Online Date Gone Wrong Pt. 01

Story Info
Chelsey meets with one of her online matches.
2k words
4.34
14.3k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chelsey sat down at the bar, tugging nervously at her short black dress and took a look at the cocktail menu. It was a nice enough place, with delicious specialty cocktails and a good atmosphere. She could already see a few couples sitting at the tables, talking excitedly, and noticed a group of girls sitting around a fireplace outside.

"What can I get for you, miss?" the bartender asked, making a short glance down at her cleavage before trailing his eyes back up to her face. She had dressed a little scandalous for the occasion, choosing a sleek dress with just enough of a v neck to show off her DDs.

"A Paloma, please," she smiled back at him as he took her card for the tab. Hopefully her date would get here soon, so she didn't run up the tab before she even got to meet him. She checked back on his profile, scrolling through picture after picture. First was a picture of him on a trip to Mexico, his tanned skin glistening in the sun. Then was a picture of him and some friends at some high end bar. He was balancing an expensive looking drink in his hand and smiling wide. As she continued scrolling, she read through his interests (golf, hiking, traveling) and what he was looking for (short-term, open to long).

That was really what had attracted her to David to begin with. A casual hookup that turns into something more sounded incredibly appealing, especially with such a built man. She crossed her legs, thinking about how well he could make love to her. She let her mind drift to thoughts of him caressing her with his muscular hands and bending her over on the bed.

"You must be Chelsey!" a handsome man with an award winning smile said, picking her up, out of her fantasy. "I'm David."

David ordered a drink, and they fell into easy conversation. Honestly, Chelsey was shocked at how perfect this night was going. David listened intently, laughed at her jokes and seemed to treat her with respect. At the end of the night, he even paid for both of their tabs, which, considering the number of drinks each of them ordered, had gotten to be quite expensive. Chelsey was glad she had decided to get a ride to the bar.

"Maybe we could finish the night up at my place?" David asked as she started opening her ride share. "I just had such a good time tonight. I'm not ready for it to end so soon."

"I'd love to," Chelsey replied, giggling.

David walked her over to a sleek, deep blue sports car and opened the door for her. She stumbled a little as she went to sit in the passenger seat. She was really starting to feel tipsy as he slid into the driver's seat. He started the car and smoothly backed out of the parking area and into the road.

"I'm so sorry. I never get this drunk," Chelsey said, starting to feel a bit embarrassed by herself. "Maybe it would be better if you just took me home."

"Nonsense, sweet thing. You're so cute when you're drunk," came David's reply.

He really did have an award winning smile. That was all it took for Chelsey to give in and continue the ride in comfortable silence. David softly set his hand on her thigh as the city lights started to get fewer and far between. His hand started to creep up her thigh, little by little, but Chelsey didn't mind. They had gotten on well at the bar, and she was more than okay with a little fooling around at his place later. The alcohol was really starting to effect her, and she could feel heat start to pool between her legs.

David's hand continued up her thigh until his fingers were toying with the edge of her panties. He could how wet Chelsey was getting and started slowly rubbing on the outside of her panties, making her skirm and moan.

"Spread your legs for me, slut," David crooned, beginning to pull the panties to the side.

"Excuse you! But, I don't appreciate being called names by mediocre men," Chelsey cried, annoyed that such a perfect night had to be ruined by one disgusting remark.

Her words just made David increase the speed of his fingers until he could finally slide them into her pussy.

"Stop! I'm serious," Chelsey cried. She tried to move his hand, but her limbs were starting to feel very heavy. In fact, she could hardly keep her eyes open.

"You don't really want me to stop, you little slut. Look how wet you got from just my fingers."

Chelsey knew he was right. From the second he started touching her, she could feel the heat and moisture pooling in her core. Besides, it wasn't like slut was really that bad of a word. Maybe she was over reacting. David pushed two fingers in her even deeper to drive his point home. Part of her wanted to close her legs, but she just couldn't bring herself to stop the blissful feelings. This is wrong, she thought. No self respecting feminist would let a man do this to her. Love making was supposed to be respectful and passionate, not dirty and degrading.

"Oh, fuck," Chelsey moaned, spreading her legs wider to give him access.

"Besides, it's true. Only a dirty fucking slut would let a man she just met finger her in the front seat of his car," David said, speeding up his fingers even more and Chelsey felt herself getting closer and closer to release. "Too bad we're already at my place."

David removed his fingers from between her legs as he parked his car in the driveway and got out, followed by a sluggish Chelsey. He led her up to his front steps and inside. Once the front door closed, he grabbed her head and forced her to her knees on the foyer.

"What the Hell?!" Chelsey screamed, trying to pry his hands out of her hair. The only response she got was David rubbing her face into his crotch with one hand and attaching a pair of handcuffs to her wrist with the other hand. In one motion, he pulled his hand from her hair and cuffed her hands together. Pulling her to her feet, he led her into the living room, where there were many more restraints and toys. Chelsey could see that the centerpiece of the room was a wooden bench with mounting points throughout it. David reached over to grab another set of cuffs for her ankles and a gold colored bar from the wall. Chelsey had no choice but to follow him as he drug her and all of the restraints over to the bench.

"You're about to be such a good little whore for me," David whispered, "And to think, someone so naive and innocent didn't even notice there were muscle relaxers in your drinks. With how many you had, it's amazing you can even stand right now. Don't worry, dear, that's why we have this little bench for you to lean on. You look so tired right now."

David roughly threw her on the bench and made quick work of connecting the gold bar and her handcuffs to it. Then he got to work on what he started in the car. He slapped her ass and hiked up her dress, revealing her lacy black thong and round ass cheeks. He noticed a small "Bite Me" tattoo on her left cheek and had to laugh a little. As he ran his hand over her slit once again, Chelsey let out a small sigh and continued to soak her thong. David pulled hard on it, satisfied when he was rewarded with a yelp.

"Please, just let me go! I don't want to be part of whatever twisted game you're playing," Chelsey began to sob, earning her another slap on the ass, and another, and another.

"You know, I'm getting sick of your insolence, slut. I think it's time we silence that annoying little mouth of yours."

With that, David ripped off her soaked panties and shoved them into her mouth. Chelsey tried to spit them out, but David shoved his strong hand over her mouth, holding them in place.

"If you spit these out, I'll just replace them with a gag and my cock. It's your choice: your pussy juice on your panties or my cum down your throat. For now, at least."

Chelsey decided that she'd rather taste her own juices than be forced to swallow his salty cum. She hated the taste of cum and usually spit, but was worried that if she did that to David he might make her lick it up from the floor.

Taking his hand away from her mouth, David gazed at her bare pussy. She was completely hairless. Obviously, she had expected to sleep with him tonight anyway. The thought made him chuckle a little as he went to place his face between her legs. He started licking circles around her already sensitive clit, making Chelsey squirm. He continued to make the circles smaller and smaller until he finally focussed completely on her swollen nub. Chelsey gasped and let out a garbed cry. He could feel her legs start to shake and her core tensing up. She had to be so close to an orgasm. Having a small thought about her tattoo, he put her clit between his teeth and nibbled on it. This caused Chelsey to fly over the edge and scream as her orgasm was forced out of her. Her clit was so sensitive now that the pain felt doubled, but David continued nibbling and sucking as she bucked against his face. Her panties flew out of her mouth as she attempted to thrash around.

"Ahh, fuck. That hurts!" she cried, tears starting fresh in her eyes. Her makeup was for sure ruined now and the sensation of an orgasm being torn from her pain caused a fresh wave of shame to wash over her. She had never been interested in pain and pleasure and was distraught at her body betraying her like this.

"Oh, look at these, my little slut," David's voice brought her out of her thoughts, and she could see him pick her panties up off the floor. Her face went white as she realized what she had done. "You know what I said would replace these if they fell out, right? Does my drunk little slut remember what I told her was going to happen?"

"Please, no, I hate sucking dick," Chelsey begged as David began unzipping his pants. To her horror, his 7 inch dick popped out, already hard from teasing at eating her pussy earlier.

"I think it's only fair that we both get to finish tonight. Why should you have all the fun?" he laughed as he grabbed an O gag from a nearby shelf and fastened it to her mouth. Now, there was no hope of closing her mouth or stopping him.

David grabbed the back of her head and lined his dick up to her mouth before shoving it down her throat in one motion. Chelsey gasped and tried to move her head, but his grip was too strong. She was thankful that he gave her a moment to adjust to his size, but that was shortlived. He soon was thrusting fast and hard in her mouth. His hips shallowly thrusting in again and again. Her eyes looked up at him as he face fucked her and she was completely hypnotized by the power he held from this angle. Before she knew it, he was starting to tense his muscles and thrust even faster before he finally blew his load down her throat, just as promised. With his hand forcefully planted on the back of her head, she had no choice but to swallow every single drop. He held her there long enough for his dick to start getting soft, for good measure. When he finally let his cock fall out of her mouth, she thought she was about to pass out from lack of air.

While this realization should have repulsed her, she was starting to like the feeling of just being used and felt her pussy start to throb again at the lack of control that she had.

"Get some rest, slut. You're in for a long night."

With that, Chelsey knew that her torment was just beginning.