One Year Internship Ch. 01 – Introduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow. Holy shit that sounds extreme."

"Once in a while I have an extreme customer or a really wild experience. But it is not very often."

"Tell me a couple of your wildest or most extreme experiences."

"I don't want to scare you off."

"I should fully know what I am getting myself into right?"

"It is only fair that I tell you good stories as well as the bad ones so that you get the full perspective. But I will be honest; there were some things that were new and shocking to me in the beginning. But then as I changed my mindset and focused on the opportunity I had in front of me things got better."

I nodded in agreement.

"Are you bisexual? Have you been with a woman?"

I paused to consider how to answer. I quickly came to the conclusion that there is really no reason to not be honest. "No," I replied.

"So as part of this job you will have to have sex with women from time to time. At least a couple times a week probably. It is full on sex. You will have to lick another girl's pussy until she cums in your mouth. Will you be able to do that?"

I hesitated but answered the first thing that came to mind. "I think so."

She paused and looked at me. She then asked, "I'll assume you have had sex with a guy right?"

I nodded.

"Can I assume you have also sucked cock before?"

I nodded.

"Are you good at it?"

"I guess so. I have never had any complaints."

"Did the guys moan or give you indications that they were enjoying it when you were doing it?"

I nodded.

"Did they cum in your mouth?"

I nodded.

She smiled. "Excellent. That is good news. Do you like it when a man cums in your mouth?"

"It's okay. I don't think it is much of a big deal."

"Well in this role it is a big deal. You will suck cock every day and the guys almost always cum in your mouth. And you need to swallow it and act like you like it. When these guys came in your mouth did you swallow it?"

I nodded.

"Good. That is also a good thing. What about cum on your face? Have you ever had a facial?"

"One time by accident."

"There are a few people you will encounter in this role that have porn fantasies. And one of those is to end the sex or blowjob with a facial. Last month I had a threesome with 2 best friends of a guy who works in Operations. I spent a lot of time sucking and fucking them and when it was time to finish they asked me to get on my knees and they jerked off until each of them covered my face in their cum. Do you think you could do that?"

"Have sex with two guys and let them cum on my face?"

"Yes. Have you ever had a threesome?"

"I have not had a threesome but if I needed to I think I could. I am not that excited about a guy cumming on my face but it is not the end of the world."

"I have a couple threesomes every week. About a third of them are couples that both want to have sex with me. The other occasions are almost always two guys. You have to be able to suck cock while you are getting fucked."

I slowly nodded my head as my thoughts were racing all over the place. I started evaluating whether I could do what she was describing.

She continued, "Have you ever done anal or had anything put in your ass? Like a dildo or a plug?"

I shook my head no.

"Nothing? Ever? Have you ever done any ass play with your fingers or had a boyfriend play with your asshole?"

I shook my head no again.

"That might be a problem. How do you think you would respond to someone wanting to fuck you in the ass?"

"That just seems nasty. It doesn't seem nasty to you?"

She laughed at me. "I thought that too until my predecessor showed me my ignorance. Listen I had never done anal before I took this role and now I do it at least once a week and when I am on my period I do it every day."

"I apologize for my ignorance, but tell me how that is not dirty."

She laughed at me again and said, "At a high level, you can clean out your ass and then it is not dirty. Are you worried about whether it might hurt?"

I paused. I had not thought of that. "I'm not sure."

"So after I figured out what to do and got used to it then I learned to like it a lot. Just yesterday I met up with a regular from the Pharma team. He likes to eat my ass for a while before pushing my plug back in. He fucks me normally with the plug in for a while before fucking me in my ass. It is a really fun time every time I am with him."

"What do you mean when you say a plug?"

She got up and turned around. I looked at her long toned legs with envy. She bent over and lifted her skirt. I found myself staring at her firm ass that was literally eating a purple thong. She reached in and pulled the string from between her cheeks. When she spread her ass cheeks apart I could see what looked like a button covering her backdoor entry. She poked her head around her body and asked me, "Do you see it?"

I looked at her button. It was silver around the outside with a pink center. I also glanced down at her pussy. It was slightly open at its core before closing into itself. At first glace it looked like she was completely shaven.

I snapped out of my daze when she asked again, "Megan. do you see it?"

"Yes. It looks like a button."

She laughed at me again before reaching back and gripping her plug. She slowly pulled on it until something larger popped out of her tiny hole. She stood up and turned back around. She walked the few steps over to me and sat next to me on the couch. I am amazed at what she holds up in her hand. It has a weird shape and looks to be made of metal.

Nicole says, "This is a plug. It keeps my ass engaged and slightly loose. My predecessor suggested I wear one regularly to ready my ass for anal sex. I quickly started to enjoy having it in and started wearing it every day. Watch this."

She stood up and positioned herself in front of me. She put the plug into her mouth and pulled it out coated with her saliva. She then bent over again and lifted her skirt. Pulling one cheek apart she positioned the plug at the entrance of her ass and pushed it in. When she removed her hand I could see what I thought was a button again.

She pulled her skirt back down and walked back over to the loveseat and sat back down. "Do you understand what a plug is now?"

I nodded.

"I want to repeat my question. If I can convince you that anal sex is not dirty would you be willing to prepare your ass almost every day and have anal sex upon request?"

"Uhhh. I guess. I am not sure."

"At least you are honest, even if that was not the answer I was hoping for."

In my mind I was beating myself up. I felt like any chance I had at this internship was slipping away.

Nicole continued, "I am going to be straight with you. This job is full of promiscuous sexual activities with people you don't know very well, especially in the beginning. Some will have women, some will have anal, or require you to swallow cum. Some will have multiple partners. Do you think you can do those things?"

I stared at her blankly. Could I do those things I wondered.

She continued, "Do you think you could go on a business trip with a few senior leaders at our company to a prospective client and then halfway through dinner the boss tells you that after dinner you are going to fuck the client's people? Or you get a call shortly after breakfast that you need to go down two floors and give a guy a blowjob until he cums down your throat?"

I stared at her blankly again. She basically just asked me if I am okay being pimped out or not. I think the look on my face answered her question.

"I know that is hard. I mean what 18-year-old wants to get fucked by someone they don't know? I get it. I guess we can revisit this question when I talk to you about the benefits and compensation to be the company whore."

I nodded with a strong worried look on my face.

Nicole continued, "Since I broke the seal on that one. Let me tell you about the very worst experience I had. It was about 2 months ago. I went on a business trip like I just described. It was our VP of sales, the lead account executive, and the head of Biotech systems. The four of us were to meet a prospect in Houston. We get there. They do their schpeel. Then we go to dinner at the hotel we are staying at. There are three men on our side, two men on their side. Throughout dinner the two prospect guys are hitting on me constantly. I know it is my job to laugh at their jokes and to make them happy so I do. They start touching me and really pushing the envelope."

I started to get worried for her. I think I know where this is going.

"So finally we get through dessert and pay the bill. We exit the restaurant and head to the lobby. I am thinking I might make it through the night unscathed when one of the client's guys says he wants to spend some more time with me. The other one agrees and says he is interested too. Next thing I know we are all on an elevator going to the suite that the VP of sales had booked. Long story short, I was gangbanged by 5 guys that night for almost 3 hours. All five of them worked me over and over. I swallowed a bunch of cum, was fucked in the pussy and the ass, sometimes at the same time. I was super sore when all was said and done."

I sat there shocked. I tried to imagine myself in that position. She saw the worried look on my face, "Listen that was the worst one. I only told you because you asked. But on the flip side I got a 35k bonus when we landed the sale. Let me tell you about a good one to counterbalance that one."

I looked at her and nodded anxiously. I very much needed some good news about this internship.

"There is a young guy in IT named Lance. We have sex at least a couple times a week. He has a really great cock and he knows how to use it. We have had the closest thing possible to a real relationship this past year. He is the only one that has stayed the night in my bed here. We even do things other than have sex. But when we do have sex, it is amazing. Sometimes we make love. He crawls on top of me and I wrap my legs around him and he pushes his big cock deep inside me and grinds it until I have multiple orgasms. Sometimes he lines me up doggystyle and fucks me hard until he explodes inside of me. You are on the pill right?"

I nodded my head.

She continued, "Good. Because more than half the guys are going to bust inside your pussy. Anyway, back to Lance. He has also been my most adventurous partner. We have fucked in 30 different parts of this building at least. My favorite is when he bends me over in the shower in the gym. One time about 6 months into this role we were fucking in the shower and I think I was moaning too loudly or something because another guy came in and caught us."

"What happened then?" I asked.

Nicole smiled before continuing, "He joined in of course. They took turns fucking me from behind while I sucked the other guy. They both came on my face porno style. It was really hot."

I smiled at her. It did sound like fun. She added, "Oh yeah, one more thing about that experience. After they came on my face, we were all laughing about the mess they made when the other guy starts peeing on me. First he pees on my tits and then moved it up until he was peeing on my face. He kept bellowing 'well let's clean it off then.' It was my first golden shower. I am glad it was in a real shower so I could wash myself right after."

"You called it a golden shower?"

"Yeah, that is when someone pees on you."

"How often has that happened to you?"

"Maybe four or five times. Same guy every time. It is obviously a fetish of his."

"And you are okay with that."

"He tips extremely well. And I did not think it was too extreme. I always keep my mouth and my eyes closed and have been able to get cleaned up right after every time."

We continued to go back and forth for the next hour or so as she asked me questions like am I okay with having sex with other races or married people or having sex with much older guys, or if I am okay with having sex in random places or if others are watching. I must have answered all of those questions okay as she did not end the interview.

She eventually comes back around to the transition. "Now that I have told you all the various sexual expectations and a dozen examples of what the job requires, let me tell you about the other half -- the benefits and compensation. I bet right about now you are thinking that there is no fucking way in hell you can do this internship right?"

I looked at her and replied, "That thought has crossed my mind a bunch of times yes. I mean it sounds like it can be very extreme."

"It kinda is. That is why they will pay you so well. I love sex so I thought I could do the job. Then as I got into it there were some experiences that were new to me and I had to adapt. To sum it up, I think there are two things you can do to successfully make it through the year. First, is to always keep in the front of your mind the opportunity to make a ton of money and fast-forward your career. There is tremendous value in that. Second, is to change your mindset. Embrace becoming a whore. Look forward to the sex, enjoy the sex, and learn to love the taste of cum. Embrace the power that a sexy woman can have over rich men. Does that make sense?"

I nodded and asked, "So how much money can I make if you don't mind me asking."

"If I count all of the wardrobe, jewelry, gifts, salary, bonuses, escrow, etc - it is more than $3M. In addition to that, they offered me a full time position, and will start paying for my college and all of my college expenses next semester."

"Wow," I exclaimed, "Holy shit."

"I know right? Listen. This is how it works. You get a bit of a crappy salary to start. It is like a few thousand a week at first. But it grows every week and by the last week it is about $25k for the week. The real money is in tips and the bonuses that go into your escrow."

"What kinds of tips do you get and what do you have to do to get them?"

"People have the option to tip you if they feel that the experience you gave them was worth it. So I learned to outwardly show I am having a good time and to make sure they have a good time. The biggest tips either come from the rich men in the company or when you accommodate an unusual request."

"An unusual request? Like what?"

"Like a fetish or if they want you to do something out of the ordinary like ask you to fuck their virgin son that just turned 18."

"That happened?"

Nicole laughs, "It did about 6 weeks ago. Kid just turned 18 so dad books this date, pays for dinner and a hotel. I made out with him for a few minutes before I realized he was about to pop. I sucked him for 30 seconds before he sent a gallon of cum down my throat. I don't think that kid ever jerked off. Anyway, he recovered in less than 2 minutes and then I taught him how to fuck in a few different positions. I let him cum in my pussy so he would know what it felt like."

"Was the virgin decent looking?"

"He was okay, mostly just socially awkward. He had a very average cock though. The dad gave me a nice bonus for my trouble."

"I see. And what is this escrow you mentioned?"

"Escrow is where your bonuses go. There are monthly bonuses, a yearly bonus, and you get bonuses if you help win a deal. It is kinda like a commission. There are a bunch of big money opportunities here. Almost two-thirds of my $3M is in escrow."

I nodded and daydreamed of what it would be like to make $3M. As I was lost in thought she added, "One more important distinction is that you do not get the money in your escrow account unless you make it to the end of the year."

I wrinkled my face because I did not quite understand what she meant. She saw this and clarified, "Let me explain. There are two places the money you earn goes. First, you get paid a salary each week. You also can get tips from your customers and both of those are yours to keep and that money is put directly into your bank account by direct deposit. Does that make sense?"

I nodded.

She continued, "But each time you get a bonus, regardless of how you get it, it goes into an escrow account. You are notified that you received a bonus and that it was put into this separate account that is attached to you. This is true for your monthly bonus and when you get a bonus for landing a client. These funds go into escrow and you do not have access to these funds. If you quit before the year is up you do not get that money. It is their golden handcuffs."

I understood now and frowned. She continued, "Think about it. Let's say you are struggling the first month, maybe had a few not so great experiences, and wonder if you can keep doing it. You look at your bank account and you have 7 or 8 thousand sitting in there with no expenses. And you have several new outfits and a nice necklace and bracelet set. You consider cashing out and quitting. Then you get the notification that they just put in a ten thousand dollar bonus into your escrow."

I nodded as I thought about how good that would be. She continued, "Then you go on a sales call the next week and you have a tough experience there because you needed to fuck a couple guys from the client. You are seriously considering that this is not for you. Then you get notified that 25k was just put into your escrow. Now your escrow is up to 35k in barely five weeks. You start thinking you could buy a nice car with that. But then you realize that you do not get that money unless you make it through the year. Golden handcuffs Megan. My escrow is about $1.85M right now. If I can make it 12 more days I get it."

I sat there with my mouth open. $1.85M is a lot of money to give up if one does not make it the entire year. She adds on, "Tax free under the table by the way. Everything except your salary is tax free. The tips are tax free. The 1.85M that is made up of my bonuses is going to be tax free which is huge. That is another 800k in taxes I do not have to give away."

We went back and forth on the other benefits of taking this internship. Finally I wanted to summarize. "So the positives are I can make a ton of money, especially if I make it through the year and get that escrow. I also get clothes, jewelry, and gifts from customers and potential clients. I also have all my expenses paid for a year. I get this dope apartment, a chef, and a personal trainer."

She nodded yes and added, "And you get a tremendous opportunity to learn this business and grow your overall business knowledge. Whatever training you want to take they will support you and pay for it. It really sets you up in your career. As a result of the work I put in I am getting a full time job offer that I can start in a few weeks."

I nodded. That sounded great. She continued, "And they are paying for my college as long as I work for the company. It really is an exceptional package."

I was happy daydreaming for a few moments. Then I thought of the negatives. "But I have to have unpredictable sex with lots of people over the next year?"

"That is correct. The other negative is that you cannot really leave this building unless you are with an employee doing some company activity. And you can't really talk t people about the actual internship you are doing. It puts a serious cramp on your family life and your social life. I am looking forward to not being on call. I can't wait for Friday to get here. I will be free."

I sat there in silence pondering this. I asked, "Do you think it was worth it? Do you regret it now or do you think you will regret it later?"

"I am glad I did it. I don't think I will regret it. I learned quickly to enjoy and embrace most of it and get through the rest of it. The results are off the charts. And one year is a small segment of my life."

I sat there pondering some more. This morning has been a mental roller coaster. Finally Nicole broke the silence, "It is time to decide."