Only a Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now remember, I want all of your cum in this ass ok? Cum for me as soon as you can," Amber commanded him.

She started to bounce up and down on his cock, enjoying immensely the feeling of a hard cock in her ass but in high anticipation of what was going to happen when he came. She wondered how big she'd get and what it would look like but most importantly what it would feel like. She got the impression it wouldn't be long until she found out as she could hear Zack's moans starting intensify behind her.

"Oh yeah baby, empty your balls into my ass, cum for me, cum for me!" she demanded.

She slammed her ass into his crotch one more time as he let out a guttural moan and started to cum. This was it.

Amber could feel Zack's hot, thick spunk pouring out of him into her ass. That in itself was an amazing feeling. Actually being able to feel it all on her insides was something she'd never felt with such intensity before. Her body started to shudder slightly and she realised she was beginning to cum herself. Everything the woman had told her about what it felt like had been true, already she was feeling very full and knowing it was all cum made it all the more thrilling.

"Oh, fuuuuuck Zack, keep it coming, this feels so fucking good!" she moaned.

Beneath her uniform, she could already feel her stomach starting to bloat. Desperate to see it for herself, she threw off the top of her uniform and gazed in wonder at the slight pot belly she was forming. Her orgasm launched through her body at what she was seeing, easily the most intense she'd ever had. She ran her hands over her stomach and could feel it continuing to bloat and stretch out.

"More, more! I want to be fucking huge!" she cried as more and more cum filled her out.

Amber continued to receive her wish. She had progressed quickly beyond simply a pot belly to looking positively pregnant and was swiftly moving through the expected size for each month. Her stomach felt soft and yet firm, her skin stretched tight and taut. Her orgasm continued to wash through her body as she lived out what had become her deepest sexual fantasy.

All good things come to an end, however, and she could feel the flow from Zack starting to slow considerably. Wanting to milk every last drop out of him, she lifted and dropped her ass on his cock, each drop causing a ripple and a wobble in her cum stretched belly. He thrusted back the first few times but was clearly exhausted from his combined efforts. Finally, his erection started to drop and he could no longer feel his balls swelling back up.

Amber could feel it too, feeling only so slightly disappointed that they wouldn't need to go again and fill her up even more, but primarily happy that Zack's pain would now be lessened and that she had lived out a fantasy she thought impossible. What a sight she held before her. From her studies of the cycles of pregnancy, if she were assessing a patient with her current dimensions, she would have guessed at 9 months pregnant with triplets. She was truly immense. The mere sight of it was almost enough to push her over the edge of orgasm again.

She dismounted Zack and heard a glop of cum splat on the floor as she did.

"Sorry about that," he said still panting. "Woah!"

His eyes had widened as Amber had turned to face him. She was gently rubbing and cooing over her massively out of proportion belly.

"Jesus! I'm really sorry, Amber, I..."

"Oh no, no, don't apologise! Seriously, you have no idea how amazing that felt, how this feels," she reassured him with a smile.

"Still though, is there something we can do about it? You can't leave here suddenly looking like that without people asking questions..."

"Don't worry, Zack. It'll take a few minutes but I can get rid of this. I just... don't want to just yet," she said with a slight giggle.

"Ok, I mean if you're sure," Zack replied looking decidedly unsure.

"So, when's your next appointment?" Amber asked with a smile.

* * * * *

The process had been a little slow, but Amber had managed to expel most of Zack's cum in the bathroom, at least enough to get her back to her normal appearance. She had offered Zack a mutually beneficial solution to his issues: she would make herself available whenever he needed to alleviate himself but he would need to discharge himself from the care of the clinic so that they weren't breaching the strict nurse patient protocols. Zack's counteroffer was that he would do as she asked but only if it meant that they became a couple; he didn't feel comfortable just 'using' her as a tool to keep his condition in check. Despite protesting that she didn't mind being 'used' as he put it, Amber had agreed. They were due to go on a date tonight and whilst she was excited at the prospect of the date, she was particularly looking forward to what would come after.

As it happened, her next patient of the day was the woman who had opened her eyes to the world of inflation in the first place. She had actually specifically asked for Amber as she would 'understand what help she needed' so Amber already had a good idea what this visit was about.

"I was using this solution that gives water the same consistency as cum for one of my videos and I'm a little concerned it's done damage; it certainly didn't feel right."

"Ok, no problem. I'll need you to lower your underwear and bend over the examination couch please," Amber replied pleasantly.

She put on a glove and started to lubricate her hand as the woman did as she asked.

"Oh by the way," Amber said, "I checked out some of the stuff we were talking about the last time you were here..."

"Really? What did you think?"

"I can see why you like it," Amber said with a grin.

"Have you thought about trying it then?"

"I already have done actually."

"Well done you! So did you use air or water?"

"Neither. Didn't need to."

"What? What do you mean you didn't need to?"

"Remember that thing you said was impossible? You clearly just hadn't found the right man..."