All Comments on 'Only Mom and I Know Ch. 01'

by thestoryspinner

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
GOOD START

PLEASE CONTINUE

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Sweet

Excellent... I liked it a lot

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
who the adult here,i have no pity for her

stupid and vain woman fight old age,but what consequences.son thanks she a whoreslut for a mom.you write this shit ,what happen when hubby and mom visit the son on campus all kind of crap can happen.is she protected or is he got stds or aids.dumb son drunk and no curt a womanizer.need get son in aa and mom in mental health.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Could Have Been Great

Monica should have teased the shit out of his friend and then gone home with her son... and she should have left her heels on!

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Very erotic and natural

Continue with Mom getting knocked up by your friend and then after the baby is born a girl, perhaps you can fuck your half-sister and knock her up, too, when she reaches puberty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
what?

id prefer that the son gets it on with the mom..why is it that people think its hot for some guys friends to get it on with their mothers? i say ditch the friend...

sherlock40sherlock40over 18 years ago
So, why was this in incest?

Just basic cheating wife crap. It seems like only him and his Mom know what a whore she is now. And he slept through it.

Paul McBridePaul McBrideover 18 years ago
Yeah, I agree

Good start, but I assume it's going somewhere that justifies its being in Incest?

HHubbyHHubbyover 18 years ago
where's the incest/taboo?

ok so what makes this incest or taboo? it would be taboo if the son watched or incest if he joined in. So far it's just a cheating wife & thats a bit boring.

HHubbyHHubbyover 18 years ago
where's the incest/taboo?

ok so what makes this incest or taboo? it would be taboo if the son watched or incest if he joined in. So far it's just a cheating wife & thats a bit boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Erotica???

This sucked!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
ummm.... ok

And this qualifies as incest because....?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Has potential...

Has potential...More chapters please.

Future chapters could have mom getting into trouble by showing-off for Matt and his friends/co-workers/classmates/bosses/teachers in some sexy new outfits, convinced to enter a risky bikini contest at a local college bar, teasing Matt wiht her hot body to the point of them both losing control, meeting Matt's black jock roommate, etc.

She needs to be careful about her birth control with all these studs around.....hope she remembers next time :-)

Perhaps Matt's younger sister can visit later....

P.S. I agree that the girls should leave the heels on!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
i liked this

very hot, leave the heels on, get the son involved, and get all of his friends around for a gangbang. agree with the part about setting her up to dress in some slutty clothes to bang more young guys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
The wrong person got laid

This so far is not incest.

Two Questions:

1.Who did the mother buy the sexy clothing for?

2.Why did she test the bed,if not to enjoy her son?

The mother could have stopped the friend at any time;she was using the visit with son to cheat on husband.The reluctance was pure put on,based on the last few sentences of story.Incest this is not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
the son was so dumb i puked

she did everything for the son and he gets drunk and not look after her.why still hanging with curt,who fuck him over with apartment.dumb young man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I wish ass w/o a name would get drunk and

walk into traffic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Pathetic

This is supposed to be a Mom and Son story. After describing how hot the Mother dresses, and how attracted the son is, the story then does a U turn into a very ordinary boring sex between two strangers episode. What's the matter? Was the thought of completing an incest story too much for you?

welderwonderwelderwonderalmost 13 years ago
Hot Hot Story

You need to continue this erotic story. Mom is too hot to stop how!!! Good job on your first story you have a sense of erotocism

sexydad50sexydad50almost 13 years ago
Hot

Very, very hot! More would be great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Incest is Nasty, okay?

I don't understand the people who are dissapointed that there was no incest. Let me point something out to you guys who are obsessed with incest and are the cancer of this site: you all have moms. Then why in the fuck do you have a mom son fetish? Do you actually think about fucking your mom? There's something taboo about the mom cheating with a son's friend, and I understand that much, but wanting the son to fuck the mom is just so fucked up....

Really good story, btw.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 10 years ago

Despite the misspellings, I thought it was fairly good. I would have liked for mom and son to have gotten together though, that seemed the more logical route. The friend seems like an unnecessary addition. I only hope they don't go threeway, but what are the chances?

johnstang2johnstang2almost 10 years ago
Yet another excellent story which starts at ch 1 and say continued

yet the next chapter will never be written. I hate when good stories fall thru the cracks never being completed especially if they happen to be wonderful like this one.

cubbies4vrscubbies4vrsalmost 9 years ago
Nice work

Waiting on the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
grammar....proof read..

Not a bad story but the English errors are distracting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Someone continue this story

Can someone please continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Someone please continue this story

Hopefully the friend finds out that she is the mother of his friend which makes her even more desirable.He continues the affair and fucks her in her home.Someone needs to continue this

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please

Someone please continue this story.

TrangSocTrangSocover 4 years ago
I hate you

For not finishing this. Shame.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous