Online Date Has Instant Chemistry

Story Info
A first date moves quickly.
1.7k words
4.56
3.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as I was despairing of the online dating site I'd been on, I spotted this oddly handsome guy and sent him a tantalising message. It simply said there was a reason he and I shouldn't get together. He was hooked immediately and he just had to ask. I had him!

I reeled him in and from this exchange to standing together at a bar took a record short time. Gray was hovering at the bar as I blurred up to him with a huge grin and a confident air. Our eyes met and fixed on one another.

We chatted easily without a pause for a couple of hours. It was so natural. He was tall but not overbearing. He danced his blue eyes at me and held my gaze for just longer than normal; I felt we were really connecting.

We drank a few and soon the bar was closing. I didn't really want this date to be over and had a sense he didn't either. I wondered that if I asked him to continue the evening, he might think I was too forward or that I did this all the time. Our hands brushed against one another and I could tell he found it as intense as I did. We were silent for a second and he looked round into my eyes with this strong sense of yearning that I'm sure I hadn't mistaken.

We walked out of the bar together and headed in the same direction. Neither of us spoke of what was happening next. We simply walked, talking and talking. We had travelled for 20 minutes when suddenly he turned into a driveway and up to the front door of his house. Wordlessly, I followed him. He opened the door and beckoned me in. We kicked off our shoes and climbed the stairs. He faced me, took my hand and brought me into his bedroom. My pulse had quickened - this was actually going to happen.

He lay me on his bed and joined me. We faced one another, our hands caressing one another's shoulders, slowly slipping down across our bodies and over our hips. Our faces were very close and we held each other's gaze. I could hear him breathing deeper and deeper and noticed that his eyes were dilating.

There is only one first time and I knew it shouldn't be wasted; it should be as perfect as it can be. I couldn't imagine how it would become more right than right now. Our lips approached one another relentlessly and we kissed for the very first time. A slow gentle tantalising kiss, the sort you imagine in the best love stories.

His hand began to touch the skin between my top and my jeans. His touch was very soft. It had been too long since I felt a man caress me this way. He began to unbutton my blouse and revealed my bra. I felt his fingertips lightly walk across my breasts, trying to find my most sensitive areas. My nipples hardened as he found them through the fabric, running his touch in small circles around them.

I could feel myself getting wet. I really wanted him badly. His hand reached down to the button on my jeans, paused and undid it. I offered no resistance. He undid the zip and immediately hooked his fingers around the waist and started to pull my jeans down. I moaned and lifted up my body to help him. He pulled them down to my knees and slowly returned his hand to the top of my thighs, resting them there, warm on my skin.

We were still kissing. Our lips danced against each other, tasting, pressing, softening, hardening, alive and listening. His fingers began to trace the outline of my pussy through the fabric of my underwear. It felt electric. I reached towards his jeans and undid his belt with a desperation I couldn't hide. He suddenly sat up and took off his jeans himself followed quickly by his underwear. His cock sprang up, already hard, already urgent. I needed it inside me. I felt like a sexual animal more than I ever had before. I knew only that I needed it, I needed him now. Nothing else mattered.

He lay beside me once more and began again to massage my pussy through my panties.

"Take off your blouse," he said. I sat up and did exactly as I was told. He lay back and pulled me back down onto his left arm and I fell into the crook of his neck against him, skin touching skin, his warmth, his soft power, his cock pressing against my stomach, my legs intertwining with his, his hand running along the skin on the side of my back, down across my bum, down to my thighs, back around my bum, now not so gentle, squeezing it, pressing it to him, kissing me, hard, needful.

He hitched up onto his elbow and looked into my eyes, both of us breathing hard. We stared in nervous silence at one another for a moment, our hearts racing. Then he rolled me over onto my stomach. I hadn't expected this. Perhaps he wanted to massage me. I needed him now. I didn't want a massage.

He took my right arm and laid it out on the bed, and then the same with the left, into the shape of a cross. I felt him kneel over me and his legs gently shift themselves between mine He guided my thighs apart for him. I was very exposed but felt safe with this guy. I felt him hitch himself so his body was kneeling over my lower back. He reached over to my right hand, played with my wrist and then to my left hand playing with it in the same way. Then he slowly started to move back down my body, kissing my neck, my shoulders, my back, my bum, all the way down, and then kissing lower and lower, holding my thighs open for him.

He grabbed my panties and pulled them down, hard, almost ripping them. I gasped in surprise. He was getting out of control. I wanted to see his face and tried to turn back to watch him. But I couldn't. My wrists had been secured with straps to the corners of the bed.

I was suddenly very vulnerable, completely in his control. I felt his weight shift over my body and then the skin of his chest onto my back, his thighs on my thighs. I was breathing hard, now a mixture of pleasant fear, intense stimulation and overwhelming desire. I felt his cock between my thighs, moving over me and nestling against the crack of my bum. I hoped he wasn't thinking 'that' way. He reached his right arm underneath me at my thigh and his hand slid down towards my pussy. His breath was against my neck, right by my ear. He was breathing hard, saying my name, which turned me on even more. He slowly moved his fingers up and down against my clit, making me even wetter than I already was. His fingers moved to the opening of my pussy and gently pressed against it, testing how ready I was. I was ready.

He reached further down to find his cock and then guided it straight into my pussy. Very gently he began to stroke his body up and down against mine, the weight of his body pressing me into the bed, my hands helpless. My body was his. His cock moved against my G-spot in the most incredible way. Never before had I felt such physical intensity and loss of control. It was like being blindfold on a roller coaster.

"Does my cock feel good, Rhiannon?" His hot breath against my ear.

"Yes. Oh god, yes." He continued to grind his body against me, into me, in a slow rhythmic motion.

"I'm going to come deep inside you soon," he said. "You're going to let me use your body. Give yourself to me."

I said nothing. The pleasure in my pussy was rising higher and higher. I gave myself to him. I wanted him to use me, to enjoy my body. My pussy took his cock so readily. I loved having him inside me. I squeezed myself around him, pushing back at his thrusts.

"I'm going to massage your clit for you now, Rhiannon." Even the words! Just the words. He placed two fingers either side of my clit, parallel to it, and sandwiched it between them. He barely moved them, but simply allowed the motion of his body to rock my pussy gently against his hand.

My clit was throbbing. It was too intense to touch directly and he seemed to know this. He kept his touch light, but it was constant.

"Rhiannon, I'm going to come very soon."

"Please, Gray."

"I want you to come for me, Rhiannon. I want to feel your orgasm around my cock as you feel the warmth of my come shooting deep inside you."

His motion became faster, heavier into me. I felt his body begin to stiffen and shudder. His fingers became faster but lighter against my clit. I could feel my orgasm beginning.

"Oh god," I gasped. My orgasm was so close. I could hardly bear it. His fingers teased me holding me close to the edge.

And then I felt his warmth inside me, flooding me. That was the moment. Suddenly an orgasm burst up into me. I closed my eyes tightly and let out a long moan. My whole body shook underneath him, my heart pounding, my pussy pulsating. He continued to move inside me, making my orgasm go further and higher than any I had ever experienced. My moans got louder. I couldn't stop them. My body didn't feel like my own anymore. It was producing heights of pleasure I didn't know it could.

"Oh Gray, please. No more. Please. I can't."

He didn't stop. He increased his thrusts, both their length and their force. I screamed out with each thrust and my hands began to pull at their restraints. Something was happening I couldn't take in. The intensity of my orgasm transformed to another place. My vision darkened around the edges. I screamed loudly, trying to bite the pillow to stop myself. Another wave of intense pleasure coursed through me, now not just in my pussy but throughout the whole of my lower body.

"Oh wow," he whispered....