Only for the Fans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sexwithoutaface: dry to the touch but as you press down your feel the wetness start to spread.

ScaredJohnny61: damn. That's a hot way to put it.

Sexwithoutaface: haha that's a feeling I've come to know making all these masturbation videos!

ScaredJohnny61: And are you? Masturbating now?

Sexwithoutaface: Not intense yet. Just playing with my nipples so far.

And this was true. While she was thinking about which direction to take her paper next, she had been absentmindedly playing with her nipples through her bra. One cup was pushed aside, which was something she didn't remember doing. The chat wasn't her focus, but it was turning her on more than she'd hoped. Sara wasn't sure that she'd be able to get much of anything going on while satisfying ScaredJohnny61, so she made a decision: she'd get him done as fast as possible then back to work.

Sexwithoutaface: Are you?

ScaredJohnny61: of course and thinking of you really has me going strong.

Sexwithoutaface: Then let's keep going. I move your hand under the waistband of my panties, placing your fingers against my lips.

ScaredJohnny61: I slide my index finger inside you, feeling the smooth wetness of your pussy.

Sexwithoutaface: MMMMMM now I'm the one who jumps, I moan loudly and grind myself into your hand. Still working on your cock. I kiss you hard and then whisper in your ear, "where do we start?"

ScaredJohnny61: I throw you back on the bed and rip off your panties. I spend a few seconds taking in how beautiful you are.

"Here we go," thought Sara, "now we'll see what kind of crazy shit a guy who pays you a grand to sext is into. I just hope it's not too gross."

ScaredJohnny61: I crawl onto the bed with you. Letting my hands run across your breasts as I lower my head down to your belly. I kiss gently down your navel to your clit. I kiss it gently, the run my tongue down it, over the hood first and then down, flicking the clit with the tip. I let it keep going down until I can taste your juices and stick my tongue inside you, before taking it back to your clit.

This surprised Sara. She had expected an internet guy like this to get pounding or take advantage of her fake body. She loved the feeling of a tongue on her vagina, and this was saying all the right things. She felt the familiar heat between her legs as the chat took more and more of her attention. She was so absorbed in the text that she barely noticed that she had pulled her panties aside and was rubbing two fingers rapidly across her clit, pausing only to respond in the chat.

Sexwithoutaface: oh my god, that's my favorite thing. I'd be screaming. Grabbing your hair pushing you down into me.

ScaredJohnny61: I keep flicking my tongue across your clit, grabbing your hips as you start to wiggle beneath me. As your moans get louder, I let my right hand move from your breast, down your body, and slip a finger inside of you.

Sexwithoutaface: ohhhhhhhhhhh

ScaredJohnny61: I'm inside of you, curling my finger to target your g-spot. Timing it with the pulses of my tongue as it dashes over your clit.

Sara was all in now. She stripped naked and let a finger dive inside of her. Trying to copy the movements from the chat as she shook with pleasure at her desk.

ScaredJohnny61: I'm pulling my finger out from inside you, teasing the entrance, running the slick skin across the soft skin underneath, coming close to your ass, then moving back inside you to play with your g spot as I'm still licking you.

ScaredJohnny61: What are you doing now, for real?

Sexwithoutaface: I'm moaning, loud. I love this. I'm trying to copy your movements with my hands lol.

ScaredJohnny61: Good. I abruptly stop licking you. I'm too turned on to wait any longer. I kiss my way up your body, letting the tip of my dick brush against you.

Sara reached into her nightstand, grabbed her vibrator and started teasing her opening.

Sexwithoutaface: mmmmmm

ScaredJohnny61: I push in, kissing you hard as I do, feeling how easily I slide into your wetness. I moan and start moving in and out of your.

Sexwithoutaface: ohhh god, I'm so wet for real. I can feel you.

Sexwithoutaface: I don't let missionary last long. I roll you over so I'm on top, my breasts in your face, riding you.

ScaredJohnny61: ohhh, yeah. I grab your ass and push your hips forward, encouraging you to go faster, faster. Sucking your tits, touching you everywhere.

Sexwithoutaface: I stop for a minute, and gently turn around without taking you out of me, reverse cowgirl, I start riding you again, but now I put both your hands on my breasts.

ScaredJohnny61: now I'M moaning. I squeeze for a few minutes, until I let one hand drift down your body and start rubbing your clit.

Sara worked the vibrator in and out of her as her right hand worked her clit. She was writhing on the bed, it was one of the best solo sessions she could remember.

Sexwithoutaface: I lean forward, giving you as good of a view as I can of you going into me. Loving every second of you inside me.

ScaredJohnny61: I grab your ass with both hands, rocking you against me. I squeeze, remove one hand for a second, lick my index finger, then gently rub it along your asshole.

ScaredJohnny61: You still there?

Sara couldn't type. She was working her vibrator in and out of herself rapidly, and let one finger also tease her butt. She was screaming, writhing on the bed. For a moment she completely forgot about the chat, only concerned with the orgasm rising inside of her. She let it crest, overtake her, and then she was shaking and panting on the bed. She managed to lean forward and respond.

Sexwithoutaface: sorry, I was cumming so hard I couldn't make it to the keyboard. Let me catch you up, I'm still riding you, moaning with pleasure, screaming your name as the orgasm starts. You can feel how wet I am as it explodes within me.

ScaredJohnny61: ohhh yeah, I'm cumming too, exploding inside of you. Mmmm, that was good. Worth every penny.

Sexwithoutaface: for me too, I was nervous, but you're awesome. Thanks for being such a good fan. I'm sorry, I have to go clean up now, but it was great doing that with you.

Sara started to log off when one last message came through.

ScaredJohnny61: So what can I get for $2,000?

12