One Year Internship Ch. 15 – Week 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jon lay there with his eyes closed as I crawled over next to him and shifted my body around. I went about the task of cleaning our mess up with my mouth. Here and there, I sucked and slurped, swallowing his goodness from time to time, After a few minutes, I felt we could make it to the shower.

I crawled off the bed and headed to the bathroom to get the shower started. I came back and Jon was looking at me with his perfect smile. I held out my hand to help him up. He is a highly capable man, who is very physically fit. But he had just been through an experience.

We jumped into the shower together and had fun washing each other thoroughly. As he washed my back, he asked me how I was able to do what I did. I told him how I had prepared myself all day. In a moment of recognition, he agreed that was a good approach. "Maybe one you would also take for the other two holes?" he asked.

I nodded my agreement and started thinking about that as we finished our shower. After exiting the shower, we got dressed, talked for a brief while, and then said our goodbye's.

A couple hours later I was in bed pondering what had happened. Some of my thoughts were focused on this recent accomplishment and really noting that I have been able to accomplish everything that I have set my mind to. Whether it was finishing certifications, or getting my body in shape, recovering from a ridiculous gangbang, or now conquering Jon's cock. If I focus, I win.

The other part of my thoughts wondered to the continuous orgasms I had tonight as I was impaled for almost thirty minutes. I am so thankful to have such good lovers and that my body responds so well to intercourse. I fell asleep with a smile of contentment across my face.