Only Consenting Adults Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She paused, surveying Eve, a mocking smile on her face. It triggered something deep down, a reaction to being condescended to, an unbearable, savage feeling.

Eve wanted to kill her. Really, actually wrap her hands around that long, elegant, perfect neck and crush her windpipe. She wanted to look into her face as she watched the lights go out in her eyes. The two men were too far away, and Eve wasn't tied down. Her hands were free: Jodie was only about a metre away, Eve would be able to overpower her easily. It would take a moment, one swift action, and Jodie would be dealt with.

And yet she didn't. Something inside held her back, and a tide of hopelessness welled up inside her as she realised that Jodie had control over her. Eve was just as helpless as if she had been tied up like the figure in the box in the Silent Room. She couldn't speak; she might as well have been gagged like the woman Eve had seen in the trunk, trapped in the latex sack.

Jodie touched her cheek, so close now, well within striking distance. Eve could see in her eyes that she knew this as well, like Jodie could read her mind. She cocked her head to one side, appraising Eve, waiting, daring her to lash out.

Her hand moved to the back of Eve's head, tilting it down until Eve found herself staring down at her naked body and her freshly-waxed pussy, all ready for her new owner.

"Look at what you are," Jodie whispered in her ear, "Look at what you've been made into."

Eve felt Jodie's fingers passing through the trestles of her long, dark hair.

"Why on earth would we use children, when we can use adults?" she said.

"Not just any adults," Jodie continued, "Not bringing in cheap third world whores to fill up a sex den. No, we take homegrown talent. Beautiful, intelligent, free-thinking individuals like yourself. Then we shape them into," her other hand reached up to trace around Eve's nipple, bringing it erect with her touch, "Well, what are you dear? Why don't you say it?"

Eve clamped her mouth shut. She wanted to snap Jodie's neck, even as her hand continued to explore Eve's breasts, pawing at her. Eve didn't resist and slowly, agonisingly, she realised that she would make no move to resist. She wouldn't lash out.

"Toys," Eve said, almost too quietly to hear.

"What's that?" Jodie asked, bringing her thumb and forefinger up to Eve's nipple, holding her there with gentle pressure. Eve could feel the sensation throbbing all the way down into her clit, her body trained, her sensations rewired. She hated the way she had been conditioned, but her body responded; her pussy began to lubricate.

"You turn us into toys," Eve said, louder this time.

Jodie increased the pressure on her nipple, sending waves of discomfort through her body, but something else: a deep, abiding thrill, directly into her clit. Eve watched Jodie's fingers gripping her with detached fascination, like she would watch an ant climbing a wall, as a different kind of pressure began to build up deep inside her.

Jodie continued to squeeze harder, her knuckle whitening with the pressure, the exposed tip of Eve's nipple darkening to an angry purple, sending a spike of pure pain through her body, down to her clit, turning it into ecstasy. Eve felt her pussy spasm, clamping tight around the little steel ball that Adam had inserted. Behind, her sphincter tightened around the unyielding metal of the butt plug that was filling her, carefully prepared for her demonstration to Jodie. Eve felt depraved and utterly lost, her body image shattered by Jodie's cruel ministrations.

Eve was no longer the headstrong, gritty woman who had held her own in an office of alpha males, or the cunning, versatile temptress playing scenes with friends and lovers. These people had taken all that away. Jodie had made sure by now that the only thing in Eve's head was her. There wasn't any room anymore for Ava Choudhry, just enough space for Jodie's toy.

Sensing that Eve was completely broken, she released her torturous grip on her nipple. The blood flowed back in, bringing an indescribable wave of pain and pleasure.

"Cum."

Eve came immediately, gushing all over herself, feeling her mind tip over into blankness. There was a howling noise ringing in her ears that she only dimly understood to be coming from her own throat.

Maybe minutes, maybe hours after, her senses returned. She found herself kneeling on the hard floor, alone, her head tilted down to see her legs bathed in her own glossy juices. Her hands were hanging limply by her sides, still unbound. Eve was completely free to move, but she just knelt where Jodie had left her. She understood that she had no choice now and no free will.

All she could do now was wait silently for her new owner to arrive.

---

[Next chapter: With Eve broken and ready to be collected by her new owner, Adam's work is done. Or is it?

Follow me for updates to this and my other stories. If you like what you read, please leave a comment or a star rating. Constructive feedback is always welcome. If you want further adventures, or to check out my other stories, my story page is here]

12