Only Consenting Adults Ch. 22

Story Info
Jodie takes ownership of her newest human toy.
4.4k words
4.54
4.5k
1

Part 23 of the 28 part series

Updated 11/26/2023
Created 08/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneagainst
oneagainst
1,524 Followers

[Author's note: Eve has tried to penetrate the Sanctuary Point spa to rescue Aidan's wife, Eve. But, she has been captured herself and subjected to the same treatment. Strapped to a chair and blindfolded, she was introduced to Gabriel, the man Jodie has hired to train Eve as a slave to be sold in her carbon trading business. However, Eve knows who Gabriel is: he's Adam, Eve's lover, come to rescue her. Or has he?]

---

BREAKING EVE

Adam tapped his keycard and pushed the front door of the chalet open.

"Good morning," he called out.

Not waiting for a reply, he strode through to the bedroom, coming to a halt next to the bed. Beneath the sheets, a woman stirred.

"I brought some breakfast."

Long, dark hair in disarray, the figure wriggled and opened her eyes.

"Can you sit up a bit?"

Adam set the brown paper bag and coffee cups down on the side table, helping her sit up, propped on pillows. The straps of the leather harness creaked slightly as she settled herself.

"Sleep well?"

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

The woman blinked, making eye contact for a second and then looked down at her hands, still bound against the thick leather strap cinching her waist. She brought her knees up, legs still strapped together. Other than the harness, she was naked.

"Yes, sir."

"Good girl. Croissant?"

She nodded.

Adam reached into the bag and broke of a piece of croissant, feeding it to her. She chewed slowly. When he offered her a drink, she sipped.

"Just water for you. We don't need any caffeine in your system, interfering, do we?"

"No, sir."

"That's right. Now tell me, how was your night? Any dreams?"

She shook her head, swallowing the pastry and then opening her mouth wide to be fed the next piece. He pushed it carefully into her mouth and gave her another sip of water.

"Any little fantasies, lying there in bed?"

This time she nodded.

"Tell me."

"The same one."

"Good, but you still need to tell me."

She swallowed and opened her mouth for her next piece of croissant. Adam obliged.

"He's standing over me, and I'm naked, as always," she mumbled, "He unzips his trousers and gets himself out, dangling in front of me. I lick him until he's erect."

"Then what?"

"I look up at him and he asks me what I am."

"And what do you tell him, in this fantasy?"

"I tell him I'm a cock sucking slut."

Adam fed her the last piece of croissant and began work on his own, munching thoughtfully.

"Would you like to suck now?"

"Yeah," she replied, and her knees ground together.

"Do you want to cum?"

At this, her eyes flicked up, meeting his properly for the first time. He could see the need burning there.

"Yes," she groaned, "I want to cum, sir."

Adam patted her on the thigh, and she squirmed.

"Of course you do."

He reached down to her crotch, tugging at a buckle until the wide strap between her legs fell away, revealing the swollen, moist lips of her pussy.

"Okay, up."

He helped her swing her legs over the side of the bed. Supporting her under one arm, he helped her stand.

"Let's get you sorted."

He helped her shuffle forward, her legs bound by straps around her knees and ankles, making her take tiny steps towards the bathroom. He sat her down on the toilet. She wriggled, the harness creaking again.

"Please sir, I need to go."

"One's or two's?"

"Just one's."

Adam paused for a moment, looking down at her.

"Relieve yourself," he told her.

"Thank you, sir," she replied, accompanied by the sound of trickling water.

When she was done, Adam tore off a piece of toilet paper and patted her crotch. He could feel the heat from her pussy, the craving within. She had long since given in to the urges of her body, and now it was up to him to direct her, to channel them. She groaned at his touch.

Adam washed his hands and helped her up, holding her arm again as she shuffled back towards the bed. He settled her down onto it, running a hand over the harness, seeing the way her body reacted to his touch.

"Are you going to be a good girl for me, if I loosen the strap?"

She nodded. Adam tugged at the buckle next to one of her wrists, lengthening the slack. Her hand automatically reached between her legs, the tip of her fingers pressing against the slick folds of her pussy. She looked up at him expectantly.

"I could just leave you like this. Or I could trust you."

"Trust me, sir, I'm a good girl."

"Remember the last time, thought, what happened?"

"I couldn't stop myself."

"And?"

"I came."

"And was that acceptable behaviour?"

She shook her head, her eyes never leaving his.

"This time, you won't. I want you to continue until I return, which may be hours from now. You need to prove you can be good for me. Okay?"

"Yes, sir."

She began to stroke herself languidly, her eyes fluttering closed as she immersed herself in the pleasure of finally being able to touch her most sensitive area.

"And what are you going to think about?"

"Him," she murmured, "Standing over me, watching as I do it."

"And how does it feel, having him watching you?"

"Good," she purred.

"That's right. He loves you, doesn't he? He's never going to let anything bad happen to you."

"No."

"He wants you to feel good, stroking yourself for him, he wants you to feel the bliss of bringing yourself to the edge for him. You're denying yourself because you're saving yourself for his love. Imagine looking into his face. Who do you see?"

Adam stood up, collecting his coffee cup and the empty paper bag from the table. He watched the woman teasing herself, imagining her lover. She swallowed and her lips parted.

"Aidan," she breathed.

"Good girl, Rosa. Carry on, I'll be back in a while."

Adam let himself out of the chalet, sipping his coffee. His thoughts were buzzing, working through his plans for the day. It was early still, the grass shining with dew as the sun edged up over the horizon, a damp chill in the air.

Rosa was broken, subservient. Insofar as he's been hired to do a job, that part was complete. The thing he was careful not to tell Davis was that it had been done before he arrived. Rosa had already caved in, but Davis hadn't recognised it, doping her up and continuing to subjugate her, unable to detect the fact that he'd gone far enough and she was completely his now.

Adam grimaced. It was awful, and not because he was forced to deal with the situation left behind by an amateur, but because of how Rosa had broken. She had inverted, her usual forthright, sassy demeanour turning completely around, falling deeply into submission, hating herself for giving in and at the same time that self-hatred reinforcing the descent. It would have taken the lightest touch, given that she was already reeling from the collapse of her marriage, but instead Davis had waded in with drugs and long, unnecessary sessions, following some fucking amateur domination manual he probably inherited from his father.

No matter, Adam thought grimly to himself as he tapped the keycard to open the door into the main building, Davis was out of the picture now. Adam had insisted on it, keeping him away, removing the drugs, trying to get her stable. He'd told Davis that it was a delicate art, that Adam needed exclusive access, that Rosa would be his willing toy afterwards, that he just needed more time. A simple regimen of denial, edging and focus was what she needed, something to maintain her on a plateau, not slipping further into mindless subjugation. She had been imploding, fuelled by self-loathing, but now at least, she was stable. In the middle of all of this, Rosa was collateral damage, damage that Adam was seeking to minimise.

Adam approached the hidden door set into the wooden slats of the corridor and tapped his keycard against the unobtrusive panel. He downed the last of his coffee and pulled the door open, stepping into the concrete corridor behind it. Beyond, he would find the Silent Room, and in it, left as he had put her last night, the woman he had been employed to demolish.

He opened the second door, stepping into the wide, white space. The downlights were muted, but they were still lit, giving the occupant of the room no idea if it was night or day. Adam was careful to dispose of his cup also, so as not to give any hint.

Not that it mattered to the figure on the low table. Laying on a mat, a woman's body was sealed into a black latex sack, the curves of her body gleaming in the lights. Her head was featureless, fully enclosed in a tight latex hood, a gag strapped firmly over her mouth. Adam wandered over to the bench and picked up a screen, checking the details. It showed him that a cycle had just finished, but he could see that anyway in the way the figure's chest rose and fell, the way she strained in the vacuum-sealed rubber, the fingers clamped in place under her buttocks by the latex, unable to reach the throbbing nub of her clit.

He ran a finger down her body, as if to announce his presence, watching her squirm to his touch, the first external sensation she would have received in hours. By now, she would be doubting that the touch was even real, that the fingertip circling the puffy outline of her pussy lips wasn't just part of her own twisted imagination.

Her slit was parted by a shape, embedded within her, pushed up against her clitoris and held in place by the shiny latex cocoon. He touched the end of it but felt nothing. It was quiescent now, waiting to be activated in the next cycle.

"Hi Eve. Do you want a drink?"

The figure didn't respond. He reached up to her breasts, circling the nub of a swollen nipple, prominent in the slick black surface. He tweaked it, making her shudder.

"Still with us?" Adam asked, "Do you want a drink?"

Without waiting for an answer, Adam reached up and tugged at her gag, pulling it away from her mouth. A thick, black length slipped from between her lips and she automatically began to swallow and lick her lips as her mouth was freed from the protrusion that had been embedded there for hours. Along with the vibrator in her pussy, there was also a device in her rear, plugging her in all her orifices, throbbing and teasing her endlessly, not allowing her any prospect of release.

Adam took a bottle from the bench. It had a clear orange liquid in it, with a teat on the top. Cradling her head, he lifted her into a sitting position and presented the teat to her mouth. She began to suckle enthusiastically.

"Good," Adam murmured, "You need to keep your strength up, Eve. You're doing so well. We're all so pleased with your progress."

She made no attempt to answer, chugging the liquid greedily until the bottle was empty. Adam laid her back down again, but he didn't replace the cock gag immediately. Instead he stroked her cheek, feeling the softness of the black latex, looking down at the featureless face.

"It's ironic, don't you think, that you helped me discover this. Remember? Pet sitting at Ash's house, watching how she wormed around on the floor desperate for something to get her off. She's a smart cookie, taking command in her day job, with patients' lives at stake, but the immersion, the deprivation, turned her into a worm."

He ran a hand over the dome of her head.

"The parallels between her job and yours, they're obvious if you think about it, aren't they? The pressures of life and death, the need to be in charge."

He stroked her neck.

"The need to be helpless, that delicious counterpoint."

Adam pressed down on her chin and Eve opened her mouth. He slid the thick rubber length between her teeth, gagging her again.

"You're ready," he murmured, "You're trying so hard, but you're there now, on the brink. Jodie was asking why I didn't whip you, or torture you. These people are heathens. They don't understand how personal it is, how everyone yields in their own way. Some with the whip."

Adam reached between her legs, his fingertip pressing down gently between her folds, finding the little hard bud of her clit, pressed up against the unyielding plastic of the toy embedded within her. Eve began to mewl around the gag.

"And some with just a touch."

In the vacuum-sealed latex, Eve began to squirm, reacting to the gentle pressure between her lips.

"Ready to break, Eve? It's so easy. No need to fight it anymore, just let yourself go. All that struggling, all your life, you don't need to do that anymore. Let go. It's so easy to submit and let me take all that away."

Beneath his fingers, Eve's hips were moving, thrusting upwards, pressing against him. He watched her strain, the muscles of her abdomen contracting each time to raise her hips rhythmically, building her body up to a release she had been denied for so long.

Adam tugged at her gag again, sliding the rubber cock out of her mouth. Her lips were working, soundlessly.

"Something to say?"

She pursed her lips together, swallowing. "Please," she rasped.

Adam continued to work her pussy, stroking and teasing through the latex, feeling her grinding herself against the heel of his palm as he traced the shape of her swollen lips.

"We've been here before," Adam murmured, "I need to be convinced."

"Please, I need...."

"Need?"

"Want. Want to...."

"Do you want to cum? You've been waiting so long, haven't you?"

Her motions became violent, fucking his hand, her body tensing with the effort.

"Or do you want to please me?"

Eve bit her lip, puffing little staccato breaths through her nose, riding the edge of her orgasm.

"I'm not going to take my hand away. You need to choose, but you know what would please me."

"I... I need. Please, tell me I can."

Adam remained silent, his attention on her body, undulating in desperate need beneath his hand, waiting for her to choose. She was mewling continuously, grinding her clit against him, every muscle and sinew standing out under the shiny black surface.

Her body tensed, quivering, pressed hard against him, and she cried out, but it wasn't a cry of ecstasy. No, it was a howl of frustration. Adam watched as she pulled back from him, forcing herself to lay flat on the table, her thighs quivering with the strain of pulling herself back from the edge.

"Well done," Adam murmured, looking up at the faceless figure, seeing her lips making strange shapes, mouthing words that had no meaning.

She bit her lip again and began to shudder, but this time it wasn't in ecstasy, it was in tears. Adam caressed her cheek softly, letting her cry.

"There," he murmured, "Not so hard. You do what you're told. You don't need to fight anymore or to struggle. You just need to serve."

Adam sat her up, embracing her shuddering body, holding her. Afterwards, he laid her back down, rolling her over onto her front, positioning her so her shoulders were resting on the edge of the low table. He unzipped himself, massaging his manhood to full erection, and knelt down in front of her. She opened her mouth, her tongue emerging into the air, searching. Adam gave her his tip and her lips closed around his shaft, sucking hungrily.

"I'm sorry," he confessed, "You're going to be happier like this. In time, you're going to feel so much happier, serving."

In response to his words, he could feel her tongue working on him, slithering against the underside of his manhood, applying sweet friction to his head. His eyes travelled down the length of her body, cocooned in the tight black latex, the orbs of her buttocks, the way her fingertips were digging into the soft flesh of her rear, the tension in her thighs as she pressed her crotch against the matting to push the embedded toy against her clit. She was savouring the experience, revelling in the act of taking him into her mouth. Far from begrudging him, she was doing it eagerly, working him up to the edge of his climax expertly, her moist lips pressed tight around his aching, rigid shaft as she teased and sucked his cock.

He knew that she was broken, that he'd done it. His balls tightened and his cock pulsed, bringing him up to the moment of release. She took him as deep as she could, swallowing his head in the back of her throat, and he unloaded into her willing, waiting mouth, pumping his seed down her throat. Even sucked and sucked, drinking it all down.

"Cum," he gasped.

Eve's body shuddered, and for a moment, he felt her teeth around his shaft as her jaw clenched. She gave a loud, shuddering moan, sending vibrations down his cock and deep into his groin, gagged by his manhood still embedded in her throat. Her buttocks clenched, driving her crotch against the table, finding her release at last, granted finally by the man who had been employed to break her.

Adam pulled out, the tip of his cock trailing a thread of saliva and cum from her open lips. She closed her mouth and swallowed his residue, her body still trembling with the aftershocks of her climax. Adam's eyes were fixed on her pretty lips, quivering with her exertion. He reached down and slipped the cock gag back into place.

Turning from the table, he reached over to pick his phone up from where he'd propped it on the bench, and tapped a button. The recording halted. He searched for a number, realising that he had no signal inside the Silent Room, and made his way to the door to make a call.

Adam zipped himself up, taking one last look at the woman he'd left. She was still now, lying on her back, her chest rising and falling quietly. He stepped through the door and dialled the number, striding up the corridor and emerging back out into the light.

"It's done," he said, "She's ready."

There was a woman's voice on the other end. "Thank you. That was efficient."

Adam nodded to himself. "We aim to please."

"I'll come down. Give me an hour."

"As you wish."

Adam ended the call, leaning back against the wooden-slatted wall. Suddenly, inexplicably, he felt very tired.

---

Adam led Eve into the suite. She was clothed in a simple, short dress, her long dark hair brushed back from her face. He closed the door behind them and turned to her.

"That's okay, we don't need this anymore," he told her.

Obediently, Eve pulled the dress over her head, stripping herself naked. She handed it to Adam, who folded it neatly in his hands. Then, she turned to acknowledge the two people standing in the middle of the room. One was a man, in his mid-to-late twenties, or early thirties. It was hard to say, given his polished, groomed appearance. The other was a woman in her late fifties, slim, blonde, well presented in a long skirt and heels, with a sleeveless cream blouse that accented her shapely figure.

She wanted to meet their eyes, but her gaze kept slipping to the space between them, out the window to the scintillating surface of the lake beyond, dazzling in the sunshine. Eve realised that it was morning, but she had no idea what day it was. She didn't know how much time had passed.

"Here she is," Adam announced.

Davey's eyes were on her, but there was a look of apprehension on his face.

"You sure? I saw what she did. Sure we don't need her, uh, secured?"

"Quite sure."

The man and the woman stared at her. Eve was dimly aware of Adam crossing over to a table, putting her dress down and then perching his phone on top of it.

"She's ready and willing to serve, Davis, as requested."

Jodie made the first move, approaching Eve, walking around her in a wide circle.

"Are you ready for your new life?" she asked, stopping in front of Eve.

Eve didn't answer immediately, then she licked her lips.

"What are you going to do with me?"

Jodie smiled. "Oh, just about anything we want, darling. I have an associate flying in who is very keen to meet you."

"Have I been sold?"

"Have you?"

Jodie appraised her for a moment. "Oh my dear girl," she laughed, "What do you think we are? A paedophile ring?"

oneagainst
oneagainst
1,524 Followers
12