Online for Orgasm Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Turn over for a moment, I want to see that ass you got."

Elaine rolled over, gave a little ass shake towards the camera before rolling back. She could see him now stroking away at a regular pace, not fast but with a speed indicative of increased pleasure.

She pushed a finger inside herself, her thumb rolling across her clit. It was so hot watching him jerking off as he looked at her. A thrill at the sight of his big heavy cock made her slide a second and then a third finger in deep, trying to mimic what it would feel like if he was fucking her.

"Mmmh girl, you are one horny sexy thing. Pinch those nipples for me, wanna see them good n hard!"

Elaine did as he asked, enjoying the effect her body was having on him. It was nice to see someone staring at her in unvarnished lust, John didn't stare anymore. Her nipples were now fully hard, partly from her touch and partly from the thoughts of another man inside her.

"Get your toy girl, want to see you fucking yourself as you think about me"

"I don't have a toy."

"Well get something and quick."

Elaine hopped off her bed, running into the bathroom. She quickly scanned the shelves but there was nothing suitable there. She tore down the stairs, careful not to slip on the rug in the hallway as she ran naked through the house. In the kitchen she found she had a choice. Banana or cucumber. Which one? She considered the size of the cock the black guy was stroking on screen in her bedroom. The banana was abandoned on the counter.

Elaine rinsed the long cucumber quickly, drying it and then covering it in plastic wrap as fast as her fumbling fingers would move. Once it was covered, she dashed back to the bedroom, taking the stairs two steps at a time.

Bull was still waiting on her, though it looked like he had continued giving attention to his cock all that while. She got back onto the bed and took a moment positioning herself back as she had been before.

The cucumber felt awkward in her hand but after some fiddling, she managed to get a comfortable grip and she positioned it at the entrance to her pussy.

"That's right, got yourself something like a black cock there" Bull commented.

"Uh-huh" Elaine responded absently, concentrating on what she was doing. She slowly pushed it inside her pussy. It was a tight fit and she had to pause after an inch or so to allow herself time to get used to it.

"Damn girl, you are so fucking hot. Tell me how it feels."

"Good, very good, just big is all."

"That's right, big and wide, like a black cock. So, say it."

Elaine moaned as she pushed the vegetable further inside, withdrawing it slightly before pushing it back in again, slightly deeper than before.

"It's big. Oh-oh-oh, big. Like a big cock." She said.

"Nu-uh girl, what I said." Bull corrected her.

"It's like a big black cock inside me."

Bull was stroking his cock rapidly now on the screen. The oil giving it an inviting sheen, the slight squelching sound of the lubricated cock being jerked was carried faintly over the speaker on her laptop. Elaine tried to match her thrusts with the plastic wrapped cucumber to his stroking rhythm. In her mind's eye it was his cock that was thrusting quickly and ever deeper inside her.

"Loving it aint ya?" he asked, his eyes seemingly fixed on the cucumber, its length now disappearing almost entirely inside her with every push of her hand.

Elaine bit her bottom lip, sucking on its fullness for a moment as a mini orgasm hit her like a small firecracker exploding inside her.

"Uh-huh, uh huh, yes, yes loving it."

"Loving a black cock inside you for real would ya?"

"Nuh, uh uh uuuh" she moaned as another orgasm hit her.

"Admit it, you'd love it. Love a real thick long veiny black cock spreading that pussy. Pounding you deep an' hard" he persisted. He was getting close now, the sight of Elaine's body, her breasts rising and falling with her laboured breathing, was tipping him close to the edge. He wanted to hear her say it first though.

"Big black cock flogging that pretty white pussy. Freeing you up, making you cum hard. You want it, so say it."

"Nuh, nuh, need cock. Love a black cock in my pussy right now. Fucking me so good!" Elaine's confession coincided with a far larger orgasm. It heaved through her from her- her pussy the epicentre. The pleasure rippling like waves out to all her extremities. Her nerveless hand released the green vegetable that had been pleasuring her, the grip from her pussy drawing it in further without the need of her touch.

"AAAAhhhhhhh fuck meeeeee" she wailed.

She could see Bull's cock bucking in his hand. Large wads of cum landing across his fingers as it spewed out an impressive quantity of sperm. The sight triggered another orgasm, her fourth, and she regained control of her makeshift dildo, spearing it in and out forcibly in an effort to prolong the pleasure.

Elaine's green eyes became unfocused and she collapsed bonelessly on the bed, her damp hair splayed across her pale freckled shoulders.

"Fuck girl, I envy those guys you are fuckin in Oklahoma" Bull said as he cleaned the cum from his fingers, the tissue wadding up with the syrupy substance.

Elaine sat up, her face still tinted pink from the flush of her exertions. She pulled the robe across her torso, conscious of her nudity now that the rush of desire had been satiated.

"I don't fuck around" she replied "I'm married, remember? I would never cheat on my husband."

"Well, what the fuck you think you've just been doing?" the incredulous man asked.

"This is harmless, just a game, roleplay, whatever."

The mans laughter irked her, exactly how was this funny to him? Elaine expression darkened as her temper started to flare up. Bull saw her changing humour and held up a hand placatingly.

"I'm just saying. You are lying naked in front of a stranger, yelling out for a black cock while you stuff a fuckin cucumber into your tight fuckin pussy. You tell me, if your hubby walked in during the fun, he'd go calling it just a game? C'mon Red, be serious. You already cheating, cheating in yo mind and on the net. All you need to do is take the last step, then you get the full benefit package, ya get me?"

Elaine opened her mouth to protest. Silence. Bull raised an eyebrow, a smug look on his face as he grinned at her.

"Fuck you!" Elaine said, lurching forward to end the connection.

The screen went blank. She remained motionless, on her knees, the laptop open in front of her. It was like some twisted addiction. Something that had wormed its way inside her. Like those kids who end up playing online for hours at an end, the gaming consuming them. In disgust, at both herself and the situation she pushed the laptop off the bed to the floor.

Gathering the sheets off the bed, she piled them in the corner of the room for washing. The cucumber was tossed on top of the pile along with her pj's and robe. It would all need to be washed, maybe she'd feel better then, when it was all cleaned up. With that thought, that hope, in mind Elaine headed for a shower.

Chapter 5:

The evenings were the worst.

During the day her job kept her busy. Busy enough that idle thoughts of going online, masturbating, cock, black guys...these thoughts drifted into the back of her mind, not causing her any distress.

But in the evening when she got home, with Karen away and John wrapped up in a golf magazine or a tournament on the tv, then she had too much time on her hands, too much silence in her life. That's when the thoughts would worm their way from the back of her mind to the fore.

And so, a month dragged by. A month of need versus guilt, desire versus loyalty. It felt like the longest month of Elaine's life.

"Yes, Mrs Wilcox I completely understand."

Elaine rolled her eyes towards her husband who sat grinning over his breakfast, enjoying Elaine's pantomiming as she took a call from a client.

"Uh-huh, yes, yes. No, that's fine. Yes, yes, I see. Ok, so here is what I can do. I can clear my workload today, head over to your property this morning. You said it was ready for photographs, correct? Good, so I can go there, take pictures, walk the property, take measurement etc. Can you or your husband be there?"

John cleared the rest of the scrambled eggs from his plate as he listened to his wife on the phone. She was so much better with people than him. These were the days he was thankful he worked solo in an office, not having to placate people at 8 A.M. Still, he could see that Elaine had been looking and acting a bit off this last month. Distracted was probably the best way to describe it. It was probably from missing Karen, but she was due home for a visit in two weeks, maybe that would help. If not, then John was going to suggest Elaine visit Karen in college after that, maybe if she saw how well Karen was settled it, perhaps that would help her.

"Ok so neither of you will be there at all today. Oh ok, keys in a security box in the garden. Wait a minute so I can take down the code. Ok, yes have that. And the alarm? Ok, very good. Well, if you are happy with me going ahead today then I can pull together a proposal for later this week. Would that suit? Fantastic. Lovely speaking with you, yes, yes, that's fine. Thank you for the call. Talk later. Bye."

Elaine keyed the phone off and let out an exaggerated sigh of misery.

"Did you get that?" she asked John.

"Well, most of it I think, yes. I am guessing us meeting for lunch is out then?"

"Sorry love but this is a nice place. The commission will be worth a lot. Definitely worth an early morning phone call and a missed lunch."

"That's ok, I understand. I might bring my clubs with me. If I work through lunch, I could finish up early, go for a quick round of golf in the evening then. It would make me late for diner but I could grab something myself on the way. What do you think?"

"Sure, ok" Elaine answered. She pulled out her phone again, tapping away as she made some preliminary notes to herself. "Oh love, before you go, will you pull the camera equipment I have stored in the basement up?"

John nodded; it was right beside his clubs anyway.

Thirty minutes later, both cars were backing out. John took off in his Ford towards his office, Elaine turned to head north towards her client's property. She took a quick glance at the fuel gauge and decided she would be best stopping to fill up the Porsche along the way as it was a good forty-minute drive.

Elaine normally dressed up for work, priding herself on her appearance when dealing with her clients. Today though she was on her own so her long straight red hair fell loose past her shoulders instead of its usual braid or bun. In place of a skirt, shirt and jacket Elain wore tight black jeans, a sky-blue t-shirt, and a waist length light black leather jacket. No shoes, just sneakers. Speeding onto the on ramp she felt free, she cracked open the window to let the air rush in against her face. It was nice being able to relax, to not have to keep up a front for a change.

After ten minutes of driving, she pulled into her regular gas station. It was normally busy at this time of the morning and even though she hated the idea of being delayed, she hated the idea of running out of fuel even more. Things were definitely going her way, nobody at any of the pumps so she was going to be able to fill up quickly.

The Porsche hadn't a huge fuel tank so Elaine had it filled in no time. She went inside to pay and again, no queue...this was really shaping up to be a lucky day. She smiled at the girl behind the counter and bought a couple of scratch cards while paying for the fuel...hey, you never know.

As she walked back to the Porsche her steps faltered. There, parked right beside her was D-Rock. She recognised him immediately. They might have only met in real life ever so briefly but she had spent a lot of time getting herself off looking at his photograph since then. He was filling up his own car, turned to one side and not looking at her. God he was attractive!

His skin was dark, much darker than Bull's had been. He wore his hair clipped short and was completely clean shaven. From here she could see the curl of his biceps, the tight white shirt he was wearing was almost like a second skin, outlining his ripped upper body. And he was tall, easily 6'4. Elaine would never have thought herself as having a type, but this guy was almost the polar opposite of her short, white husband and if she was ever to be unfaithful...well going the opposite to who you were with would be logical.

She gave herself a mental slap. What the hell was she doing? Thinking about being unfaithful? All she had to do was keep her gaze away from him and just get in the car and drive away.

"Morning ma'am" she heard him say.

'Ma'am' she thought 'I am that old now?'

Elaine looked at him directly, "What happened to Big Red as a greeting?"

He looked embarrassed, shuffled his feet slightly as he replaced the pump.

"Yeah, sorry about that. Didn't mean to cause any offense."

Elaine paused, what if this was all a sign? Empty gas station when it's normally full? This man showing up on a day when she was free of commitments more or less. Was it chance, fate, coincidence? Was it just her horniness seeking a reason? Who cared?

"No offence, and it's I who should be apologising. You were right, I am Big Red. And you are D-Rock. Right?"

His stance and manner switched immediately. Gone was the slightly awkward embarrassed pose. Now he straightened up, confidence, even arrogance emanating from him.

"Fuck, you had me fooled I got to say. So why are you admitting to it now eh? Feeling like you owe me an apology or feeling like you owe me something more?"

"More?" Elaine asked but already knowing where the answer was going. She'd played this game enough times online already, just this time it was going to be played for real.

"Yeah" he said, moving forward to close the distance between them. His hand slipped down to cup her ass cheek, pulling her forward till she was pressed against him, "More."

"Are you free now?" she asked, her mouth slightly muffled as it was almost touching his chest. Elaine glanced quickly to each side; she could see the girl from the counter staring through the window at them. 'No more getting gas here' Elaine thought.

"Yeah, I'm free" she heard him say, his hand was kneading her ass now and against all expectations this forty-year-old married mom was LOVING it!

"Follow me then, it's about a thirty-minute drive."

"Gonna be right on yo ass Big Red" he said and Elaine felt a thrill of excitement.

Elaine waited while he settled up for his gas and then pulled out slowly into traffic so that he could follow. She hadn't been out to this property before but her GPS was flawless in guiding her. Traffic was unusually light; Elaine took this as another sign that all this was meant to happen. It was closer to twenty minutes later when the two cars pulled into the long drive leading up to the property.

It was a huge house, eight bedrooms, nine bathrooms, a tennis court, jacuzzi and a small heated outdoor pool. The entire property line was shielded by tall mature trees giving it complete isolation and privacy.

D-Rock was staring open mouthed at the house. Elaine decided not to tell him it wasn't hers; she was enjoying his response too much. She grabbed the bag of camera equipment and carried it to the front door, D-Rock following her. After she had her fun, she'd still have a job to do. The key codes and alarm codes were exactly as Mrs. Wilcox had stated so they entered the front door easily.

Elaine closed the door behind them, making sure the security latch was in place...just in case. She turned around to find D-Rock now standing almost on top of her. In the gas station he had seemed big but now here, totally alone, he seemed even bigger! Elaine wondered had she just made a terrible mistake.

D-Rock placed his two big hands on her shoulders, the slight pressure was enough to cause her to step back till her shoulder blades came into contact with the solid front door. He ran one hand down over her front. His strong black fingers dragging across her chest and down to her stomach, resting then, palm flat and fingers splayed over her still tight tummy. His other hand had moved from her shoulder to cup under her chin, lifting it slightly so she was looking up into his handsome dark features. His eyes were wide now with excitement as she supposed her own were too.

"When I saw you online, I thought dis girl can't be for real, too fine to be online. Den I see you at the gas station an I think, she even hotter in real life." His words were calm despite the clear passion on his face.

"Den you blow me off, basically lie your ass off to me, disrespect me" he continued, "Now I got you here, you gonna make it all up to me. You feel me?"

For Elaine there was a surreal moment, it seemed to last for ages but probably only a couple of seconds passed in real life. In her brain she could hear her conscience shouting at her 'Shit, shit, shit, mistake, it's a massive mistake. Get out now before anything else happens. Just listen to him, he's a complete thug. No way you would have dated him before you were married, no way you'd let Karen date him, just get out now!' While her conscience was yelling her desire just called to her in a sibilate whisper, three words, 'big black cock'.

As her desire insinuated these words into the internal argument, D-Rock moved a half inch closer to her, his hardening cock touching against her. Her conscience immediately shut its know-nothing mouth while her desire now sported a shit eating grin.

"I feel you" Elaine replied.

She led him up the stairs. She might not know the layout of the house, but she figured upstairs was a safe bet for a bedroom. Thankfully the doors were all open so she spotted a large super king-sized double bed in a room two doors to the right of the stairs. They went inside the room, D-rock kicking the door shut with a backwards heel.

The bed was unmade, a bare mattress on the wooden frame. Elaine didn't mind though, it seemed fitting almost.

She placed her camera bag carefully on the floor, as she straightened, she saw he was already stripping. Elaine followed suit, when he kicked his boxers into the corner alongside his shirt, jeans, and sneakers, she was down to her underwear. D-Rock sucked his teeth, apparently in appreciation on what he saw in front of him. Elaine was wearing mismatched underwear, a black lacy bra, and a plain white thong panty. Her skin was pale, lightly freckled over the shoulders and with a small scattering across the top of her large milky white tits. Her belly remained flat and tight thanks to an active lifestyle and clean living. Her ass was curved, high and tight, more suited to a woman ten years her junior. This fit healthy body was framed by her fire touched red hair. As she peeled off the last of her clothes, she seemed like a Celtic goddess brought to life.

If her body excited him then his was overloading Elaine's senses. He was just pulsing with masculinity, from his sculpted body to the large black cock rearing up from his crotch. It too seemed to pulse with life, flicking its wide heavy shaft slightly with each veiny throb of his heart.

Elaine leaned back on the bed. She'd enjoyed dirty talk but right now she just wanted sex.

"Have you got a condom?" she asked urgently.

He pulled a wallet out of his jeans, fishing a condom from inside it. He rolled it down his shaft with practised ease as he stood before her.

"Fuck me" she whispered as she lay back.

D-Rock wasted no time. He climbed up on to her as her white legs encircled his hips. The head of his cock nudged between the folds of her labia, teasing her as it slid across them while he adjusted himself.