Online Male Crossdresser for Male

Story Info
I met a crossdresser online.
992 words
3.52
7.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You all know that CL Personals are no more but a while ago you could meet others and this is one of them.

The names and places have been changed and perhaps I am embellishing the event but this did happen to me and is one of my fondest memories.

I lived in the high deserts of SoCal at that time. I had been out of work for a long time and had discovered the internet and it's deviant communities.

The personal ads were free. Of course a lot of them were fakes but you got to know those after a while and the ad I answered that morning seemed sincere.

We both had an interest in cross dressers, he in meeting one, and I in being one.

I should mention I was in my 40s at that time and he would have been in his 30s.

Having made the connection via our regular email, I drove up the hill to the next valley with trepidation. I mean, you never know what is going to happen but my excitement was shall we say at the arousal stage the entire 30 minute drive.

I was to park my car outside his home. The home would be identified with a large white pickup truck turned at an angle near the garage entrance. He said he would be able to see me from his home office which faced the front of the house. I seem to remember he was a construction type of manager.

Anyway, I parked the car, looked at myself in the mirror, picked up the small Walmart sack with my babydoll green satin spaghetti strap nightie inside and went to the door. I knocked.

A moment later the door opened and without a word this good looking male beckoned me in. The door closed behind me. He walked to the left and showed me into the "home office". It was a room with drafting table, an easy chair, the windows were high horizontal six inch windows for light and nobody could see in as they were more than six feet above the floor.

He closed the door as I mentioned and kind of blocked it until I moved further into the room. Then he sat on a kind of bar stool except it wasn't real high. More than a foot stool but less than a bar stool.

As agreed he suggested I change into my girly clothes.

I was dressed in jeans with thigh highs and panties underneath. The panties matched the satin nightie I pulled from the sack and pulling my shirt over my head I slid the satin dark green nightie over my head and adjusted it to my sides.

Still sitting in his stool, he motioned me over and commented on my wearing panties and thigh highs under my man jeans. I smiled. I was so fricking nervous underneath though but I wasn't going anywhere now I had actually arrived and changed.

He asked if I would like to see his cock. I knew he had told me it was big and I nodded and said yes please could I see his lovely big cock or something like that. I really don't remember as I was so nervous.

I watched as still sitting he undid the button of his shorts and slid down his zipper. He did not have a belt on, a nice body held up the shorts without it.

As the zipper descended, taking forever as time almost stood still, I noticed a rainbow horizontal pattern on his underwear. They are my wifes panties he said. They were a rainbow stripe with wisps of ribbon about three inches at most at the sides holding the front and back together.

I could see the bulge in the panties. He was big and although he was obviously semi erect, I figured I might faint if he got any bigger. He adjusted the shaft to be straight up, as if it wasn't almost that way anyway and by rubbing it with his hand, all the time looking at me, he grew and the tip poked out of the waist band of his wife's panties.

He asked if I wanted to worship it.

I smiled, got on my knees and edged down the rainbow panties just a little. I gasped, it was so thick that the head was smaller not bigger than the girth of his cock.

I leaned forward, slid the rest of the panties down to the base of his shaft, it was so big I couldn't pull the cotton under his sac. But I didn't care.

I kissed then put the big cock in my mouth.

I bobbed up and down on it for what seemed a very short time but probably was not before he lifted my head and pulled me from his shaft.

I want you to sit in the armchair, over there, under the window and open your legs.

Unsure what he wants, I lean back in the chair. I forgot to mention the panties I am wearing that match the nightie are actually satin shorts, lots of space at the leg openings.

He comes over with his hard erection pointing out of his wife's panties, his sac still hidden by the fabric, and slides his hand up my right upper thigh, searching.

He finds this area where my thigh and cock meet, and leans forward and slides his cock along this area, his slickness from the tip making it easier and easier.

He leans forward, basically fucking where my inside thigh meets my body. He spends a few minutes and he is so hard and thick.

Finally he comes, wet white goo coating my thigh and trimmed pubic hair.

He stands up, he is done, he puts his cock back in his wife's panties. So sad to see it go.

He tells me to dress and maybe next time he will let me cum.