Only Consenting Adults Ch. 27

Story Info
Finale: Cassie takes control of Lily. Eve faces up to Adam.
5.1k words
4.69
2.7k
6

Part 28 of the 28 part series

Updated 11/26/2023
Created 08/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneagainst
oneagainst
1,491 Followers

[Author's note: Cassie made Lily a pact (WOD09) that if Lily wanted a life with Cassie's husband, Damian, Cassie wouldn't interfere. But, if he ever strayed, Cassie would punish her by releasing all the footage she took of Lily and Damian having sex. Now, at last, will Cassie have her revenge, humiliating the woman who stole her man?

And what of Eve? She has been invited to the rooftop bar for a confrontation with the one person she can't bear to face.

This is the final chapter of Only Consenting Adults.]

---

THE DEPARTMENT OF HAPPY EVER AFTERS

Cassie set a cup of coffee down on the breakfast bar in front of Syn. She circled an index finger, pointing vaguely at the elegant neck of the older woman.

"Better lose that. The boys will be here any minute."

Syn's manicured fingernails went to her throat, touching the shiny silver ring of her collar. She nodded. Leaving the coffee untouched, Syn got up from her stool and knelt down in front of Cassie, gathering up her long, blonde hair in one hand, smoothing the unkempt strands into a semblance of order as she bowed her head and pulled her ponytail to the side to expose the buckle of the collar on the back of her neck.

"Yes Mistress," Syn murmured.

Cassie picked at the leather strap and loosened the collar from the kneeling woman's neck. She gathered the soft leather in her hand and slid it into the hip pocket of her jeans. Without waiting to be told, Syn stood up and resumed her seat, taking a sip of her coffee.

"Nice," she murmured, "Thank you."

"Thought you might appreciate it after last night. How's the...?"

Syn stretched her lithe form, like a cat waking up.

"Not too stiff," she replied, her fingers circling a wrist, "Just a little chafed."

Cassie approached, wrapping her arms around the seated woman's shoulders. She paused, smiling down at Syn then leaned in to give her a tender kiss.

"Sorry."

Syn smiled then returned the kiss. "I'll live. I've been through worse."

Cassie broke the embrace, walking over to the cupboards. "Muesli or toast?"

Syn made a face.

"No," Cassie insisted, "Pick. Breakfast is not optional. My house, my rules."

Syn laughed. "Toast. And isn't it always your rules, regardless of whose house?"

Cassie began to make toast for them both, busying herself with the bread and the butter.

"Busy day?" Cassie asked.

"I'm meeting Cameron at ten to go through the new designs."

"Did you decide?"

"I liked what he did with the Mad Hatter's tea party. I'm thinking a suspension frame in the middle of the club. Eve could hold her demonstrations there. It would be quite a sight."

"Always looking for the spectacle."

"Of course. That's what the Lost and Found means to people."

Syn raised an eyebrow as if that was self-evident and Cassie shook her head ruefully. Then, she became more serious.

"You ready?" she asked.

"Yes."

"They're late."

The toast popped up and Cassie slid it onto plates. She began to apply the spread. "It'll be the boys. They always complicate the logistics."

Cassie brought the plates to the breakfast bar and sat down. They began to eat.

"It's the right thing," Cassie said.

"You know my opinion, such as I'm allowed to have one in this."

"Yes," Cassie conceded, "I know what you would do. Or what you say you'd do. In the end though, I think you'd do the same. I...."

The front door opened, and a wall of sound cascaded into the quiet of the house. Cassie was on her feet immediately, turned to face the kitchen door. Syn remained seated, nibbling at her toast, circumspect.

Charlie burst through the door first, running up to his mother and encircling her waist in a tight hug, grinning. Sam wasn't far behind, hugging her too while Cassie's hands ruffled through her sons' hair. She stole a quick glance at Syn, who was grinning at her, reacting to the joy on Cassie's face as she was reunited with her children.

"Oh, it feels like forever!" Cassie exclaimed, hugging them both, "How was it? Did you have a good time?"

Cassie looked up. In the doorway stood Damian, a large carryall in his hand. He set it down on the floor and nodded at Cassie as the boys began to babble excitedly. Cassie felt that little, familiar knot in her stomach as she looked at him, dressed casually in jeans and t-shirt, effortlessly handsome. Lily stepped into view from behind him, her hand on his shoulder.

"We survived," Damian announced, "Well, mostly."

He turned to look at the willowy, blonde woman next to him. She was dressed in leggings and a casual top, long blonde hair pulled back neatly into a ponytail. She wrinkled her nose.

"Lack of ensuite was a challenge," Damian continued, smiling at Lily, "But at least it didn't rain. Could you imagine that? Four of us in a tent trying to keep dry?"

Cassie fussed over the boys, offering them breakfast, asking if they had showered recently, revelling in the feeling of being with them again after a week apart. Eventually, they pulled away and went storming through the house until Cassie could hear a distant commotion from the rumpus room.

"They might be a little manic," Damian confessed, "Charlie didn't get much sleep. The wheels are going to come off any time now."

"Thanks for the heads up," Cassie replied, then turned her attention to Lily. "How'd you hold up?"

Lily grimaced. "Nature is good in small doses. Up until you need a flushing toilet."

Damian's looked around the room, acknowledging Syn for the first time. "All good here?" he asked Cassie.

"All good. Just working out the week," Cassie replied.

She was watching Lily, noticing the way the younger woman seemed to be drifting in Damian's wake. The piercing emerald eyes that Cassie had once feared so much we dimmed now, skipping nervously from face to face, finally alighting on Syn who was still sitting quietly sipping her coffee.

"Us too," Damian said, "I gotta scoot, actually. New engagement so I'm flying out for the week."

"Not going home first?"

"No, straight to the airport. I should have been there already but I talked them into giving me the morning."

"You got transport?" Cassie asked, conscious of the silence from Lily.

"All arranged. The cab should be here any minute. I'll just say goodbye to the boys."

Damian patted Lily on the arm and disappeared to locate his sons, leaving the three women in the kitchen. Cassie's smile faded and as she watched, Lily seemed to deflate.

"Hard?" Cassie asked.

Lily looked at the ground, then she nodded.

"So, you went through his suitcase?"

Lily gave a small shrug. "Didn't need to, I know the signs."

"Because you saw them from the other side, right?"

Lily's eyes flicked up and suddenly they were hard, withering.

"Just fucking do it, Cassie. Just fucking put me out of my misery."

"Do which? Tell you that I told you so?" Cassie replied calmly.

Lily squirmed. Her eyes flicked from Cassie to Syn, trying to judge her audience, but neither of the other women were giving anything away.

"And the rest," Lily hissed, "Take your fucking revenge."

Lily stood, frozen, fingers entwined in front of her and her beautiful face burning with humiliation. She was waiting for Cassie to pass judgement, to gloat at the downfall of the woman who had stolen her husband.

Just then, Damian reappeared. "All done. The cab's out front, so...."

He wrapped his arms around Lily's supple body, kissing her unselfconsciously in front of his ex-wife and her lover. Cassie watched, feeling again the hard knot in her stomach, the thing that had grown to replace the butterflies she had once felt for this man.

"See you when I get back."

Damian released Lily and then was gone. A silence descended, punctuated by the far distant sounds of boys at play. Cassie crossed the space to the younger woman and rested a hand on her shoulder.

"I told you what happens now," Cassie murmured.

This sparked something in Lily, and her eyes flashed, "It's not my fault! Why are you punishing me for... for him?"

"Because I can."

"It's not fair. I'm the victim!"

Cassie shook her head sadly, "No, Lily, I'm the victim. You brought all this on yourself."

Cassie increased pressure on Lily's shoulder. At first Lily resisted but eventually she gave way, slumping to her knees on the kitchen floor. Cassie cupped the kneeling woman's chin in her hand, tilting her head so she could look into those sad, beaten green eyes.

"Please, Cassie. I just... I...."

Cassie cocked an eyebrow, waiting.

"You're asking for mercy, are you? After what you did to me, after how you made me beg, and then took my husband anyway. Do you know how it felt, having to kneel like you're doing now, to take whatever was dished out, to be utterly at someone else's mercy? Now the tables are turned, tell me something Lily. Was what you wanted worth what you did?"

Lily gasped and for a moment, her mouth worked without words coming out as she struggled with her emotions.

"I just wanted to be loved," she rasped.

"Do you realise how pathetic that sounds? Of all the men in the world, you picked the wrong one for love. Worse, you knew that. You helped him cheat on me, so you must have known he'd eventually cheat on you. You wrecked everything, Lily, and for what?"

Cassie looked down at the pretty, anguished face of her rival. There was bitterness there, but also a sad resignation.

"You took everything because you thought you could. Those videos, the hold you had over me. Now I have a hold over you. Do you want me to post my video? Give everyone a peek at the real Lily in action?"

"No," Lily whispered.

"Strip."

"What?"

"Don't ask, just do."

Lily hesitated, her face betraying her bewilderment. Then she began to undress herself, pulling her top up over her head and unfastening her bra.

Cassie looked up. "Cynthia, could you come here please?"

Syn set down her coffee cup and walked around the breakfast bar to stand next to the kneeling woman. Lily blushed furiously as she stripped herself naked under the gaze of the two women standing over her.

"There," she hissed, "Done. Happy?"

"Why should that make me happy?"

"You've humiliated me in front of your friend," Lily spat.

"Oh, I think you know she's more than a friend. What do you know about her?"

There was uncertainty in the pretty green eyes now, becoming fear.

"Ah," Cassie observed, "So you've done your research on my lover."

"Yes."

"And what do you think is going to happen now?" Cassie asked.

Lily's eyes darted from one woman to another. Cassie could see the humiliation and the hatred in her face.

"I think I'm fucked."

"Why?"

"Because of who she is."

"What do you think I'm going to let her do to you?"

Syn rested a hand lightly on her hip, a tiny smile playing on her lips.

"So, this is it, then," Lily murmured, "This is my life, is it? I have two choices. Either I'm your bitch or you release the video and destroy my life."

Cassie reached down, running her hand through Lily's long, blonde hair, appraising the kneeling, naked woman. Her fingers bunched into a fist and she held Lily's head firmly in place.

"That's the way you think, Lily, because you've never seen a difference. Let me show you what I have in store for you."

Lily's eyes widened in dismay, locked on Cassie now.

"Strip," Cassie said.

Lily frowned in confusion, already naked, struggling to work out how to comply. Then, Syn began to undress and Cassie watched the slow realisation dawn on the pretty face of her victim. Syn stepped out of her clothing and stood naked next to Lily. Cassie released her grip on Lily's hair.

"Kneel."

Syn knelt down next to Lily, spreading her legs and folding her hands behind her head, adopting her display pose. Cassie gestured at Lily's body and waited, watching Lily resist. Eventually, Lily clasped her hands behind her head. Cassie tapped Lily's knee with her foot.

"Wider. Spread."

Lily shot Cassie a look of pure hatred, but slid her knees apart until she was spread naked, exposed to the woman in jeans and casual top standing in front of her. Cassie began to circle the pair of identically-posed, kneeling women. She appraised their bodies, seeing a serene grace in one and burning resentment in the other.

"So, let's talk about options, Lily. Obviously, you know who Cynthia is, but you probably assumed that our relationship was the other way around, didn't you?"

Lily made no attempt to answer.

"You probably thought that the woman you forced to eat you out after having filled yourself with her husband's cum would be a willing little slave for someone with Cynthia's reputation. But, as you now realise, it's very much the other way around."

Cassie stood behind the two kneeling women now, resting a hand on each head.

"If I can turn someone like her into my willing plaything, do you imagine you have the remotest chance?"

Cassie paused again, letting Lily process her words.

"But back to Damian. I have a video of the two of you fucking in my bed. I said that if ever you cheated, I would post it, or if ever you were unable to stop him wandering to new pastures, I would post it. I gave you a fair chance at your happily ever after with my husband, and you screwed it up."

Cassie circled the women again, this time stopping in front of them. Syn looked up at her, bright and demure, certain in her place at Cassie's feet. Lily looked up with dread.

"I turned Cynthia into my plaything. She has been very obedient and I think that loyalty deserves a reward. Maybe I should give my plaything a toy of her own to play with? Can you imagine how that would be? We have all day, and I could write you out an illness note for your boss, keep you here all week."

Cassie bent down, crouching in front of the naked, squirming woman. She stroked her thumb across Lily's soft lips.

"By the end of the week, you would be completely broken in, a new toy to add to my collection. You might think that's never going to happen, that you're stronger than that, but you aren't. I wouldn't give you much hope of getting through Tuesday before you're on your knees, grovelling for permission to eat me out, begging to be allowed to please."

Cassie studied Lily's face intently, seeing the fear in the younger woman's eyes as Lily worked through the implications, her choices, finding nothing. Cassie leaned forward and kissed her, feeling the warmth of Lily's lips on hers. Cassie felt her desire welling up inside her, part of her yearning to have those lips between her thighs, pressed tightly against her clit, sucking and teasing her new owner to a memorable orgasm. It would be only right after Lily had forced Cassie to do the same, her pussy still dripping with Damian's cum, making Cassie taste Lily's juices and her own betraying husband's seed. It would be poetic justice.

Cassie broke off the kiss and stood. She unbuttoned her jeans, teasing them open to reveal her naked, waxed crotch. Cassie reached down with two fingers and spread her labia, holding herself open in front of the kneeling woman's face. With her other hand, Cassie retrieved her phone from her pocket and turned the screen to Lily, showing the video.

"So, Lily, is this your future?"

Lily blinked rapidly, scattering teardrops from the corners of her eyes. At that moment, Cassie saw something break in her and, with excruciating slowness, Lily's head advanced towards Cassie's waiting crotch, her mouth opening.

"Stop."

Lily froze, her eyes fixed on Cassie's glistening lips. Cassie positioned the screen in front of her face. Her finger hovered over the play button.

Lily began to cry.

Cassie hit delete.

"That's it, Lily. You're free. What you do with your life from here is up to you. Don't waste it on Damian."

Cassie stepped to the side, positioning herself in front of Syn. The older woman leaned forward and began to explore her Mistress's crotch with her lips. Cassie closed her eyes for a moment, relishing Syn's careful, expert attentions, stroking the hair of the kneeling woman. Syn's tongue wormed its way inside her and Cassie groaned in pleasure, leaving Lily sobbing on her knees, utterly forgotten.

---

Eve made it to the rooftop bar just on time, after spending an hour staring at herself in the mirror in her little apartment. It was utterly irrational, but there was something about the message, the precise wording, that spoke to something deep within her. She understood the implications, the fallout, but in the end she'd committed to it anyway.

She was dressed casually, just in black jeans and a blouse, wearing flats in case push came to shove. These little decisions were redefining her relationship, how she felt about the man she was about to meet, whether he could be trusted, or whether he was actually the monster she had seen in the Silent Room. In the end, she had to know: she needed to look Adam in the eyes at least once more, for closure.

Eve spotted his tall, wiry frame through the throng of revellers. He was leaning up against the railing, looking out at the city in the dark. There was a crowd of people, but he stood out immediately. Eve hesitated, then steeled herself, crossing the roof terrace quickly before her resolve wavered. Adam looked up as she approached and Eve staggered to a halt, her momentum evaporating.

Just the act of being observed brought back memories from the treatment he'd put her through; the dispassion as he adjusted his approach, adapting to her defences until at last she'd had nowhere to hide and he'd moved in, breaking her down and stripping her bare. Those same eyes were on her again, and she had to fight very hard to keep the angry, helpless feeling at bay. This is what she'd warned herself about, the unreasoning reaction to the man who she'd confessed that she loved, and who had broken her.

Adam's shoulders slumped as he made eye contact, and he seemed to recoil as she took another step towards him. For some reason, that broke the spell and deflected his hold over her. She closed the space between them until he was near enough to touch.

"I didn't think you'd come," Adam said.

"Me neither," Eve replied, "I nearly didn't."

Adam paused for a moment, eyeing her. "How've you been?" he asked.

"How do you think I've been?" she shot back, making him flinch.

Eve made a conscious effort to rein herself in. There was a need for violence simmering inside her. Even with their size disparity, she could probably take him down. Maybe it would make her feel better to use her training to make him hurt. Maybe that was why she'd come, for something as simple as revenge.

"I expect you've been awful," Adam stated carefully, then his voice softened, "I'm sorry, Eve, I'm so sorry."

The admission was a shock, along with witnessing the expression of pain that crossed his face. It tugged at a familiar place inside her, and some of her rage began to evaporate.

"How have I been?" she mused, then took a deep breath, leaning on the handrail next to him.

She didn't look at him, instead she stared out at the buildings, down at the streams of cars on the streets below.

"Bad," she confessed, "Real bad."

"What happened after they, uh...?"

"When they rescued me from you?"

Adam recoiled again, and Eve cursed herself. This wasn't helping. She made an effort to steady her voice.

"When they got me, it was kinda pandemonium. I didn't know what happened to Rosa, at least not until later. I was pretty out of it on that fucking stuff Jodie drugged me with. I remember Jodie in the back of a patrol car, then I was in the ambulance. I think I remember seeing Syn there, and maybe Cassie, though that seems far-fetched. Maybe I was hallucinating."

"Maybe. What she gave you was pretty powerful."

"Yeah. It took me a few days to shake it completely. They kept me under observation, then Colette took me home. The rest you know. Harsini viewed the entire thing as a hit on blue, went to his boss, and it went all the way up the line. He's a fucking dick, but he's our dick. Officer-down scenario requires, uh, a specific response. They've ground the wheels pretty fine on this one."

oneagainst
oneagainst
1,491 Followers
12