Only a Fantasy

Story Info
Amber discovers an exciting new kink at her new job...
8.4k words
4.67
16.1k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber stepped nervously through the doors of her local sexual health clinic. She had fought tooth and nail to get this job, but now that it was finally her first day it felt like any butterflies in her stomach were the size of elephants and with about as much grace. It had partially surprised her how difficult it had been to secure a job role as she would have assumed general prudishness and embarrassment about sex and sex related topics would have put people off, but she had been one of around ten separate candidates. There had been only one nursing assistant role, however, and she had been lucky enough to get it. It was the first step on the ladder to becoming a fully fledged sexual health nurse, along with her studies, and it allowed her to freely talk all day about what she was slightly embarrassed to admit was her favourite subject: sex.

Amber enjoyed almost everything about sex: the build up and anticipation, the giving and receiving of oral sex, vaginal sex, anal sex, fingering, fisting, double penetration and more. The list of what she hadn't tried before was considerably shorter than the list of what she had. She had suspected that she might be a sex addict and had undergone evaluation in the past to try and determine this, but the only conclusion they had been able to draw was that she had a slightly higher sex drive than most but not by enough to classify it as a 'problem'. Her predilection for sex meant that she often sought out sex with almost anyone who was willing regardless of gender, but she was careful not to overdo it; she was aware of the kind of reputation that may come if the knowledge of her sexual exploits made it to her friends or other peers, so she always made sure to go out of town whenever she was on the hunt for a good time.

Ironically, it was all of this that led to her developing an interest in sexual health. She had seen cocks and vaginas of all shapes and sizes and narrowly avoided STDs on one too many occasions. Her visits to various clinics had piqued her interest in the world of sexual health as soon as she realised that it meant spending most of the day talking to different people about sex, giving advice and offering support. It felt like a very wholesome way to allow her to openly talk about sex, help people and get paid whilst doing it. The only alternative may have been becoming a porn actress but there was too much of a risk of her friends and family finding out, as fun as it would have been.

What intrigued her the most though were 'unusual' sexual desires. Far from finding humour in them or wanting to ridicule people's wants, she was absolutely fascinated by the extents people went to to achieve sexual gratification. As she had tried almost everything, hearing about strange and potentially exciting new ways people were finding to satisfy themselves was thrilling. There was only one thing she had tried so far that she didn't like and that was bondage or any kind of connected rape fantasy. She had wanted to try it, of course, because she knew a lot of people enjoyed it and if anything, she'd been very disappointed that it had done nothing for her.

She was met at the reception by the nurse she was shadowing for the week. Her name was Jennifer and she was one of the most experienced nurses at the clinic. She had personally overseen the training of most of the other current members of staff and Amber was incredibly excited to sit under her learning tree as well as very eager to impress her.

"Well, being on time is a promising start," Jennifer said as she checked her watch.

For a brief moment Amber panicked as she second guessed whether or not she was actually on time, but a quick check of her own watch told her she was about ten minutes early.

"Don't worry, that was a compliment as well as a little joke. Trust me when I say you need a sense of humour to work in this place," Jennifer seemed to be reassuring her. She beckoned Amber to follow her. "Most people who come here do so not because they want to but because in some cases they are scared, embarrassed and may have no other choice. Your sense of humour can diffuse that situation for them and turn a potentially traumatic experience into a bearable memory. It's also a good way of making someone realise that what they've done to themselves was a bad idea and discourage them from doing it again without making them feel even more stupid if you do it in the right way. It's a skill you'll pick up with time, don't worry. In the meantime, as you know you'll be shadowing me for at least a week. I would prefer it if you referred to me as Jen rather than Jennifer, I'm not one for unnecessary formalities. Now, the staff room is over there, you'll find a locker with a key in it that should already have your name on. Put on a set of the scrubs from inside the locker and then meet me in room 5. We have a young lady waiting for us so be quick, ok?"

Amber nodded and made her way into the staff room. She quickly changed into her new uniform, keen to begin and find out what this girl had come into the clinic about. She exited the staff room and followed the corridor down until she found room 5. She knocked and waited to be invited in, entering after she heard Jen call her in. She entered to find a young girl, no older than about 19, sat looking very sheepish and quite uncomfortable on the end of the examination couch.

"Haley, this is my colleague Amber, she's new here and will be shadowing me to make sure she learns how to do things the right way, ok?" Jen said with a smile to the nervous girl. "Is that ok with you?"

"Umm, I-I guess," Haley replied timidly.

"Thank you, Haley," Amber told her with a warm smile. She took a seat in the corner of the room to remain as unobtrusive as possible. She couldn't wait to hear what this meek and mild-mannered girl needed their help with.

"So, Haley, you told my colleague at the reception on the way in that there was something 'stuck' in you that you can't get out?"

'Jackpot' thought Amber.

"Erm... yeah," Haley mumbled looking away and clearly mortified.

"Ok," Jen continued. "And may I ask where you have something stuck in you?"

Haley looked incredibly uncomfortable and was struggling to answer the question.

"It's ok Haley," Amber interjected. "Whatever it is you've done nothing wrong and you're in exactly the right place to get help. Jen is the most experienced nurse here, there's nothing you can tell us that she won't have come across before in her years of practice and know exactly how to deal with."

Jen looked over at Amber with a raised eyebrow. Realising she may have overstepped the mark, Amber quietly apologised and sat back.

"Amber is absolutely right. I'm not quite the dinosaur she made me out to be but trust me sweetheart, once you're through those doors and in front of me there's nothing you can say that will surprise me and there is absolutely nothing that you should be ashamed of in here because believe me, I will have seen much worse."

Their combined efforts seemed to have gotten through to Haley enough for her to talk.

"I have a... er... a tail stuck in my butt."

Amber's intrigue was piqued instantly. She had heard of this before. Typically, all it was was a butt plug with an attached tail and it was favoured by people who enjoyed the sexual aspects of being a furry or pet play. The plug went in and voila, you suddenly had a tail and were one step closer to being the anthropomorphic cat or pony or unicorn or whatever of your dreams (or indeed someone else's).

"Ok Haley, thank you for telling us that. I think it would be for the best if we could take a look so we can gauge what we'll need to do to remove it, ok?"

Haley sheepishly nodded and stood up off the examination couch with a slight wince. She pulled down her baggy tracksuit bottoms which she had clearly worn to hide the bulge in the back of her underwear from stuffing the tail in. She removed her underwear and the tail hung free. It resembled a horse's tail but was bright pink and looked entirely out of place sticking out of her tiny butt.

Jen approached her and beckoned her to turn and bend over slightly. She snapped on a pair of latex gloves and gently pried what little of Haley's butt-cheeks there were open to get a better view.

"Ok, I see. Haley, have you ever used any kind anal sex toys before?"

"Um, no," she mumbled.

"Is this the first time you've been anally penetrated?"

"Y-yes," she stuttered.

"And did you do any kind of preparation beforehand?"

"No, I just kind of, shoved it in there with some lube," she trailed off, becoming more mortified by the second.

"Right. Well let me say first of all that you're lucky you didn't hurt yourself, alright? By the looks of things there's no damage to your anus and we will try and keep it that way, but you are going to be sore for a few days, ok?"

Haley became very emotional, her embarrassment overflowing from her. On instinct, Amber stood and went to the other side of the examination couch to be face to face with the mortified girl.

"Hey, it's ok," she said taking her hand. "We all experiment with our bodies and what we like and don't like at some point, yeah?" she said with a compassionate smile.

"It wasn't even for me," Haley sobbed slightly. "It was meant to be a surprise for my boyfriend, I've seen his search history and know he likes this kind of stuff so wanted to do something hot for him. I was trying it out and it wouldn't go in and I just..."

"It's ok Haley, it's ok," Amber said shushing her. She had noticed behind Haley that Jen had produced a large bottle of medical lubricant and was readying her hands to remove the tail. "Toys like that are normally meant for people who are a little more experienced with anal play and even then you have to work your way up first, yeah? Otherwise, you can really hurt yourself and then it's no fun for anyone."

Jen caught Amber's eye and gave her a slight nod.

"Ok Haley. Jen is going to start to try and remove it now. She's going to go slowly to minimise the pain and she's got a lot of lubricant. Once she's got you past the widest bit, the whole thing should just pop out on its own ok?"

"Will it hurt?" Haley sniffed, wiping tears from her eyes.

"Yes it will, we are taking something out of your butt that's too big for it after all. But I'm here and Jen will make this as painless as she can, ok?"

Haley nodded and closed her eyes in dreaded anticipation. Amber nodded back to Jen who began her work.

Haley to her credit, dealt with the situation really well, stifling her pain into a few winces and yelps as she squeezed Amber's hand and waited for Jen to finish. As Amber had predicted, it was all over in a matter of minutes and she heard Haley gasp as the largest part of the toy was finally free of her butthole which swiftly ejected the rest of it. Amber stole a glance over Haley's shoulder to see what had just been pulled from her. As she suspected, the toy itself was way, way too big for someone who had never tried it before, although she couldn't help but feel a little admiration at the determination it must have taken to get it in there in the first place.

After cleaning up slightly, Haley dressed herself again.

"Ok Haley," Jen started, "I'm going to recommend that you use an anti-inflammatory cream on your anus for a few days just as a precaution. It is surprisingly good at healing itself but this will make sure everything goes smoothly. I would also say that you would do well to take Amber's advice should you want to try anything like this again, ok? Certainly don't start with this one. Speaking of which, this is yours," she said handing the toy back to her.

"Th-thank you, both of you," Haley said quietly.

"And hey," said Amber, "if your boyfriend wants this so badly, let him try it first and see if that changes his mind."

Haley smiled and laughed, the first time she'd done either since coming here. With an additional thanks, she left the room.

"So, how do you think that went?" Jen asked Amber.

"I think it went well, but I er..." she trailed off slightly noticing Jen's expression.

"Think maybe you talked too much?"

"Possibly..."

"It's no bad thing to be able to connect to people like that, particularly young girls like Haley who think they have to do potentially harmful and risky things just to please their boyfriends. If you don't mind me saying though, talking about it a little too over-enthusiastically can do more harm than good."

Amber felt a little deflated. As far as she was concerned she'd done exactly the right thing.

"All I'm saying is, some people just want to come in, explain as little as possible and leave. They're not looking for hints and tips for the next time. That being said, what you did with Haley on instinct made my job a lot easier and potentially saved her from a bit more pain than she would have had. She's also probably left not feeling anywhere near as embarrassed as when she came in which is always a huge plus. We want people to come back to us if they need help again and them leaving with a positive experience is the best way to do that. On balance then, well done, that was great."

Amber felt that disappointment leave her. It was plainly obvious to her now that Jen wasn't being critical for the sake of it and she had to admit her enthusiasm had made her a little over the top at times.

"So, shall we see who's next?"

* * * * *

The rest of the week had practically flown by and Amber had loved every moment of it, even the relatively mundane and boring conversations she had heard over and over again with various young couples about the importance of safe sex. There was one case in particular that had really captured her interest and it was from a woman around her age in her mid-20s, so much so that she had been thinking about nothing else since.

She had been looking for advice about how much water it was safe to inflate herself with. The very question was bizarre enough to stick out in Amber's mind but what really struck her was that she had never heard of this particular desire before. In hindsight, even Jen admitted that she had only really come across it once or twice in her career. Amber had listened intently as she learned how it was performed, by using a pump or a syringe inserted into the anus, and Jen explained that like anything else it was dependant on the person and the amount of practice they put in, whilst also advising strongly against it for the health implications it could have.

Jen had briefly left the room to deal with another matter, something that had happened more as the week had gone on and her confidence in Amber grew. Unable to contain her curiosity, Amber took the opportunity to question the girl.

"If you don't me asking, what's the appeal?"

"Well for me the appeal is seeing myself with such a huge round belly and how full it makes me feel. I don't know why but that makes me feel really sexy and horny. Plus, there are a surprisingly large number of guys out there who really, really like it. I make videos of myself doing it and they actually pay to see them!"

"Really?"

Amber was genuinely enthralled. She knew that there was a subscription service for every kind of kink under the sun these days, but she still felt like her eyes were being opened.

"Yeah really. There are some guys who will pay me thousands of dollars for personalised fantasy videos. My favourites are the ones where they ask me for a POV of me on top and then I say something like 'you're filling me with so much cum, look at how big I'm getting!' or something like that."

"So you like to imagine it's cum sometimes then?" Amber asked, hanging on this woman's every word.

"Oh yeah, I mean can you imagine what that would feel like? A guy cumming so much inside you that it fills you up and inflates your stomach? Just knowing that all that cum is coming out of him because of how hot and sexy you are."

Amber could imagine it. In fact she'd been imagining it for days afterwards and it was where she was now. She'd looked up as much inflation porn as she could find, out of interest at first, but the fire it lit inside her soon told her that this was something that turned her on in ways she didn't even know it could. It was so exciting to have found something new and unexpected to turn her on and feed her desire but as she came down from her third self-administered orgasm of the evening thinking about it, the final words the girl had told her came back to her mind, leaving her feeling slightly frustrated:

"We'll never know though; it's only a fantasy. No guy in the world could cum that much."

She had to concede that that was true.

* * * * *

It was the end of Amber's second week and she had been taking some simpler cases on her own. Nothing had been quite as thought provoking as her inflation patient, but she was still loving everything about it. Mid-afternoon, Jen had caught up with her to check how everything was going.

"It's going great, I'm loving my time here," Amber responded with a smile.

"Good to know. I've gotten good feedback about you from our patients as well as other staff members, you're fitting in well," Jen replied with a smile of her own. "Now, just a word of warning with your next patient."

Amber was all ears and ready to listen.

"Have you ever heard of a condition called 'Hyperspermia'?"

"I think I may have read about it, yes. Where the person produces a much higher concentration of semen than average?"

"Precisely that. It is very, very rare, but we have a young man by the name of Zack that comes in every few weeks or so who suffers from it. To be more exact he suffers from an even rarer form of it where his testes have naturally swollen to try and produce more sperm to go along with his semen; typically, it would just be the semen production that would be increased. As a result, he has to regularly masturbate in order to relieve the pressure.

"Poor guy, that must suck!" Amber replied with a little concern. "But why does he need to come here? Is he not able to masturbate at home?"

"Unfortunately, it isn't as simple as that. The fact is that the poor guy produces so much that he can't possibly keep up with the clean-up on his own. It's one of the reasons he came to us. The masturbation he can handle on his own, even we can't help him with that unless the case is particularly severe. But what we can do is help him dispose of his ejaculate in a way that means he doesn't have to spend hours of his life cleaning up after himself for something he can't help."

"But you said he only comes in every few weeks? If he has to masturbate constantly, what does he do the rest of the time?"

"He doesn't, poor thing. He waits until his appointments with us and then just lets it all go then and there."

"Jeez, that's rough," Amber said.

"So, I'm telling you this now because it is going to be your duty to help him out this afternoon. He's already here and in room 11. We put him in there because it's outside of normal public view and just across from a bathroom. You'll find a bucket..."

'A bucket?! Jesus Christ!' Amber thought.

"...in there to use which you will take back and forth. We'd ask him to do it himself but from experience, once he has started he can't lose his erection until he's completely finished and we don't want to put him through the embarrassment of potentially exposing himself if we can help it."

Amber had a lot of questions. Some of them she would choose to keep to herself.

"So does he just constantly ejaculate once he gets to that point then? Won't that still cause a mess?"

"From what he's told us and what we've seen in the past, his ejaculations are long but not indefinite. I suppose you could compare it to how women can typically orgasm more than once. Normally he'll keep going until he's filled a bucket and then stops. He'll then knock on the door and ask you to come in and collect it. He always tries to cover himself up, bless him, but it isn't easy so be prepared to see his genitals."