Only Consenting Adults Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then nothing. Cam disengaged, leaning back. On the bed, her face contorted in the throes of a shattering climax, Mina lay frozen at the moment of release.

"Oh babe," he murmured, looking down at the helpless, living doll beneath him, "You didn't even ask about the freeze trigger."

His gaze fell to her glistening crotch, to the two steel rings emerging from the pierced holes in one lip and then into the other, clamping her shut. Cam parted the bottom of her slick, swollen labia with his fingers, exposing the end of the shiny steel rod fastening her lips together, forbidding access to her inner sanctum. He fitted the key into the lock and turned it. There was a click. Gently, he teased her open, exposing the top of the device, the flared steel cup locked in place for nearly a year over her clit. He slid back her hood, revealing the shiny steel, seeking out the tiny nub in the top and tugging it. Gradually, he wormed the slim locking bar upwards, pulling it up through the body of the device and through the vertical pierced channel in her clit, freeing her completely.

Cam placed the pieces of the device on the side table. He looked down at Mina's quiet, spread body, at the strangely unfamiliar sight of her open, spread pussy lips and began to undress. He dropped his clothing into a pile on the floor, his manhood standing rigid before him.

Cam climbed onto the bed, over the beautiful doll lying on the sheets. He slid his manhood into her, relishing the bliss of finally entering her after months and months of chastity.

"Babe," her murmured, "This is so much better. Oh, fuck, you feel good."

Settling himself down on top of her, he looked into her far-distant, vacant eyes, and began to speak.

"You remember wonderland, don't you?" he said, "Remember what it means?"

Laying on top of his wife's helpless body, Cam began to recite a deepening exercise, feeling himself pulsing with need within her even has he did so.

"Deep now, let you mind open to me. Open completely. Remember wonderland, forget the freeze."

Mina didn't respond, her eyes still focused in the middle distance, brows furrowed in the act of orgasming.

"Under my control, you can go for as long as you want. You'll feel everything, so intense. You won't freeze, but you also won't be able to cum. The feelings will build and build inside you, with no release. Good girl."

Cam gave her a kiss, but Mina didn't respond. Her mind was open and empty, absorbing every word now.

"No matter how much you need to, no matter how much agony, you will remain on the edge, unable to cum, until I say the trigger word. Wonderland. You remember that word, you remember what your body needs to do, to obey me."

Cam paused. Mina was ready.

"Happy wedding day, my love. You've earned this. Ready to wake on the count of five."

He counted slowly, feeling her body stirring beneath him as she rose from the depths of the trance he'd placed her in. Her eyes fluttered, she began to focus. He felt her shudder around the intrusion inside her and the mask of ecstasy on her face shifted into confusion as she finally surfaced.

"Cam?" she stammered, "What?"

"How do you feel?"

Mina squirmed. Her pussy walls clenched around his manhood.

"You're inside. What? I... fuck."

"Complaining?"

"No."

"Welcome back, Mina. Shall we continue? Still horny?"

Mina shot him a look, partly of anger, partly of deep, unabated frustration.

"That's a yes," Cam said, grinning down at her.

He slipped out of her gradually, watching the play of emotions on her face, the way her eyes drifted closed as she relished the sensation of his cock inside her. He pulled out almost to his tip, then reversed direction, sliding into her again, slowly. Mina groaned, and he felt her body shudder. Cam sank deeper, until he was buried inside his wife to the hilt.

"You feel so tight," Cam whispered, "How does it feel for you?"

"It's like, uh, you feel huge. Like it's my first time."

"Maybe you need stretching."

"I need fucking, Cam. Oh, shit, that's so good."

He continued at the same torturously slow pace, letting her feel every inch as he slipped in an out of her.

"You're so hard," she moaned.

"You make me hard. I've been hard all day, waiting for this."

"Faster Cam, more."

Cam tilted his head to nuzzle her breasts.

"Can't you wait just a little longer?"

His lips pursed around her swollen nipple and Mina gasped at the overwhelming sensation, her body shuddering with delight. He suckled more firmly, pressing deeply into her with his cock, grinding her clit against the base of his shaft with each stroke. Mina began to mewl, a continuous high-pitched sound, overcome by the twin sensations emanating from her breast and her crotch.

Cam continued like that for a while, until he could feel that Mina was losing control, sinking into a deep sea of tortured bliss, her body crying out for an orgasm that was in his sole control. He broke off his assault on her breast to lavish kisses on her neck, tasting the salt of her sweat as her body burned for release.

"This is what I'm going to do to you tonight, Mina, and I'm going to keep you like this for the whole honeymoon. After all that denial, you're going to get everything I can give to you. I want you to remember this, how it feels."

He pulled back, so he could look into her eyes. She stared back up at him, eyes wide, with a hopeless, aching, need.

"And when I lock you back up, it's going to be worse, because you'll remember this, remember how it can feel. Endless, ceaseless longing. Enjoy this. Make the most of it."

With that, Cam started to increase the pace, working at last on his own climax. Mina responded immediately, her hands clasping his taut buttocks, her long, manicured nails digging into his flesh as he thrust into her. She seemed to drift away into an inner space, the sensations of his cock slamming into her mingled with the endless need of teetering on her brink, the inability to finally crash over the edge into her first orgasm in more than a year.

Looking down at his wife's undulating body, watching the muscles of her abdomen ripple as she clenched around him with every stroke, seeing the slick sheen of perspiration on her skin, and finally, that lost, helpless look in her eyes, Cam knew that she had surrendered total control to him. Not because of the trances or the triggers; they were merely a means to an end. No, here at last, he could see her abandon herself, surrendering her body to him, losing herself in her fantasy world of submission, dropping down into the sure, submissive space where he was in control and she was his willing, desperate plaything.

Cam saw it happen, and it triggered something deep within him, welling up, burning in his loins. His manhood throbbed, engorged, pounding into her now, thrusting without mercy, losing himself in the act of satisfying the woman who had chosen to become both his wife, and his possession. She was keening loudly now, teeth clenched, eyes screwed closed, her nails raking his bare buttocks, unable to cum, unable to resist, as he slammed into her, increasing his pace, feeling a deep need tighten within him. It pushed him further, bringing him up to the white-heat crest of release. It took all the strength he had to part his lips.

"Wonderland."

Mina screamed, her fingernails drawing blood as her entire body shook with the thunderous release of months of pent-up denial, suddenly, unbearably, all at once coursing through her body. She clenched around him like a vice and Cam exploded inside her, erupting in a thick torrent of his seed, filling her completely. She continued to wail, arching her back, lifting both of them off the bed, crushing her sweaty, writhing body against his, moving with him as he pumped and pumped himself into her, a single union of body and spirit.

Cam blanked out for a moment, swept up in the avalanche of her passion, unable to breathe, to think. Nothing like this, ever. Convulsively, his slid his hands under her back, grasping her shoulders, pulling himself deep into her as she spasmed around him, still ejaculating, his balls cramped now with a piercing pain as he spasmed. For one moment, their bodies were frozen, caught at the instant of joining together, and then Mina began to sag, crumbling under his weight as he pressed her down into the sheets.

Cam buried his face in her neck, the scent of her filling his nostrils, his head buried in her tangled mass of blonde hair. Mina's breath was hot against his cheek as she panted, coming down gradually from her earth-shaking release. He felt a ripple in her stomach and realised that she was laughing.

"So," she croaked, "What's the verdict? Am I a good wife?"

Cam began to chuckle, a low rumbling sound, buried in her hair.

"Yes, Mina, you are."

"Too late now if I wasn't."

"What? I don't...."

"You just consummated the marriage. Can't back out anymore. It's the law."

Cam shuffled back until his chin was on her chest, close enough to watch the expressions on her face. He was still inside her, softening gradually, in no hurry to withdraw.

"Wouldn't want to."

"You sure?" she replied, a sexy little half-smile playing on her lips.

"Absolutely."

Mina wrapped her arms around him.

"Because," Cam continued, "Sunk cost, right?"

"What?"

"Imagine having to train someone else up. It'd take years."

Mina raked her nails lightly down his sides, making him buck and squirm.

"So ticklish," she replied, running her fingers across his waist until he slid out of her, pulling back to escape.

"Sorry, Mina. I'm sorry. Please, stop," he laughed.

Mina shrugged and Cam lowered himself back down onto her. She smoothed her hands down his back, past his waist and over the rounded curve of his bottom. Cam winced.

"Sorry, Cam. Does that hurt?"

"Yeah. I got puncture marks."

Mina brought her lips up to his and kissed him.

"Sorry. I didn't know what I was doing. You had me wound up tighter than a spring."

Cam bestowed little kisses on her throat and the soft skin of her chest. Mina laid back, enjoying his gentle ministrations.

"I put you through a lot," Cam murmured.

"You also said a lot."

"I did, yeah. Did it work?"

"Fuck Cam, you had me bouncing from pillar to post. I didn't know what the hell you had planned."

"That's the idea."

Mina seemed to ponder his answers, falling silent for a moment.

"But what about Mel?" she asked, "The things you said?"

"Honestly?"

"Yeah, really. I want the truth."

"I hadn't even thought of her."

"You made all that up?"

"Yeah, on the spot. It got you so hot though, didn't it?"

"So hot," Mina conceded, "That was so fucking hot. The idea of you fucking her while I was helpless, staring at you both. Shit, it's getting me started again."

Mina rolled on top of him, kissing him firmly on the lips. She stared down at him, a grin spreading across her face. Cam felt the first stirrings in his groin as she pressed her moistened pussy against him. It was going to be a long night.

"So, you didn't ask her?" Mina prompted.

"No."

She smiled.

"Mina, what?"

"I was just thinking," she replied, "Maybe I should."

He could see the mischievous twinkle in her eyes and he gave her a squeeze.

"You're too much, really."

Mina smiled, nuzzling into him.

"So," she said, "What about the honeymoon?"

"You, as arranged and agreed. Bree is not going to make an appearance. You're going to get everything you want, babe, trust me."

"And then after?"

"You know what happens after."

"But...," Mina stumbled over her words, "Uh, but...?"

"Permanent? Is that the issue?"

"Yeah."

"It's permanent, Mina, just like we said."

"I know we did. I'm just wondering."

"I'll still have the key, babe. I can unlock you if there's a reason you need it."

"Like, maybe in nine months," Mina replied, "At the rate we're going tonight."

---

[Next chapter: Jen makes peace with her parents at last. Aidan and Rosa go to the movies.

Follow me for updates to this and my other stories. If you like what you read, please leave a comment or a star rating. Constructive feedback is always welcome. If you want further adventures, or to check out my other stories, my story page is here]

12