Only Consenting Adults Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pressure between her legs was so unexpected that she nearly cried out, feeling the stranger slide into her completely with his first stroke. With the build-up and the weeks of denial, Victoria's body surged, clamping around the intrusion, bringing herself close to the edge almost immediately. She was ashamed by the way her body reacted to him, showing him how ready she was. She felt degraded, but that was just making it worse, fuelling her aching desire more. He thrust into her hard, but no more than half a dozen times, before Victoria felt herself tipping over the edge into an abrupt, humiliating orgasm, her body betraying her willingness to be fucked by a stranger.

Her walls fluttered and clenched around his thick manhood, realising that he would know she was orgasming already like some desperate slut, almost before he'd started, but the man seemed to be ignoring her. He was thrusting into her hard now, without mercy, and Victoria gasped audibly, instantly regretting that he would have been able to hear her through the partition. He didn't seem to care about her passion, or the way her body was rolling into each orgasmic wave as his strokes entered her. She tried to close her legs against the overwhelming sensations he was engendering in her, but the straps bit into her ankles, keeping her legs wide open, unable to prevent him from penetrating her at will.

Victoria realised she was moaning, but she was beyond the point of caring about that. All she was focused on was the cock inside her, using her. It was demeaning to be unable to close her legs and stop him, but she was now simply a thing to be used for his satisfaction, helpless to resist him. Victoria felt him plunge deeply inside her, filling her completely, his groin slapping against hers until her body jiggled with each thrust. Her hands found her own nipples and began to squeeze, sending shocks down her body directly into her clit.

On the horizon, she could feel the waves of a second orgasm building, and she revelled in the freedom of being opened and penetrated after spending so long locked up in denial. His groin slapped loudly against hers, each thrust accompanied by a low grunt from the man on the other side of the partition, eliciting a moan from her throat in response, as her whole body shook with the violence of his cock hammering into her.

Victoria's core tightened, pulsing in time with her penetration, bringing her closer and closer to her climax. She began to quiver inside, feathering her walls against the unyielding cock entering her now with abandon, as the man slaked his need with her unresisting body. Suddenly, his rhythm stuttered, and he drove into her with such force that she cried out, the breath driven from her lungs. She felt him surge and pulse, erupting inside her and Victoria's body answered, stiffening in the grips of a colossal orgasmic surge of her own. Her mind blanked.

Some time later, she felt him withdraw. She could hear breathing on the other side of the partition, then the sound of a zip again. The door opened and closed, and she was alone. Victoria lay on the matting, her chest rising and falling, trembling with the aftershocks of her orgasm. He had used her and then left, not even a word of thanks. She had been reduced to a stranger's plaything and then discarded once he was done with her. She could only imagine how she looked: legs parted and in between, the puffy, reddened lips of her pussy gaping after her fucking, wide open and waiting for her next client.

---

Cassie met Marlowe in the corridor. He had a strange, feral look about him and his breathing was laboured.

"How'd you go?" she asked.

Marlowe swallowed; she could see the sheen of sweat on his face. "That was... amazing," he rasped. "I didn't hold back. It was... shit, it was unreal seeing her like that."

"Would you like to use her again?"

Marlowe's eyes went wide. Cassie smiled at him.

"You can use her as many times as you want. That's what she's there for. No need to overthink it, she's just a vagina you've rented for the evening."

"I might, uh, I might need a minute."

"Of course. I booked the room for the night, so take your time. No-one's going to disturb you."

Marlowe leaned back against the wall. She could see the conflict in his expression. There was something he needed to say, so Cassie waited, letting him arrange his thoughts.

"Shit," he breathed, "I just didn't expect this. I mean, when I followed Victoria to your office, when you, uh...."

"When I broke patient confidentiality."

Marlowe was looking at her now.

"I'm glad you did, Cassie. I needed to know what she was thinking."

Marlowe turned, staring at the door. His wife was inside, strapped up and prepared for use by strangers, but instead Cassie had ensured she would be receiving her husband. Marlowe had been building up to this moment too, under Cassie's tutelage, having to learn and accept this other side to the woman he loved. He had impressed Cassie with his quiet, determined demeanour, pushing away the shock and the outrage to understand what was motivating his wife to seek out these experiences, what he could do to help.

"She came almost straight away," Marlowe murmured, "She was so hot for it."

His shoulders sagged and the corners of his mouth turned down.

"What's on your mind?" Cassie probed, gently.

"I don't know how to take it. She, uh, she really wants to be fucked by strangers. It really turns her on."

Cassie rested her hand on his arm. "No," she said, "I wondered that too, but that's not it. It's not about strangers, it's about being used. It's called objectification, the impersonality of being simply used for sex. I believe she does love you, but she also just wants to be used sometimes."

"I never thought."

"When the time comes," Cassie said, "When she realises what you can do for her, do to her, it's...."

"I know," he interjected, then he gave a short, sharp laugh. "The things we do for love."

Cassie patted him on the arm. "Let me go and check on your wife," she said.

Cassie left him standing in the corridor and slipped back into the room.

"Good girl," she called out, taking in the view of the splayed legs. Victoria's entire crotch was gleaming now, smeared with a mixture of her sweat and her juices.

Cassie took out a small metal plug from her pocket.

"The girl told me that some of the guys have difficulty remembering which hole is which. Let me just address that before your next client."

Cassie dabbed lubricant onto the end of the plug, making sure it was evenly coated.

"I need to have you prepared before I send the next one in," she said, "So just relax and let me insert this. It's for your own protection."

Cassie touched the steel tip against Victoria's puckered rear opening. The buttocks clenched against the intruder but then gradually relaxed again.

"Good girl. You'll do this for me, won't you? Then I'll let in the next man to fuck you."

Cassie pushed gently and Victoria's opening relaxed to accept the steel plug. Cassie worked it in as carefully as she could, then felt the tug as Victoria's sphincter clamped around it, pulling it instinctively into herself and drawing the flared end snugly against her opening. Cassie tapped it a couple of times with her fingernail, letting Victoria feel the sensation of being filled by it.

"Well done, I'm so proud of how you're handling this. I'll leave you to it. I don't expect you'll have long to wait for your next customer."

Cassie regarded the shiny crotch for a moment, watching the end of the plug pulse slowly as Victoria's anus contracted around the intrusion. Maybe they would need a few more of these sessions before Victoria was completely accustomed to the way her husband was going to be using her. Marlowe also would probably need more coaching on what his wife needed. But it was gratifying to see them both making such excellent progress.

It gave Cassie a special warm glow in her heart.

---

[Next chapter: Aidan checks in on Indi and starts to come up with a plan.

Meanwhile, in an alternate universe, Cassie's future turned out to be very different, but also in some ways the same. In flynn99's tale, Damian read about what might have been!

Follow me for updates to this and my other stories. If you like what you read, please leave a comment or a star rating. Constructive feedback is always welcome. If you want further adventures, or to check out my other stories, my story page is here]

12