Online for Orgasm Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elaine couldn't believe Karen was capable of this back-and-forth conversation, but the evidence was right here before her. Alright, most of the really explicit stuff seemed to be coming from this guy D-Rock but Karen had held her own given her lack of real experience. 'Good for her' Elaine thought, continuing to scroll down.

Then she saw the picture of himself that D-Rock had sent Karen. Elaine recognised him immediately as the young man from the gas station as most of his face was in the picture. That wasn't the focus of the shot however. He had taken off his clothes and posed, naked and fully erect, in front of a mirror. And what an erection!

Elaine was no innocent; she'd heard the tales of black guys and their endowments. She'd never actually seen it though, well a fleeting glance once or twice at a pornographic picture maybe but those men were abnormalities, or so she'd thought. D-Rock was sporting a long black cock every bit as big as any professional she'd seen before.

He had asked Karen to send him a photo but it was at that point that she'd ended the conversation with him.

Forgetting about looking for a way to delete the account, Elaine now began opening mails at random, scanning through them quickly, most carbon copies of D-Rock's approach. She wanted to see if anyone else had sent a similar picture, wanted to see if this black guy was an anomaly or not. Not every conversation had a picture although all of them asked for one of her. There were enough though containing pictures that made her re-evaluate her opinions of what she'd thought was an urban legend.

After about five minutes of staring at these photo's Elaine realised a couple of things. First, everyone was now asleep besides her. Secondly, she was very turned on. It wasn't that big a surprise, she'd always had a thing for large cocks. Her husband, despite his slight frame had a very satisfying six-inch cock, he just didn't use it on her so much these days. Maybe his sex drive was disappearing, but she'd married for love which involved more than just sex.

But these guys, their drive was plain to see and it was intoxicating!

She crossed the floor and closed the door to the hallway. The bedrooms were at the back of the house so with the door closed nobody would hear her downstairs. Elaine went back to where she had been using the laptop. She reopened D-Rock's mail and moved down to the photo he'd attached. Slipping a hand under the waistband of her panties she guided two fingers over her clit to slip inside her excited dampening opening.

Masturbating to the image of a black guy, it felt... 'naughty' was the best way she could describe it to herself. Strange that the taboo of black with white seemed to spring to her mind before she considered the fact that she was a married woman thinking about someone other than her husband.

Elaine moved her fingers in and out keeping to a slow regular rhythm. As she got herself off, she began opening out windows, tabbing from one picture to the next, as her pleasure mounted. Her fingers were moving faster now, probing deeper as she looked at cock after cock on the screen. All big. All black!

Her robe had come undone, falling to either side of her, exposing her white flesh, pale in the electric glow from the screen in the otherwise darkened room. Her large breasts, still firm at forty, shook ever so slightly in time with the motion of her hand.

A small squeak escaped her lips without warning, making her suddenly self-conscious of what she was doing and where. Removing her fingers, Elaine closed down all but the main window in fear of discovery.

A couple of minutes passed as she sat quietly, almost holding her breath. Nothing; no sound at all from upstairs. Everyone remained fast asleep. Turning her attention back to the site Elaine noticed a new mail, someone online had just sent her a message.

Clicking it open, it was from someone called BM91, she read.

BM91: BigRed? Nah, PerfectRed if you ask me. How you doing tonight?

BigRed: Am fine, thanks for asking.

BM91: What has you on so late? Bored?

Elaine checked the time on the laptop, it was already after 11 P.M.

BigRed: No, just kind of lost track of time.

BM91: Yeah, know that feelin.

BM91: What you up to?

BigRed: Just checking out the site, looking to close the account actually. Any idea how?

BM91: What, help someone as fine as you leave? I ain't tellin lol.

BM91: Where you hiding? Where you at?

BigRed: OK

BM91: Ok what?

BigRed: OK, Oklahoma.

BM91: Got you. Texas here, Dallas. From Florida originally.

BigRed: Where do you prefer? I mean to live?

BM91: Liking it here right now.

BM91: Are you married? You working?

Elaine figured she'd be truthful but vague. She was actually enjoying this, ok the questions were lame but at least someone was interested. Unlike the reception she'd gotten this evening at home.

BigRed: Married yes, yes, I work in sales.

BM91: Nice, I work driving.

BM91: So how come you are here? Being married and all.

BigRed: Long story, call it bad judgement and that's why I am looking to delete the account.

BM91: Well since you are here now and so am I, why not talk a while. Give me an hour to make you stay and if you still want, I will tell you how to delete your account.

She thought about it, an hour wasn't too bad and besides Elaine didn't have an early start in the morning so she could afford to stay up late.

BigRed: Deal.

BM91: Nice!

BigRed: So why should I stay, like I said, I'm married.

BM91: Well, park the 'I am married' bit for a moment. First you got to realise that this here is a game.

BigRed: What do you mean a game?

BM91: Everyone, well nearly everyone, is here to play. Some are honest about who they are and what they want. Some aren't about either of those things. Some want to play a little, watch even more and just stay on the fringes. Some want to play even more, push boundaries for themselves. And some, they want to play here and then take it offline and make it real. So, it's just a game if you want it to be. Harmless.

BigRed: Well, I hadn't really thought of it like that.

BM91: Let me put it to you another way, bit more obvious. If your husband found you had been looking at a picture of another guy, something like one of those calendars that cops or firemen bring out for charity. Would he be jealous?

BigRed: No of course not, he knows it's just a picture.

BM91: And what if he found you had a toy in the bedroom that you used on yourself occasionally. Would he accuse you of cheating?

BigRed: No, that would be just ridiculous.

BM91: Look at this place as a game, just words, pictures, things to bring a little happiness or satisfaction in your life. But like you said, even your husband wouldn't see it as cheating.

BigRed: I don't think that's what I said. This is a lot different from a sex toy.

BM91: Ok, well then let me ask you this. You say you wanted to delete this account, right?

BigRed: Yes, that's why I came online.

BM91: But if that was the case why have you been online multiple times here? Or even if tonight was your first time, you've been on the site for over an hour. What have you been doing all that time? Why did you answer my mail if you had no intention in remaining online?

BigRed: Ok I will admit, I do find it a little fascinating.

BigRed: That's the wrong word. I can't actually think what it is I mean to say.

Elaine furrowed her brow; she didn't want to admit she was intrigued by this scenario where she could be fairly anonymous and chat openly about sex.

BM91: That's ok, so maybe stick a pin in leaving for the moment?

BigRed: Maybe.

Elaine glanced at the time. She really should be heading to bed; she was a little frustrated that her orgasm hadn't been achieved earlier but that wasn't a new sensation either. She saw from the screen that BM91 was tying another response.

BM91: Let me lay some honestly on you. I'm a married black man, got a happy relationship going on. I don't do meets, I just like being online, chatting to strangers. Far as I go is some dirty talk, call it mental masturbation lol.

BigRed: Thanks for your honesty. So, I will admit that I am also married and ok, I was enjoying some of the pictures on the site earlier.

BM91: Like this?

Attached to the message was a photo, from neck to knees of a nude black guy with a thick long cock, fully erect. One beefy hand was clutching the root of the shaft, more than half of its length still visible outside the fist. The other hand, it held up a small square of paper with 'BM91' written on it.

BM91: Like this? And do you like this?

Elaine found herself staring at the cock. BM91 must have been older like herself. She could see a smattering of grey hairs running through the chest hairs in the image. Unconsciously she licked her lips as she began typing a short reply.

BigRed: Yes, and yes.

BM91: Tell me what you like about it.

BigRed: The size, how hard it looks.

BM91: You like looking at big hard cocks yeah?

BigRed: Yes.

BM91: Play this game with me. Imagine you on a bed, that fit sexy body of yours completely naked.

BM91: Imagine I walk in with my cock out, already hard.

BigRed: Go on.

BM91: I move to the bed, position myself beside you. Starting at the base of your throat I begin softly kissing you, light strokes of my tongue on your flesh. Moving down slowly towards your chest.

Elaine undid her robe again as she read the messages, her hand stealing down towards her crotch.

BM91: I circle your nipples, gently sucking and licking them to full hardness and then I move lower again, kissing and licking my way down along your stomach, across your hip and down along your thigh, moving slightly inwards to stimulate the inside of it.

BM91: Still there?

She was now moving two fingers inside herself, eyes half closed in pleasure. She hated breaking the rhythm even slightly to type a quick reply.

BigRed: Yes, go on.

Elaine leaned back to watch the screen through her partially open eyes. She was picturing this stranger leaning over her body, his mouth teasing her to excitement.

BM91: Moving my mouth back up north, slowly approaching your pussy until finally you can feel my breath against you. My tongue flickering across your clit before I begin to slowly lap at your wet pussy

BigRed: Jesus, keep typing please!

BM91: My big black hands gripping your hips, holding you in place, pulling your crotch against my mouth.

Elaine found that she was now feverishly fingering herself. She was half aware of the little gasps of sound she was making but unless she heard someone on the stairs, Elaine had no intention of stopping.

BM91: Moving up again, positioning my cock against your wet pussy. Tell me what you want to happen next?

Elaine hated him at that moment. She just wanted him to keep spinning his tale so she could get herself off.

BigRed: Put your cock in me. Fuck me.

BM91: I feed my big BLACK cock inside you, feel you slowly opening up to my size.

Elaine noticed the emphasis he placed on 'black', she felt an extra tingle from the taboo nature of imagining herself cheating with a black guy.

BM91: Building up speed gradually as you open up to me. Getting deeper and faster. Deeper and faster. Fucking you hard and rough now, you groaning in pleasure under me. My hands pinning you to the bed as I slam into your hot white married body!

Elaine felt the orgasm driving through her body. She hadn't realised that she'd been carrying a ball of tension and stress inside herself. It was only when the intense rush of her orgasm slammed into this tight wad of tension, shattering it, that she recognised it. A low growl of wanton lust reverberated through her throat as she squeezed her pussy around the fingers inside her, wringing out every bit of pleasure to be had.

It was a few minutes before she came down from her high. Looking at the laptop she saw that BM91 had stopped the story two minutes ago, his last message being "You still there?"

BigRed: Sorry, yes.

BigRed: Still here, God I needed that!

Elaine could almost see his grin through his words on the screen.

BM91: Happy to help. I need to go, maybe chat again some night?

BigRed: I will be here again tomorrow. Night.

Elaine made her way upstairs, stopping at the bathroom to clean herself up, then she joined her husband in bed. Unlike most other nights she drifted off to sleep almost immediately.

Over the next three nights Elaine found herself returning to the website, meeting BM91 and finding that after a few minutes of light banter, it would turn to a session of dirty talk. This in turn led to her fingering herself to orgasm.

Each night he seemed to put more and more emphasis on the racial differences between them. Elaine gradually playing along until she was requesting fresh pictures of his 'big black cock'. He complied only after she sent him a hastily taken picture of her 'firm white tits.'

Elaine was proud of her body and besides she wasn't worried as she had kept her face out of the selfie, maintaining her anonymity.

The fourth night Elaine didn't manage to get online as she was up late with her family preparing for Karen leaving for college the next day. The fifth night was also lost. John was worried about how Karen would make out in college and his nervous musings and pacing kept her on edge and away from the laptop.

By the sixth night she was almost desperate to get back online. Thankfully John went to bed early. However, despite managing to log on early, there was no sign of BM91. Elaine scanned through the list of people currently online and started up a conversation with a user called 'BigAndBad'. It took a while longer than it had with BM91, but eventually she got him into some 'harmless roleplaying' as Elain had come to think of it. He had required a picture of her tits and her 'tight white ass too' before he claimed he was willing to play.

Over the next six weeks she found herself roleplaying almost nightly, moving through different users, looking at fresh pictures of their black cocks as she sought new partners to play with.

Chapter 4:

"I am heading off now, you enjoy your morning off love" John called out as he walked through the front door.

"OK, see you tonight" Elaine answered just as the door shut.

She had two prospective buyers cancel on her this morning, leaving her with nothing to do until after lunch. Since both sets of buyers had contacted her before breakfast, Elaine was still in her pj's and robe. Sipping her second mug of coffee, Elaine looked out the window, watching as John backed his car out of the driveway before heading out to work.

Elaine went up to the bedroom and started up her laptop. There were a few emails to answer from clients and one from Karen, just a brief note saying hi and telling her mom some news about her new life in college. Elaine dashed off replies to them all and then tossed the laptop to one side. Not even 9 A.M. and everything was done. She didn't even really have much to do around the house. Karen moving out seemed to have taken away most of tidying and cleaning she'd normally be stuck with.

Bored. Bored stupid. That's how she felt.

The laptop beeped. Elaine plugged in the power cable. With the laptop back in her hands she decided she might as well take a look at the site. She had only ever been online at night; it might be interesting to see who might be online this early in the morning.

The chatroom was deserted, there were others online, but nobody she recognised, certainly nobody she had chatted with previously. Elaine spent a few minutes scrolling through old messages when a new one arrived. It was from a user called 'Bull4U'.

Bull4U: Hey sexy. You are online early.

BigRed: You too.

Bull4U: Actually, just home. Worked all last night.

BigRed: Oh right, that sucks. Night work must be a real pain.

Bull4U: You get used to it. So why r u on so early?

BigRed: Bored, not starting work till later so just came online for something to do.

Bull4U: If I was there, I'd give you something to do.

BigRed: I bet!

Bull4U: Where you from?

BigRed: Oklahoma, you?

Bull4U: Las Vegas. Pity, otherwise I'd be calling round to see that sexy body in the flesh. Can I see more of you?

BigRed: Ok

Elaine sent him a picture of her tits.

Bull4U: Nice, I meant live though.

BigRed:

Bull4U: Skype? Zoom?

BigRed: I've never done that.

Bull4U: Is that a 'no'?

Elaine hesitated. 'It's just a game' she thought, 'harmless flirting, definitely not cheating'.

BigRed: Can you wait five minutes? I am just out of bed.

Bull4U: Ok.

She quickly logged on a created a new Zoom account, tying it to a fake email Karen had set up when she'd first created the profile on the site. Once that was done, she set up a private meeting and sent the details to him.

A minute later he joined her on the Zoom call. Bull4U looked to be in his early twenties, he wore his hair long, in dreads. He was quite attractive, his dark skin was a deep brown, expresso brown. He had facial hair, a neatly trimmed moustache and goatee beard. There was no way for Elaine to judge his height as he was, like herself, sitting propped up in bed.

She could see his bare muscled chest and arms though from that angle.

"Hi BigRed" he said in a deep gravelly voice.

"Hey" she answered.

"You look a bit overdressed for the occasion" he remarked with a laugh. He leaned forward, tilting the camera angle down slightly before moving back. Now Elaine could see he wasn't just naked from the waist up, he was completely nude and already erect.

It was a big cock, easily nine inches long and with a large girth.

"Well?" he prompted.

Elaine shrugged her robe off and pulled off her top to a low whistle of appreciation from him.

"Those are some big ass tits" he said, "gimme a little shimmy."

Laughing, Elaine shook her shoulders slightly. Her large breasts sloshed left to right as she did so.

"Nice girl, you are one fine ass looking woman. How old you again?"

"Forty."

"Fuck off, no way!"

"Yep, Forty-one in three months."

"You'd never think it, fuckin beautiful. Show me the rest of you."

Elaine pushed off the pants from her pj's and then she moved the laptop further away, tilted the camera down slightly and finally lay on her side across the bed. This way she could be seen from knees to the top of her head.

She had only trimmed her bush two days before. She'd reduced it from a wide triangular shape to a neater thin strip a couple of inches long. Like the long straight red hair on her head, her pubes were fiery red and fine. Bull4U obviously noticed this as well.

"Natural redhead, hot! What's your name girl?"

"No names, call me Red if you want."

"K, cool. Call me Bull. Where's your husband and family?"

"He is in work; my daughter is off at college."

"Just the two of us then. Nice."

Bull leaned off camera for a moment, coming back into view clutching a small bottle of lube. He squirted a little into the palm of one hand, set the bottle to one side and proceeded to stroke his hard, black shaft.