Only 50 Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then his wife's voice cut into his thoughts. "John, I want you to see the amazing contrast between Trevor's black body and your white body." She stroked her hand down her husband's chest and then down Trevor's chest. "Look at the strength of his body, the size of his thighs, his shoulder muscles and his bicep's." Nicole moved her hands over his body as she described him. Now she caressed his stomach. "Look at the strength his abdominal muscles, John. Nothing like you, is he, John?"

John was totally nonplussed as his wife described the man who was her boss, the man who had been fucking her for three months. Even the look on her face confused him as she moved closer and kissed him. "Do you remember everything I told you, my darling. Everything I told you how much your love means to me. How much your love making means to me?" She kissed him again. "Now I'm going to tell you what Trevor means to me."

She moved next to Trevor. "Trevor is physically everything you are not, John." Nicole stroked Trevor's chest. "He is black, he is more powerful." Her hands were caressing his chest. Then she took his flaccid cock in her hand and raised it up. "He is over-endowed, and he has huge sexual endurance, John, way beyond your capability. He can fuck me for an hour or more and give me multiple orgasms."

She turned to her husband. "There is one important difference John. He only uses me to satisfy his own need. He turns me into his bitch." She kissed her husband again. "He does not love me like you do, my darling," she told her husband. "You give me love, John, tender, wonderful, enduring love," she told him, as she gazed into her husband's eyes. Then she kissed him with a tenderness he had rarely felt before. "That's why I need you both, my darling."

As Nicole moved even closer to her husband, he wondered where all this was leading.

"John, I want you to allow me to have Trevor for five days every five weeks. That is fifty days a year out of three hundred and sixty-five. You, and only you, will have me for three hundred and fifteen days."

Nicole wrapped her husband in her arms and gave him a very long, loving kiss, then stepped away from him. "Before you make your decision, remember everything I have told you, my darling."

As Tony watched Nicole's swaying ass leave the room and knew his wife had defeated any intention he had to divorce her in the immediate future. How long their future together was, he just didn't know.

He turned and looked at Trevor Dixon and hoped his wife's infatuation with the man would end soon. Just a week-long business trip. That was the way he had to look at it. Just fifty days out of three hundred and sixty-five. She had already been doing it for three years. "Make sure you treat my wife well during your fifty days with her," he demanded.

As John left the room on his way to his bedroom, he noticed a pile of clothes on one of the dining room chairs.

Soon afterwards he heard the front door close. John sat in his bedroom chair in his dressing gown for over half an hour while deciding what exactly to say to his wife and keep his ego intact. Slowly he rose and walked across to the door of his wife's bedroom. He tapped lightly and she answered almost immediately.

"Please come in."

He hesitated before opening the door. Had she expected him or Dixon to leave? She was also wearing a dressing gown and was standing in front of their bed. The smile on her face was devastatingly beautiful.

"Thank you, John, for letting me make my case."

As John looked at the beautiful woman standing in front of him, he was still not sure how she had done it. "Nicole, please don't make this sound like a business deal," he told her. "Or make my decision not to divorce you immediately sound like some sort of mundane contract."

She moved toward him. "No, just stay there," he told her.

"Do you still love me, John?"

He hadn't expected her question and remembered what he had told his father-in-law. "It's more than about still loving you, Nicole. It's about still respecting you. It's about trusting you."

"Have I lost everything between us, John?"

"Would you ever have told me about him?"

"I would never have had to, John. I knew that sooner or later you would find out about Simon retiring and Trevor taking his place."

"And you preferred to wait until I found out rather than be honest with me?"

"After the first time with him, I knew I couldn't give him up. As I knew you would insist. So, yes, I was too cowardly to tell you."

"What you just did, was that already planned?"

"No, John, that came to me in desperation after you found out."

John studied his wife, uncertain if now that he knew the real purpose of her business trips, he could still just think of them as such. "Now I know about him, I should ask you how it first happened, but knowing that would probably destroy me."

"Then please don't ask." She started to move closer but he stopped her. "John, he does things to me that are directly opposite to what you do to me." She hesitated. "I didn't know it was possible to experience sex with a man that was so different to the way we make love. I don't understand it but immediately after the first time he had me I knew I had to have both of you."

She moved quicker than he expected. "No, Nicole, stay there," he insisted.

She stopped, just a foot in front of her husband. "I love you so much, John. Please try and accept the situation I have put you into."

By deciding not to divorce her, John had already accepted it. Though, at the moment he found it impossible to understand why. Accepting it without doing anything about it was going to be very difficult. He knew he gained some strength from all his years in such a loving relationship. He also knew she was right about how much he would miss having her amazing body to enjoy. His biggest problem now, was knowing that it was no longer just him who enjoyed it.

He stepped back a pace. "Nicole, this is what is going to happen," Her eyes looked into his with hope. "For the moment, I will continue to sleep in the other room and I'd appreciate it, if you respected my privacy. It's only been five days since I found out about your deceit and now you have thrown so much at me that I need time to assimilate it all. In public, I will try to act as though we are still husband and wife. Please, though, don't expect any intimacy between us."

"John, please..."

"This is how it is going to be," he interrupted her. "I never want to hear his name mentioned, under any circumstances. If you have to attend a business, private or social event of any sort and he is going to be present, then I will not be escorting you. I never want to see the man again, under any circumstances. Whenever you go to any event without me, you will always give me a precise time when you will return home. Later than fifteen minutes, without a legitimate, legally confirmable reason, and I will start divorce proceedings immediately."

As her eyes filled with tears John knew it was because she finally realized that although she had kept her husband, something precious between them had been lost, perhaps for good. He was also certain, because of everything she had told him about Dixon that she was obsessed with him, that in five weeks she would be going on another fuck fest.

"Why, John?" she sniffled

"Why?" he questioned. "Because, I don't trust you."

John turned, and leaving his wife went back to his own bedroom. Not having eaten since he got home he dressed and left for a meal in his local pub. As he ate he began to consider his future. His immediate thought was that eventually they would be divorced. He didn't believe himself capable of thinking his wife's weeks away were just business trips. That made him wonder how many he could tolerate. Probably not even one, he thought.

The meal over and the pub getting too noisy he left and drove back home. Nicole was waiting for him. "Where have you been, I've got dinner waiting," she told him angrily.

'I've eaten," he replied, turning to go into the lounge.

"Without telling me." Her raised voice annoyed him.

"Yes, just like you never told me about your business trips," he replied with a calmness that surprised him as he heard Nicole follow him into the lounge. He picked up the remote to turn the television on.

"Oh no you don't," she told him as she took it from him. When she moved closer he held her off, something he had never done before. "Nicole, please, respect my wishes."

"What wish," she demanded.

"My request for no intimacy between us."

"But, darling, I just want to show you how much I love you."

John took the remote back, sat in his recliner and switched the television onto his favourite sports channel, while Nicole just stared at him.

"Damn it, John, why can't you just accept it without adding all this drama," she told him angrily, before leaving the room.

He wasn't watching the football. He was trying to understand the woman he'd lived with for so long. How could she expect him to, accept it? Of course, he adored her body, loved the way she gave it to him. She'd have known her Mati Hari act would change his mind about divorcing her. It didn't take away his anger that she was also giving that body to another man. He turned the sound off. All the noise had become annoying. When he found he couldn't think straight any longer he took himself off the bed.

Tuesday was just as bad a day at work as Monday had been. The hardest part was keeping his secretary in the dark. Not easy after over five years together. At lease he was luckier than most men. His position as the divisional C.E.O., gave him a substantial salary and the freedom to plan his time to his advantage.

At home he tried to avoid Nicole but she was having none of it. "John," her raises voice broke the silence of the evening meal. "You and I are going to make this work," she told him.

He replied after a moment's thought, "Make what work, darling?" he asked.

"Make us work," she replied angrily. "All right, you found out he fucks me. So what, you can too, if that's what you want."

"Why would I want to fuck you," he asked. "I thought only sluts and whores were fucked."

Nicole's eyes blazed back at her husband. "Don't you dare call me a whore."

At that moment, John couldn't believe the anger he felt toward his wife. "Why not, that's what whores do, isn't it.?"

With her face red and her eyes blazing, she shouted back at him. "Well if you must know, Trevor's a better fuck than you will ever be."

"So much for making it work," he told her as he left the table and locked himself in his office.

Slowly he got himself under control. Eventually he had to admit that it was not his wife he was angry with. It was Trevor Dixon. She would never have started this madness, it had to be him. He slept in the office that night.

As soon as John got home on Wednesday Nicole greeted him with one of her special kisses. His lack of response must have annoyed her. "John," she scolded. "You have got to get used to it. Now I've discovered what he can do to me, I'm not giving him up." She stroked her husband's face before he turned away. "Any more that I would give you up, my darling." A few seconds later she added. "It's a business trip, John. Just like it's been for the last three years."

There were several ways John could think of to reply. Before he could decide Nicole was talking again. "Now, we are going out for dinner tonight, I've booked a table at the Falcons Nest. When we get home, you are coming back into my bed and I am going to convince you that nothing has changed between us."

John was speechless. Everything he's wanted to say when he got home was forgotten. Just a business trip, that's what she'd called it, just a business trip. Didn't she know anything about him, Hadn't she any respect for him. At that moment he almost wished he had never found out about Trevor Dixon.

"Dinner at the Falcons Nest with my wife, you are splashing out, Nicole. Is it a special occasion?" he asked. Before she could reply he told her. "I'm sorry about us ending up in your bed, that won't be happening.

John saw the flash of anger in his wife's eyes and expected an angry retort. Instead she turned it into a smile.

"We'll have to see about that, John and it's still our bed, darling," she added.

When Nicole wife came down the stairs and John saw how dazzling she had made herself look, he knew it was going to be very hard for him to refuse anything she wanted.

It was when the desert arrived that John asked the one question he had promised himself never to ask. "Who started it, Nicole?"

"You know you don't want to know that, John," Looking at her husband, she hesitated for a moment. "No, I won't answer it, so don't ask me again, John."

He felt a flash of unexpected anger. "Too embarrassing for you to tell me, Nicole?"

Nicole pushed her empty dish away. "Don't spoil the evening, John. I'm ready to leave now, if you are."

During the drive home it seemed to John that the car was full of elephants. He did let his wife lead him into her bedroom, where for the first time ever, he refused to help her undress.

For a moment he thought she was going to throw him out, until he saw her smile as her dress dropped to the floor. "More fool you, John," she told him before she climbed onto the bed. "Now come here, darling."

As he joined his wife it hit him that she had been totally naked all evening. Then he wondered if that's what she did for Trevor Dixon and that made him angry. Angry enough the fuck her harder than he had originally intended.

When he left her, she was still asking him why he did it. "Can't you make love to me anymore?" was the last John heard as he shut the door.

In his bedroom John knew he had never done anything like it before and that he had done it to his wife shocked him. What also appalled him was the way his wife accepted it, especially the things she said. Even her orgasm was more intense than any he remembered. At times he felt as though she thought someone else was fucking her, and he knew who that was.

His hatred for the man who had made his wife like this, grew even stronger. He also hated himself for the demeaning way he had accepted his wife's request right there in front of him. John was certain the man totally despised him.

Thursday evening they were civil to each other, though conversation was limited. Like most evenings Nicole wanted to be close to her husband. Which he allowed, but took no further action, despite her efforts to encourage him.

"Please, John let me back into your life, you are making me feel so unwanted," she pleaded, on Friday evening. She had on a dressing gown and John wondered if like Wednesday, she was naked under it. "You can't tell me you don't want my body anymore." Nicole had climbed onto John's lap and was whispering in his ear.

John replied the way he had told himself he never would. "But it's not just me who's been having your body, is it Nicole."

Before he knew it, Nicole had his face in her hands and was glaring right into his eyes. "Get over it, John," she told him, firmly. "I've told you, it's you I love, you who makes we feel so wonderful when you make love to me. What we do doesn't concern you. I've got enough for both of you."

Suddenly the dressing gown was gone and Nicole was holding her husband's face against the warm softness of her ample breasts. "All this is yours, my darling. You just have to disregard everything else."

As Nicole hugged her husband against her breasts he wanted to ignore everything else. Her breasts felt to soft and wonderful, he really did. He wanted to make love to her, but he knew he couldn't. Not the way Nicole wanted. Not with the threat of his wife taking another business trip with Trevor Dixon handing over his head.

If only he could find a way to make her resign, then perhaps they could start getting their life back to what it had been for the last twenty-two years. As gently as he could John disentangled himself. "I can't do that, Nicole," he told her. He left her on the settee as he retired to his bedroom.

The weekend we difficult for John. He found jobs to do that kept them apart. He even found a reason to drive the car into town, upsetting Nicole by insisting he went alone.

It was Sunday evening before there were no more excuses and Nicole got her chance to spend two hours snuggling up to him.

All the following week Nicole argued about his refusal to sleep with her or show her any affection. He had a big enough conflict to contend with without her adding to it. The problem was that he kept remembering his wife's enthusiasm for Trevor Dixons and his superior endowered body.

Everything his wife had said about how much she enjoyed his lovemaking, or how important it was to her, didn't matter anymore. In John's head it was now the orgasms she received from the superior endurance of a black man and his rampant cock, that were dominating his thoughts. Which, of course, was having a devastating effect upon his self-esteem. By Friday evening John was not looking forward to the weekend.

Before leaving the office, he phoned Nicole and told her not to expect him home till later as he was eating out. "Well come home first and we can go out to dinner together," she suggested.

"No,' he told her. "Don't expect me home till after eight."

She sounded angry when she asked him where he was going. "I haven't decided yet," he told her and hung up. He tried to enjoy the meal but thoughts of what Trevor Dixon would be doing to her on their next business trip, kept intruding.

Nicole met him at the door wearing one of her diaphanous dressing gowns that teasingly displayed everything she was wearing under it. Perhaps he had been weakened by his thoughts during dinner, perhaps he was just a man after all and his wife was an exceptionally beautiful woman.

He tried pleading to be left alone but Nicole was also a very determined woman and she wanted her husband to make love to her.

John, on the other hand, already had his head full of thoughts about what Trevor Dixon did to her. So he gave her what she got from him. A very hard fucking.

It left Nicole frustrated and angry and her husband quite pleased with himself.

When they met in the kitchen the following morning neither said anything while drinking coffee. Nicole eventually broke the silence. "You did remember we are going to dinned with the Jefferson's tonight."

John had forgotten but wouldn't admit it. "Yes, I remembered" he replied.

"You did say we would continue to act as man and wife, didn't you John?"

He didn't need reminding. "Yes." Perhaps it was force of habit when he asked. "What will you be wearing?"

"Oh! You do still have some interest in me, then, Darling," she replied with a grin.

John didn't think he wanted to say anything in reply and left for the garden where there was a lawn to cut.

As John dressed on his own he found himself missing their usual dressing up routine where they would shower together, then while Nicole dried her hair he started dressing. Then he would watch her choose what to wear. Usually she asked him to help her put one of her under garment on. When he zipped up her dress he always knew what she was or wasn't wearing under it. He then waited for her downstairs while she did the finishing touches. Every time she came down he was amazed how a woman in her forties could still be so beautiful.

Tonight, he waited till he heard her go down downstairs before leaving his room. She was standing by the door in a dress he has seen a couple of times before.

Nicola must have read his mind. "I've only worn this dress for you, John," she stated a bit crossly.

"Just wondered," he replied without hesitation, while wondering if she had also missed their usual dressing up routine.