Only Consenting Adults Ch. 06

Story Info
Vicki is slut-trained, made into a glory hole for strangers.
4.9k words
4.45
7.5k
6

Part 7 of the 28 part series

Updated 11/26/2023
Created 08/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneagainst
oneagainst
1,524 Followers

[Author's note: Feeling stifled in her marriage, Victoria has been receiving some unconventional counselling from Cassie regarding her fidelity issues (WWS05). Cassie has devised a programme that allows Victoria to explore her extra-marital needs in a controlled environment (WOD06) and work out whether she really wants to leave her husband.]

---

THE COMFORT OF STRANGERS

Victoria's cab dropped her off in the alleyway at the address that Cassie had given her, but when she got out she was confronted by a broad, featureless brick wall in the dark, lit by a single streetlight on the corner. Her eyes scanned it, suddenly doubting her instructions, and she reached for her phone.

"Over here."

Victoria turned, searching for the source of the voice. She located an alcove set into the wall a little further down where light spilled out onto the pavement from inside the building. In the little pool of illumination, she could see Cassie, and she felt a surge of relief. She approached the other woman, stopping just in front of her. Backlit, Victoria couldn't make out Cassie's expression, but she could see past her shoulder at the entrance she was guarding. Victoria composed herself, ready for what was ahead.

"I'm here," she said, then added tentatively, "Miss Grace."

"Good girl, Vicki, and right on time. Come in."

She disliked being called Vicki. It brought back memories of her school days, of the popular blonde girl who took a particular interest in belittling her. To be called Vicki now, all these years later, still made her guts twist. Cassie had used that name on purpose, responding to being addressed as Miss, as if they were back in school and Cassie was about to commence the lesson.

Cassie stepped to one side to allow her to enter the building.

"And I think we'll keep with Miss Grace tonight, Vicki. Are you ready for your lesson?"

"Yes, Miss Grace."

Face to face with the older blonde woman, having to look up at her as she towered over Victoria in her heels, calling her Miss came easier. It felt appropriate. Cassie smiled warmly and led her into the building, her savagely high heels clicking on the floor. Victoria scurried along behind, eager to keep up. They were at the bottom of a stairwell, and Victoria watched her mentor take hold of the handrail and ascend carefully. Victoria found herself watching the way the other woman's body moved in her tight, dark pants, the way her hips swayed in her heels, and Victoria began all at once to feel quite inadequate.

As her therapist, Cassie had always been kind and professional, but now as Miss Grace the blonde woman oozed sexuality, making Victoria very conscious of her own body, of the device between her legs, of her own inability to touch herself. Even her husband hadn't seemed interested in her in the last week, which was her only allowable excuse to be released from chastity, strictly at Cassie's discretion.

There was an unfairness to it, a power imbalance, to have her body controlled so strictly by the woman in front of her, unable to even touch herself due to the device that locked her up. It felt like a long time since she had first entered Cassidy Hayes' office seeking relationship counselling for her urges to cheat on her husband. The assertive blonde woman's methods had certainly proven to be unorthodox.

"Keep up."

Victoria followed behind her to the floor above, emerging at the end of a corridor with a set of doors set into one wall. She followed along to the third door, where Cassie stopped.

"Before I open this door, I just wanted to make sure that you're ready to go through with this. What you're about to see is going to be confronting, especially when you consider that you're going to be put in the same position."

The older woman paused, searching Victoria's face for an answer. Victoria nodded shyly.

"Not good enough, Vicki."

Startled, Victoria cleared her throat and gave a more formal response.

"I'm ready, Miss Grace. I understand that I can stop this at any time and that you're doing this to help me understand my desires."

"Better. Good girl. Open the door."

Victoria felt a little thrill at being called a good girl. A part of her wanted to do well, to earn Cassie's praise. She laid her hand on the door and after a slight hesitation she turned the handle. The door swung inwards to reveal a sight that made her freeze in shock.

"Suddenly very real, isn't it?" the female voice murmured from behind her.

Victoria turned to the older woman, then back to the wall in front of her. It took her a few moments to take it all in.

The room had been divided in two by luxurious ruby red drapes, gathered in ropes to expose a black-painted wooden partition wall between the curtains. Emerging from the wall were a woman's legs pointing towards the ceiling and secured in a wide v-shape by straps above and to each side of the hole. Victoria found herself staring at a splayed crotch, gleaming in the downlights, waxed and ready to be used. There was no hint of the identity of the woman behind the partition, other than her coffee-coloured skin and the dark red polish on her toenails.

Cassie pushed Victoria gently into the room and closed the door. She walked over to the strapped woman, stroking one outstretched leg all the way from her heel down to the rounded buttock.

"Ready?" she asked.

Victoria made the supreme effort to collect her wits and forced a short nod. Cassie frowned, and she immediately followed up with, "I'm ready, Miss Grace."

She watched mutely as her mentor reached up to release the straps around the mystery woman's ankles. In response, the legs stretched out, toes curling, and then slid back through the hole. A few moments later, the thick, red curtains rippled and a girl emerged in a silk dressing gown. She had long dark hair and chocolate-coloured eyes, and when she locked onto Victoria, Victoria could feel herself being inspected, sized-up.

The girl grinned. "Uh, like, this is the one, right?" she asked, not taking her eyes off Victoria.

Cassie nodded.

"She, uh, done this before?"

Cassie didn't reply, she just looked towards Victoria.

"No, this is my first time," Victoria confessed.

The girl grinned slyly.

"Lube, plenty of lube. And remind them about condoms. No rubber, no service."

She stepped closer, clasping Victoria's shoulders. Behind the mascara and the red lip gloss, the girl's expression seemed a little dazed and vacant.

"Just relax honey," she giggled, "It's all I do. You just gotta lie there and relax while they pump away. Then when they're done, they're done. No conversation, no feelings, straight in and out and on to the next one. You got all that?"

"I think I can remember it."

"Sure you can, babe. It's not like you have to do anything, hey? Fuck, I tell you, after doing it the hard way, getting dressed up, meeting with clients, all that shit, this is the easiest way to get paid for a fuck. Plus, you can catch up on your shows while you lie there."

She grinned again, seemingly amused by her own banter, then a thought seemed to occur to her.

"Though, you seem a little too smart for this. Maybe you'd do better going high-end. Some guys pay top money for a fuck who can hold a conversation too."

She laughed again and tapped the side of her head with a finger. "Me, not so much. At least I know I'm a bimbo, right? They'd talk about the economy or some shit and I'd be like, um, what the fuck? Nah."

She brushed past Victoria but then stopped at the door and turned to Cassie.

"The deal, though, you still cool with that? She does the work, but I still get the cash, right? That's what you said. I mean, this is my gig I'm giving up, okay?"

"Yes, whatever she earns goes to you," the older woman replied, mollifying her, "We'll consider it rental charges."

The girl giggled again. "Yeah, sure, renting the space where she's renting her body. Cool. Just so's we're agreed. Just an hour, too. There's a regular booking after that and fuck, she will not cope. That cock is a monster."

The girl looked Victoria up and down again, eyelashes fluttering suggestively. "Split you in two, honey. Professionals only."

With that, she opened the door and stepped out, still giggling to herself. When the door closed, the room fell into silence. Victoria eyed the hole in the partition warily.

"Last chance."

Victoria's gaze snapped towards the older woman.

"You wanted to feel what it would be like to have sex with strangers. This is a controlled environment for you to experience that. You can keep your phone on you, and I will be right next door if you want to stop. I don't recommend watching your shows though."

Cassie drew back the curtain, showing her the space behind the partition. Victoria looked around the room again, at the drapes, the little shelf with a bowl of condoms and bottles of lube, the waste basket, the box of tissues, and then back to the black wooden partition wall with its leather straps dangling high above the hole cut into it.

"It's real now, isn't it?" the older woman said, interrupting her thoughts, "Take a moment."

The girl had giggled and chattered. Her eyes belied an uncritical nature, not thinking too deeply about anything, perfectly happy to be strapped up and used by strangers. Victoria looked at the gaping hole again, imagining herself in the girl's position: helplessly splayed and waiting for strangers to fuck her. It moved something deep within, twisting her guts in a strange way. She took a deep breath and stepped around the curtain, behind the partition.

On the other side, she could see that it was rough plywood, with foam tubing cut to form a cushioned edge around the hole she was going to slide her body through. There was a table with a camping mattress on top of it for her to lie on. It all looked very basic.

Robotically, she began to strip, folding her clothes carefully in a pile on a chair. Yes, it was all very real now. It had started as a question, months ago, about whether she was getting what she needed from her husband versus watching her carefree, single friends pumping and dumping a steady progression of boyfriends and one-night-stands. She had sought out Cassie to try and decide whether then grass really was greener on the other side, whether she would be happier back in the market looking for the next big thing instead of settling down with the man she'd married. Victoria had been unprepared for what Cassie had taken her through, her unorthodox practices, even to the point of having a chastity device installed to remove Victoria's choice in whether she was permitted to have sex at all.

Victoria looked down at the piercings in her crotch, at the rings clamping her labia closed. It felt almost normal now to be locked up, her sexual desire reduced to a constant, simmering background ache. Sometimes, when she found herself desperate for relief, she would run her fingers over the stainless-steel bar embedded between her lips and wonder just how she'd been talked into agreeing to chastity, placing her basic right to orgasm under the control of the woman waiting patiently on the other side of the partition.

Even thinking about it now made her aroused. Her mentor had established a simple protocol for sex: if Victoria's husband asked her for intimacy, she would have to make an excuse and divert into the bathroom, messaging Cassie for the code of the lockbox containing her key. The last message, three days ago, had devastated her: Cassie had refused, instructing her to make an excuse to her husband instead and then satisfy him in another way.

For some reason, the refusal, the demonstration of her mentor's control over her basic ability to have sex, had made her unbearably horny. She had been left with no option but to give her husband oral relief on the pretext of women's issues, and then cuddle up to him afterwards, burning with unrequited desire as she was denied her own release. She had felt him drift off to sleep next to her, leaving Victoria wide awake in the darkness, with an unbearable itch she was unable to satisfy.

"Don't forget the lube," the voice called from the other side of the partition.

Victoria blinked, roused from her reverie. Just thinking about it had engendered a delicious ache in her. After a fortnight of being denied release, she didn't feel like she needed the lubricant.

"I can't. I'm locked, remember?" she called back.

"Ah, yes. Well, just slide through and I'll sort you out."

Victoria climbed onto the table, laying down on the mat and then sliding her legs through the hole. She wriggled down until she slid her hips through and her bottom was dangling in space on the far side of the partition. Fingers wrapped around an ankle and she felt her leg hoisted upwards. Something brushed against her skin and the fingers released her, leaving her ankle suspended by a leather strap. Victoria felt her other leg raised and secured, the straps now supporting the weight of her legs. She was acutely aware of her thighs splayed wide, imagining how she would look now with her chastity-locked crotch on full display.

Fingers probed her pussy. She felt a tug and heard a soft click, then the strange sensation of the thin metal locking rod being pulled through her clit piercing, sending shivers through her. There was another tug and suddenly the weight of the chastity bar between her lips was removed. For the first time in weeks, her pussy was free. After being locked for so long, she felt empty, different, curiously more exposed and naked without the presence of the device that she had become so used to.

She felt a cold dollop of lubricant drop onto her crotch. Moments later, a fingertip began to explore her pussy, working the lube into her, teasing its way between her folds, tracing around the hardening nub of her clit. When it ventured inside her, Victoria couldn't stop herself: her body clenched around the intruding digit.

"All done," came the voice from the other side of the partition, as the finger was withdrawn. "Time to see if there are any customers."

Victoria heard the click of heels and then the door opening and closing. She opened her mouth as if to call out, but stopped herself. This was what they'd been working up to. Maybe she should stop it now, admit to herself it was just a stupid fantasy, but between the exploring finger inside her and the weeks of torment as she was denied all sexual relief, her body was buzzing for attention. Cassie had cut to the core of Victoria's issue and now was giving her the chance to explore how it would feel to be fucked by strangers. She had found a controlled setting for Victoria to experience her fantasy and was busy securing her first client.

Victoria shuffled on the matting, getting comfortable, acutely aware of her exposed pussy on the other side of the partition. As she waited in silence, Victoria felt new dampness between her buttocks, her own desperate need trickling down out of herself. She felt anxious, exposed, vulnerable, helpless. She also felt hornier than she had in a very long time.

---

Cassie descended the stairs. Eve was waiting for her at the bottom.

"All good?" Eve asked, her expression serious.

"I think so."

"Did I overdo it?"

"Which part?"

"The bimbo thing."

"No. You played the part very well. You convinced me, you definitely convinced her."

Eve smiled. "Uh, like, yeah. I just have such a hard time with long words, y'know? But I guess my bit's done for the night?"

"Yes, thank you. You were perfect. I owe you."

Eve shook her head. "Happy to help. Tell me though, she doesn't know, does she?"

"No, not yet. We have more work to do before I tell her everything."

Eve tugged on the handle of the large door into the main area of the Lost and Found. Before she stepped through into the noise, she looked back at Cassie and winked.

"Good luck with the scene," she said, and then closed the door behind her, leaving Cassie in the quiet stairwell again.

Cassie checked her phone: there was a message. She crossed over to the steel door that led outside into the alleyway and opened it.

A man stood in the doorway. "Uh, hi. I was beginning to wonder...," he began.

The man seemed to fill the alcove in the dark. He was taller than her, thick set and bulky, but his face betrayed his anxiety.

"Hi Marlowe, come in."

He hesitated for a moment and then entered the club. The door closed with a thud behind him.

"So, this is it?" Marlowe said, looking around tentatively.

"It's all set up, just upstairs," Cassie replied.

Marlowe looked down at his hands, playing with his wedding ring.

"You don't have to be nervous," Cassie continued, "It's all arranged."

Marlowe glanced at the stairs, but still didn't move.

"Someone's up there now, waiting for you. She's expecting to be used, hard."

"Uh, sure. Yeah."

"Third door, just walk in. No need to knock."

Marlowe nodded again, then set his jaw grimly. He turned away and began to climb the stairs.

---

Victoria heard the door open and she flinched, feeling her body contract at the unexpected sound. There was a shuffle of feet and then the door closed again. She strained to hear anything beyond that, but there was only silence. Victoria's imagination filled in the rest, extrapolating from her own first view when she had stepped into the room.

The man would be staring at her now, and Victoria felt her pussy tingle as she imagined his eyes on her glistening folds. Her blood was pounding in her throat, adrenaline spiking as she contemplated what was about to be done to her. This wasn't like the thought exercises, or even the experience with the glory hole that Cassie had engineered for her. This time, a stranger was going to slip himself inside her and use her for his pleasure. Reduced to a device for satisfying his needs, debased into a sex toy, Victoria felt herself shudder with excitement. At last, she was facing up to her secret fantasies.

Fingers traced down her leg and she had to hold herself absolutely rigid for fear of jumping and twitching beneath his touch. She willed herself to relax into it, letting the stranger's hand stroke her skin, exploring her. Everywhere he touched, she felt goosebumps.

The fingers trailed down her inner thigh, taking their time, drawing closer and closer to her waiting entrance. She focused on his touch, feeling him approach her pussy, feeling her excitement build. The fingertips stopped in the crease of her skin where her leg met her crotch and Victoria had to choke back a little desperate gasp. She willed the fingers to continue, to trace over her perineum and then upwards into her pussy. Her body was quivering now and she burned with humiliation as she realised that he would be able to feel it, the way she was reacting to him, so needy and desperate.

The fingers disappeared and she bit her lip, trying to remain silent. Suddenly, she felt the touch of two fingers on her labia, stretching her and parting her outer lips to uncover her sopping entrance. Victoria was utterly exposed now, opened and waiting for him to use her. Her eyes closed as she finally began to relax into the bliss of her fantasy. Thoughts of her phone, of messaging her mentor to rescue her, of anything but the subtle pressure of being parted by those fingers, evaporated from her mind. The fingers disappeared again.

Frustrated, she dug her nails into her palms, seething silently. There was a tearing noise followed by the rustle of plastic and instantly her mind filled in the blanks. He was standing in front of her now, holding a condom, looking down at her glistening pussy, her legs suspended in the air. Victoria heard a zipper and then the slap of rubber being rolled: she realised with a perverse thrill that she was about to be entered.

oneagainst
oneagainst
1,524 Followers
12