Only for the Fans

Story Info
A young woman performs for her biggest fan.
4.7k words
4.6
10k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ba4ls
ba4ls
16 Followers

Sara looked up from her essay and stared at the clock. "Three hours? How could it have been three hours already," she thought to herself. Of course, she knew how three hours could be sucked away writing something as exciting as a thesis on economic agendas during the 1500s. She could only get so excited about royalty using maritime investment as a way to gain wealth and power.

She sighed and rubbed her eyes, pulled her hair away from her face, and looked up at the clock again. 3:15, she had a little over an hour before her boyfriend got home, not a ton of time, but probably enough If she started now. She sighed heavily, slammed the laptop shut and jogged into the bedroom.

In the top of her closet, behind some vintage barbies her mom made her take home last Christmas, sat a cardboard box labeled "Undergrad," which mostly held stacks of work she thought she might need as she completed her graduate degree. It also held her secret: beneath the pile of pages lay a MacBook Air that she was terrified for anyone to find. Sara grabbed the laptop and dropped onto the bed, biting her nails and thinking about what to do next.

It had started, she told herself, as a gag. Just create an account to see what's out there. But once she saw what people were able to make on OnlyFans, and once she compared that to her mounting student loans, she decided it was too good of an opportunity to pass up. She figured she was attractive enough, long tan legs, dark hair, striking green eyes. Maybe her breasts weren't anything spectacular, but once she was exposed, how many guys really complained? She made some rules for herself. One, she'd never show her face, she couldn't risk her career for this. Two, she'd keep it from her boyfriend. He wasn't exactly the jealous type, but she was embarrassed that she needed this kind of help, and didn't think he'd be thrilled. Third, she'd only go as long as she needed to pay off her loans. It was fun making the videos and everything, but she didn't think it was something she wanted to do any longer than absolutely necessary.

The laptop dinged to life and she opened up a browser and logged in. She had some alerts, the usual, "show me your face" and "do you want to get married." She hadn't seen anything yet that scared her, so that was a relief. She had some tips too, and of course, some came with special requests. She didn't have time to get into those, it was already 3:30, only time for the basics. She dug around in the "Undergrad" box again and pulled out a small webcam and ring light. finished her setup and fell back onto the bed.

Usually, she started her videos with a strip tease, or some other foreplay, but today needed to be fast and to the point. "I'll go full analog then" she said to herself and pulled off her pants and shirt, and put on a plain white tee that fit tight to her chest. Sara booted up a recording program, made sure to frame out her face, and got to work.

--

An hour later she was sitting at her desk, showered and fully dressed, putting the final touches on her edit. "Good enough," she thought, then pressed play for one last review.

She was sitting cross-legged on the bed wearing the white tee shirt and a pair of light pink panties that were made of a mesh that was just transparent enough to hint at her lips beneath the fabric. The shirt clung to her chest, creating perfectly round lumps that made it clear she was still wearing a bra.

"Good afternoon," she whispered to the camera. "I know how much you guys look forward to my dances, but I just don't have the time today. And you want to know what's worse?" Here she gestured to a black bullet-sized toy beside her. "I forgot to charge up my co-star. So, I guess we'll have to go back to our roots."

The toy hadn't actually been out of batteries, but Sara like to have a little narrative behind her videos. She wanted her play to be more exciting than the dry economic papers she wrote in her real life. In the video, Sara tossed the toy on the ground in mock frustration, then lifted up her shirt to reveal a fairly simple white bra and a yoga-toned core. Sara quickly removed the bra too, wishing that she'd put something more interesting on so she could have added a little more drama here. Oh well, she was in a rush.

She dangled her bra off the side of the bed, then let it fall to the floor near her toy. She let her hands start around her hips, run across her belly and then up to her breasts, which she covered fully with both hands.

The camera was an unmoving eye as she rubbed her breasts, allowing her arms to extend outward until only her nipples were left in the tips of her fingers. She moaned softly now, and the camera caught the first slight darkening of the light pink mesh covering her lips. She continued to massage her breasts with both hands, then let her right hand slide down her side, along her ribcage and back to her hip. She uncrossed her legs and lay back against her pillow, head remaining just outside the frame.

Her right hand slid into the band of her panties at her hip and she ran her fingers back toward her navel. She let her fingers slide out of the band and back towards her belly button, fanning up and down across her stomach a few times as her left hand continued to massage and play with her nipple.

More moans came now and she panted to the camera, "I feel like a teenager again." That kind of stuff always played with this crowd. Her right hand slid down over the fabric of her panties, two fingers pressing an indentation into the material as they traced the outline of her lips, and then obscured the view. One, two, three times she let her fingers pass across the material, finally pulling back to let her hand wander across her stomach and back up to her breasts. She gave them both a big squeeze and pushed them together as her knees flared out and she hummed with pleasure.

The only material covering her body was a dark pink now, her lips now fully outlined by the wet fabric. She slid both hands down her side, her index fingers grabbing elastic as she raised her legs into the air. The panties followed and the camera caught her legs, pointing straight at the ceiling, and just a hint of her bottom, before her feet dropped back to the mattress and she was fully exposed.

Things moved quickly from there. Her hands returned to her breasts momentarily as she spread her legs to reveal glistening lips topped by a uniform hint of hair that looked like it would be soft and inviting to the touch. Her right hand moved down her body again, urgently this time, not bothering to look seductive. She'd have to work on not rushing once she was actually aroused in future videos. All four fingers spread wide as they ran across the slight carpet of hair, then two darted forwards, splitting around her clit and heading downward, where the rejoined before dipping inside of her.

Real moans now, as her body wiggled on her bed. Her fingers went in and out slowly before trailing back up her body to her waist. Her fingertips paused just above her clit, then pressing down ran up and down across that sensitive spot until she was screaming. The audio in her speakers crackled and Sara made a note to mellow the audio there before she published.

In the video the fingers on her left hand were now working their way in and out of her while her right hand continued the motion on her clit. She was clearly loving it, but the view was obscured, another note for the next time. Her left hand moved to the bed and grabbed a fistful of sheets as her right finger settled into a rapid circle, pausing only to dip inside her when things got too intense. Her back arched, her voice caught in her throat and for a minute everything was silent. Then she let out a long scream and let both hands fall to her sides, exhausted. Her breasts heaved as the video faded to black.

"Not bad for a rush job," Sara thought as she made her final edits and saved down the file. She packed away her equipment while the video rendered and uploaded, then smoothed the top sheet on the bed. As she was double checking that the file was published, she heard keys in the apartment door.

"Sara, I'm home, I've been thinking about Pizza all day," her boyfriend called from the entryway.

"Yeah, that sounds great! Just let me put the finishing touches on this paragraph," she called back. She was about to snap the lid of the laptop closed when an alert caught her eye. It was a tip, for $500. Easily the most she'd ever gotten from one person. She opened the message.

"ScaredJohnny61 has sent you $500," the message read. "ScaredJohnny61 requests: a nude of you in the shower, pressing against glass. ScaredJohnny61 left a note: 'What can I get for $1,000?'"

--

The rest of the night went well for Sara. Her boyfriend, Devin, was right about the pizza, it was exactly what she needed. After another hour or so on her thesis and an hour of TV, they went to bed where Sara, warmed from earlier, put on a show that ended with a screaming reverse cowgirl session that was capped off by Devin reaching around to rub her clit in time with their orgasms.

In bed later that night, Sara couldn't sleep. She pulled her phone from the nightstand and went into the bathroom. She bit her lip in thought as she brought up a private tab. This was crossing a line, her entire OnlyFans life was supposed to be on that laptop, but she had to know. Logging into her account, she saw the tip from ScaredJohnny61. Still $500, so she hadn't been dreaming. She messaged back, her screenname was "SexwithoutaFace" a play on a horror movie she'd been watching with her boyfriend just before she learned about OnlyFans.

SexwithoutaFace: Wow. $500, I'm so lucky to have a fan like you! I promise I'll get your photo, but give me 48 hours. As for your other request, I don't know, that's so generous. What do you think you want?

She didn't expect an immediate answer. She'd gotten requests with her tips before, and she'd even filled some of them. Most were simple, specific angles of her body (once, a photo of her feet), or wearing a specific piece of clothing. One user asked her to grow out her pubic hair, which is how she found out that both Devin and the internet went crazy for the short, soft carpet she now sported. But this much money, and this open-ended, that was something new.

When there was no answer after a few minutes, she logged out, checked her history to make sure she was in the clear, and slept soundly the rest of the night.

--

Sara couldn't help herself again the next morning. She logged in from a private tab on her phone again and saw a new message:

ScaredJohnny61: Noted on the picture. But I'll need an explanation. I'm on this website so I'll bet you can guess what I really want.

Sara rolled her eyes and went to close the application. There were lines she wasn't willing to cross. Before she could swipe the window closed a second message came in:

ScaredJohnny61: haha, I mean, who wouldn't with someone like you. But really, I heard in your last video about being a teenager again -- I'm old enough to remember being a teen in the chatroom era - would you be willing to do an old-school sext chat session? $1,000 is still the offer... provided I get that shower pic, of course.

Sara bit her lip the way she always did when she was thinking hard. $1,000 was a lot of money, enough to pay off her semester. Enough that she could be only a few weeks away from leaving this piece of her life behind.

Sexwithoutaface: Sure. I'll get you the shower picture tomorrow, along with an explanation. Then we'll set a time.

--

The main issue was her shower. For one thing, while her bedroom was boring enough not to give her away, her shower was all her. A huge clawfoot tub sat in front of a bay window that looked out onto the city. The bathroom had been what she fell in love with about this apartment, she'd even accepted less square footage for how comforting it was to soak in that tub. The tub added another problem: ScaredJohnny61 had asked for glass, all the tub had was a shower curtain that ran the full circumference.

Luckily, she had a line on a nice, boring glass shower, but it belonged to her parents across town. Getting over there wouldn't be a problem, she spent a couple of weekends a month with her parents to relax. Devin was working late on a big project this week anyway so she made arrangements, packed a few things, and headed home for the night.

Dinner with her parents seemed to take a lifetime. She keep them up to date on the latest on her thesis, the latest on Devin. She got the sense that they liked him, which was good news, she expected a ring as soon as the door closed on her defense. They told her about all the people she half remembered in town, who was still alive, who was dead, who was dying. After dinner they had coffee and cake and her parents turned in early. A normal night at home, but Sara's heart was pounding the whole time. This was crossing another line -- her parents' house, and she'd have to take the pictures on her phone. She didn't like how much this world was blending into her real world.

Sara went upstairs and ran the water. She spent a few minutes walking in an out of the shower, using her watch as a remote to take pictures, then stepping out to make sure getting an image without her face in it. She could always crop it later, of course, but she wasn't taking any chances. When the camera was figured out she took a deep breath and stepped into the steam.

The first picture she tried was straightforward, she put her forearms against the glass, leaned forward and smashed her breasts into the wall. She hit the button on her watch, stayed still for a few minutes, and she was done. Easy enough. But, she thought, for $500 maybe I'll try a couple more.

For the second picture, instead of leaning forward, she stood straight up, pushing herself against the glass so that her breasts pancaked, turning her into an abstract nude, rough ovals forming where her skin met the glass, her vagina just visible as a slit above the place where her thigh met glass. The third was of her from behind, impossible to keep her head out of this one, but her face wouldn't be visible, she pushed her butt against the wall, her dark hair, just barely wet from the shower, cascading down her back in gentle curls. Again, the lips were just visible beneath her cheeks. Drops of water frozen just before they dripped from her as the shower water ran down her back.

She googled an application that would allow her to delete the metadata from the photo, checked again that her face was not visible, then sent the pictures along with a time when she knew Devin would in a class. She deleted the photos from her phone, and then again from her trash. Satisfied that the job was done, she stepped into the shower and began to wash her hair. Her fingers were on her clit before she even finished rinsing the shampoo.

--

She was surprised that she wasn't more nervous when the time came for her chat. She had her secret computer booted up beside her regular laptop, and had decided that she was going to keep working while she sexed this guy. It was another kind of work after all, it wasn't like it was with Devin and would require her attention. Right on time Scaredjohnny jumped into the chat:

ScaredJohnny61: The pics were exactly what I hoped for. And you did more than one, which is technically more than I asked for. Thank you.

A second notification ding told her ScaredJohnny had tipped another $250.

ScaredJohnny61: are you still down for a chat session?

Sexwithoutaface: I'm glad you liked them! I've never really been a "send nudes" kind of girl -- which I know is weird for a person in my line of work. But it's just for the money, ya know? But it was a lot of fun, haha. And sure! If you are, I'm okay to try it. I haven't sexted since middle school.

ScaredJohnny61: Great! I'm excited for it. That's exactly why I wanted to do it, it's been a long time for me too -- but those chat rooms were... formative for me. I'm excited to see if it holds up.

A notification ding told her ScaredJohnny had tipped $1,000.

ScaredJohnny61: okay let's start it off right. A/S/L lol

Sexwithoutaface: haha oh man! 24/F, obviously/location I'm going to keep that one to myself. How about you? A/S/L?

ScaredJohnny61: haha okay, that's fair. I'm 34/M/VA. What are you wearing?

Sexwithoutaface: I was working on my paper, so I'm in sweats and a tee shirt.

Sexwithoutaface: Sorry, I should have said something sexier -- but it's the truth.

ScaredJohnny61: That's okay! I like the truth. I'm naked, for what it's worth. How about underneath, would you take the work look off for me?

Sara chuckled. She decided it would help her get into it a little more if she was stripped down. Especially since she'd be writing her paper at the same time -- she might need the inspiration.

Sexwithoutaface: of course! I'm taking off my shirt now. The underwear is a little more exciting, a black lace bra that you can juussst make the nipple out through, and a pair of lime green panties that are essentially see through.

ScaredJohnny61: wow. That sounds amazing. OK so before we go any further, how do you want to do this? I mean, do you want me to act like I'm there with you or do you want to talk about what we're doing on our sides?

Sexwithoutaface: I think in this situation that's totally up to you!

ScaredJohnny61: okay! I guess that's fair. Wanted to honor your preferences. Okay, let's do it pretending I'm there, but I might still ask you what you're doing for real, fair?

Sexwithoutaface: that's great for me. Where do we start?

ScaredJohnny61: well, I'd start by moving in close and kissing you gently on the lips.

Sexwithoutaface: mmmmm, I'd kiss you back. Then a little harder, the tip of my tongue just running over your lips.

ScaredJohnny61: I'd let it in, explore your tongue with mine as my hands run over your smooth skin, down your sides and land on your ass.

ScaredJohnny61: I'm letting them squeeze there for a moment, then I'm running my hands up your back, unsnapping your bra and letting it fall to the floor. I pull you in closer, feeling your breasts against my chest.

ScaredJohnny61: are you still there?

"Shit," Sara said out loud. She'd needed to double check a source and had lost track of the other conversation. She needed to keep her head in the game, this guy was a paying customer, after all.

Sexwithoutaface: yes! So sorry, internet bugged out on me. I think I'm good now. My nipples go rock hard as I kiss you deeply. My hands on your butt for the briefest moment, then reach between us to feel your cock which is...

ScaredJohnny61: Hard already, of course. I'm 7.5 fully there, but when you grab me I'm probably half way. I stiffen very quickly in your hands though.

Sexwithoutaface: good. I don't move much to give you room, letting the head rest against my panties as I squeeze and give a few strokes.

She wasn't usually into sexting, but she was surprised how hard her nipples actually were. And even though she was still working through a paragraph on the specific mechanism for handling payment exchanges for long voyages in her thesis, on hand seemed to keep wandering off the keyboard to dance around her panty line. She shook it off and finished the paragraph.

ScaredJohnny61: I jump a little as my sensitive head rubs you. One hand has moved to squeeze your breasts. I take the nipple in my mouth to get it wet, then rub it between my fingers. I move back to your mouth for just a moment before I begin kissing along your jawline and down your neck.

Sexwithoutaface: mmm I moan a little, then giggle. You're giving me chill bumps.

ScaredJohnny61: I take a small step backward, then run my hand across your panties which are...

ba4ls
ba4ls
16 Followers
12