Only Consenting Adults Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry, honey, you'll still hear everything."

Victoria looked down between her knees. On the padding, folded neatly, was a leather blindfold. Reluctantly, she picked it up and pressed it to her face.

"Nice and tight, slut," Eve giggled, pulling a face and wagging her finger, "No peeking."

Victoria tightened the strap behind her head then traced the outline of the leather against her cheeks with her fingers, testing out the feeling of being blinded.

"Okay," Eve announced, "Shall we, uh, get down to it?"

Marlowe only had eyes for his wife, unable to believe that he'd been able to talk her into stripping naked and then allowing herself to be locked in a cage. Moving around the cage, he took in the view of her. Victoria's trim body was taut, folded tightly in the confined space, the cheeks of her bottom bulging against the steel bars. Her thighs were parted, exposing her glistening pussy, showing him how wet this had made her. He found that confronting, that Victoria wanted this to be done to her, to be transformed from his wife into an object for display.

"You did good."

The words were soft, murmured against his ear. Eve had come up close behind him, one hand on his shoulder.

"We can skip the next part. Up to you."

In response, Marlowe just shook his head.

"Okay," she whispered, "It's your show."

Adam was watching them, a bemused expression on his face until Eve gave him the thumbs up. He grinned at them both.

"So," he announced, "I guess I'm a spare cog here."

"Sorry babe," Eve replied, "I'm just going to have a little fun. You good, right?"

"Sure."

There was a pause.

"I was thinking," Marlowe interjected, "I don't know the etiquette, but, uh, is this swapping?"

Adam laughed, "I guess it's a half swap. It's fine. I'm fine with it."

"I feel rude," Marlowe replied.

"What are you thinking?"

"I'm good with a full swap, if you want."

As Marlowe said it, his attention was focused completely on the cage, watching his wife. She didn't move, and Marlowe found himself waiting for the safeword, but Victoria remained silent in her tiny prison, awaiting her fate.

"Sounds like a deal," Eve giggled happily.

She settled back down in her seat across the table from the cage. Adam dropped into the spot next to her.

"I'll be gentle," he called out, "Let me just get unfastened."

Marlowe could see them out of the corner of his eye, sitting there like a pair of crows on a power line, watching him.

"I might be a little bigger than she's used to," Adam called out, followed by a suppressed laugh as Eve nudged him in the ribs.

They were clearly enjoying themselves now, Eve sipping Marlowe's long-forgotten beer before settling back into her seat and beginning to make grunting noises.

"Oh babe," she gasped, "I dunno. I think he's at least as big as you."

Adam collapsed in silent mirth as Eve began to gyrate in her seat, moaning.

"Oh, yes, big boy. Yes. Fuck that feels good," she groaned.

Adam looked at Marlowe and shrugged, then indicated the figure in the cage before turning back to watch his own private show. Eve's eyes were closed now, little gasps of passion stealing from her lips, as she pantomimed her sex scene. Marlowe wrestled his attention from the show, back to the cage.

His wife hadn't moved, her bottom still pressed up against the bars, her knees parted to expose her crotch to the man waiting behind her. It seemed surreal, but the sight of her, splayed open and waiting to be fucked, triggered something irresistible in him. She might suspect it was all a ruse, but Victoria could equally well believe that Eve was fucking her husband across the booth from her and that she'd been given out like a consolation prize to the stranger who had brought the cage. Once again, he found himself presented with his wife's yielding body, waiting to be entered.

Looking down at her, Marlowe felt his erection swelling. He forgot about the couple making noises from across the table, forgot the press of the crowd, the chance that they were being watched. All he could see was Victoria, encaged and helpless in front of him, surrendering herself to be used.

Marlowe unzipped himself and freed his manhood. He knelt on the vinyl seating, guiding his tip between the steel bars to press against the heat of his wife's slit. In response, in her need, he felt her push back against him hard, until the curve of her bottom was bulging between the steel bars, eager to feel him penetrate her. He slid inside, but just his tip, bobbing in and out, teasing her. Victoria pressed her face into the matting, doing everything she could to raise her hips and present him with the perfect angle to slide into her. He could see how desperately she wanted him inside her.

Marlowe grasped the bars to steady himself and pushed forward, taking his time to bury himself into the waiting opening. There was a long, low sigh from beneath him as finally the woman in the cage felt herself filled. He felt her body relax.

Marlowe set up a steady rhythm, sliding into her in long, powerful strokes, filling her to his hilt. He slid a hand between the bars, reached down through the top of the cage to touch her spine and felt her trembling body beneath his fingertips. She twitched around his embedded manhood, revealing just how much the anticipation of this moment had already built up her passion. She was practically frictionless.

He picked up the pace, feeling her struggle against his force, trying, he realised, to hold herself in check. In response, Marlowe changed his angle, raising his hips so that he was driving down into her now, brushing her g-spot, making it almost impossible for her to control herself.

Still she didn't erupt, but he could feel her quivering around him with the effort of holding back. He began to drive into her harder, wanting to force the orgasm from her even as she tried to resist her body's urges. Reaching in through the bars, exploring under her, he found her breasts hanging low. Taking the little, firm pebble of her engorged nipple between thumb and fingers, he squeezed, making her writhe and buck within her confinement.

The sensation proved too much for her, and Marlowe felt a sudden, powerful ripple around his thrusting cock as Victoria's orgasm rolled through her body. He smiled to himself and withdrew his hand.

Holding the cage firmly, he ground his hips against the steel bars, pounding into her helpless, splayed opening. She was unable to move or retreat, the captive object of his attentions, yielding herself to his merciless pounding. Marlowe unleashed himself, hips thudding against steel, burying himself inside his caged wife, oblivious to everything beyond the sight of her writhing body through the bars. She enveloped him completely, contracting around him powerfully, though he couldn't tell if it was her second climax or the long, rolling continuation of her first.

It was enough. Marlowe erupted, pumping his seed into her, driving over and over until he was shuddering, his crotch pressed tightly against the cage, feeling his wife's body milking him until he was finally spent and empty.

When he pulled out of her, Victoria's body seemed to slump. He found himself staring at her back, at the way her ribs contracted with her ragged breathing, her skin gleaming with her sweat. Gradually he became aware of the stillness in the booth and he looked up. Eve was quiet now, but then she nodded.

"That was awesome," she said in a high voice, "Totally. I had fun, but we gotta split. You good with the cage?"

She winked, and tapped Adam on the shoulder. They slid out of the booth and were soon engulfed by the crowd, leaving Marlowe alone in the buzz and the noise, standing over his naked wife still locked in her cage.

Victoria hadn't moved. She was still blindfolded, with her bottom in the air as if still eager to receive his cock again. Marlowe zipped himself up quietly and flopped down onto the vinyl seating. He took a sip of his beer, waiting for his body to calm down from the effort of fucking the woman he'd locked in the cage. She remained completely still, head against the matting as if bowed in prayer, her beautiful body slick with sweat. For a long time, all he could do was stare at her. They had come a long way, he realised.

At last, he unlocked the door, reaching in to help his wife unfold herself after her tight confinement. He stripped the blindfold from her face and slipped her dress back over her head, tucking strands of stray hair behind her ears as she watched him in silence.

Without warning, she wrapped her arms around him, kissing him deeply before burying her face in his neck. He could feel her body trembling.

"You really hit the spot that time, Marl. Ohmygod."

"You knew it was me?"

"Of course," she confessed, "The moment you were inside me I knew it wasn't him. Didn't you feel me relax?"

"I guess. But how did you know?"

"I trust you."

Marlowe looked into his wife's eyes. He couldn't speak.

"Do you trust me?" she asked, timidly.

"I...."

The words died in his throat, his mind reaching back through the events of the past few months. He had needed to learn a lot of new things very quickly about the woman with whom he shared his life. He knew that even now he was still struggling to understand.

"You should," Victoria murmured, then gave him a kiss.

"I thought I needed something else," she continued, "But it turns out I only needed you."

---

[Next chapter: Aidan goes to rescue his wife from Davey's clutches, but is he in time?

Follow me for updates to this and my other stories. If you like what you read, please leave a comment or a star rating. Constructive feedback is always welcome. If you want further adventures, or to check out my other stories, my story page is here]

12