Online Hook Up

Story Info
A short story of online lust.
1.8k words
4.23
5.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe and Karyn left the beach resort and started driving home. On the way, they had planned a detour to meet a couple they had met on a well known swingers website. Shortly after checking in to the hotel, the couple, Shirley and Mike, texted to say that they had also checked in and to meet them at the bar as planned at 6pm.

Joe was wearing a smart pair of shoes with black trousers and a white shirt, but when Karyn stepped out from the bathroom, she once again managed to blow him away. She stood in a black sleeveless button down dress with a slight v-neck and a tie around her waist. The dress barely fell on the top of her knees. She also wore a sexy pair of black strappy heels. The dress accentuated her curves, the shoes lifting her ass into a perky prize.

Joe knew their online friends would be very impressed. Joe, however, was more looking forward to seeing under that dress later.

They entered the bar noticing Mike who was signaling them over to a table. Mike quickly shook Joe's hand before taking Karyn's hand and kissing it like she was a princess. Joe kissed Shirley on the cheek as he admired her beauty, complimented by her dress. Shirley was about 5"6 probably weighing about 130 pounds with sexy curves. She had long black hair to her shoulders and she was wearing a very sexy strapless red cocktail dress which ended mid-thigh.

Everyone ordered drinks and the couples chatted like old friends before ordering their meals.

After the meal the couples went back to the bar for more drinks. Joe sat with Mike talking sports while Karyn sat with Shirley talking about their dresses and shopping. Joe could see Shirley loosening up as she started to touch his hot wife so he suggested that everyone move to their room. Karyn readily welcomed the suggestion.

Shirley and Mike arrived with a bottle of wine and some glasses. Once in the room, Shirley boldly took a hold of Karyn and led her to the bed. Mike and Joe sat on the sofa and settled down to watch their wives.

Mike was clearly turned on and so was Joe but for the moment, Joe was happy just watching. As Karyn sat on the bed Shirley stood over her slightly bent forwards with both of her hands rubbing up and down Karyn's exposed thighs. Shirley then leaned forward and kissed Joe's wife softly on the lips as Karyn closed her eyes, kissing back. The two women climbed on to the bed slowly still kissing very slowly and seductively. Shirley then laid on top of Karyn, as she opened her mouth and grabbed the back of Shirley's head.

Two beautiful married women were now locked in a passionate embrace while their husbands looked on. Mike stood up and made his way to open the glass door a little, sitting there drinking his wine. Joe remained seated, transfixed, watching to see what Shirley had planned to do to his wife. Mike had told Joe that Shirley used to regularly have girlfriends over during the day, but that since they moved to a new city, she had not found one the past couple of years. Shirley had been lustily fixated on this date for weeks, missing the touch of another woman.

Shirley broke from the kiss and moved to Karyn's neck and ear lobe. As she planted very soft kisses all over her neck, she began to unbutton Karyn's dress. Joe's cock hardened as each button was undone, revealing more of the flesh upon which Shirley had begun to feast. As Joe released the throbbing cock from within the prison of his trousers, he noticed that Mike had also taken his cock out and was slowly wanking its length.

When Joe looked back, he noticed that Shirley had managed to undo all the buttons on Karyn's dress without fully exposing what was underneath. Once the last button was undone Shirley stood up and began to pull her strapless dress down over her breasts. She was curvier than Karyn. She looked to be about a full C cup. As the dress was slowly being pulled down her eyes never left Karyn's and vice versa.

Joe's cock twitched as Shirley exposed her breasts and dropped her dress around her ankles leaving her in red heels and a lacy pair of red panties. Shirley then climbed on top of Karyn once more and lowered her breasts to Karyn's mouth, feeding her the hardened, thick nipples. Joe watched as his wife opened her mouth and tasted this woman's nipple for the first time. Shirley remained on all fours, offering her breasts to Karyn's eager mouth.

After a few minutes Shirley moved back between Joe's wife's legs and bunched up the lower part of her dress around Karyn's waist, exposing a sexy pair of black lace panties. These were quickly removed and Karyn gave out a deep sigh, closing her eyes as she felt Shirley's breath on her mound. Shirley was soon flicking her tongue across Karyn's clit as she lifted her hips. Shirley pushed her face further into her new lover's mound, desperately licking her engorged and darkening lips. She slid two long fingers inside and the effect was electric to Karyn's lust filled body.

She quickly picked up the pace with her fingers to a dizzying blur. Joe could sense Karyn's orgasm was building quickly and so could Shirley. Karyn was arching her back and filling the room with loud moans of pleasure. Hitting her orgasm, she sucked in her breath and did not seem to exhale forever. Not letting Karyn come all the way down from her orgasm, Shirley never stopped eating her pussy and inserted a third finger, continuing to finger fuck her to another, body quivering, orgasm. Shirley stepped away from Karyn and left her lying on the bed satisfied, and sat next to Joe on the sofa.

She took his cock into her hand and slowly stroked it as she smeared the pre-cum around the tip with her finger. Joe couldn't help but moan in delight as she stopped stroking him and placed her finger into her mouth, tasting his sweet, thick juices.

"Do you mind if we watch while Mike takes over for a while?" she asked.

Before he had time to answer, she bent down and swallowed Joe's cock as she started to deep throat his throbbing member..

"She's all yours Mike." Joe smiled at him as he approached his recovering wife.

Joe was enjoying an incredible, deep throat blow job as he watched Mike offer his cock to Joe's half dressed wife. Karyn laid flat on her back with her head on the end of the bed as Mike stood over her feeding his cock into her mouth. Karyn reached above her placing her hands on Mike's waist trying to pull him in deeper as he thrust slowly between her lips. Shirley raised her head and sat stroking Joe again telling him she didn't want to miss anything. Joe slid off her panties and began massaging her clit as they watched their partners playing on the bed.

Mike began to rock his hips, sliding nearly his entire shaft in Karyn's mouth. He then reached forward taking hold of her dress and flipped it open revealing her new sexy undergarments. Shirley and Joe both whispered approval of the sexy black corset. It pulled tight across her waist helping to enhance her bust.

Mike withdrew from her mouth and helped remove her dress completely. He then pulled her to the end of the bed and positioned himself between her legs. Grabbing hold of her breasts through the corset he instructed Karyn to guide him into her pussy. Karyn held his cock as she rubbed it up and down her lips. Then without warning Mike pushed forward with a deep lunge and filled her with his thick cock.

Mike moved his hands to Karyn's legs and held them apart as he started to fuck her hard. Joe was surprised how long he continued to pound her despite his excitement for a new pussy. Before their meeting, Mike admitted it had been two years since they had played and he could not wait to feel a new wet pussy embracing his cock. Joe was quite impressed with Mike's stamina. Karyn later admitted to getting dizzy with his hard pounding and losing count of her orgasms during that session.

Mike slowed his pace but did not withdraw as he allowed Karyn some recovery time. Shirley got up and made her way to the bed. As she climbed onto the bed she straddled Karyn and offered her pussy to Karyn's mouth. Karyn opened her mouth and began eating her online friend's pussy for the first time. Shirley moved her hips back and forth across Karyn's aggressive tongue. Very soon both women were cumming for two very different reasons. Mike had started fucking Karyn hard again as Shirley came all over Karyn's tongue and face.

Mike moved away and got water bottles for the ladies as everybody took a break. Joe joined his wife on the bed and gave her a deep lingering kiss which had a new taste to it. Shirley's juices were exceptionally sweet.

When the wives came back to the bed it was Shirley who took the initiative and laid Joe on his back and took her position above him. Karyn did the same to Mike, Shirley quickly had Joe's cock buried deep into pussy and was riding hard as he squeezed and sucked on her breasts. Joe almost shot his load quickly, not because of Shirley but because of what was happening next to him on the bed. Mike was flat on his back holding his cock up straight. Karyn was kneeling high but low enough to brush the tip of his cock with her pussy lips. She rocked back and forth teasing his cock as she reached behind her back and unzipped the corset.

Joe finally shot his load deep into Shirley as soon as the corset dropped from his wife's body, exposing Karyn's tits as she fully sat down on Mike's cock. His hands quickly cupped her breasts and she began to bounce on his cock as hard as possible. At the same time, Shirley rolled off of Joe as she squirted heavily, coating Joe's spurting cock with her juices. Karyn leaned over and grabbed her husband's shrinking cock as Mike was soon filling her pussy with his cum.

The party soon broke up and each couple slept in their own room. In the morning, Joe got to fuck Karyn while she wore her new corset before they met Mike and Shirley for breakfast. Mike and Shirley had to head back home that morning. Everyone said their goodbyes and made promises to meet up once again with the hope of a repeat performance.