Online Adventures Vol. 02: Kimmy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay1415
Jay1415
31 Followers

"You better" she replied immediately.

What a fucking hot thing to say I thought, as my tongue slowly worked its way in. At first, it was very tight, but with a little wriggling, I found my way in as her tight hole closed around my tongue, squeezing it.

Kimmy, who had been jerking me off with one hand and using her other hand for balance was able to shift her weight so she could grab my cock with both hands and began pumping me harder and faster while I continued to tongue her puckered butthole.

She could tell I was getting close. "I want your tongue in my ass while you cum. Can you do that for me baby?"

"Mmmmmmmmmmm was all I could reply with". I could feel myself getting closer. And closer. And closer. She pumped and pumped with both hands, up and down, up and down as I began the unmistakable whimper of a man in the helpless throes of raunchy orgasm.

This must've been an incredible sight to behold. Kimmy on her feet, bent over, sticking her ass in my face. My face buried in her cheeks. Both of her hands pumping away at my cock, her big titties bouncing, her big bush- well just being a big bush.

With my tongue up her ass, I came like a bitch as thick, creamy ropes of cum flew out of my cock all over Kimmy's hands. She didn't stop pumping until I pulled my tongue out of her hole and moved a hand to hers indicating my cock couldn't handle anymore. She stood up and stretched. Holding herself in the bent over position, wasn't a super easy position for her. I felt a bit bad but she got the job done.

"Now THAT was special" I said, echoing her earlier sentiments. She showed me her hands covered in my cum. And covered, they were.

"Nice job baby" she said licking a gob of cum off her thumb. "You want?" she held out one of her cum filled hands to my lips. I licked it clean and I don't think she was expecting that.

"I LOVE a man who LOVES his cum" she said. You are TOO much, Jay".

Truthfully, SHE was the one who was too much, but perhaps we both were.

"You want the rest of it? Or can I have it all?" she went on, referring to the cum all over her other hand. "It's all for you Kimmy. Enjoy".

Kimmy licked her hand clean, saving me a little gob on her wrist. I licked it up and continued to lick up her arm, down her titty till I found a nipple and sucked it.

We both lied down on the blankets on the floor.

"Back to that joint?" she asked. "YES. My God, yes" I replied. If ever there were a time, I needed to lie back, relax and smoke, this was it.

Kimmy lit up what was left of the joint we had smoked earlier. The music was still playing. I got up to dim the lights a bit and lied back down on my side with Kimmy on her back next to me. I ran my fingers through her hairy pussy and had a nipple in my mouth, unless the joint was in there instead.

"Are we having fun yet, baby?" she asked.

"The best time, Kimmy." I responded, "And as soon as my dick goes hard again, you're gonna fucking get it."

"Oh is that so Jay?"

"Mmmmmmhmmmmm" I replied long and drawn out.

"How you gonna fuck me, baby?"

"Well I was thinking, I'd put you on all fours and take you from behind, while I massage your asshole with a wet thumb. Thoughts?"

"My thoughts are that you're a dirty boy and I might never let you go if you keep saying all these deliciously raunchy things. Plus, you might even be as obsessed with my lady bush as I am." So yeah. I want it. All of it."

"We laid there, finishing the joint, talking, playing with each other, fondling, caressing, licking and sucking and biting each other, while we recovered for our next session. We agreed I wouldn't cum inside her, but anywhere else on her was fair game, even her face. I had never cum on a woman's face and would usually never ask, but when she told me it was ok, my cock flinched. Where I came wasn't nearly as important to me as having a ferocious orgasm so I told her when the time came, I'd figure it out.

With my cock hardening, I could feel my second wind coming on strong. I stood up and found her music remote and turned the music up loud. "Shakedown Street" was playing on her stereo. I don't know a lot of Dead but I knew that one. I enjoyed the disco-ish vibe the song put out and, maybe it was just the weed, but I was really getting into the music.

I began shaking my ass and bopping my head. I glanced down at Kimmy.

"Woodstock. Remember?" I said, winking at her. "Join me on the dancefloor?" I said, sticking my hand out to help her up off the floor.

She smiled. With the music loud, the lights dim and smoky as a Dead show should be, Kimmy and I danced. We held hands. She shook her titties for me as I broke our hand-hold to guide her hand down to my stiffening cock. She grabbed it firmly as we danced. "Nothin shakin' on Shakedown Street" I sang along with the tune. Kimmy was noticeably pleased I knew the lyrics.

Kimmy let go of my cock and turned around to grind her ass into my cock. She stood up straight and I reached around her with both hands and squeezed her tits.

"That's right baby. Squeeze my titties. Squeeze everything. I love your hands all over me." she purred.

I kissed and licked her neck and shoulders as I continued to squeeze and knead and grope her. I took one hand and began squeezing one of her asscheeks. She moaned.

I licked at her shoulders, her neck, squeezing her tits, pinching her nipples as I reached around her. I licked at her ears. All the while, my stiffening cock found a nice little spot, wedged in her asscrack. We danced like that, baked off our asses, indulging in our nakedness. I moved a hand down to her bush.

"Mmmmmmmmyess baby" Kimmy cooed. "What took you so long?"

I continued to pawed at her cunt until Kimmy turned around and looked me in the eye. "You wanna fuck me, baby?" she said.

"Get on your hands and knees Kimmy" I replied. "And I promise I won't cum in you."

Kimmy got on all fours. I got on all fours right behind her and ate her cunt and asshole again for a minute before guiding my hard cock to her slit. Her bush made it, again a bit tricky, but once I was inside her, life was good.

When I was balls deep inside her and let her do all the work. Kimmy grinded her ass this way and that, while she was impaled on my meat. I reached around and found her clit and played with it as she bucked. My other hand found her butthole, still wet with my saliva. I slid my middle finger deep inside, feeling her muscle tighten around my finger.

"Fuck me, Jay. Fuck me with your big dick" she cried.

"Fucccccccccccckkkkkk" was all I could reply with as once again, I could feel another enormous orgasm beginning to take form. Her pussy felt so squishy and so warm and so perfect, I didn't want this fucking to end.

"You love my asshole, Jay. And I fuckin love that you love it. And my asshole loves you and my pussy loves you and my bush loves you and uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh--"

If I could've seen her face, I'm sure her eyes were rolling back in her skull. And as I was about to cum, I had to pull out, and out I pulled.

"Where do you want it baby? Where's it gonna be?" she panted frenzied, out of breath from her orgasm.

"In your mouth, baby, turn around and open up. Hurry up!! I'm cumming."

Kimmy turned around and got on her knees and grabbed my sack as I jerked my wet cock in her face "you ready baby?" I panted back at her.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh" she said, opening wide with her tongue out as if she were at the doctor.

With her tongue out, I held my cock right in front of her open mouth and erupted with several spurts of nut, ALL of which hit her waiting tongue like a bullseye.

My second cum of the night wasn't as big and creamy as the first, but there was still A LOT. Her tongue covered in cum, she wrapped her lips around the fat mushroom head of my dick and sucked the last few drops before swallowing all of it.

"Mmmmmmmm, so good, baby" she purred. "Sorry I didn't share with you this time. I can be selfish sometimes."

"Quite alright Kimmy", I replied chuckling. It's all yours, baby".

I looked at the clock. How was it 3am? We were both spent after hours of sucking and fucking when she lled me to her bedroom and we both collapsed on her bed.

When I awoke several hours later, Kimmy was laying down next to me, rolling another joint. "Wake and bake?" She asked?

"I like your style" I replied.

As soon as she finished, she lit it up and we laid in bed taking the edge off the awkwardness of whatever the fuck happened last night.

"So what was your favorite part?" she asked, her hand finding its way to my morning wood.

"So many choices, so hard to choose" I said. "Especially with your hand on my dick at the moment".

"Oh, should I stop?" She asked playfully.

"Hehe, never" I answered back quickly.

"Good. So what was it then?"

"Well, there wasn't a single moment I didn't enjoy. Let's get that outta the way. I will say this. I've never been with a woman with such a glorious bush. And the fact that you're so proud of it has been driving me wild!"

"Good answer" she said, putting the joint out again half way.

Over the next hour or so, we did it all. Again. We 69'ed till we were on the brink. I rolled her over and fucked her missionary and this time came all over her nipples.

"You gonna lick me clean, baby?"

"Do you even have to ask?" I replied, lowering my mouth to her breasts.

Kimmy and I jumped into a shower together. We needed it, though I did like the thought of smelling like her pussy, something I had felt with my previous lover Monica, as well. All squeaky clean, we dried off. Kimmy put her silk robe back on as I got dressed.

"I don't really wear clothes in my house" if you haven't figured that out already.

"Like I said" I replied quickly, "I like your style."

We walked to the front door together, not fully sure what to say, how to leave things.

"This was..."

"Yeah" she replied. "I feel the same. You're very much my speed"

"Yeah? Maybe next time I'll bring my tie dyed G string for you." I said jokingly. (Obviously I didn't own one... yet).

"I have one!!" she replied with a huge grin.

Of course she did. Kimmy was ridiculous.

I looked her in the eye and we exchanged a very passionate, very wet kiss. I squeezed her tits and pinched her nipples one more time; and before walking out the door, got on my knees right in front of her. I lifted her robe and planted a big wet kiss on her clit as she squeaked and sighed.

"Bye lover" I said to her, knowing I was leaving her horny. I could feel myself getting horny again, but if I didn't leave there right then, I might've never left. And honestly, with the chemistry Kimmy and I had... that didn't seem like such a bad idea at all.

-------

*All comments and criticism strongly encouraged and greatly appreciated! Happy reading!

Jay1415
Jay1415
31 Followers
12