Only Consenting Adults Ch. 25

Story Info
In chastity for a year, Mina expects wedding night release?
5.6k words
4.52
8.4k
19
0

Part 26 of the 28 part series

Updated 11/26/2023
Created 08/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneagainst
oneagainst
1,524 Followers

[Author's note: Time has passed since Jodie's enterprise has been dismantled. But, what of the people affected by it all? Tom and Hayley (CC01) attend Cam and Mina's (AUC01) big day.

This is also part of the Literotica 25th Anniversary story event. It's the zeroth anniversary of Cam and Mina's wedding. It's also Chapter 25 of Only Consenting Adults. Yeah, tenuous. I can only work with what they give me.]

---

WHITE WEDDING

On their wedding night, Cam finally managed to pull Mina away from their friends around midnight. He had to resort to using the reserved voice in the end.

"Time to go upstairs," he murmured in Mina's ear.

Mina turned to him, a playful sparkle in her eyes. "But we're still having fun here," she said.

"There's more than one type of fun."

Mina bit her lip, regarding him nervously. Over her shoulder, her sister Laura was launching into another story about Mina's youth in front of the little group that had gathered in the corner of the reception area. Their parents had long retired to bed, full of wedding cake and wine, leaving the younger ones to party.

Tom got up from his seat, pulling Hayley up after him. He strode up to Cam and shook his hand.

"All the best," he grinned, "I think we're done for the night."

Hayley was grinning at him too.

"Really?" Cam replied.

"Yeah. We got a long drive tomorrow, need to get an early start."

"You all packed up?"

"All done, lock stock. The rest'll take a couple of weeks to get out west, but you should see the car. Hayley's packed it solid."

"Just the basics," Hayley interjected.

"Uh, look, Cam, what we said. When we're settled, think about it. Together, we'd kill it over there."

"Maybe we'll come and stay after the honeymoon."

"Yeah, okay, let me know when. Bring the toolbox. I'll get something lined up."

Tom shook his hand again then gave Mina a kiss on the cheek. Hayley gave them both a hug.

"Come and see us," she whispered to Mina, "It'll be awesome."

Mina hugged her back, nodding, but before she could respond Melanie, her chief bridesmaid, tapped her on the shoulder. "Mina, top up?"

Tom and Hayley took that as their cue to exit and Cam glanced across at Stefan, his Best Man, who flashed him a sly grin. Smoothly, he intercepted Melanie, putting a hand on her shoulder so that she turned, unsteadily, towards him.

"Mel," he said, "How about not?"

Melanie frowned. "It's her wedding day," she exclaimed, "Champagne forever!"

Cam made the most of his friend's diversion, pulling his new wife close. He kissed her, whispering in her ear.

"Come upstairs. What're you afraid of?"

He felt Mina's lips on his neck, her hands on his waist, squeezing him through his suit.

"I'm not afraid. I'm...."

Her voice faded away, but Cam understood. She didn't have to say it, he knew what was going through her head. He took her face in his hands and smiled at her.

"All this waiting, and the time has finally come, and look at you. So nervous."

"You know what it is, Cam, you know it's not nerves," she replied, then flashed him a little smile in returned, "Well, maybe, but not mostly."

"Come upstairs. Trust me. Or do you think it's a trick?"

"On my wedding night?" she replied, "After all this time waiting, locked up? After the entire day in these white stockings, feeling it every time I cross my legs, feel them brushing against each other?"

She bit her lip again, her cheeks flushed with more than the champagne.

"And now you ask me to come upstairs, to the bridal suite that I've been fantasising about for nearly a year? Yeah, you know I have, Cam, waiting for release."

Mina looked deep into her husband's eyes.

"Of course it's a trick, Cam. You just can't help yourself."

"Babe, let me put it this way," Cam replied, "You are going to say goodnight to everyone and come upstairs with me to find out."

Mina hesitated.

"Remember what you promised me today? Love, honour and obey."

Cam emphasised the last word, seeing a flicker in her eyes. She turned back to the group.

"You're all welcome to carry on," she announced, "But I think we might head off."

Cam stood behind her, his arms folded. Laura pouted.

"Time is it, sis? He finally gonna make a woman of you?"

Melanie cackled. "You sexy thing," she exclaimed.

Cam put his hand up, fending off more comments, and slid his arm through Mina's before pulling her away from the gathering. As they made their way out of the hotel's reception area towards the rooms, he slipped his arm around her waist, holding her tightly to him.

"You look absolutely stunning, Mina."

His eyes travelled down her body again, as he had done all night. She wore an off-the-shoulder dress in white satin, clasped behind her back to gather up her full breasts in luscious pillows of cleavage. The front was cut just low enough that Cam had been treated to the tantalising curve of her breasts all day, pulling her close and feeling her pressed against his shirt. The dress was sheer and simple, gathered up at her waist, then tight over her lovely, rounded bottom, trailing down to her calves and the glimpse of white stockings. She had selected white high heels, but had spent most of the reception with them kicked off under the bridal table, rubbing her feet slowly against each other all the way through dinner.

Cam had seen it, his hand often on her knee, or stroking her leg through the fabric of her dress. He knew why she was rubbing her feet together: it was because he'd told her to. Of all the arrangements for their big day, Cam had been allowed very little say in any of it. He'd been present for the choices of floral arrays, the cake, the menus, but strictly in a confirmatory capacity only. Stefan had flashed his own wedding ring and given Cam the sage advice that it was the bride's big day. The groom was just there to supply a ring.

The one thing Cam had insisted on was choosing the bridal lingerie. He had set it out in front of Mina on the bed and let her see what he wanted to dress her in. Mina had frowned, commenting that it didn't look out of the ordinary for a wedding day: white stockings, a lacy g-string and a strapless bra. There wasn't even a suspender belt. Cam had simply smiled and looked deep into her eyes, speaking words to her that she couldn't hear, dropped suddenly deep into trance.

Cam had performed a deep induction, commanding her to strip naked and lay her unresisting body down on the bed. How worked methodically, ensuring she was deeply under, before giving her a specific set of instructions that her conscious mind would not remember, but her subconscious would obey implicitly. When he roused her at last, she looked down at her body, seemingly unsurprised to find herself reclining on the bed in lingerie when the last thing she remembered was standing next to him, fully clothed.

Now, finally standing at the door to the bridal suite at midnight, Cam extracted the keycard from his pocket. Mina shifted her weight from foot to foot, subtly rubbing her stockings together.

"You need to pee?" he asked, playfully.

"No, Cam, I don't. You know what I need."

He took his time with the keycard. Now that they were away from the bridal party, he was in no hurry. Mina was right, he knew exactly what she needed. He knew that she had begun to need it as soon as she got dressed that morning, the moment she had her stockings on and realised, too late, what he'd done to her. The stockings were a trigger; all day she had felt the friction of the gossamer-thin material, getting more and more aroused at each stroke of the fabric. The other part of the trigger was an inability to remove them herself. She could tug and pull as hard as she liked, but it would feel to her like the stocking tops were bonded to her skin, immovable. And so, throughout the ceremony, and then the dinner, and even now, at the end of the reception, she had been rubbing her feet, or sitting with her legs crossed pressing her thighs together to glean sexual pleasure from the feeling of the stockings bound to her legs.

She had taken it well. But, Cam conceded, she'd had practice. She'd said her vows to him, kissed her mother, hugged her father, danced with family and friends, given a bride's speech because it was Mina and she wasn't one to sit quiet while everyone else got to talk, and all the while, hidden beneath the white satin, she had a secret.

The lacy, white g-string covered her crotch, hiding a secret that only she and Cam shared. She was completely bare between her legs; Cam had ordered her to remove her pubic hair permanently and she had gone and had herself lasered. He'd ordered her to have piercings, and she had laid back in the chair while an older woman with latex gloves had opened her up and pushed needles through her most sensitive areas. Finally, he'd ordered her to spread her legs for him while he fixed something inside her. Nestling beneath the g-string was an unobtrusive stainless-steel chastity device that threaded down through her clitoris, clamping her labia together, preventing any possibility of orgasm for the woman wearing it.

Cam opened the door and escorted his beautiful new bride into the suite, his hand resting on her firm, luscious, bottom, his thumb stroking her sexually-denied body through the white fabric. The door closed behind them and she reached for his hand, pressing it hard against her body.

"Here we are," Cam said.

"Yeah, here we are."

"Long time."

Mina shuddered. "You have no idea."

"You look nervous."

Mina snuggled into his body, her hands across his chest, looking up at him.

"I just don't know what's going to happen next," she confessed.

"It's your wedding night, Mina, what do you think's going to happen?"

Mina didn't reply.

"Do you think I'm going to do something?"

"Uh huh."

"What makes you think I haven't already done it?"

These were their games. Ever since Mina had revealed her deep-seated fantasies about teasing and denial, they had escalated, bit by bit, pushing into new territory each time. When Mina had suggested hypnosis as a means of orgasm control, it had led to new discoveries about them both. Mina had succumbed, submitting herself to Cam's control even as he used increasingly creative ways to tease her to the brink and then deny her any release. The games had only ever had one conclusion, which was where they were now: Mina locked in chastity, desperately aroused, waiting to see whether Cam would finally permit her a chance to orgasm.

"So, is that it?" she replied, "You've put me into trance and given me post-hypnotic suggestions. The freeze trigger? Really?"

Cam smiled. "That was a good one, hey? The look on your face as you built up to a massive orgasm and then, just on the brink, your body froze."

"You enjoyed that."

"Oh Mina, I can honestly say that the way you looked at that moment, frozen on the edge, wow. I've never been more horny. I'm always going to remember that look."

"You're a bastard," she replied, but there was no malice in her tone.

"I'm your bastard, I'm all for you, Mina. I fucking love you like the world is ending."

"I love you too," she replied, wistfully, "Despite the torture."

"Because of the torture. All of it only works because you trust me. Deep down you want it."

Mina kissed him. "You bet I want it. You're still talking, but there's a bed over there. Am I gonna get it?"

"That depends."

Mina jabbed her husband in the ribs playfully.

"Depends how? Remember what you said to me, the night you proposed?"

"Mina, I said a lot of things."

"Specifically, that you were traditional. You wanted me to stay chaste for the wedding."

"I remember."

"Well, we're married. It's been nearly a year."

Cam folded his new wife in his arms, nuzzling into her neck. He pressed her nubile body against his, letting his hands explore the gorgeous curves of her body.

"So cruel of me, making you wait."

"Worse, given I was the only one in chastity."

Cam kissed her deeply, then broke off.

"You transitioned well enough to an oral-only relationship. It was hard on me too, having to make do with just this."

He kissed her again.

"Poor, hard done by Cam. The agony it must have been for you. Those orgasms you had from these lips. You have no idea how hot It made me, the agony after."

"You seemed to like it. What do you say? Once more, for old times' sake?"

Mina pushed away, breaking their embrace, eyes flashing. She regarded him with a crooked smile.

"Oh no. Don't you dare. I've fucking waited and waited."

Cam grinned back. "But Mina, you like the denial. What would be better, after all this build-up, after waiting for so long, for me to ask you to just get down on your knees and we'll continue our oral tradition. God knows, I need to cum. I spent all day with the sexiest woman alive right next to me."

"Oral tradition? Fuck off. Right now," she spat, but it was mock anger.

Cam regarded her for a moment, watching as his new bride stared back at him, arms folded, as if daring him to push it further.

"I brought something from home," he said at last, pointing over to the side table.

Mina's eyes followed his finger, to a towel spread there over something. Tentatively, she crossed the room to the table and grasped the towel. She pulled, and it fell away onto the floor, revealing a metal safe about the size of a shoe box. There was a keypad in the front.

"Three guesses, remember, then it locks up for an hour."

Mina looked back at him, but didn't speak. She tapped a three-digit number into the keypad, entering in her guess. The little light lit up red for a few seconds then disappeared. Mina hesitated, then punched in another guess. The red light flashed again.

"One more," Cam murmured, standing behind her now.

"I know that," Mina snapped, suddenly agitated.

It was a brutal game, the perfect denial. The key to her chastity device was locked inside, and had been since the fateful night she had accepted his marriage proposal.

"It's useless," she conceded.

"Why?"

"I've tried everything, for months. I'm just going up through the numbers one at a time. I've gotten to nine hundred and ninety-nine three times now. I should have hit it by now. You keep resetting it. You know the code and you change it to stop me getting the key. It's not fair."

"No, it's not. But it's what you wanted, remember? To suffer, locked up, denied. You showed me how much you needed it."

"But don't you want me unlocked? Don't you miss... uh... being inside me?"

"More than anything."

"So why don't you just tell me the combination?"

Cam slid his arms around his wife's waist, feeling the frustration in her body.

"Remember that night, when I proposed?"

"Yeah."

"What else did I say?"

"I... I don't...."

"You asked me if I would fuck another woman, and what was my answer?"

"Cam, I...."

"Remember?"

Mina nodded slowly. "You said, you would do it, but you would put a ring on my finger and say until death do us part so that I knew nothing could ever come between us, in our games."

"And."

Mina was silent for a long time. "There's a ring on my finger. Who is it Cam? Who's coming?"

Cam didn't answer. Mina shifted uncomfortably.

"Is it Mel? You get along with her. I've seen it."

"How would you feel if it was Mel?"

"You mean, how would I feel watching you fuck her on our wedding night?"

"Yes."

A deep tremor passed through her body.

"It would be unbearable," Mina replied, her voice hoarse, "Making me watch her."

"And then you would thank her."

"Yes, then I would thank her."

"For what?"

"For fucking my husband, because I'm not allowed to."

Cam gathered the folds of her dress up, raising the hem, exposing her hips, then her crotch. With one hand, he traced around her waist, dipping down under her g-string, his fingers exploring her labia and the little rigid bar locked in there. She was burning to his touch, slicker than he'd ever felt her.

"Good girl," he murmured. "I can feel it, I can feel how much you want that. Shall I call her?"

His fingers traced the edges of her outer lips, exploring the loops that clamped her shut. Mina groaned.

"Yes...," she hissed, "Call her. I want you to."

"And you'll strip off? Let me put you in a chair to watch? Spread your legs so she can see why you can't satisfy me? Would that be humiliating, letting Mel know your little secret? Watching her face as she realises her smart, self-assured best friend has been turned by her husband into an obedient chastity slut?"

"Yes," Mina groaned, "Please. I want to see her fuck you. I want to show her what you've made me."

Cam's fingers left her needy, sopping crotch, reaching forward to punch three digits on the keypad. The light went green.

"Not tonight."

He pulled the metal door open. On the green felt, there was a tiny metal key. Cam slid the zipper of Mina's wedding dress down, letting the satin fabric bunch around her knees as it tumbled to the ground, revealing his wife's perfect body at last. He unclipped her bra, letting her breasts fall free. Kissing her bare shoulder, he slid her g-string down her legs.

"Pick it up."

Mina reached out and picked up the tiny key. Cam scooped her up in his arms, lifting her out of the tangle of her clothes, and transported her over to the bed. With infinite care, he laid her down on the sheets and she stretched her gorgeous, supple body out for him.

"You ready?"

Mina nodded, biting her bottom lip, her cheeks burning.

"You've waited so long. Key?"

Mina handed the key to Cam, but instead of unlocking her, he ran his hand down her leg, stroking the sheer, translucent material of her stocking, making Mina gasp in ecstasy.

"Still going strong?" he murmured.

"Yeah," she breathed.

"From yesterday. I wonder."

"What?"

"If the other triggers are still implanted as deeply."

"What other triggers?"

Cam reached out, cupping her breast in his hand. Smiling down at her on the bed, he brushed a thumb over her nipple. Mina cried out, arching her back, shuddering.

"Oh fuck," she groaned.

He brushed his thumb again, making her squirm and writhe.

"Seems so," he said, "How was that? What did you feel?"

Mina stared up at him, her eyes tunnelling into him, deep wells of desire.

"My clit. Like... uh... like you were touching me down there."

"Good?"

"Amazing."

Cam leaned over her, bringing his lips down to her breast, kissing the soft skin of her cleavage. "Want more?" he asked.

"Yes. Please."

"Try it for yourself."

Immediately, Mina's fingers reached up to her breasts. She hesitated, then took her nipple between her thumb and her finger and squeezed. Nothing happened.

"What?" she gasped, "I don't understand."

"Well," Cam continued, his kisses drifting closer and closer to her other nipple, "It's like this," another kiss, "Your body only responds to me," another kiss, "Your pleasure belongs to me."

He fastened his lips over the swollen, firm nub of her nipple and sucked gently. Mina cried out, her body heaving on the sheets. Cam broke off, watching the woman beneath him panting as she struggled to regain control of her senses.

"Though, I didn't expect such a strong reaction. That must be due to the months without a single touch down there. Your clit must be begging for it."

He kissed her nipple again, and she groaned loudly.

"I could probably make you cum just like this. Do you think?"

"Yes," Mina gasped, as she struggled, "I'm so close."

"Do you want me to? Or do you want me to unlock you?"

"I... Cam... I... please. I need to cum. I...."

"Okay, your choice."

Cam took her nipple into his mouth again, sucking gently. He let his tongue tip play across her bud, as if he was teasing her clit, and Mina responded in the same way, arching her body until she was trembling with need. Cam smiled to himself and sucked her deeper into his mouth, tonguing her nipple harder and faster, feeling his wife building up, reaching the peak.

oneagainst
oneagainst
1,524 Followers
12