Only in a Dream Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He said he thought he'd stay here last night, that I could tell Brad in the morning that we were taking off together and then we could go down and tell Cindy. He almost looked giddy, I hated to burst his bubble, but I told him I didn't know, I'd have to think about it.

He said he thought I said that I loved him and that I would go with him. I got up off of the bed and told him that was my orgasm talking. I told him to help me get the mirror back up on the dresser, then he had to go. Matt got up, helped me put the mirror back, dressed and got ready to leave. He said that he was telling Cindy what's been going on, that he was leaving her, because he had fallen in love with me. That I could tell Brad or he would.

I asked him to please not do that, to just give me a couple days to really think about it, to please not say anything. He gave me a stern look and said that he would give me four nights. The next four nights were Brad's nights off, surely I could tell him in that amount of time. He'd see me on Brad's first night back to work, to let him know if I'd told him by then, or if he had to tell Brad himself.

~~~~~

He asked me to Please not have sex with Brad, that he kind of seen me as his now. Then, he walked out of the door and left, I went in and showered, then hurried back to bed. I laid down and started sobbing.

WHAT AM I GOING TO DO???

God I love Brad so much, but I need Matt's cock so bad too!! Going off with him alone sounds so temping.

********

Brad's biggest fears had come true... Kathy had given her heart to someone else and had been contemplating leaving him. Even tho she hadn't, she had still thought about it. Had Cindy having her head busted up by the old man put a guilt trip on Matt? If that had never happened, would Matt and Kathy gone off together?

He was almost numb now, he just read on to she just how much more depraved she would actually become...

********

9 / 9 cont...

This morning, after I got the kids off to school, and wrote down my memories from last night, I went into Andy's room, laid down with him and fell back to sleep. I think it was probably about 10:30 when Brad came in. I heard Andy say DADDY!! And jump up and ran to Brad. Then, I heard Brad ask him if he was hungry.

I was going to get up, but I fell back to sleep, I dosed off and on until 11:30. I heard Brad questioning Andy while I was dosing, but I didn't actually hear any of it. I found out what it was about after I got up. When I got out of bed and headed for the bathroom, Brad was sitting at the kitchen table. He never said a word, then as soon as I finished peeing, wiped and got up, Brad opened the bathroom door and stepped in.

Before I could pull my pants all the way up, he grabbed me, pushed me against the sink and stuck his hand down my pajama pants towards my vagina. I protested and told him down boy, the baby was right in the other room!! He said that he was just checking for something and he slid his fingers along my slit. It was still a little moist and stretched out from last night. His fingers slipped inside of my pussy pretty easily. I asked him what he was doing?

He pulled his fingers out of me and stuck them up towards my face so that I could see the cum on his fingers. He asked me if it belonged to Matt. I could feel the color leaving my face, I didn't know what to say, then I remembered, and told him that it was his cum, dummy, he had fucked me before he went to work last night, didn't he remember?

I knew that it was probably Matt's tho, because Matt had eaten all of Brad's cum out of my pussy last night. I'm damn glad that I had let Brad fuck me before he left for work last night.

~~~~~

I think Brad accepted my explanation, he didn't say anything else, he stepped up to the sink to wash his hands. I pulled my panties up and walked into the kitchen. Andy had gone back into his room to play and I had sat down at the table.

After Brad washed his hands, he came into the kitchen and just stood there glaring at me. Then he started grilling me. He said he wanted to know what in the hell's been going on, because the last several weeks, I'd been in bed asleep when he got home. That I didn't sleep in like that when he was off.

I thought his eyes were going to burn a hole in me. That I'd not been here for a while now, my mind was always off somewhere else all of the time. Then, he said something about what I'd done, that I hadn't really realized that I had. He told me that when we had sex, that I'd changed, something was different, I had never hollered out for him to stick it in my ass now!! Like I did. And last week was the first time he'd ever fucked me in the ass, that I was on my knees, what gives?

I told him that I was just trying to make it up to him for the last couple of weeks, that I knew we hadn't been making love much lately. I was sorry, I wasn't feeling good there for a little while and I'd been thinking about my dad a lot lately.

I thought I had a pretty good defense and told him that I was dreaming about him last night again.

Tears started coming to my eyes, and I said I was so lonely when he wasn't here at night, and after I had the dream about my dad, that I reached for him and he wasn't there.

What he said next, freaked me out, he asked me if I had called Matt and he had come down and comforted me. I could tell that Brad was very angry.

~~~~~

My tears were flowing now, I started to sob. Then, he said, that's what it was, wasn't it? When was I going to tell him? Then he said, oh wait, you already did, all of those things that I had told him while we were fucking were true weren't they? When were me and Matt going to run off together?

I was flabbergasted. How could he possibly know? I feel horrible, I lied and told him no, that it wasn't true, Matt had never laid a hand on me!! Brad responded by saying that the baby told him this morning that he got up to go pee, and he heard Mr Matt talking to me in the middle of the night. Then, I slept till eleven thirty, it looked pretty damn obvious to him!!

My tears were flowing heavily, I told him that I dreamed that my dad was standing at the foot of the bed talking to me last night. That maybe it wasn't a dream, maybe he really had been there and the baby heard him too. I started sobbing again, just the thought of that really made me sad. I miss my dad so much.

Brad just looked at me, like he didn't know what to believe. I know that he has seen some really strange things before in this house. All at once, Brad walked over and wrapped his arms around me and told me he was sorry, then he held me for a long time.

********

Brad was stunned, he couldn't remember ever following her into the bathroom and sticking his hands inside of her, or getting on her like this.

"Wow, my subconscious had to have known that she was cheating on me, and it blocked all of this shit from my memory, I think I must have been in denial," he said quietly to himself.

Brad thought about what Kathy had said about her dad standing at the foot of the bed. He knew from reading this book, that she had lied, she had fucked Matt that night and his son had heard them going at it. But, he also thought about what she had said about him seeing strange things in that old house.

The night his youngest son was born, he returned from the hospital at three in the morning. Their bedroom was still in the front part of the house then and when he went in to go to bed, he saw a shadowy figure standing at the foot of the bed. It had scared him terribly at first, because he thought, that maybe someone had broken into the house while he was at the hospital and had hidden when he came back home.

All at once, the figure walked towards him and passed right through. As it came at him, he tried to scream, but couldn't, then he tried to get his hands up to defend himself. As the shadow passed through him, all of his fear went away and he felt peaceful and calm.

The next day, when he stopped by his grandma's house to tell her that Kathy had given birth and he had a newborn son, named after his (Brad's) father. He told her what had happened with the ghostly figure in his bedroom the night before.

Grandma told Brad, that she was sure that it had been his father. He had come and given him a hug as he passed through him, letting him know that he was proud of him. Brad remembered that night vividly, he knew how emotional it had made him then, and it still did thinking about it now.

"Was that what I was thinking about when I hugged her and told her I was sorry??" Brad thought.

Thinking about that encounter in the bedroom that night made him feel even worse, now his thoughts turned to how he wished his dad would have at least lived long enough so he could have gotten to know him. Those thoughts cruised right on into thinking about his grandpa, the only father he'd ever known. He'd died just a few short years before Brad met Kathy.

There was Kathy's son (Brad's adopted son) and they had their first child together, then a few years later, his son had been born. If only grandpa would have lived another ten years he would have been able to see Brad's kids. He really regretted that grandpa never got to see them. If he would have lived as long as grandma had, he would have even been able to meet three of Brad's grand kids too.

Brad's tears were flowing heavily, then a thought crossed his mind. How do I know that this is the first time she cheated on me, what if my kids aren't really mine?

Then he realized how much his daughter resembled him and his other daughter with Natalie. Did they both sleep with the same guy...? That looked like him? It was possible, but the chances were astronomical. His youngest son looked just like his dad and Brad didn't have any brothers, or any male relatives on his dad's side that lived anywhere remotely close. He didn't think he had to worry about that.

His tears had pretty much subsided, the thoughts about the paternity of his children had taken his mind away from his sad thoughts of his father and grandfather. He looked down and started to read once again...

********

My mind was swirling in turmoil and confusion, I told him that no, I was sorry that I made him think that I was messing with Matt and that I was never going to leave him for Matt, he was just my friend and I like fu... Talking to him, that's all. GOD!! I almost said that I liked fucking Matt that was all, I had half of the word out before I realized it!!

~~~~~

I don't know if Brad heard my, 'almost slip of the tongue,' but he never said anything, and he hasn't said anything so far for the rest of today.

Saturday Sept 10, 1988. Off / Off.

Yesterday was a fucked up day, I think Brad is suspicious of me and Matt and now he's mad at me. Along in the evening , Brad was outside in the garage working on his boat and I was out front with the kids when Matt came down to visit. He asked me if I'd talked to Brad yet about leaving with him. I told him no, that I was still trying to decide what I wanted to do.

Brad must have gone into the house for something. I know he saw me talking to Matt and the way he kept touching me while we talked, he even tried to kiss me a couple of times. I told him to stop, that the neighbors would see. He said he didn't care. We were out there for about an hour, I don't know how long Brad watched us, but he saw enough.

All I can think about when I'm around Matt, is that giant cock of his. I hope that wasn't obvious to Brad. Brad didn't come into the house until after dark, I didn't have any idea that he had seen me talking to Matt. I was in the kitchen fixing a snack for the kids and waiting on the two older ones to finish their baths, so I could give Andy a bath. Brad came in and asked me if he'd heard Matt and Cindy's kid's out front. I told him Yeah. Then he asked me if Matt was out there with them.

~~~~~

I fucked up and told him no, and I think he could see how uncomfortable I was, plus I looked away when he asked me. He said,

"Matt wasn't out there at all, huh?"

And he was getting mad, I could tell. I think he started to say bullshit, but I cut him off and said that Matt just came down here to get the kids and he was only out there for a few seconds.

Then he asked me what all Matt had to say, he seen him out there talking to me. GOD!! I started fidgeting around, I couldn't help it. I stuttered a little, when I told him that he just wondered about taking the kids to the park next week, that was all. That's when I knew Brad had watched us for a while, he said that it looked to him like Matt was trying to kiss me and he didn't think he wanted him around me anymore!! Then he told me that I sure as hell wasn't going to the park with him anymore!!

I don't need any man telling me what I can or can't do, or who I can or can't be friends with. I told him that it was nothing, just friendly flirting. Cindy did it with him, and I thought she had the hots for him, maybe he should stay away from her.

Brad said that there was a difference, he didn't care if he was around her or not, if I didn't want him near her, he'd stay away. But, I wanted to keep on running around with Matt, whether he cared or not. He was not going to have a man openly pursuing his wife, right in front of his children.

I told him that it wasn't like that!! Brad growled at me, he said that he saw the way Matt was looking at me out front, and the way I was looking back at him.

~~~~~

The way that we were touching each other as we talked and that he was out there longer than just a few seconds too, he had watched us for a good twenty minutes.

I don't know if I made a mistake or not, but I clammed up and never said another word the rest of the evening. When we went to bed, Brad tried to initiate sex, but I told him that I didn't feel like it.

Brad said that I told him the night before, that he only had one more night to work and we could be together, and I told him that that was before he decided to fuck me in the bathroom the night before too, wasn't it? He should have thought about it then!! Brad left me alone after that and just rolled over and went to sleep.

The rest of that day and the next two (Sept, 11, 12), Kathy was conflicted. She loved Brad with all of her heart, loved making love with him, she knew that there were a lot of women that didn't know what it was like to have a sex life as satisfying as hers was with Brad.

But, Matt was like a drug, his cock, tho she had never measured it, had to be at least eleven inches, and a couple of inches thick. It filled her up completely, she loved how it felt in her pussy, how it tasted in her mouth. She especially loved the way it stretched and filled her ass. She needed it, craved it, wanted it and thought about it constantly.

But, she was still really confused and didn't know what to do. Brad had still tried, unsuccessfully to make love to Kathy on the next two nights.

Then, he read some very troubling entries:

~~~~~

Tuesday Sept 13, 1988. 1-Days / 2-back tonight.

Kathy hadn't had sex with Brad the night before, his last night off for the week either, just like Matt had asked. She had finally came to a conclusion in her mind too. She was going to go away with Matt, it was going to turn out that way anyway. Because, even if she told Matt that she didn't want to go with him, he was going to tell Brad and he would then know all about their sexual affair in a few days, and he would most certainly leave her.

Cindy would find out, dump Matt, then he would pursue her. Kathy knew that she wouldn't be able to resist him, unless she found another giant cock to fuck, and that was highly unlikely...

What am I going to do about my children... And Matt's? I can't just uproot them from their homes and school the way it was done to me. Matt's right, maybe Brad and Cindy would make a good couple, I know the children would all be taken care of.

NO!! OH GOD, NO!! I can't let anyone have my Brad!!

But, I can't think about that, I know what I have to do. Now I know why my mother was so against blow jobs. I sucked Matt's cock, swallowed all of his cum and now I'm addicted to him.

Just like my first marriage, I made my bed, and now I have to lie in it. I'm a whore, a slut, I don't deserve Brad and the children. And they don't deserve to have someone like me for a wife and mother. I have to tell Brad and the kids I'm leaving with Matt. They will understand, it will be in their best interests.

********

"She was actually going to leave with him, I knew something was up. Why didn't I investigate more back then, why was I soo fucking blind!! Was she losing her mind?" Brad said.

He could tell by her rambling on the last couple of pages that her mind was jumbled, her thinking was not rational, it didn't make sense. Why would someone have destroyed the life of the man that she loved (or claimed to love), the life of her friend and the lives of six children, all over one mans big cock?

Her thinking had gone off on a trolley somewhere, any sane person would have rationalized better than she did right then. Brad could tell that Kathy had to have been off in left field somewhere. Was it because she was missing her father? Had Brad seen this happening right in front of him and not did anything because he was afraid of saying the wrong things? Afraid of bringing up his own old emotions of missing important people that were no longer in his life.

Had he gone looking for her journal, to see if he could figure out what was wrong, but he couldn't find one that was current? Was missing her father why she started that affair to begin with? Was she trying to run from her pain?

He thought back as best he could, to try and remember Kathy acting like this. He just couldn't, he remembered the good times, but not this. He thought again, that his subconscious must have blocked out the bad memories.

"Get That shit out of your head dumb ass, she's just a lying, cheating cunt and she fucked you over, so deal with it and quit making excuses for her cheating ass!!" Brad said to himself.

He looked back down at the book to see what was next...

********

Wednesday Sept 14, 1988. 2-Nights / 3-back tonight.

After Brad went to work last night, I was waiting on Matt by the door. But, I was dressed and had the lights on, I wasn't really sure what was going to happen. We needed to talk first. When Matt came to the door, I let him in. He asked me what was the matter, weren't we going to make love last night? I told him that we needed to talk.

He asked if I had told Brad that I was his now? I told him that I hadn't yet and I didn't know if I could. He said that he guessed that he'd have to tell Brad, wouldn't he and asked to make sure I hadn't changed my mind. He sounded a little worried. I told him I didn't know if I could leave him, that I did love him.

He cut me off and said that he knew that I couldn't live without him, or this, and he dropped his pants. His cock was just hanging there, and I told him not to make me choose, he knew I couldn't go without his beautiful cock, I begged him, please.

I dropped to my knees, and took it into my mouth. I can't resist him!! Then, he said that we should take our clothes off. I took my mouth off of him and we both stripped naked. I took his hand, and led him through the door, back outside into the night air again.

But instead of turning left, towards the back yard, I turned right, towards the front and the street. I walked him past the front of my house, out onto the sidewalk. We were only about twenty feet away from where we stood a few days ago and had talked, and Brad had spotted us. I started to walk over to that spot, but thought better of it. I didn't want either of my sons to look out of the same window that Brad watched me and Matt talking the other day.