She Found Out a Cuckold Story

Story Info
Sarah finds Michael's BDSM porn which she might enjoy herself.
1.4k words
4.39
22.7k
32

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/07/2023
Created 07/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Harst
Harst
97 Followers

Sarah was home earlier than usual today. She had left home earlier, for that matter, anticipating that there was much to do at work today, and that was not the case. Therefore she took an early evening. Her boyfriend was, of course, not home yet, so she had the apartment for herself, and it would probably be an hour or two before he would be home.

She stood in the living room, not knowing what she should do with her time before he arrived. Then she remembered that she was supposed to write a mail before she left for the day to her boss. She sighed. I might as well do it from home, she thought and walked into the room that was a hobby/office room. She booted up the computer and opened the web browser. The first thing showing was not the home page but a video from the last web session. The video page preview was of a woman looking down into the camera. The title read: girlfriend takes control. "What the hell is this?" she thought, clicking on the video to start it.

After twenty minutes, Sarah had finished the video. She was a little confused. The video was on a porn site, but there was no nudity, just some suggestive teasing. But she had been engrossed in the video, and now she felt hot and bothered. Something about her demeanor was somehow so sexy. She looked back at the browser history and saw there were other videos. Michael must have had a hectic morning as she navigated back and started the previous video.

Sarah was sitting in the office chair rubbing her pussy, watching the videos, and slowly reaching an orgasm. So far, she had watched a handful of them. She had all but forgotten about the mail she was supposed to write. Then she heard rustling at the front door. At this, she glanced at the computer clock, half-past five.

"Shit!" She muttered and leaped up. Quickly reset the web browser and shut down the computer. Scampered into the bedroom and slipped onto the bed. Picking up a book to pretend to read. She was frustrated, she had been so close to achieving an orgasm, and now she was longing for release.

"Hi honey," she called out to him.

"Hi, hon," she hears the rustling as he takes off his shoes and coat. He makes his way to the bedroom, and on entering, he says, "you're home early," and crawls up to her on the bed. He gives her a quick peck on the cheek.

"How was your day?" He asked.

"It was fine. I didn't have that much to do after all, so I went home to relax, and how was your day?"

"Well, the usual. Shoot, I forgot to send a mail to the boss. I'll think I have to do it. I'll be just a minute, okay?" and with that, he jumped off the bed and walked into the office. Sarah could guess what he really was about to do.

Sarah gave Michael a minute head start before creeping up to the office door. It was, of course, closed, but she opened it silently to see what was happening. She saw that he had just opened the web browser and burst into the room, and the page just loaded with the porn clip that she had been watching.

"What the fuck is that?" she said in a mock angry tone and stormed over to Michael. He turned his head in surprise and was stunned for a moment. She walked over to the computer, grabbed the mouse, and read the title aloud. "Girlfriend takes control. What the hell does that mean? Is that what you want?"

Michael is dumbfounded and doesn't manage to say anything. It is as if his worst dream/nightmare has been realized.

"Well, babe?" she says, and she swivels the chair so he is facing her. Climbing onto his lap and started grinding her body on him. "We could take this to the bedroom, and I could tell you what to do." Sarah felt Michaels cock growing hard under her. Inwardly she was smiling at this, and his fluster at the situation made the whole thing more delicious.

"Yes, please."

She got up and firmly yanked him up by his shirt. Then she dragged him into the bedroom and pushed him onto the bed.

"Don't move," she said as she pulled down Michael's pants and underwear to his knees. Then she opened her blouse and let it slide down her body. As she started to undo her skirt, she said, "You have been a naughty boy. Jerking when I go to work. For shame." She climbed on top of him.

"Maybe I should punish you by giving you a good spanking, or maybe I should tie you up," she said while grinding her pantie-clad pussy on his dick. His member was now rock-hard, and his hands were now moving to touch her leg and maybe wander up her body. But before he got close, she grabbed both of them and moved them above his head.

"nuh-uh, your hands stay there, or this stops" she moved her hands back to her body. She slipped one of them under her panties, and the other massaged her tits.

"I think good boys may see my glorious tits and pussy, but naughty boys get only to imagine because you've already masturbated. You are not allowed to cum. Think it would be at least equal, don't you think, babe?" Michael just lay there enjoying this. He had always wished Sarah would be more assertive in bed, but he had always been afraid to rock the boat. Sarah was now rubbing her pussy more vigorously, and not before long did she let out a moan. She had just orgasmed, and it was a big one. She fell onto Michaels stomach.

"Mm, how was that, babe? Not quite like the video, but it felt good. Did you enjoy the roleplay?" Michael was flabbergasted. She had watched the videos.

"Yes, so your not mad that I watched porn?"

"Well, a little bit, but we got to try something new out of it, so I'll let it slip. So you like that femdom stuff?"

"Yes, but I always imagine it is you."

"Good, but from now on, you don't have to watch those videos because now I know, and I want to have fun." Sarah slid of Michael and stretched.

"Go and make dinner. I'm a little drained after that and need to recuperate." Michael got up.

"Okay, ma'am," he said half-seriously, and Sarah giggled at that.

An hour later had Michael prepared the dinner and served it.

"So what do you enjoy when you sit and jerk at that videos, you pervert?" Sarah asked lightheartedly.

Michael mumbles out, "The humiliation of not being allowed to fuck you. Of you thinking I'm not enough. Like when you grind against my cock, as if it is not large enough to fill you up and satisfy you."

"So you liked it when I didn't let you penetrate me?"

"Yes is super hot seeing you get that much pleasure and having just to watch, but what about you? Did you like anything in particular? I guess you watched the videos."

"Well, I don't know yet. I didn't get to watch many of them, so I might have to do more research, but it was enjoyable. We must do this again, I think."

They both continued eating their food and talked about other things. Soon they had finished dinner, and Sarah got up.

"Babe, I have some things to do in the bedroom. Can you clean the dishes?" she said with an impish grin. Michael said that he could clean the dishes. Sarah to the bedroom and got out her dildo. She lay on the bed with her table and dildo, leaving the door open.

After a while, Michael had finished the dishes and walked into the bedroom. He saw Sarah and her dildo on the bed, masturbating while surfing on her tablet. He wondered what Sarah was watching. He walked to the living room with a raging hard-on and turned on the tv, trying to drown out the moaning sounds.

He got up from the sofa and walked into the bedroom. Already lying in their bed was his girlfriend, fast asleep. The room smelled of sex. Sarah must have had quite the time, he thought. Michael had watched tv for a few hours, and when he looked at his watch, it was past midnight. He disrobed quietly and slipped into bed.