All Comments on 'Only Consenting Adults Ch. 27'

by oneagainst

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
JcbxJcbx6 months ago

This was fantastic.... I hope you don't leave this on a cliff hanger has there so many questions to answer like will Lily become Cassie slave??

AingealanLannAingealanLann6 months ago

I think this was a really good ending. Aiden and Rosa are figuring it out. More than that, they are getting their baby. Indi is free and enjoying life now. Cassie found absolute, true happiness with Syn, got total revenge on Lily by not taking it, and instead breaking her emotionally and leaving her to pick up her own pieces. And somehow, through it all, Adam and managed to find their way through pain and suffering together. Really well done.

Nasty56Nasty566 months ago

What about Mara…!?

DustofFallenStarsDustofFallenStars5 months ago

This is a marvelous capstone to something truly unique and wondrous in the bounds of Literotica. The scope and breadth of the Wonderland cycle has been a monumental achievement. The creativity, the diversity, the technical talent that has been made available to the readers is a true masterclass in story delivery. And though I'm now loathe to let it go, I'd like to thank you for sharing these adventures with us, and bringing us on the journey with these characters.

May they all enjoy their happily (or unhappily) ever afters and whatever comes next.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Thank you, so much. Your writing has thrilled me, excited me, and inspired me. The idea of a “universe” was brilliant, and the plot bunnies will keep me busy for years. I look forward to reading more of your writing.

flynn99flynn995 months ago

Bravo, Oneagainst! An amazing interconnected world of compelling, believable but totally-off-the-curve characters.

Or are they?

So much in the anthology that's important social commentary. You stand truly as one against....

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

That was a great ending to the story. Enough going on that not everyone got a fully happy ending, but everyone got the ending they deserved. Thanks for sharing such a large and sparkling story with us.

horizontaldhorizontald5 months ago

Well now what am I going to do with myself on Fridays and Sundays?

joy_of_cookingjoy_of_cooking5 months ago

You have a cute habit of using your titles in your stories, or maybe naming your stories after a line within. Which did you do with your username?

Also, the moment with the collar before her boys come shows that Cassie wants to keep that side of her life away from her children. Stripping Lily and Syn while they're in the apartment seems inconsistent with that. Did I miss something?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I have loved your writing, some of it has been tough to read but I still kept checking in for more! The way you have taken your characters through this journey, showing so much emotion is amazing. It kept me guessing at certain points. I have laughed, cried, smiled and scowled throughout. Your writing talents are excellent.

oneagainstoneagainst5 months agoAuthor

Thank you all for taking the time to let me know how you felt. It's been a rollercoaster writing it, so hopefully some of that came out in the reading of it too. Your comments mean a lot, and it's also the only currency we receive as writers.

I tried to separate Cassie's parental responsibilities from her role as a domme as much as possible, within the limits of mechanics of the narrative. Eight year olds on minecraft might as well be in a separate country from the kitchen scene, is how I rationalise it.

Thanks for making it to the end with me. So, you now get you weekends back.

But not quite yet.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It was a good Story, I was hoping for more with Cam and Mina as that was my favorite of your stories. I loved the one chapter we got, but i was hoping for more. I hope you do continue their story further, though I understand that is not your plan. Thank you for your writing. It has been amazing.

BAMAFoxBAMAFox5 months ago

I have enjoyed and valued all your works, but Alena’s Game is a masterpiece. Your development of Quinn and Alena and their unconventional love story was amazing. I truly hated so many decisions the characters made, but you wrote the characters so well that I was too invested to give up. In the end, I have read it so many times. I have only read Call of the Wild more. You have a gift and I’d like to thank you for sharing it with us all. I hope you keep going on here, but you have the talent to write and be published professionally. I would love to see that one day the first of your series of books has been made into a movie with more to come. You deserve it. Thank you for the gift that your writing has been. I sincerely hope you keep going.

l0l_little_wild_beast_l0ll0l_little_wild_beast_l0l5 months ago

It was a good closing, I liked how the story developed and the few "errors" I think have more to do with how difficult it is to maintain coherence in an erotic fantasy story. ha ha..

5 Stars and well deserved.

I think I speak for many when I say that I wanted to see Lily completely submitted to Cassie and although a little of that happened, I think I understand why it ended like that. It lives up to the title "consenting adults only", there was no way that Lily would have stayed like this because of blackmail and even less at the hands of Cassie. Although there is still hope due to Cassie interest in having her as a submissive, I would love to see how Lily goes through that process.

>:)!!

StrictThursdayStrictThursday5 months ago

I never got quite as much time with my favorite couples as I wanted, especially at the end, but the overall work is a tremendous accomplishment and this is a satisfying finish. Even when the kinks weren't my kinks the quality of the work kept me engaged. It's remarkable how well everything fits together, themes and narratives intertwining. As a reader, it's a pleasure to find the little links and overlaps. Thanks for all your hard work and literary skills. I look forward to whatever you write next.

RoissyAngelRoissyAngel5 months ago

As much as I wanted Lily to be made to submit, and her believing that she never would be broken, this ending is very typical Cassie. That is how superbly you have written her. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroneagainst@oneagainst
At last we begin, and from the smallest of things: a mistake. Cassie asked for the free will to make her own choice at the end of Wonderland, but she did something unexpected. Instead of keeping free will for herself, she gave it to her nemesis, Lily. Now Lily is free to wand...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES