Online Encounter w/ Cybersex Pt. 01

Story Info
First part of Online Hookup - Cybersex.
1.6k words
4.5
1.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is based on my personal experience of hooking up with some one online a few years ago in FL. I am now back on this site after a long gap and hoping to meet likeminded women here.

[If you see a similar story elsewhere, that is just me :-) ]

Part 1 is about our cyber sex session which helped build the eagerness and anticipation to meet in person for a great fuck!! The in-person will be Part 2

There used to be a site called hornyads.com 🙂 Not sure if they are still active. I posted an ad simply saying that I am straight single married male looking for NSA encounters. Wanted this to be discreet as I was - yeah - married and looking for sex. I was (at that time) a 42-year male with a slim and fit body - thanks to the gym and soccer practice sessions every week! I also kept looking for ads by women and I was comfortable with fairly fit women and wasnt picky about seeking slim ladies. I was looking for spontaneity, friendship and then of course SEX

Reached out to several women and got no responses. But one woman - lets call her Lori - responded. She had a a couple of nude pics and no face pics - just like my ad. I posted a response saying I am interested if she is and gave her access to my profile pics and also private pics - with a penis shot. I know - dick pics turn off some..but they were private and shared only after we started messaging each other. She noticed the darker skin and asked my ethnicity.... I shared that am originally from Sri Lanka (south of India) and my skin was a smooth brown. She was also intrigued that I was uncut. She had never experienced uncut before, and also someone of my ethnicity - I came to know. We exchanged a couple more messages and I wanted to be sure if she looked like in the pics. She asked me to send face pics and I said I was not comfortable yet..but asked if we can meet for a beer at a local popular pub/restaurant. She wasnt comfortable to meet yet. I offered to chat live on Yahoo Messenger (I know, that is no longer around) which had instant chat, video, audio. We finally met on Yahoo Messenger

We got comfy and started sharing our sexual experiences, fantasies. I said I liked erotic massages - both to give and receive. Hers was to have sex in a car in a parking lot; sex on a sandy beach. We got bolder and shared cam... We teased each other with different stages of undress at first. Still no face pics..but I was happy to see she did look like in her profile pictures. She also said she was glad I was not lying about how I look. One day I surprised her when I turned the cam on with just my tan colored tight boxers with a bulge. 🙂 She gasped and said and asked to share more... i told her to get me hard. She asked how - I said use your imagination. She was wearing a white t-shirt and I could see she had no bra... nipples were prominent. She first started squeezing her nipples and they got more harder. My cock started to move in my boxers. She whipped off the t-shirt and gave a great view of her tits! Wow! Beautiful, ample but handful tits...I just cannot forget how prominent her nipples were! Stood out erect and yearning to be sucked.

My boxers were now straining and I showed her that my cock was now trying peek out. I teased her by putting my hand in the boxers and give my cock a quick few yanks. She begged...no don't tease me..just show me that cock! that uncut cock. I peeled down my boxers slowly and gave her a view of my - now - erect cock..in its uncut glory. She squeezed her tits together on the cam and squeezed her nipples and moaned - i need them between my tits! (Wow - I love titty fucking and that visual was in my head - my hard cock sliding up and down between her tits and stopping at her mouth and teasing her to lick and swallow my cock). At this point I peeled my foreskin back to show her the precum building up and glistening in the cam-view. She asked that I rub it around. As I did that, my cock twitched to the sensitive motions - that made Lori moan more and I could see her right hand was away from the cam..but I could tell it was between her legs.

I asked what you do if I was there with you now? She replied - i would definitely like to rub your uncut cock with my tits..i want your cock between my tits so I can see it slide in and out and to my mouth.. I want to feel that uncut cock in my mouth. I was now very horny and started jerking my cock slowly. I asked - can you stand up and show me what you are wearing - panties, thongs, nothing? She was hesitant. I said what if I promise to cum on cam for you..but I need to see your pussy. She slowly stood up..and I cold see a black thong being hungrily eaten by her pussy lips..and she was pulling on the thong to rub her pussy lips. I could definitely see she was wet!!! Her pussy was shining / glistening in the room light thru the cam. I demanded now to insert a finger into it and imagine that is my cock. I was by now jerking off a bit more harder... I could now see her almost full length (no face pics yet!!) where her left hand pulled her tits together and and her right hand was pleasuring her clit. Her moans of pleasure were genuine and made me even more horny.

I begged her to remove the thongs and show me her pussy much more closer. I guess by now she was no longer reluctant.. she turned around with her butt to the camera and bent down slightly and pulled the thongs down. I caught a glimpse of her dangling tits, and goshhh her real sweet ass! Big and sexy and firm.... told her to stay in that position for some time... hmmm I was now imagining me fucking her doggy style. Told her to imagine the same and she gave me a squeal of pleasure saying that is what she had on her mind too. By now I was hornier than ever and badly wanted to fuck her... but we were not together! yet!

I then said, ok I owe you my cum... she turned around and positioned herself on the chair.. legs spread open and she parted her pussy lips and said "here.. cum inside here for me"... I moved closer to the camera and showed her my cock, now bigger and throbbing. Started to show her in slow motion the jerking actions... the foreskin covering the head of my cock on the forward motion and then revealing the bulging pink head on the backward motion. She screamed out that she absolutely loved that visual in front of her in real time! I now increased my rhythm and asked to moan for me me and tell me how she wanted me to fuck her. She obliged with - again - genuine moans, and said I want you in my pussy and I want your full load inside me! She was was also now finger fucking herself with 2 fingers and said she was imagining my cock now inside her. Gosh that was a sexy view - her laying back on her chair..her two tits jiggling with the very erect nipples.. her legs spread wide and her pussy wet and being finger fucked... I could not hold it anymore!

I increased my rhythm and cried out, Lisa I am close.... i was grunting and called out.. I want to cumm soooon. She said she is close too. I slowed down my rhythm a bit and said "let me know when to cumm.."..in a few secs she called out, "now Vinny nowwww"... and I came and came onto my desk and she squealed "Vinny that is so sexy to see you cum for me....". She also called out... "oooooh I am also cumming Vinny... I can't believe it, I am having a real orgasmic experience!!". I could see her pussy and the fingers are more wet than before. We both kept up the rhythm for another minute or so until we felt satisfied we were done cumming!

We slumped back in the chairs showing each other our genitalia 🙂 all wet, with cum.

I said I have never been so bold to do this before on cam and she retorted, you made me do something I have never done! Get naked on cam! We both agreed it was a great experience and that we should do this again.

I then asked - can we show each other how we look like.. fully... remember until now we never shared our face pics LOL.. We did not have any hesitation at this point and share face pics over cam. I can tell we both were pleased and the attraction only got even more stronger.

I then said we must meet..soon! She teased.."maybe".... We ended the cam session by definitely agreeing to have our next cam session next day evening.

Phew! I enjoyed myself re-living my experience after all these years and I was aroused as well. Hope you all liked this story and I look forward to your feedback - good or bad. I will plan to write Part -2 where we met in person after a month from the 1st Cybersex experience and after 3 more steamy cybersex sessions.