Only 50 Days

Story Info
Can a husband accept his wife's offer?
8.4k words
3.2
74.1k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first submission to Literotica and I must thank TRCIII for all his editing help and suggestions.

*****

Only Fifty Days

Three years ago, there was a company re-organization and it became necessary for Simon James, a divisional director, to spend a week away on business every five weeks. As his personal assistant for over ten years, Nicole Haynes always accompanied him.

Nicole's husband, John had met Simon James on several occasions, both socially and casually, and he liked him. Simon was in his late fifties and had been a very good boss to John's wife.

After twenty-two years of a very happy marriage, John didn't like his wife being away from him for a whole five days. He missed their relaxed conversation, their meals together, the affection they shared and especially the sex. Five days without sex with Nicole was the hardest thing he had to endure. He often wondered how she survived, probably by hand like him but he never asked. Their first sex together when she got home was just so spectacular it made up for everything he'd missed.

This particular evening John had chosen to go to the Golden Eagle hotel for his evening meal because he knew the food would be good and they had a very comfortable bar with a large selection of whiskies.

He was comfortable seated in the bar with a whisky when someone put their hand on his shoulder. "John? What are you doing here on your own?" Looking up he saw Tim Grey standing beside him. "Tim. Join me for a drink?" he asked, hoping to have some company. Tim worked in the same firm as his wife and they had occasionally met socially with their wives.

"Sorry, can't tonight. Bev and I are here for dinner with her sister and husband. Anyway, where is Nicole?"

"On another business trips with Simon."

John saw a look of concern cross Tim's face. "Not with Simon, he retired three months ago. Hasn't she told you?"

"Simon's retired?" John replied with some surprise. "No, Nicole never told me. Who does she work for now?"

"You don't know. Look, you had better talk to Nicole about this, Tony."

John was trying to put things together. Who had she gone on this and the other two business trips with? "Who is her new boss, Tim?" he asked. Something about the look on Tim's face told him that he didn't want to get involved. Trying to hold it together, he asked again. "Who is my wife working for now, Tim?" He wanted an answer.

With a sigh of resignation, Tim sat down opposite Tony. "When Simon retired, they brought in a new guy."

"A new guy," John interrupted. "Mark Walton was due to take over from Simon."

"Everyone knew that, but they brought in Trevor Dixon. No one knows where he came from, and he hasn't made many friends."

John was totally shocked to hear that Mark had been overlooked. But why hadn't Nicole told him? "Come on, Tim. There is more to this than you are telling me."

"I've said enough, John. You really will have to talk to Nicole." Then he looked up. "Sorry, but I must go, everyone is waiting for me." As he stood, he put a hand on John's shoulder. "I'm sure there is a perfectly logical explanation," he offered as he left to join his wife.

John caught the waiter's eye. "Double whisky, the best you have, please." He needed something really strong. Nicole had a new boss and she had not told him. She hadn't even told him that Simon had retired. Three times she had been away on business trips with her new boss, and like this one, they were all for five days. She would have some very difficult explaining to do, Friday evening.

Then he wondered who is this Trevor Dixon was, and why was Tim so evasive about him? There was one thought that kept invading his mind. Was Nicole cheating on him? Why, after twenty-two years in a loving marriage? At least John though it was a loving marriage.

Thursday morning, after his meeting with Tim Grey, John made some inquiries about Trevor Dixon using the company web site. As a divisional director Dixon was quite well-documented. John found out that he was highly qualified for the position, and other details showed he was four years younger than Nicole and seven years younger than him. There was nothing about where he had come from. Then there was the usual head shot. Even John had to admit that he was a good-looking guy, for a black man. A very black man, indeed.

The idea that his wife was with Dixon now, and had been on two other trips without telling him anything about him replacing Simon James, caused John a great deal of concern.

Now, John just had to wait until Nicole returned on Friday. With a slight change of his work schedule, he made sure to be home well before his wife was due to return. Then, as usual, she called when she left the airport. Knowing she would not think it unusual, John made sure her call went to voice mail.

Sitting in his lounge waiting for her, he went over the facts he already knew. Trevor Dixon had been her new boss for four months and she had not told him. They had been away on business together one week for each of the last three months. Again, she hadn't told him. The fact he was a handsome black man seemed to make her deceit even worse.

Then the speculation. Trevor Dixon was fucking her the weeks they were away together. Were they fucking at other time, if so where and when? Now the big question. Had Simon James also been fucking her? Somehow that didn't seem to fit in with his conception of Simon. Then the really big question. How many other men had had been fucking her? If all that was true, nothing about her behavior or demeanor had given him the slightest clue.

The connecting door to the garage opened and Nicole was home. "I'm home, darling, are you here?" She sounder so happy and guiltless.

"In the lounge, I've poured you a drink." Usually, John would be in the kitchen waiting to welcome her home with a kiss and a hug. This time he planned to act the disconsolate husband.

Nicole picked up on it immediately she entered the room. "John, are you all right?" she asked as she sat on the chair opposite him.

Looking at his wife there was nothing he could see different to all the other times she had come home after a week away. "Not really," he told her. "For some reason this week has been particularly difficult without you here."

"Oh, darling. I am so sorry. Have you had problems at work?"

Nice change of subject, he thought. "Nothing, really." Now to get the subject back where I want it. "How was your week?"

He noticed her hesitation. "Good, very busy."

Now, he thought. "How is Simon. He must be getting near retirement?"

He noticed a longer hesitation and a flatness in her voice. "'Oh, Simon is fine. I don't think he will ever retire."

Normally, by this time he would already be pulling his wife into their bedroom. "Come here, darling," he told her. "Come here, Nicole, come and sit on my lap."

"John," Nicole giggled, then sat on her husband's lap, putting her arm around his neck she kissed him. "What has got into you, darling?"

John put his arm around Nicole's waist. She had already hung herself over Simon James and he didn't want her leaving in a hurry when he asked her about Trevor Dixon. "I was told that Simon retired three months ago and your new boss is Trevor Dixon."

His hold on her tightened as he felt her body stiffening. He refused to release his hold on her when he felt her try to move away.

Eventually she answered him. "How long have you known?"

"Tim Grey told me on Wednesday."

"I should have told you," she even sounded apologetic.

"He's fucking you, isn't he?" he stated.

Her body stiffened as she took a moment to reply. "Yes."

He wanted to ask for how long and how often. Instead, he asked, "Is anyone else in the company fucking you?"

"No, John, no one else." She made it sound as if fucking Trevor Dixon was all right.

"Not Simon James?"

"Oh my God. No, John, not Simon."

"Is Dixon using you as the company whore?"

She paused before she answering. "No, John. How can you think I'd ever do that?"

"I never thought you would fuck anyone but me, so you've given me the right to think anything." He gave her a shove off his lap. "You can go now and unpack," he told her.

She stood up and turned to her husband. "What are you going to do, John?" His wife's logic again. Not, what are we going to do. She had been exposed. She had no excuses. So, accept the consequences. To remain his wife was now doubtful.

John had already given a lot of thought to what he was going to say next, her possible answers and their consequences. "Nicole, listen very carefully to what I have to say," he made sure she was looking at him. "You have two alternatives. Either resign on Monday or, Tuesday I will see a divorce attorney."

He looked at her without saying another word until she turned and left the room. He knew she would find all his clothes removed from the bedroom and all his things from their bathroom.

Half an hour later, John was having a late evening meal at the Golden Eagle. During the meal he had one thought. How was Nicole going to respond to his ultimatum?

He knew all about the consequences of divorce. He'd seen it all when two of his work colleagues had been cheated on by their wives.

Everything split in half. Having to move out of the house into a small flat and the separation from their young children. At least his children were both in college. The loneliness, the bitterness, the anger. The total disruption of life as he knew it. All because his wife wanted to be fucked by a big, black cock. Already he felt the bitterness and anger was settling upon him.

He was forty-six, with a history of marriage and children. How does a man his age find another woman, who would probably also have a history and build the type of relationship he's been used to? Neither of his work colleagues had, and he knew they had tried. Both of them had brief relationships, and every time they ended, they were a year or two older.

No, there had to be an alternative. What alternative would let him accept what his wife had done and still live with her? Could he live with her when he no longer had any respect for her, trust in her. His love for her, hanging by a thread.

What did she want? Did she still love him? Could she give up Dixon? The more he mulled it all over, the more depressing, more heartbreaking, everything seemed.

When he got home the house was quiet and there was no sign of Nicole. He was at least used to sleeping on his own. He had been so much looking forward to spending the night making up for their week apart.

Saturday morning, he woke late and lay in bed, afraid of what would happen when he went down and saw his wife. He felt the bitterness and anger settled upon him again. Slowly showering, shaving and dressing delayed seeing her as long as possible. Why, he wondered, was he the one to be afraid of confronting his wife? She was the one who had fucked up their life together. She was the one who should be afraid of confronting him.

Nicole was sitting at the breakfast bar in her dressing gown, nursing a cup of tea. John poured himself a coffee and took himself into the living room. Before he left, he had wanted to throw the cup at her and scream at her because he had found himself angered by her presence. She had ruined the day, they had planned to do some gardening together. An hour later, John heard the door to the garage close.

Fucking coward, he told himself, without really knowing which of them he meant. As the day wore on, John convinced himself she was with Trevor Dixon. He did mow the lawn and tidy up some borders.

Then, at four, the phone rang. "John?"

"Yes, Malcolm." It was his father-in-law.

"Nicole has insisted I tell you she was been here all day."

"Has she?"

"Yes, John." He sounded annoyed. "We don't know what is going on. All she will tell us is that you are going to divorce her."

"Is that all she's told you?"

"Yes, John, what is going on? Pam is worried out of her mind."

"Malcolm, I gave her two options. Resign her job on Monday, or Tuesday I would be seeing a divorce lawyer."

There was a long pause before his father-in-law replied. "I think I understand, John. Look, I'm sure you don't want to talk about it on the phone. Would you meet me for lunch tomorrow, at the Eagle? Perhaps we will have got something out of her before then."

John thought about meeting Malcolm, they had always got on well together. "O.K., twelve-thirty?"

"I will see you there, John." The line went dead.

At twelve-thirty, Malcolm was waiting for John to join him at the bar. "I've booked a table for one, is that all right for you?"

John nodded and picked up the glass of whisky already waiting for him. As he sipped his drink, John knew Malcom was waiting for him to ask about Nicole, but his silence made it obvious he was not going to ask about her, so eventually Malcolm asked him if he knew who it was.

"The new divisional director, Trevor Dixon," he replied.

"But she works for Simon James."

"He retired three month ago and she never told me."

The shocked look that spread across his Malcolm's face confirmed that he now fully understood John's situation. "I thought I knew my daughter," he eventually replied.

"I thought I knew my wife." John told him, with a bitterness in his voice. Little more was said, as both men contemplated their drinks and the mess Nicole had created.

Over dinner, Malcolm told John how hard he and her Mother had tried to get some sense out of their daughter. "The only thing she kept telling us was not to worry, it wasn't a problem that she would sort out."

"I've told her what her options are." John replied. "Even I don't like either of them." he added.

"You do know how messy and costly a divorce can be, even though your children are too old to be involved," Malcolm told him.

"I know, I've seen it with two guys at work."

"So have I son. What will you do if she resigns?"

John looked at Malcolm for some time before answering. "When this happened, divorce or making her resign seemed the obvious options. Now I don't know. Divorce with all the financial and personal consequences, would be over in less than a year. If she chooses to resign, the first thing I would need to know is who started it. Then she would have to overcome my total lack of trust in her, then restore my respect and my love for her. Could she do all that, knowing how much she had des-respected me with Trevor Dixon." John paused for a moment. "That could take years and I would always be expecting another Trevor Dixon came along."

For several minutes both men looked at each other. "I wish I had an answer for you son," Malcolm told him quietly. Half an hour later they left the Golden Eagle with a friendly handshake.

Later that evening Malcolm phoned John. "Nicole is sleeping here again, tonight. She has asked me to tell you she will see you at home after work on Monday," John wondered why Nicole had to ask her father to tell him, while at the same time relieved he hadn't had to talk to her.

John arrived home at his usual time on Monday. His day had been awful. Too many anxieties about which decision his wife would make, made concentration almost impossible.

There was no sign of Nicole when he entered in the kitchen from the garage. As was his habit he dropped his case and keys in the hall before going into the lounge to pour himself a whisky.

As he entered, he stopped in bewildered amazement as Nicola rose from the settee, totally naked, except for her heels. She offered him a glass of whisky. "Hello, John." Her smile was as beautiful as her nakedness.

It took John several second to recover from the shock of seeing his naked wife, before taking the glass from her. Neither of them moved as John downed the whole glass before placing it on the table beside him. As the whisky burned its way down he tried to collect his thoughts.

Nothing made sense to him as his wife slowly moved closer until she was pressing her nakedness against him. "I'm going to show you what you would be missing if you divorce me," she whispered in his ear. Then she kissed him, and John felt himself relaxing as she wrapped him into her familiar arms.

She stepped back. "You would lose the pleasure of this body," she told her husband as she slowly turned full circle exhibiting her incredibly beautiful forty-year-old body.

Then she faced him. Slowly she cupped her full, creamy white breasts and fondled the long, sensitive nipples that gave him so much pleasure. "You would not have these breasts to fondle or these nipples to suckle."

Then she slid her hands onto her tummy. "Look at this tummy, my darling." In a daze John lowered his eyes as Nicole stroked it gently. "This is where I carried your two beautiful babies for you." Watching his wife's hands caressing herself, John remembered the joy of seeing his two daughters being delivered.

As he watched her hands sliding onto her thighs she opened them, letting him see clearly the totally smooth lips of her ever-welcoming pussy. John knew how much he would miss her voluptuous body. Oh yes, he would miss all of it. But that still depended on her decision.

Before he realized, she had removed his tie and was unbuttoning his shirt. "You would miss all the loving I give you, all the sensual caresses, all the intense kisses," she whispered in his ear, as his shirt came off.

After twenty-two years of being married to Nicole, John could not argue with anything she said. Then he felt those full breasts pressed against his bare chest. Somehow, he resisted the need to take her in his arms.

"These are just two things you would miss, John," she told him, as she pressed her breasts tighter to his bare chest.

John felt, as much as saw his wife sink to her knees. Moments later John looked down and saw her familiar impish grin a she slowly lowered his pants. First, her hands and then lips caressed his cock. His memories of what she always did next brought an uncontrollable throb and an unwelcome gasp. Before he knew it, he felt her breasts climbed higher and higher up his body. "You would miss all this, my darling," she whispered in his ear, as she wrapped one leg around his naked thigh and kissed him sensuously.

John had no idea where the strength to resist her came from, knowing there could never be another woman even remotely capable of loving him like Nicole.

"Do you want to give up on us, John? Do you? I know you don't. Neither do I, my darling." She gave him another of her sensual kisses, almost breaking his willpower to resist her. "I don't want to go without your gentle loving. The way you feel and fondle my body. I'll miss hearing the words you use to seduce me. The way you kiss and caress all the erogenous areas of my body with your hands, tongue and your lips. The wonderful way you make me orgasm. Do you want to give up the way it feels when you penetrate me, orally, vaginally and anally? Do you, my darling?" she pleaded with him, in the most seductive voice he had ever heard.

Wonderful and true as everything was, John thought he had experienced all of his wife's seduction, but this was pure Mati Hari. All she had to do now was tell him she had resigned and there would be no divorce.

After a scorching kiss she was now she smiling, knowingly. "Now, John, you remember everything I've told you and don't you move, not one inch." Then Nicole turned and with an awesome sway of her buttocks she left the room only to return a moment later followed by a totally naked, large black man. Instantly John knew it a Trevor Dixon. What surprised him was how nervous he looked.

Whatever she was playing at, it had his attention as he stared at the man who was fucking his wife and threatening to destroy his marriage.

Nicole brought him to within three feet of her husband. "Trevor, this is my husband, John. John, this is Trevor Dixon." John had to admit it to himself, Trevor was a magnificent example of a man. Over six feet tall his black body seemed to be perfectly proportioned. A glance down confirmed John's worst fear. He was large, very large.