All Comments on 'Only By Blood'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 78 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

... a touch more editing, most obviously as to whether you meant defiantly or definitely.

A very nice pas de deux (for the most part)

There is a reason I would recommend you to anyone looking.

Five for you, from a fan

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

Absolutely beautiful! Definitely a 5 star effort! 🌟 ⭐ 🌠 💫 🌟

The whole romance thing with Mal and Eve falling in love totally made this work. I've read lots of Brother/Sister incest stories that are just about them fucking without any emotional feelings for each other and it feels like I wasted my time bothering to read it all the way through. I get no satisfaction from that.

Thanks for sharing your gift with us today! October 2, 2022

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beautiful

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 1 year ago

Fantastic story of sibling love and great sex. I wonder if Eve is knocked up already as there was no mention I recall of birth control. Maybe another chapter of how life progresses for them over the next couple of years including their babies.

PowersworderPowersworderover 1 year ago

You have a real gift for writing natural sounding dialogue.

Another charming story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's great to see you back. Loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was the most romantic out of ur stories so far for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it. Nice build up to a sexy coupling without bashing bodies every third paragraph.

Marvin2017Marvin2017over 1 year ago

We were never told how old they were (except over 18); so who’s preggers?

Good story overall.

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 1 year ago

5 stars. Hot and fun first time sex scene.

rvagirlrvagirlover 1 year ago

Oh my god I am weak. It’s so adorable! You continue your streak of just knowing all the right ways to make your dialogue give readers butterflies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome! If you leave it here, it’s a great story. But I personally, would like more. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a beautiful story! Thanks a lot. Anyone wants to recommend more such stories? I feel like I've already read all of em. Thanks

Axel7Axel7over 1 year ago

The G.O.A.T has dropped another banger, as usual, nothing makes my face light up more than when there's a story posted by You, Thanks for writing and sharing these great stories and being the most consistent author in the category

cementhead35cementhead35over 1 year ago

Great story...love the banter

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another banger, 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another great story from a really good writer. Easy 5/5 for me

pcman1950pcman1950over 1 year ago

I love your people.

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto68over 1 year ago

Fantastic story. I loved it. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic Story! Any chance of Part 2 ?? Maybe a little one in the next part??

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Very romantic. It kinds felt incomplete though, like how old were they? The only mention Eve even had breasts in the entire story was "Mal idly played with Eve's breasts while luxuriating in the feeling of her pussy around his cock." I felt like you were consumed with the witty repartee, and the actual story got a bit short shrift.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Always awesome dialogue!

ScoratScoratover 1 year ago

sexy dialog! only wish there was a bit more of a backstory and how they found each other.

bootythumperbootythumperover 1 year ago

Loved it. I loved the slow simmer of the story. Too many writers "rush" the story, I loved the build up and the fact there were no mentions of Mal having an insanely huge cock (like so many stories on here) lol. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The way you wrote the dialogue was exceptional. I will read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well paced and an enviable situation to be in. Nicely done!

NabzapokovNabzapokovover 1 year ago

Another 5 star winner by Xarth. Love your dialog.

GirlWatchinGirlWatchinover 1 year ago

Outstanding love story! Very well done! 5/5

marriedtosistermarriedtosisterover 1 year ago

Mal sighed. "It's too bad you're my sister. It would be so easy to fall in love with you."

----

These are the lines that make Xarth a masterful writer.

I've tried my hand at brother-sister incest stories and continue to do so, but there's just no competing with Xarth, my God. Just so easy to read with perfectly described relationships, dialogue, and content.

Would love to see more of this though.

WesleyWPWesleyWPover 1 year ago

I didn't look at the author when I picked this story, but the dialogue and story reminded me of Xarth. Then I looked. Yep.

buzman0112buzman0112over 1 year ago

One of the bed stories I have read in a long time!!!! Well done!!!

sferguson53sferguson53over 1 year ago

Wonderful story. I loved the banter between them. Your understanding of dialogue is masterful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really sweet story. Of course that's what I've come to expect from you and why I keep coming back. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You have a great knack for story telling. I love the playful banter between characters.

RamazaRamazaover 1 year ago

A very beautiful and sweet story, well told by a master.

5/5 stars even if it was a short story and I prefer the longer ones.

JacktacularJacktacularover 1 year ago

Damn dude it’s such a pleasure to read your stories. You are in my opinion the best dialogue writer on this site regardless of the genre or category.

Jack

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Definitely 5 stars. Loved the way you developed the characters and their love for each other.

Burning_HereticBurning_Hereticover 1 year ago

That was so friggin' adorable!

gametime279gametime279over 1 year ago

Great story! Odd though that they explain Eve which is a much more typical name, but we don't know why he's named "Mal." Which is NOT a typical guy's name.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you for your moving prose. Your print provokes fond memories of past relationship. Strong Work!

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 1 year ago

I made it to the top of page 3 before I had to stop.

The short dialogues to start with when they first meet seem quite natural, as both are nervous, not knowing what to expect and feeling each other out. As the story progresses, logic dictates (in my mind) the dialogues deepen and lengthen; instead, they remain short and choppy. While this may be the method the story utilizes to emphasize the awkwardness, it can't sustain it after page 2. While yes, a brother and sister might have had that kind of interaction growing up, it doesn't make sense to continue that path once they're over 18. Also, Mal just "reaching for it" very soon after Eve left the bed was so careless as to defy explanation. While he might have felt brave from spooning, common sense should not vacate his mind so quickly with how the story established him as the cautious one.

While the "only by blood" led with titling the story, repeating that didn't aid the story development, because it sounded forced and too obvious. Yes they are likely blood-related, so choosing something else would have felt more natural and helpful to the story.

I really wanted to like this story...but too much turned me off about it.

jcus0511jcus0511over 1 year ago

Sweet story & well told. You do have a knack for creating engaging characters. Need to be careful of a few typos though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Kind of? I think I find it hard to believe that someone's gonna keep liking me. Like... like I have an expiry date on how long someone enjoys my company." Maaaaan why you gotta call me out like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice one..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An annoying read

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sweet and amusing, and well-written. Don’t worry about the critics..

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

I get what you were trying to do with the repartee back and forth, but after the first paragraph it was annoying as HELL! LOL! 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You are my favourite author on this site. The interactions between your characters remind me so much of past experiences. Keep doing what you do, your stories are always engaging and I take great joy reading them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would have given five stars if the story had a …longer…ending with a few more details.

Thanks

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien420over 1 year ago

That was a good read.

wjthermanwjthermanover 1 year ago

I started reading this story and was thinking, “Boy, this is pretty good!” and then I noticed who the author is and was like, “Well, that explains it!” This kind of story, romantic love between brother and sister, especially big brother and little sister, is my favorite fantasy, even though I am an only child. I love your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

<3

MRdotEdot2RMRdotEdot2Rover 1 year ago

Great concept!

Great dialog… funny and sexy throughout!!

Well done

CercamonsCercamonsover 1 year ago

You do romance better than anyone. This was a beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

just idly adding an ace non-aro side character, like it's no big deal, because really it isn't. thanks xarth for continuing to add great queer representation to all the excellent smut :)

DarkkBrothaOneDarkkBrothaOneover 1 year ago

Excellent work!! Not another bland, lame, "wham-bam-thank you ma'am" sibling fling that has no substance. Your characters had depth, weight, hopes and fears that made them believable and wonderful to root for! Thanks so much for a well done story and look forward to reading more! 5 stars!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the story, loved the characters. Really, That is beautiful writing, when you can draw your readers in so intensely that we fall in love with the characters, desperately want their happiness, their love and joy, almost as much as they do. And THANK YOU for not having any bullshit formula crisis point to have to overcome. I much rather happy, joyful stories without pain-in-the-ass contrived unnecessary stress. There's enough of that shit in this fucked up world. Its such a pleasure to have a lovely escape like this. Makes me want to wrap my arms around both of them, protect them from the world. Thanks.

45ACPTo45ACPToover 1 year ago

Marvelous, a lovely and unique take on an oft told tale. Thank you for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Romantic, heart-warming, and lustful. A relatively simple tale told incredibly well. The emotion and love came through to the reader in abundance. Great work.

juanviejojuanviejoover 1 year ago

WHAT A GREAT STORY...I LOVED IT. CINCO ESTRELLAS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great idea, I've read quite a few incest stories, but this is the first or second one where the characters didn't know each other. I also liked their conversations, it's interesting to read and it gives more romance. I'm also glad they didn't have many sexual partners, I prefer the characters to be very selective, moving slowly. I'm fine with the lack of descriptions of breast size, penis size, age, I can come up with what works for me. In the end, I couldn't find anything I didn't like about your story. A great, pretty hot romantic story, not the dumb animal fuck I despise. 5/5. Goes in the top of the best. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it. 5stars, easily.

ContrahentContrahentover 1 year ago

The titular running joke is hilarious.

I laughed at "Eve, stop tempting me!" Great line.

Their sex together for the first time felt authentic. I approve of how you didn't have her come during the first time they had sex. That's honestly how this sort of thing would go a lot of the time. What matters is that he took care of her afterward. Felt authentic.

xaphistaxaphistaabout 1 year ago

Just curios but is it the same Anya from "Falling Up"?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A sister like that would be oh so wonderful something you can only dream of. What a great dream

CristoforoColomboCristoforoColomboabout 1 year ago

One of the very best stories ever: brilliantly crafted and perfectly written. The dialogue was so totally realistic, heart-warming and just lovely. It was also witty, intelligent and amusing. But most of all, it allowed the characters to emerge from the page as personalities I felt I understood, knew and cared about. You are an incredible author Xarth. I don't know how you do it, but please keep doing it as often as you can!

CristoforoColomboCristoforoColomboabout 1 year ago

I have to add an additional point, because it's a thought-provoking piece and it's still provoking my thoughts.. One the key things that made this story so good, for me at least, I now realise, was that the relationship between Eve and Mal was entirely equal. They were a perfect match for one another intellectually, emotionally and sexually. He certainly didn't seduce her, and she most definitely wasn't the largely unrealistic type of sister so often portrayed in incest stories, who leads her brother astray despite his 'oh so admirable' struggle to remain morally uncorrupted – the sort of story I'm now finding it difficult to read because it perpetuates a belief system that totally lacks equality – the same basic concept that at it's most extreme, is behind the belief systems in a number of countries, where it is OK, even a badge of honour for men to have pre-marital sex and multiple partners, but completely unacceptable for women to do the same. That is very slowly changing (thank goodness), but there is a very long way go even in most Western countries.

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 1 year ago

(5/1/2023) Again, I’ve always been more about the story than the horny. This was a funny, beautifully sweet, romantic story. It could have been about any two people that had once had a deeply personal connection that was tragically lost and then amazingly found again. A high body count is not a good thing for anyone, regardless of gender or sexual orientation searching for a solid long-term relationship. It desensitizes them and makes them jaded, IMO. Great story and it goes on my favorites list. Thank you for submitting.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This so needs a chapter 2, 3, and more.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

They had sex without protection and didn't even consider that she might get pregant ? Although she claimed that she was a virgin, she felt no pain when he compltely entered her.

3/5

dbsidedbside10 months ago

Now if you are going to fall for your sister, maybe she will fall for you as well!

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Another great Xarth story. But I needed much more back-story. How did she find him? DNA trace? Difficult track back through CPS records? And once she knew of his existence, how did she locate him? How did he earn his living? Obviously you wanted a tight focus on their relationship, and perhaps this was an experiment to see how stripped-down a story you could write. Five stars, but I wish there had been more development.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

did they have babies??? I hope so

Tx_PiklTx_Pikl8 months ago

Nice, simple, loving, gentle. Enjoyable!

rbloch66rbloch663 months ago

Great story. Touched a few emotional hotspots for me.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGabout 1 month ago

Very loving story, and that is all I have to say. All the others have said it for me (except the anonymous nitwit who rated 3/5, because ...yeah, well, fantasy, he/she is a bit wit...)

Definitely a Five**5**Star Story!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ramblings. Mostly every new story gets an entry, and at one time...

SIMILAR Stories