One Year Internship Ch. 18 – Wk 45

Story Info
Megan Starts Planning for the End.
15.3k words
4.73
1.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 18

Week 45

It is a walk I have done a bunch of times, to see Jon. This time it seemed different. Well, it is different, as Shana and Steve are supposed to be there as well. But the main reason that makes it different is that we are supposed to talk about my internship, and whether it lives on after me.

This is the first time, that anyone has mentioned it, or I have truly thought of the end of this journey. But alas, all good things must come to an end.

Last time I saw Jon, he asked me to think about a few specific things, in preparation for this conversation. I was deep in thought on those topics, as I made my way to the executive area on the eighth floor.

I say hello to Ashley, one of the executive admins, as I exit the elevator. She gives me a quick up and down and comments that it has been too long. As I finish the last few strides to Jon's office, I agree with her. It has been a few weeks since I have tasted her sweet pussy, or her mine.

Steve and Shana are standing outside Jon's office talking softly. I smile and just as I join their twosome the door opens. Out walks a man I have never seen before, and he gives us his pleasantries before walking over to Ashley to speak with her. Jon calls us in.

I am last through the door, unconscious if the order was out of respect of our levels or not. Jon points to the other side of his office to his conference table. As we get seated, I realize that I have never sat at his conference table, in all of the times I have been in his office. While Stella may disagree, it is not very conducive to naughty extracurricular activities.

Jon joins us a moment later, bringing with him a few bottles of water. As he gets us started, I find myself daydreaming slightly, remembering the fun sexual times I have had with him. He is a handsome, older man, who is physically fit, and gifted with a mammoth cock. Though, my attraction to him is more than sexual. He has a certain charisma and commanding leadership, where he gets the attention of all who are around him. He is completely in control, and I love it.

My trance is broken when Jon addresses me directly, "Megan, are you with us?"

I snap back into reality, "Yes, Jon. Sorry."

He continues, "The two goals of this session are to first determine if we are going to renew this internship once Megan's tour of duty if over, and if so, what changes we may need to make. I have asked Megan to join us and give us her input directly."

Jon looks to his right, "How many weeks does she have left Shana?"

Shana looks down at her notes before responding, "She is starting her forty fifth week this week."

Jon looks over to Steve, "And how long did it take from when we started searching for candidates, to Megan agreeing to take the internship?"

Steve frowned and responded, "About eight weeks unfortunately."

Jon continued, "So, given it took eight weeks last time, and we are seven weeks from this one concluding, we need to get through this conversation today."

We all nodded in agreement. Jon moved his attention to me. "Megan, I asked you to think about the positives and negatives of this internship, so let's start there. Give me the primary positives from your perspective about your experience with this internship."

I had prepared and was ready to answer. "The mentorship from each executive, and from their direct reports has been better than college. I already have a strong grasp of each of the primary functions needed to run a large company, and I am only nineteen."

I saw Jon writing some notes down as I continued, "I also think the services you offer me, has truly enabled me to become the very best person I can be... the gym, the trainer, the chef, the apartment. All of those things have fast tracked my growth into becoming the best person I can be."

Jon continued writing his notes. "Finally, the financial aspect cannot be ignored. Just considering the actual money I earn along the way I have access to buy many of the things that I can envision me ever needing. And that does not consider what I might end up with in escrow."

Jon looked up from his notepad and asked, "What is her financial situation at 45 weeks Shana?"

Shana looked at her notes and replied, "With the last round of deposits... Megan has been paid $554,750 in wages and tips... and her escrow balance sits at about $1.7 million."

Knowing my financial standing is one thing, but hearing another person say it out loud hit me like a ton of bricks.

Jon wrote again in his notes, then asked, "And where is Megan in relation to Nicole's pace at this time last year?"

Shana knew Jon might ask this, so she had prepared. She looked at her notes and replied, "She is ahead of Nicole's pace. Probably by 15-20%. We did adjust midyear if you recall."

Jon nodded, acknowledging that he heard her, and continued to write for a few minutes before coming back to me. "This sounds so far so good Megan. Tell me the bad news. What are the negatives of this internship that we need to consider or adjust for?"

"As Shana mentioned, there were already some adjustments along the way that helped. But the main ones are the obvious ones. Being available twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, is tough. For the last nine months, I have not really seen my family or my friends or been able to do some of the activities I like to do out in the real world."

Jon began to write again as I continued, "No matter how much I like sex, doing sexual activities every day, multiple times a day, even when I am on my period, can sometimes be a burden. And I would say that my view on sex has been permanently skewed."

I looked over to Shana who was intently looking back at me. "Though, I have been able to find one or two special people that keep me grounded."

Jon looked at us and asked, "What do you mean by that Megan?"

I returned my gaze to Jon and replied, "Almost all of the sexual activities that I do as a part of this internship, are somewhat mechanical. I don't mean to say that my partner does not have a good time, or get what they want out of the exchange, but that it is much akin to a procedural transaction. They set up an appointment, I show up, we do our thing, they have an orgasm or two, I might have an orgasm or not, then I go get cleaned up and ready for my next appointment."

Jon was looking at me, like he was studying me. I tried not being nervous as I continued, "But one piece of advice that Nicole gave me that was right on, was for me to find at least one person that I could feel connected to and that they would feel that connection back to me. Nicole had Lance. I have been able to find a couple people who I enjoy being with so much, that it proves to me that sexual activity can still be tender and loving."

I glanced at Shana, who had bowed her head deeply, trying to hide the embarrassment that had appeared in her cheeks. Jon had gone back to writing some notes. He finally asked Shana, "So you have been working with Megan to track the encounters with a little more information. When you spoke to Nicole, to compare, what did you learn?"

I should not have been surprised that someone would go back to Nicole and ask her to provide input, but I was.

Shana looked at me then back to Jon as she replied, "There are a few areas of difference, all in a negative sense, I'm afraid. First, there are more appointments overall. When I look at Megan's weekly schedule compared to Nicole's, even at the end, Megan has a lot more morning appointments every single day. The concept of reoccurring sessions did not creep too much into Nicole's schedule, but it is very common in Megan's."

As Jon wrote in his notes, he asked, "Why do you think that is?"

There was a pause as I was not sure who the question was for. Finally, I answered. "I think it is because I encouraged it."

"You encouraged it? How?"

"You told me early on that the goal of this internship, for the company, was to have a happy workforce. I may be young, but even I know that the best way to have a happy workforce is to start their day off with an orgasm. So, I suggested to about a dozen guys, and a sexy female or two, that we put a reoccurring session on the calendar targeted around a time that would be the most beneficial to them. So, maybe it is first thing in the morning, or after a tough meeting, or some other planned occurrence."

Jon replied, "Give me an example of one you had recently."

I replied, "Monday mornings are my busiest. My first appointment is at seven am. I have 4 straight morning blowjobs to start my Monday. Then, I meet with Steve every Monday so we can plan the week and discuss any challenges I am facing or requests I may have."

Jon looked at Steve, who started to get some color in his cheeks as well. Then he wrote a few things in his notes. "Shana, please continue. What other things did you see that had changed in this version from Nicole's?"

Shana continued, "Megan has done more appointments outside of the usual weekly work schedule and confines of this office."

Jon replied, "What does that mean? I thought Megan was to be available around the clock every day?"

Shana replied, "Yes, but the intended boundaries were if people came into the office on the weekend, which they do regularly, then they could have time with Megan. These scenarios I am referring to are where they have a personal event, not work related, that they want Megan to attend."

Jon still looked slightly confused. "Give me an example," he asked.

"A few weeks ago, Phil got married, as you know." Jon nodded. "Well, he asked Megan to join him and a handful of his buddies for his bachelor party. So, she went, and they had a wonderful time I hear."

She looked at me for confirmation and I nodded. "Phil and his friends gave Megan a very nice tip for her efforts."

Jon asked, "To clarify, this is not a requirement of this internship? Megan would not have been required to do this right?"

Both Shana and I responded at the same time, "No."

Then I continued, "Shana and Steve have made it clear that I am not required to do any of these events. But I am glad to have the opportunity to do some. I think those that I do, not only contribute to the happiness of the employees, which is the goal of this internship, but also a financial opportunity for me."

Jon looked at Steve and asked, "Do you see any blowback from the employees if Megan says no?"

Steve replied, "I don't think so. We have done a good job of letting them know that this is out of the normal boundaries of the role and that it is completely up to Megan to decide."

Jon turned his attention to me. "Do you feel comfortable with saying no?"

"I do, and I have. I basically have to assess whether it is something I would feel safe doing, and whether they would financially compensate me enough to make it worth my while."

Jon replied, "And you thought Phil's bachelor party with a bunch of guys fit the description?"

"Yes. I was confident that Phil would not let anything happen to me that I did not want, and they made the event very financially attractive to me."

"So let me ask you this then Megan. How many events like this, or even those that happened within the bounds of your role, do you feel were extreme and we should eliminate as even a possibility?"

I thought for a few uncomfortable minutes before I responded. I looked at Shana, I think for reassurance, even though I knew she was not going to help me answer. I looked back at Jon, who was patiently waiting.

Finally, I responded, "It is a mindset. You're all aware of what happened on New Year's Eve."

Jon frowned deeply. I was concerned that bringing that up could sink this internship if I was not careful.

I continued, "I think that event should not happen again. However, me going through that experience, really changed my mentality and approach. It is because of that event, and the resulting mentality adjustments, that I think I am able to handle the more extreme events, like Phil's bachelor party."

Jon asked, "Explain more specifically if you would. I don't think I completely get how I can apply that to future internships."

"Jon, being successful in this internship is mostly about my mentality and my approach. Yes, I have to physically perform the acts, but to do so, I have to have the right mentality. And while Nicole explained this to me in my interviews and my onboarding, I did not truly get it until that New Year's event."

"What do you mean?"

"As I sit here right now, I WANT to sexual things with your employees every day. I WANT to do these events and make those events the best experience your employees have ever had. I WANT to do those things because I believe in what you believe, which is that happy employees are more productive employees, and that more productive employees make more money for the company. And you and your employees have paid me very well for what I do."

"So, I don't completely get how I can translate that mentality into the next intern."

"I think as part of the interview process, we have to assess it. I think that if the intern does not have the mentality and believe in the job they are supposed to do, they will not do their best and the employees will not be as satisfied."

Jon started writing in his notepad again. Finally, he looked up and asked, "What about the sales trips with Victor and his team. Tell me whether that should still be in the job requirements of this internship."

"I think Victor has the right approach. If the intern seems to get it... you know... why they are there and understand how to help the process... then he will invite them more often. I think it should be part of the job description but allow Victor to decide whether they have the right mentality for it."

Jon looked at Shana and then me and asked, "Do you have any people that you feel abuse this privilege we are giving them?"

Shana and I looked at each other before Shana finally responded, "I think there are a few people who are using this," Shana used air quotes. "Service quite a lot. I am not sure I would say they are abusing it."

Shana looked at me and commented, "Bob and Jeff?"

Jon looked at me and asked, "Bob and Jeff?"

"Bob and Jeff are two guys in sales that have very regular appointments with me. The biggest trouble they cause is I always need to clean up after them, because they like to cum on my face porno style. It really isn't that big of a deal, and I would not go as far as saying they are abusing the privilege."

Jon looked at Steve and asked, "Can you tell me if Bob and Jeff's sales number have gone up?"

Steve grabbed his phone and commented, "I'll look it up while you continue."

Jon wrote some notes again as we waited. Finally, he looked at me and asked, "Megan, I am concerned that this internship has too significant and likely permanent effects on the girls that do it, or at least do it as well as we would like them to. What is your rebuttal?"

I thought for a moment how I wanted to respond. My answer could stop this internship going forward. "This internship is hard, and it is long, and almost every single day is a grind. But the intern can make of it what they want. If you find the right person, then they can flourish and so can the company. I think it is absolutely worth it. But again, it is about mentality."

Jon nodded. Steve came back. "I have an answer. Bob and Jeff have both increased their sales output. And their jump the past three months has been significant."

Jon looked at his notes and then said, "Let's go through this methodically then. I want feedback from each of you. Okay?"

We all nodded. Jon continued, "Let's start with the scope of the internship. Do we keep it around the clock availability?"

Steve replied, "Yes. I think there are a number of people who come in on the weekends to do work, especially in Sam's team. Megan has been great about keeping them motivated."

Shana nodded. I replied, "It is tough, but I understand why. The thing that makes this bearable is Shana showed me how to block off time. So, I can get a few hours here and there to do something for myself if I need it."

Jon wrote some notes. He was about to continue before I interrupted, "One more thing on that that I think would help a lot."

Jon looked at me and nodded. "I'd like to suggest a plan to allow the intern to leave and see their friends and family more often."

Steve replied, "The challenge with that is what we discussed before, Megan. Every time you go out and see friends or family, there is a risk that they find out more about the specifics of your internship and that would put the company in a tough position."

Jon interjected, "Maybe that is a risk we need to take Steve."

Steve frowned but nodded his acceptance. Jon continued, "What do we do about the out-of-scope events?"

I replied, "I would leave them as they are right this moment, where the intern has the ability to negotiate with the person or to outright say no."

Everyone around the table nodded, and Jon wrote more in his notes. "What about the financial incentives? Are they sufficient?"

Shana responded first, "I think with the adjustments we made a couple months ago, where I can assess the effort of any given appointment and apply compensation more in alignment with that, then I think we are okay."

And the escrow?" Jon asked.

I replied, "It is one hell of a carrot. It ensures that I stay until the end for sure."

The other two nodded. Jon asked, "Is there anything I should change with regards to the other offered benefits?"

Steve replied, "Shana's encouragement to Megan to buy more things each month challenged me at first. But I've come around to it. I think we should be more forward with the next interns about buying things that make their day-to-day life better. We want them to be happy, and the cost is really not that significant, all things considered, but it might make a big difference to the intern."

They all looked at me. "It does make a difference in my day-to-day happiness. I was able to buy things that bring me joy, and not worry too much about the cost. I think the most expensive thing I bought was a new computer."

Jon nodded and wrote some notes again. "What else?" he asked.

I replied, "Keep the chef. Keep the trainer. Keep the mentoring. Those things all make the internship more viable. But I want to include one more potential perk."

Jon leaned forward in anticipation. I continued, "At some point, or some points, during the year, if there was an opportunity for the intern to have a long weekend out of the office. Like maybe a three-day weekend trip to New York or something. Even if they don't take a friend or family or anything, having a chance to get out of the office for a little while could be very good for the intern's mental health."

Jon looked at Steve who nodded and wrote down some notes. Jon continued, "Okay, that's good. Megan, I want you to be included in this next part as I want to get your opinion, even though you are not there yet."

We all looked intently waiting to see where he was going. Jon continued, "I want to talk about the post internship package for you Megan. At this moment, when you make it to the end, which I am confident you will, you will get your end of year bonus, and you will get your escrow amount. Additionally, we will offer you a position in the company, assuming you want a position here."

As he paused, I had a confused look on my face. "Is there a reason I would not want a job here?"

Steve replied, "Neither Michelle nor Sarah, the first two girls, wanted a job here. When their internship was over, they took the money and left. They both went to college and are not working to my knowledge. Nicole is the only one to take a position here."

"Well, I want to be here, so it is my intent to take a job."

Jon continued, "Good to know. Have you figured out where you want to land?"