Only Good thing to cum out in 2020

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No it's not... butterscotch. I am not gay. I can't be.. you fucking..." tears fell. A lifetime of denial, regrets and taught hate hit Jason like a train. In his mind he had been weak. Allowed himself to be used, having climaxed his head had cleared and he realized what he had done. I pulled back. I knew everything he was experiencing. I gave my word if he used the safe word I would say or do nothing more.

"Say something Jamie, damn it don't just sit there." I crossed my legs and leaned back against my head board pulling my cami over my softening cock. Listening to his rant. I wasn't scared I could over power him. I also knew this was a decision he and only he could deal with.

"Fuck I am out of here. Don't you dare fucking try to black mail me with those videos." Anger shot across my face. I handed him his phone that I had used to video with. The fact we had the same case neither of us used the lock was a sign we both were single and pure chance.

He snatched it and looked at the gallery, I fished mine from the night stand on its charger. I even opened and showed the gallery and the recycle bin. I put my phone back on the cordless charger. I tugged my hair down.

"Now get out. I told you only ladies and sissies are allowed in my house. Jason, you have quit being either." I know I laced venom in that statement. He looked dumbfounded. I could see he was trying to salvage what he could of his manhood. Looking for anything to lash out. He finally shook his head and backed away.

While one part of me wanted him to stay, be my sissy. The magic at least for now was destroyed. I gave him thirty minutes, when he exited I had palmed my small canister of pepper spray. Hoping I was being over cautious. I entered my living room. Jason/Jasmine was sitting there crying. His pants on his shirt off.

"Oh my goddddd," I extended it out. "You are still here. Did you not grasp the concept of our agreement Jason?"

He looked up. "You drugged me.. or something,...you drugged me and raped me."

I picked up my phone and started to dial 911. "Is that the story you are going with? Did I once give you any food or water? No you got it all yourself. Every choice you willingly made only because I told you to." My words slapped him hard. "The only thing I am at fault is telling you to do stuff, I told you, and I quote. "Could refuse anytime you wanted and leave." Yet here you still are."

"I am not gay." He stammered.

"Don't care anymore. But you are trespassing and I am about to call the cops." I wasn't kidding the fun and novelty of his tantrum had worn on me.

"Jamie... please". His shoulders slumped. Defeated. "I am sorry." I listened. "How do you do it? Deal with the regret?"

I left my thumb over the call button. "Jason, you have to leave. Go drive around, clear your head and calm down. When you figure it out. You have my number. But for now go."

"But..." I showed him the phone. "Ok..." He put on his shirt and grabbed his keys and cellphone.

He looked back from the door, almost in tears. I gave him a bone. "I am leaving for the party at 8pm. Jazz is invited but this." I waved my hands at him. "Is never allowed back in my house. Now take your ass somewhere else. Jason". With that he left, pink hair and all. I smirked knowing his ass was going to leak my cum all day.

I had some errands to run in town. My little episode with Jason had put me a little behind schedule. I was killing time till it was closer to the evening. I dropped off my dress at the dry cleaners, and refilled my hormones. Then breathed and enjoyed this new freedom of being a woman in public. I was driving when my cell phone rang. It was an unknown number, I was about to let it go, but my thumb slipped.

"Is this Jamie, this Michelle of the Bannix company. We would like to do a telephone or video interview. We reviewed your resume, for a programmer position. For our records, can you tell me what sex you are?"

I explained I was in the process of transitioning and my sex was currently non binary or other. We chatted about my skills, and talked for thirty or so minutes as I sat on the side of the road. Eventually he asked if I was interested, and we agreed to a video interview next Tuesday.

To say, I was giddy was an understatement. My excitement was cut short as I pulled into my drive and Jason's car was there. I got out of my car, grabbing my two bags of items. Trying to ignore his door opening.

"Jamie.. wait...please." I spun at my doorway to see Jason, well Jasmine.. in a skirt snd ill fitted blouse. "I am sorry. I panicked and..." She looked down.

"Listen Jason, if you come in you are Jasmine. There is no safe word. I want to hear you say it right now. That anything you do, or I do to you is totally your choice. If you pull another stunt like this morning, we are done. Period."

"I understand," He paused. "I, Jason, now Jasmine, know I have the right to leave or stop at any time."

"So what changed?" I asked, still blocking the door.

"I drove around and I tried to think of someone to call. Someone one to cry to. Only people on my phone were my co-workers, and my aunt Grace." He looked down. "I felt wanted, protected,... like I was someone."

Maybe, I was lonely, or a sucker but I opened my arms and he fell into them. He cried right there on my front steps, harder than he probably ever had. He held me tight and just let it all out. His fears, his loneliness and his hurt. The news had told us we would die if we got close or touched each other for the last year. Jason needed human contact, human warmth, most of all someone to tell him it's alright.

I told him to go clean up. His outfit was in the guest room. I would do his makeup when he got out. Her cotton candy pink hair was short and easy to style, but I had another plan for her costume. Jason may have gone into my bathroom but Jasmine came out.

I had found a black corset that I had originally ordered way too small for me. The perfect clincher for the cat suit. Plus a jet black wig that was shoulder length. Jasmine was short, only 5 ft 6 inches at best. She wasn't heel ready so I found some black paws like house shoes and cat gloves yesterday when I bought her outfit. I had it all laid out. I had pulled my hair back and was about to jump in the shower when Jasmine stepped out.

"Jamie...help me." She looked almost like she wanted to cry.

"What hun?" Answering and I saw her doubts. "You scared?" She nodded. "Second thoughts?" She nodded. "Afraid if you bail you will never see me again?" She froze as if I had read her mind.

" I promise after tonight you will never doubt me again." Her eyes lit up. "In the shower, sissy spread your cheeks."

Without hesitation her towel dropped and her legs spread. Her face was pressed against the shower wall. I stepped behind her without warning. I pushed into her sissy ass. She moaned, and pushed back. I could feel her stress leave her. I wasn't gentle nor did I try to be. I pumped her fast and hard. Pressing her body against my shower wall, smashing her with each thrust and making sure she knew I was using her. I didn't need words, to make her feel how submissive she was, or felt the need to spank her. No, for ten minutes I drilled her ass hole with my cock. Then I pulled out, rinsed it off and told her to suck it. She got to her knees and took my load in her mouth eagerly.

"Jasmine is a cock sucker." I looked down.

She smiled, "I am a cock sucker."

"Jasmine loves to be fucked in her ass." I made another statement.

"I love hard cock in my ass pussy." Jasmine started to understand. "Mistress thank you." She got up and dried off while I showered and finished up. When I came out with a towel around me and my hair in a towel. I helped Jazz into her cat outfit. I helped her with the corset and pushed a small plug into her still sore ass with lots of lube. She yelped, then squirmed and smiled. I tightened the corset and helped her in her costume. It was like all sexy costumes. Way too short, way tight and perfect for a sissy. I finished with a cute little black collar with a bell. I did her make up. Eyeliner, blush and pink nose and painted on eyelash whiskers she looked adorable.

She spun around and wiggled her ass, with her new curves, narrow waist, small cleavage she was a killer kitty. She admired herself in the mirror and playful posed and pawed at the air. Till my doorbell rang. She looked at me. "Go answer it, candy is by the door. Everyone gets a snickers." I always gave full size snickers, yeah I was that house.

I was slipping on my fishnet thigh highs clipping them to my garter belt. Then my black gaff, black spanx clincher and my black lace push up bra. I applied powder and white foundation. I painted my lips a bright purple and put cracks on my white skin. With lace sleeves and I pressed on long black and purple nails, complete my sexy witch looks.

I helped answer the door, as little kids yelled "trick or treat." Jazz kitty handed out snickers and we played it up. When the door shut, I rubbed her cute ass, and wiggled her plug and she purred. We smiled and she did all she could to wiggle her ass for me.

As the candy ran out we turned our light out and I grabbed my purse and her ID. We loaded into my car and headed to the costume party outside of Morgan's Bar. We donned masks and I smiled as I put a small black leash on Jazz kitty. I petted and stroked her head as we mingled and nursed drunks.

"Wow, Jamie." I heard a very familiar voice. Tommy Nelson, an insurance agent and known skirt chaser, put his arm around me and gave a friendly squeeze. He was cute, 6ft short brown hair and had a boy toy body that made most women fantasize all night. "You look amazing, hard to believe you just started transitioning. Oh and who is your sexy kitty? "

I leaned over and kissed his cheek, he was dressed as Cowboy Andy. I left a purple lipstick kiss on his cheek. "Be careful Tommy you may get a spell cast on you like Jazz here." I winked at him.

Jazz hissed at him as she lay her head on my shoulder. "Jasmine," she introduced herself, "I am hers." She purred and kissed my cheek.

Tommy smiled, "She is too cute. Can you make me one?"

"Oh Tommy, if I was to make you into a sissy, the girls of this town will run me out of this town." I leaned over and kissed his cheek. "Besides, if you ever got a taste of me you would never want another real girl." I whispered into his ear.

He blushed, then left to chase other skirts. I watched his cute ass. I reached and petted Jazz. "Behave baby girl, I already plan on fucking you when we get home." She purred in my ear.

I pulled her to dance as we enjoyed being able to move to the music. She was nervous as I whispered just let your body move to the music. Men danced and grinded on us. They particularly loved groping Jazz and kept trying to pull her from the dance floor. She would reach out and I would pull her back. Finally someone said, "freak stop hogging the cute girl."

Jazz heard it and turned and wrapped her arms around his neck. She smiled, "oh baby, I am not hogged by her. She just has a nicer dick than you." He winced as she kneed his nuts. She watched him fall, I grabbed her hand and pulled her behind me as we moved away. Tommy and some other men stepped up to defend us as we made our get away.

We made it back to the house just before midnight. Laughing and giggling all the way home. Jazz laid her head on my shoulder. "Thank you, Jamie. I have never had so much fun in my life."

My cell phone went off as midnight struck. "So Jason, was I right?"

She smiled, looked in the back seat. "Whose Jason?" She cuddled next to me. "Yes Mistress, you are right." With that Jazz buckled up and laid her head on my shoulder as we drove home.

12