One Year Internship Ch. 18 – Wk 45

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll walk back up with you Sam. I'd like to say good-bye to Rafael and see if we can set up time for when he returns."

Sam agreed and he led the way back to the lab. When we got to the back corner, and a smiling Rafael greeted us. "The numbers are verified Sam. We are ready to kick off the tests."

Sam was overjoyed and hugged Rafael. I did not know the context of what they were working on, but Sam had mentioned that some of these iterative steps could take months or even years.

When they broke apart, Rafael asked him how dinner with me was. Sam looked to the ground in a slight bit of embarrassment, but finally said it was great. Rafael pushed a little more and asked if I was going to be joining their team.

Same responded, "Megan is a very bright talent with a lot of potential. She will have her choice at whatever department she wants here. We would be fortunate to have her join our team."

Rafael asked, "When will we know?"

Sam replied, "Well, I mentioned to her that it would be good for you and her to talk when you come back in a couple weeks. Maybe you can influence her." Sam gave a wink.

Rafael smiled at me, and replied, "I look forward to it."

Sam added, "By the way, Megan, Rafael is the person who leads the analytics department. So, if you choose to come to the products division, and move into the analytics team, then Rafael would be your leader."

I smiled at Rafael, "Good to know. I will get something on the calendar."

After saying my good-bye's, I left the lab and walked back to my apartment. As I weaved my way through the desks, and stairs, and hallways, I considered how the evening went. I was happy that I finally broke through with Sam. I wanted to bring such a great guy, with limited confidence, a good time. I finished a few more things before I finally crashed for the night.

A couple more days passed before I found myself getting ready for an interesting appointment Friday evening. I went through my usual preparation, for the most part, not fully knowing what to expect, but wanting to be prepared for just about anything.

It was about a thirty-minute Uber ride to get to the house of the couple I was going to see. The husband, Keith, is a Director in our Marketing department. He so much as said that he wanted me to come to their house and 'do some activities that they individually are not that fond of doing', as he put it. I am not a hundred percent sure what that means, but I am interested in finding out.

I arrived very late evening, at a time that was supposed to be after dinner. Their house was a nice, quaint, single-family home a little bit out in the country and away from the city. It was in an older neighborhood with well-developed trees and foilage. Their house was especially buried inside a grouping of oak trees and mature life size bushes.

They must have been anticipating my arrival as they greeted me on the front porch as I walked up their driveway. I believe both Keith and his wife to be in their forties, but you'd never know by looking at them.

Keith was taller than most men I spend time with. He was probably six and half feet if he stood up straight. He was also reasonably thin, a result of his passion for ultra-running, as I found out later. He had a bright smile inside his clean-shaven face. He and his wife both had matching light brown hair.

Beth introduced herself, and I shook her hand. She too was tall, almost six feet, and in very good shape. I came to learn that she also was a runner, though a more modest marathoner.

They brought me into their house, and we settled in a huge screened-in porch off the back of their house. The view overlooked a small pond at the outskirts of a very meticulously patterned backyard. I thought it was beautiful, and the shaded landscaping made it seem peaceful and serene.

I almost got lost in my thoughts before Beth asked me what I wanted to drink. I told her I would take something fruity, but to go easy on the alcohol, as I still needed to perform tonight. That brought a chuckle out of both of them.

As Keith made our drinks, Beth brought in some desserts for us to pick at. Before long, we were all seated, and the conversation began. We powered through some small talk, where I learned a little bit more about them, before quickly getting to the point.

Keith explained that he and Beth have a once in a while open marriage, where the only condition is that they participate together, in these adventures. I asked if that meant that they always do threesomes. Keith responded that they have each brought a partner before, but they were in the same room.

I asked why they felt the need to be next to the person as they experienced something so intimate with someone else. Beth replied that it helps them stay connected, and there is something erotic about seeing their spouse being pleasured by another person.

Finally, I asked, "So what are you wanting from me this evening?"

Keith replied, "I have explained what your role is with the company and why you would be interested in coming here and doing these activities with us this evening."

I nodded and looked at his wife. She commented, "I am not sure why you would have such a role, but to each their own, as they say."

Keith continued, "Now to be clear, I have never been with Megan. I have never been a customer of hers until today."

Beth looked at me. I could tell she was looking for confirmation. I nodded my agreement.

Keith continued, "But I have talked to a couple people who have, and they told me how it works. They convinced me this was something you would be willing to do."

They both looked at me, expecting me to agree with Keith's assessment. I responded, "I am quite confident that I would be willing to do almost anything that you are interested in. But Keith, you have not told me what you are interested in. Why am I here?"

Keith smiled and continued, "Oh yes. So, Megan, to sum it up, the only sexual challenges Beth and I really have in our marriage is that neither of us like to do oral."

Beth added, "It has nothing to do with each other specifically. Very plainly, I do not like to suck dick, regardless of whether it is my husbands or not. I never have."

Keith continued, "And I am not a fan of eating pussy. Never been a fan."

I responded, "So you brought me here tonight to orally please each of you, since it is something, each of you want, but the other person really doesn't want to do it?"

Both of them nodded in agreement. "Okay. Well, that is certainly something I can do."

This was not something I had expected. Part of me was pleasantly surprised. Orally pleasuring a man and a woman is very tame compared to all of the other possibilities I considered on the way here. Most people who go through this much trouble want something more significant, like anal, or something more involved.

"How do you want to get started," I asked.

Keith interjected, "I'd like for you to do my wife first. She is almost the complete reason I brought you here."

They shared a smile, as Beth knew he was patronizing her. I asked Beth, "Have you ever been with a woman before?"

Beth replied, "I have. But it is so infrequent, and not something I think about very often. I am usually not into it much."

"I see. So, as part of me being with a woman, I do more than just lick her pussy. Is there anything that is off limits with you?"

"What do you mean?"

"Can I touch you in other places?"

"Like?"

"Your tits, or your ass."

"Oh yes, that is totally fine."

"Can I suck and lick your nipples?"

"Oh yes, I would most definitely like that."

"Can I kiss you?"

There was some hesitancy on her part. Before she even answered, I could tell anything that required her to do something to me, was going to largely be a no-go.

"Uhhh, I don't think so. I mean, I think you are sexy, and young, and probably a good kisser. But I am not all that much into women."

I was disappointed. I know that for most women, kissing is the gateway to getting her warmed up, and the blood flowing, and the mind switched over to pleasure. She was going to be more difficult.

Keith commented to his wife, "That being said, Megan is going to eat your pussy better than you have ever had it done before. I am confident in that."

Beth laughed, "Well, that won't be hard since I've barely had anyone do it for me. Right hon?"

I let them banter back and forth a few times before I interrupted. "Okay. I have my notes. Should we get started?"

There was agreement from both of them and I stood up. "Where would you like to do these wonderful activities?"

Keith stood and pointed to the couch I was sitting on. I wasn't sure why until Beth commented that the couch is actually a day bed. Keith walked behind the couch and took off the back pillows and then pulled off the back panel. Once he was done, I could see what I was missing.

I walked over to Beth and held my hand out, prompting her to stand. I walked around her, lightly running my hands over her upper body. It was a trick that Nicole taught me during my interview a long time ago. It is a way to build the anticipation. She was wearing a sundress, so undressing her would not be that difficult.

Within a minute or so, I had her dress on the floor and was working on unhooking her bra. As she stood there nearly naked, I took in her figure, and started to plot my actions. She was fairly thin, like her husband, but had some muscle in her back and her shoulders.

"Beth, in addition to running, have you also been a swimmer?"

Beth nodded, commented that she has done dozens of triathlons over the years. I stopped behind her and kissed her back and ran my hands up her sides. I felt her shiver some, I needed to bring her some pleasure to relax her.

I started moving more quickly, kissing her neck, and running my hands up to her B cup breasts. I moved around her body and led her to the daybed. My slight forcefulness helped her to lie down. I followed her, crawling between her legs, hovering over her breasts. Normally, I would kiss her and start to pull her in, but I needed to skip that step.

I immediately went to her breasts and pulled a nipple into my mouth. Patiently, I went back and forth giving each breast the appropriate massage and each nipple significant attention. I could feel her start to relax and her hands moved to my back, as a sign of acceptance if not relaxation.

Trying not to move too quickly, I made my way down her sculpted abs, and down to her panties. I continued to run my hands over her body, insuring constant connection. Her lavender thong had a developing wet spot, that I took as a good sign. I ran my mouth and my hands over her silk panties without putting too much pressure on her sensitive areas. The exercise was to tease her a little before getting to the main course.

She was very wet and ready, by the time I slid her panties off and deposited them on the floor. I took a glance at Keith before I completely focused on his wife. He was sitting in the chair opposite the daybed, with his hard cock in his hand.

Beth had a freshly shaven pussy that looked like it was ready to go. I could see her excitement glistening off of her hefty labia. I went to work on her, sucking on her big lips and then licking her pussy. Every few moments, I would go to her swollen clit and bat it around with my tongue, before pulling back off and attending somewhere else.

Over the course of at least ten to twenty minutes, I worked to bring her to the brink and then back off, over and over. At first, she was enjoying the game, but eventually, started to get a little frustrated. My plan was a good one, but I needed to move it along.

It was time for me to bring her off. I slid two fingers into her hot box and went for her clit. I pulled her entire hood into my mouth and worked her little bud with my tongue. She groaned as her pending orgasm battled its way back to the front.

Her moans started getting louder, and she slid her hands into my hair and began to steer my head. I increased the pace of my fingers and the suction of my mouth. Her lower body began to rock, and she pulled a deep breathe. Her legs went stiff, and her midsection came off of the bed.

A flood of juices flowed into mouth and covered my chin, as her orgasm rushed out. She moaned louder than I thought she could, and her hands pulled my head into her groin. I rode out several waves as they pulsed through her body and out her midsection. I felt like she was doing crunches into my mouth.

Finally, after what seemed like an hour, her orgasm had finished. I teased her pussy some more, allowing her to recover slightly before I began to ramp her up again. Now that I knew what she liked, it was time to finish my plan.

Over the next twenty minutes or so, I brought her to many more orgasms, until she finally tapped out. I pulled away from her and left her there to catch her breathe.

I glanced at Keith before I moved toward him. He still had his cock in his hand, but his face had a look of wonder.

I asked him to stand, and as I got to work, he commented, "That was amazing Megan. I have never seen anything like it. You made her cum so many times!"

I pulled off of his cock and replied, "I am good at what I do. Now it is your turn to enjoy me."

I moved my attention to him and quickly got to work, moving my mouth up and down his cock at a steady pace. I was keenly aware that he had been jerking his cock for most of the time that I was pleasuring his wife. I had a plan for Keith as well.

Every time I felt him start to stiffen, I would pull off and taunt him a little. "This feel good Keith? Don't you wish you could get this all the time?"

He would groan, and then I would go back down his shaft. A couple of times, I took his long cock down my throat to truly show him what a good blowjob could be. He would respond, "Holy Hell! Damn that is good Megan."

After several minutes, Beth came over and sat in the chair next to where Keith was standing. She spread her legs and slowly started to rub her pussy. Competing moans filled the room.

As part of my plan, I finally pulled off of Keith, and told him and Beth to switch places. While they looked confused, they did as I asked. Once Keith was seated, I asked him to slide his hips forward and to lean all the way back.

Once he had done so, I instructed Beth to mount her husband, reverse cowgirl style. She resisted, but I told her to trust me.

It took a few minutes, but she was finally in place, on top of her husband facing away from him. His cock was soon buried deep within her. With a commanding voice, I told them to start fucking.

I watched them for a few minutes, as she rode up and down his shaft. I could tell they were used to being with each other, and that even this position was familiar to them. Beth had her feet on each side of Keith's legs and was rising and falling with ease. With each fall, Keith would lift and push his cock to the hilt inside his wife.

It was a delicious scene. Keith's cock was glistening with his wife's juices. His hefty balls would jiggle with every thrust. Beth's tits were shuffling as her body lifted and fell. A sheen of sweat had started to cover her midsection.

As much as I was enjoying watching them fuck, I had a plan to execute. They did not notice as I got down on my knees and crawled between Keith's legs. I was momentarily mesmerized watching the penetration up close. Beth was pulling almost all the way out before coming back down his long shaft. I could hear the slight squishiness of their combined sex, and I was in lust with the sexual aroma wafting off of the lovers in front of me.

I leaned forward and ran my tongue up Keith's balls gathering up his wife's juices that had started to run down, before moving up to her pussy. As I contacted her pussy, she moaned and sunk down completely onto her husband's manhood and started to grind. Keith continued to shift up and down slightly. I started to massage his balls as I licked her clit.

It only took a few moments for her to cum. She gripped onto her husband's legs, as her body began to shake. Her earth-shattering moan expressed how powerful her orgasm was. I licked up her juices and went right back to her clit.

We repeated this process multiple times, with Beth cumming hard each time. Finally, I saw her start to wear down and I instructed Keith to fuck his wife hard. He did, for a few minutes, until he also had a powerful orgasm, filling his wife's cunt with a copious amount of cum.

As Beth slowly lifted off of her husband and then fell back onto his chest. In front of my very eyes was a buffet of juicy sexual appendages. I started with Keith, pulling his shrinking cock into my mouth, cleaning him from head to balls.

By the time I got to Beth, Keith's cum had started to leak out of her gaping pussy. I went to work immediately, sucking and swallowing every little bit she had. I finished with a few minutes on her clit, bringing her to one final orgasm.

Even though I knew it was against the rules, I stood up and hovered over Beth. When I got her attention, I leaned down and kissed her. She let me lead as I pushed my tongue, still tasting like her and her husband, into her mouth. We kissed for a while until I finally pulled away and sat back on the daybed.

It took them another few minutes to get reorganized. Neither Keith nor Beth said a word. We all silently agreed that the fun was over, so we got dressed. When Beth left to go to the kitchen, I asked Keith, "So, how do you think that went?"

"I have been with Beth a long time, and that is the first time I have ever seen her speechless."

"I don't know if that is good or bad. I knew I should not have kissed her. But it felt so right, at the time."

Keith laughed. "I think it was the right thing to do. I think she is just processing how good you made her feel. I mean, you gave her like a million orgasms, plus or minus."

We went silent as I processed the experience, and tried to strategize how to respond to Beth if she came back upset. Beth returned a few minutes later carrying refreshments for all of us. She handed me something fruity and commented, "It is mostly juice and ice. I figured you needed something. I know I sure did."

I left the silence hang briefly as she got settled in a chair. Finally, Keith broke it. "So, honey. Let's tell Megan how much you enjoyed her tonight."

She smirked, "I would have honey. I am still working to regain my composure. I am not used to being out of control like that."

After a brief moment, Beth addressed me directly, "Megan, you truly were amazing tonight. I have never in my life cum so many times, especially not from oral. You are incredibly talented for such a young woman."

Keith jumped in, "I think I deserve some credit. I mean, she is here because of me."

The happy couple went back and forth several times and I just watched and smiled. Eventually they came back to me, apologizing for drifting off. Small talk continued for a little while longer, as we all worked our way through our drinks. Finally, it seemed we were ramping down.

Beth asked, "How many more weeks do you have in this job, Megan?"

I replied, "About six weeks."

Beth addressed her husband, "I think you should get a few more blowjobs from Megan before she is done."

Keith replied, "But I thought we were always supposed to be together?"

"I think you have earned it honey. You do get credit for setting tonight up and I know that it was mostly about me tonight. So, I am just paying it forward. Enjoy yourself."

Keith looked at me and I shrugged. We talked for a few more minutes before Beth suggested that Keith drive me back.

We walked to the door, and as Keith gathered his things to drive me, Beth closed the gap to me. She leaned in and kissed me. It was not sexual, but more sensual. When she pulled away, she commented, "Thank you for coming here tonight and pleasuring me so thoroughly. I had a wonderful time. A very memorable time. I want you to make it up to my husband. Show him a good time here and there, but make sure he does not abuse this gift." She smiled and winked at me.