Only Consenting Adults Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneagainst
oneagainst
1,524 Followers

"Show Mama what you're working on, baby. Let me see."

Her fingertips caressed the back of his ear, sliding through his hair. Davey seized her wrist and pulled her hand away from his face, holding her in his grip. She didn't attempt to pull away, staring up at him, faint colour appearing in her cheeks.

"Show Mama what you can do," she cooed.

Davey released her and turned to the wall. The entire length was clad in vertical wooden slats of different widths and species, creating a furrowed landscape of polished browns and creams. Davey held his key card to a discreet black panel and there was a click. He pulled on a wooden slat and a section of the wall swung towards him.

Behind, there was a bare concrete corridor, lit by downlights, casting pools of illumination over the polished concrete floor.

"After you," Davey murmured.

Jodie stepped into the corridor and Davey followed her. The door closed behind them with a soft thud. Their footsteps echoed as they approached another door. Davey held up his card again and pulled it open.

"Impressive," Jodie said.

The room beyond was large, painted white and lit with downlights set into the ceiling at regular intervals. The light bounced off the clean surfaces. When the door closed behind them, a profound quiet descended.

"I call it the Silent Room," said Davey, his voice barely more than a murmur. "The walls are concrete, reinforced with steel mesh, built inside the hill. The mesh acts as a Faraday cage, so you'll notice there's no phone reception in here. Once you pass through the door, you're in another world."

He paused, letting her take it all in.

"Whatever happens in here never needs to find its way into the outside world."

The room seemed to swallow his words. Jodie began to explore, the only sound now being the click of her heels on the white concrete floor. She examined the shelving, the shower and toilet set in the corner. She opened a closet, running her fingers through the straps dangling within. Finally, she came to a long trunk set on a low table. Her eyebrow arched.

Davey approached the trunk and bent over it, unclipping the fasteners one by one. He swung the lid open, his eyes never leaving Jodie's face. He saw the shock in her expression and felt a thrill.

"Beautiful," she breathed, looking down.

Stretched out within the trunk, a shiny, black shape undulated slowly, writhing. The sleek curves resolved themselves momentarily into a hand, an elbow, and then the figure shifted again, a twisting sculpture in vacuum-sealed latex. Jodie looked up from the encapsulated form to Davey.

"It's quite alright to talk," Davey told her, "She can't hear you. She can't see, or smell or taste."

"Total sensory deprivation," Jodie murmured appreciatively.

"Yes."

"How long?"

"Just an hour. It's a work in progress."

Davey reached into the trunk, running fingernails over the slick black surface. The figure squirmed, turning. The orb of a breast appeared under his hand, the hardened nipple standing out, brushing against his fingers.

"She's eager," Jodie observed.

"She is," Davey agreed, letting his fingers descend to the indentation that marked the space between her thighs. He ran a fingertip along the puffy slit outlined clearly in the latex.

"She'll do just about anything I want."

Jodie came up behind him, sliding her arms around his neck, bending down to deposit a soft kiss behind his ear.

"Are you going to play with her now?" Jodie murmured, "Or would you like to play with Mama instead?"

Davey twisted in her grip, overpowering her, pinning her arms behind her back and wrapping one hand around both her slender wrists, holding her there. His free hand snaked down her body, over her hip and along her thigh to her knee. He hesitated, his fingers on the hem of her dress, then he grasped the thin cotton, pulling it upwards, releasing her now as he stood, stripping her completely naked.

Jodie teetered before him, balancing in her heels, her modest breasts high and proud, firm like a woman half her age. She took his hand and placed it against her chest, letting him cup her breast, his thumb brushing her nipple.

"That's it baby, how do I feel? Your Daddy gave me this body. I did it all for him, I let him reshape me. I'm yours too."

Slowly, Jodie closed the lid of the trunk, imprisoning the woman inside, and pushed Davey back until he was sitting on the lid. She dropped to her knees, sliding between his legs, her hands on his belt, loosening and then opening the buckle. She unzipped him, her hands slipping inside to find the burgeoning shaft of his manhood, revealing it at last.

"Remember the first time I did this?" she murmured, her eyes on his swelling erection as she wrapped her fingers around him, "When your Daddy sent me to you the day after your mother's funeral? You were younger, but so eager."

Jodie licked her lips and bent down, taking his cock into her mouth. Davey groaned, feeling the bliss of her tongue tip exploring the folds of his head. She knew how to please him, how to suck and when to tease. Davey reclined on the top of the trunk in which he had imprisoned his latest conquest, enjoying the tender ministrations of his elegant, naked stepmother.

She popped off the end of his cock and gazed up at him, not moving.

"Keep going," Davey told her.

"Make me," she hissed.

Davey slapped her across the face. It wasn't hard, but she jerked back, reeling. His hand followed the movement of her head, his fingers coiling in her hair. Davey pulled her forward, forcing his tip between her lips and embedding his cock deep within her throat. His free hand found her breast, his fingers pinching her nipple, making her squirm. Her protests were muffled by the cock in her mouth, and were unheeded by the man who now began to grind his hips against her face, throat fucking her until she began to gag for air.

"Suck," Davey ordered, "I want to feel you."

Desperately, Jodie's lips clamped around his engorged shaft, her cheeks hollowing with the suction, as he slid into and out of her mouth. Her eyes bulged, her breath hissing through her nose as her face reddened under his unremitting onslaught. Jodie didn't resist, letting the younger man pound into her mouth, stealing breaths when she could, her eyes locked on the face of the man above her.

At last, he released her, letting her lips slide off his rigid manhood, trailing a rope of thick saliva. It broke and splashed down her chin and across her breasts. Davey gripped her by the hair again, heaving her up off her knees and bending her over the trunk, nudging between her legs with a foot until she spread herself for him. A hand plunged between her thighs, cupping her.

"You're so fucking wet already. Deep down, you're just a whore, aren't you?"

"Yes," she hissed, "I'm your whore, baby. I'm yours."

He slapped her backside hard with the flat of his hand, never relinquishing the grip he had in her hair. Jodie squirmed and bucked, crying out as the pain throbbed through her unprotected rear. Davey landed a second slap, this time on her other buttock and she screamed.

"Scream all you like, no-one will hear you in here. I designed it myself."

He laid into her again, hitting hard. Jodie screamed, her body rising up from the trunk until he pushed her roughly back down again.

"You're gonna wish you were locked up in the trunk, after I'm done with you."

Davey squatted over her, settling his backside on the small of her back, straddling her helpless, naked body. He faced backwards, her rosy bottom between his legs, her hands pinned impotently beneath her. Now, with both hands free, he started to lay into her fiercely, slapping one cheek and then the other until Jodie was bucking and sobbing. But she reared up each time, presenting her bottom for more punishment. Davey's eyes were fixed on the burning, crimson orbs of her buttocks, his manhood achingly erect.

"Spread. Wider."

Jodie hesitated, whimpering. He slapped her hard across the backside again and this time she complied, splaying herself.

"Better."

He pressed the palm of his hand against her slit, feeling how hot she was, how slick. He held it there for a few seconds and then withdrew. Beneath him, Jodie's entire body tensed. Davey's hand hovered in the air, his eyes fixed on her body, watching and waiting until she began to relax.

Davey struck once, delivering a slap directly to her pussy. Jodie yelled out incoherently, her back arching in her sudden, intense torment, threatening to buck the young man off her body. He reached down and spread her open; her inner lips convulsed involuntarily, her juices drizzling down. Davey smiled to himself, waiting, and when she was finally still, he slapped her again directly over the swelling nub of her clit.

Jodie let out a roar, her entire body locked rigid.

"Enough foreplay?" Davey grunted.

He got up and Jodie gasped, able to breathe again with his weight off her. Davey knelt down between her legs and aimed himself very carefully. He didn't wait for the woman in front of him to acknowledge his question. Instead, he plunged all the way into her, all at once.

Jodie's body shook with the violence of the penetration, her voice reduced to gasps as he pulled out and then hammered back into her again, setting up a savage cadence that rocked her naked body with each stroke. Sprawling over her back, Davey gathered up her blonde ponytail, coiling it around his fist and then pulling until Jodie was forced to rear up, arching her back. He could hear her sobbing and groaning.

"Break me, baby," she grunted, "Use me so hard."

Davey obliged, pulling back even further on her ponytail until her body was bent like a bow, slamming his hips against her glowing buttocks. He could feel her pulsing around him, her contractions massaging his shaft, as she succumbed to her own orgasm. Davey didn't stop, driving forcefully into her powerless body, even as her hands fluttered ineffectually against his forearms, a silent plea for him to stop.

Davey plowed on, feeling the deep tightness behind his balls, approaching his own climax. His cock twitched as he reached his edge. Jodie felt it too, and suddenly she was quivering around him again, but he didn't care whether she was rolling into her second orgasm or he was prolonging her first. He released her hair and she flopped bonelessly onto the trunk. Davey grabbed her hips with both hands and thrust mightily into her, erupting at last and bathing her insides with his seed.

---

Jodie accompanied Davey back to the reception. Her hair was brushed immaculately, her make-up perfect, her blue and white summer dress clasped at the waist with her belt. The only sign that she had been screaming out in ecstasy from her savage fucking ten minutes before was a slight flush of her cheeks.

Davey turned to the receptionist.

"Any luck with the police?" he asked.

The receptionist looked up from her screen.

"Yes. They did a search, but no keycard."

"He must have ditched it."

"Shall I cancel it?"

Davey nodded, turning back to his companion. Jodie made sure she was close enough to not be overheard. She gave Davey a meaningful look.

"Thanks for the tour," she murmured, "You play with your toys, baby. Then you come home and see Mama and I'll give you all my love. Okay?"

Davey smiled, and said, "Let me walk you to your car."

"I'd like that."

From behind him, there was a polite cough.

"Mr. Scott, uh, I cancelled the card, but, it's been in use."

Davey turned, frowning at the pretty receptionist. "When?"

"Five minutes ago."

Davey ground his teeth. "Where?" he rumbled.

"The system just says section eight."

Instantly, Davey brought his phone out of his pocket and punched a number.

"Anything wrong?" Jodie asked, frowning.

"We'll see."

In his head, he replayed the scuffle in reception. There had been another guest, a woman.

"Armin, sorry, I need you again. Can you meet me at the back corridor?"

He thrust the phone into his pocket and strode back towards the meeting area.

"Sorry, I'll just need to deal with something," he called to Jodie over his shoulder.

Davey covered the distance quickly, relieved to find that Armin was already there, standing by the intricate wooden slats that clad the wall. Davey slammed his keycard against the panel and hauled the door open. The two men stalked down the grey corridor, footsteps ringing on the polished concrete. Davey tapped the panel and opened the door into the Silent Room.

Under the glare of the downlights, all alone in the middle of the pristine white floor, a petite woman with flowing dark hair and coffee-coloured skin stood facing them, her eyes wide.

---

[Next chapter: Cassie takes Syn to have dinner with her friends, finally confessing her secret life. Elsewhere, Eve is beginning to understand the depth of her peril.

Follow me for updates to this and my other stories. If you like what you read, please leave a comment or a star rating. Constructive feedback is always welcome. If you want further adventures, or to check out my other stories, my story page is here]

oneagainst
oneagainst
1,524 Followers
12