really, I think I am almost back to normal and ready to get back in the saddle."

Marsha stared at me like I had six eyes. Finally, she shook her head and commented, "I don't understand it to be honest. You really are incredible."

I smiled at her.

She asked, "Well, if that is the case, when do you want to resume our sessions?"

"I am really close to being ready for men and for penetration, but I think I am ready for female attention right now."

She pulled her bottom lip down with her manicured index finger as she looked me up and down. "Now I wish I would have booked more time just in case. But I didn't. However, it does sound like we can keep our usual slot on Monday though, right?"

I nodded my approval. She pulled me in for another hug and commented, "I am so glad you are okay." When she broke the hug, she kissed me gently. "I am looking forward to seeing you on Monday."

I had almost ten minutes until my appointment with Jon, so I sat and talked to Ashley. She knew something had happened but had no details. I did not give her much outside of the fact that it was pretty significant. As part of the conversation, she apologized for not seeing me much lately, so we agreed to meet up again soon.

By then, Jon was ready for me. I entered his office just as he was coming around his desk. We came together in the middle of the room, and he took me into his arms. Much like Marsha, he seemed worried about me. He finally let go and we made our way over to his seating area. I took the couch as he sat in his usual chair.

"How are you feeling? he asked.

I replied, "Pretty close to normal."

He took a very deep breath and began, "Megan, I care about you, and I want the best for you. So, I want to explore what is next."

I felt a little confused. "What do you mean what is next?"

"Well, first things first, I need to decide what to do with Logan. What he did was wrong. It is absolutely not what this internship was intended for."

He had such a strong emphasis on 'not'. I had never seen him mad, but I could tell he was definitely unhappy about what happened. I replied, "I am not sure there is anything further to do. His apology to me seemed, heartfelt and genuine. He gathered up a nice bonus from the guys to try to make up for the incident financially. Is there something else you think we should do?"

He was still very serious. "I am considering whether I should fire him."

"Oh, I don't think you should fire him Jon. I think he was just looking to have a little fun. I don't think he intended for it to get out of control."

"But it did!" He took a moment to regain his composure. "Here is the thing, Megan. I am not in favor of you being put in positions where you are confronted with something you don't expect or where you have to entertain a bunch of people. And I am really unhappy at Logan for giving you more alcohol."

"Well, I get surprised a lot. Maybe not to this extreme, but it happens often."

"Now that Shana and I are talking a lot more about your appointments, I am now aware. I am sorry Megan, but this was not what the internship was intended to be."

I started to get worried. A million thoughts flashed through my head. "You are not thinking about shutting down the internship, are you?"

"I've thought about firing or suspending Logan for this stupid event. I've thought about stopping your internship right now and paying you your escrow and never doing it again. I feel so badly about what happened to you and I never want anything like that to happen to you or anyone else again."

He took a long pause before continuing, "But that is why you are here. I value your opinion. I want you to tell me what you think is right. I want you to tell me what you think I should do."

I felt the weight of the world on my shoulders. I considered what it would be like for this internship to be over. I thought about what it would be like for me to receive all the money sitting in my escrow right now. But I also thought of the missed opportunity of what I could accomplish over the next six months. I really didn't know what to do.

After a few minutes of silence, Jon could tell I was struggling, so he jumped in. "Ordinarily, I would give you time to think about it, but I feel it is necessary to take action this week. Maybe we can talk it out?"

I nodded in agreement. He asked, "How do you really feel?"

"I feel very good actually. Having the last few days off to recover has been very valuable."

"So, Shana has done a good job of taking care of you?"

I smiled.

"I know she spent the day helping you mend on Sunday, and she has been spending a lot of time with you this week."

I blushed. It had to have been dark red. I felt like my dad had found out that I was sneaking behind his back, and I got caught.

He laughed. "It's okay Megan. Whatever secret relationship you and Shana have is safe with me."

He let me regain my composure before continuing. "Let me ask you this. You say you are pretty much back to normal. Was your intention to go back to doing what you were doing? I mean, are you going to be able to have sex with men again like you did before?"

I paused for a moment to consider his question. I didn't think there was an option not to. I looked at him closely. I thought about our unofficial goal of me taking his huge cock completely in all three of my holes. I felt a strong sadness if I were not able to chase that ambition anymore.

I found a fond memory of feeling his cock pulse and fill my pussy with his cum last time we were together. I deeply wanted to feel that again. I felt my pussy suddenly get very wet and an incredibly strong attraction toward him. If we were not in the midst of a very serious conversation, I might have propositioned him.

"Megan?" he asked, snapping me out of my daydream.

"Yeah. Sorry. I was thinking."

"Did you hear my question?"

"Yes. I think I have an answer for that one and all the questions you haven't asked yet."

With a delighted look on his face he replied, "Okay. That's great. I'm listening."

"This internship has changed me in so many positive ways. It has given me a drive to be successful and a hunger to grow and get better that I did not have before. I have completed two functional certifications and am close to a third. I have learned so many skills that are preparing me for the next steps in my career. I have had an opportunity to meet so many people and make a lot of money. I have an overwhelming desire to continue to learn and for me to prepare for college and what comes after. I absolutely enjoy the sex every day, even though some of the appointments are more difficult than others. I would be very sad if you and I could not continue to be together. I have so many goals I have not achieved yet."

Jon smiled. I think he got what I was getting at.

I continued, "I am going to tell you what I think you should do."

Jon nodded.

"The Christmas party and especially the New Year's party has proven that I am resilient and can handle just about any crazy unexpected situation. But I agree with you that I should not have to. I would like you to reenforce with all the people that may ever make an appointment with me in the future that there should no longer be crazy surprises. I am open to creative experiences, but I want to know about them ahead of time, have a chance to prepare for them, or even have the opportunity to say no if I think it is too crazy."

Jon nodded his agreement.

"I don't think you need to do anything more to Logan. He apologized profusely and I made a nice chunk of money from those guys, and he may have permanently soured his reputation with Marsha. I am sure the backlash from that is more than enough."

Jon nodded again.

"I am pretty much ready to get back to work. I look forward to continuing this internship. I think the changes that you have approved with Shana around compensation is going to help me and help the future interns a lot."

Jon asked, "So I gave you an opportunity to take the money and run and you are choosing to stay?"

A left a brief moment of silence before I responded. "Do you think that aside from this recent incident, that the internship is achieving the results you were hoping for?"

Jon paused for a moment to consider my question. Then he replied, "Yes. I think all of our numbers are up and I think the happiness and satisfaction of the staff, that you contribute to, is the primary reason."

"Well, I think I am getting everything that I had hoped for out of this internship as well. As they say, it has been mutually beneficial. But I am not done yet. There is still so much more that I want to get out of the next several months. I want to continue."

Jon looked at me intensely for a couple minutes. To the point that it was almost uncomfortable. Finally, he smiled and commented, "Megan, you are a wonder. I am not sure I have ever seen someone take on a challenge with such focus and determination. I am even more impressed now that I know some of the experiences you have had to endure. This past event should have been traumatic and crippling. And yet you want to keep going. I will take your lead and go forward as you described."

I smiled and nodded my agreement.

He stood up and I took that as a hint. He pulled me in for another hug and whispered in my ear. "I am glad you are okay and I am glad you are staying."

I whispered back to him, "I am looking forward to conquering that big cock of yours."

I could hear him laughing as we pulled apart. He replied, "Well, let's schedule some time when you are ready, so we can measure your progress."

"I look forward to it."

I headed back to my apartment with a smile on my face. I grabbed some dinner on the way. After I finished eating, I sat in the chair in my living room in a bit of a meditative state planning my next steps. At that moment, I was ready to get back to work. I was ready for sex again. But more so, I was motivated to continue my growth and learning.

That night I finished the sales certification and sent an email to Victor to let him know. I plotted out the next few days and planned to call Shana the next morning and tell her I was ready to get back to it. I had a hard time sleeping that night, I had so much anticipation.

The next morning, I got up early and went for a long run on the greenway. After a shower, I called Shana and told her about my revelation and that I was ready to get going again. She told me to see how today went and to call her that night. When I asked her what she meant, she commented that she had taken the liberty to make a couple appointments for me and that she would talk to me later.

After hanging up, I looked at my calendar and saw two appointments that made me smile. First up was an appointment with Steve. We met in apartment 2 and after him expressing his condolences for the incident, we made love for almost 2 hours. As crazy as it sounds, it felt wonderful to have a hard cock sliding in and out of my pussy again. Steve is a giving lover who gave me a number of nice orgasms.

The second appointment was with Shana and had specific instructions for me not to shower after being with Steve. As she put our lunch in the refrigerator, I asked her why she requested that. She took my hand and led me to my bedroom and took off my clothes. In a flash of an eye, she was between my legs digging her tongue into my cunt slurping up the copious offering that Steve left inside me. As I moaned my immense pleasure, I considered whether Shana really was a closet nympho.

By Wednesday the following week, I was back to doing a handful of appointments and by the next Monday I was back to a normal schedule. And now I look back, with that crazy incident more than a month in my rearview, grateful that I told Jon I wanted to continue.

Now that I am around 7 months into this internship, I am in my groove. After finishing my sales certification, Victor has been courting me to do more and more sales work. He has taken me on two sales trips to win business, where neither had any sexual elements. As we flew back from the second one, I asked him about it and his response was, "Megan, this internship is a means to end. It truly is meant to train you to be a strong contributing employee of Tri-Star someday soon. While I appreciate your willingness to suck and fuck our prospects to close deals, your long-term value to me is in your ability to build real relationships and turn prospects into customers."

That might have been the nicest thing that Victor or any of the executives had ever said to me. While I love the sex, I have also looked at it as a means to end, an opportunity for me to have access to information, training, and people that I ordinarily wouldn't.

Financially, I am doing quite well. The new compensation model is helping a lot. The deposit to my escrow this month was $150,000. Between my pay and the bonus from Logan and Jim, I also added $88,000 to my bank account this month. Stella introduced me to her financial planner to help me start investing my new found wealth.

I was made aware that within fifteen minutes after my conversation with Jon, he sent out a stern communication to the three layers below him, setting new ground rules. I think the phrases: 'no more surprises' and 'no more taking advantage of' were used multiple times. It has had an immediate impact. My customers are now giving me a lot more details on what is planned for our appointments now. Many of them will contact me ahead of time and discuss anything that is out of the ordinary. I still take a few unusual ones here and there.

For example, there was a slight deviation from my regular appointment with Bob and Jeff from sales. Normally, they like to spit roast me and eventually cum on my face porno style. I have come to expect it. But they were nice enough to ask me if it was okay if a couple other sales guys joined in. We negotiated what I meant by 'making it worth my while' and what the rules of the event were going to be. They treated me very well, making sure to stay within the rules we set. The four of them fucked me for a couple hours and the grand finale was awesome. They took turns cumming on my face and aiming for my open mouth. I looked like a glazed donut when they were done.

I even had a very candid conversation with Pete, the guy in sales who has a fetish for women to demean him. It got so far when Nicole was in this role, that she eventually fucked him really hard with a strap-on and then peed on him. As I assessed our situation, he was asking me to get more and more extreme, I finally had to talk to him about it.

Before the conversation, I did some research on the fetish, so I could understand what it would do for him and maybe get some ideas of things would meet his needs that I would be willing to do. I was glad I did.

The relationship altering appointment was earlier this week. I set up a fifteen-minute sync a few hours before. The sync was for us to discuss my findings and to strategize a plan of action for the remaining months I was in this role. I wanted to agree with him what my limits were or were not. I also wanted to separate that dialogue from the role play that was to ensue soon after. We came to an agreement that worked for both of us.