One Year Internship Ch. 01 – Introduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at her and asked, "Decide what? Whether I want this internship?"

"Decide whether you want to continue to pursue this internship. It has not been offered to you yet. If you are still interested, you need to do a formal session with me and Steve and also the head of HR, the head of finance, the head of sales, and the big boss at the end of the day. You need their approval before you will be offered the internship."

"What is included in each of these interviews? More questions?"

"Each person will evaluate your fit to the company - intellectually, physically, and emotionally. They are gauging whether you are going to make it the entire year and how well you will be able to perform the duties you will be asked to do."

I sat there in silence again. Finally she said, "Take the next 15 minutes to consider this very carefully. I will be over there if you have any other questions. Because once we get started, we get started."

Nicole got up and headed to the kitchenette. I sat there for a moment considering whether I could become a raging slut for a bunch of random people for a ton of money and benefits. One thing that was very clear is if I make the commitment to do this, I need to make it to the end of the year no matter what. That's what really makes this financially worthwhile. Finally I turned to Nicole and asked, "How many people are in the company?"

"Director level and up, which is the primary group of people you would interact with, have 86 people, 17 of which are women."

"So can you estimate how many people you had some sexual event with?"

"You are trying to gauge how much of a whore you will actually end up being over the course of a year?"

I reluctantly nodded my head. It hurt to hear her say it out loud.

She walked over to the counter and pulled out a bounded journal. "I encourage you to keep a journal as well." She flipped to the last page and read aloud, "1541 blowjobs to 774 different people. I swallowed cum 1230 times. There are a lot of people I gave blowjobs to where nothing else happened. I have had vaginal sex 497 times with 243 different people. I did not count it as a separate time if I had sex again with the same person back to back in the same event but if there were multiple people in the same event I counted them separately. Basically I had vaginal sex with at least one person nearly every day that I was not on my period."

She moved her finger farther down the page and continued, "I had anal sex 112 times with 21 different people."

I sat there quietly. That is a ton of people I thought. "So you said that most of it comes from the Director level and up?"

She replied, "There are four main groups of people. The first group is the prospective clients. Usually this is one or at most two a month. The second group is the directors and up who are the main ones that know you exist. Most of your time will be spent with this group. On a positive note, they are good with tips if you treat them well and are the biggest decision makers when it comes to your monthly bonus. Third, this same group sometimes rewards good performance by someone in their team by granting a blowjob from you or letting them fuck you. This is more common around the four weeks that cross the end of a quarter and the beginning of a new one. The final group includes family members and friends of the directors and leaders."

"Wait did you say family and friends of the directors and leaders?"

"I did. On occasion you need to do something for one of their sons or daughters or brothers or someone associated to them. Remember the virgin son?"

"I remember, but it did not really click at the time. Does this actually happen often or is it really a one off?"

"Uhhh, it happens enough. I'll give you another example. One of the guys in Operations - his brother came into town for the first time in years. He was recently divorced and trying to get back into the dating game. So he asked me to go on a date with him and show him a good time. So I did."

That last one was heartbreaking once I realized what she was saying. I thought that I would at least have some predictability on the number of eligible people. But if it is open to friends and family and associates, it could be endless.

She saw the shocked look on my face and added on, "It is work honey. Like 24 x 7 work. I won't lie to you. When you are not doing your formal internship, you are learning the business, or learning a related skill, or you are running an errand, or you are entertaining someone, or you are sucking cock, or fucking someone, or you are cleaning yourself up from just fucking someone, or you are at the gym, or you are sleeping when you can because you never know when you are going to get a late night call or visitor. You're trying to stay hydrated and fed in between calendar invites or you are cleaning your ass out getting ready for an anal date. That is why they will pay you so much Megan."

I sat there with a little shock and awe on my face. She continued, "You need to make a decision on whether you want the benefits and compensation enough to endure the challenges that the year will bring. You need to decide whether you are capable of altering your mind set and embracing being a whore for the masses for a year."

She repeated herself, "Fifteen minutes. We need to close this out. Figure out if you want to continue this process or head out. There is an envelope with your name on it downstairs for your trouble today either way. You can take it as a parting gift if you choose not to continue." She then left the room.

I knew I needed to make a decision and I needed to make it fast. This is a life changing opportunity for sure. But was it going to be a good one or a bad one I thought.