All Comments on 'Only Myself to Blame'

by thelastenglishking

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
OdiouserOdiouserover 2 years ago

Vonderbar! The few glitches at the word level did not detract from a very readable story, altho it makes one wish you would have taken the time to proof it a couple more times. I'm sure you've seen them if you took the occasion to read it again post-publication. For such a short story I think you did a wonderful job of creating lovable characters and one hopes we will see more of these two. With all those stay-over occasions they have, one could look forward to a, perhaps, years-long love affair which need, in no wise, upset their spouses' sensibilities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So, the guy is just an asshole, willing to cheat on his wife with her own mother? It's one thing for her to fantasize about him, or even watch them having sex, but for him to use that against her for his own selfish reasons? He's a shit.

Even her own thoughts read like a man's by the way. If you're going to write from a female POV, have her thoughts sound plausible. No mother describes her daughter's 'gash' as she does.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The propriety with which you write seems somewhat misplaced in this genre. The illicit situation adds significantly to the tryst.

Double satisfaction portrays repetition shall follow.

A touch overuse of whilst and a few typos detract somewhat, though non-sufficient to demean a Five - 5 - rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Learn the language of your people

For an English king you have much to learn from your subjects--sire!!

Lee2012Lee2012over 2 years ago

A tad abundant on the adjectives and adverbs and lacking words in the down and dirty descriptive ones. Plot and direction are great, just use the adage of less is best

HornyHub54HornyHub54over 2 years ago

One of the best stories I’ve read. Well done. Great writing and details to set the scene. Good pace. As they fucked the first time, I was secretly hoping she would get the chance to be fucked doggy style like her daughter. I wasn’t disappointed.

Very hot scene. I’m sure many son in laws have fantasies about taking their mother in law, as I’m sure many of them see their so in laws and dream of getting what their daughters get.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77almost 2 years ago

Delightful, of course. I read it with a stiff upper lip. No, wait, it wasn’t my upper lip that was stiff...

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydogover 1 year ago

Like the story but some of the descriptive words are a little much for this type of writing. Kinda lessened the eroticism for me. Like you are practicing the English language for your novel

InosolanInosolan11 months ago

Too clinical - not hot enough

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Loved it - I gave it 5 stars! I just read five of your stories in a row. Each one had a completely different writing and language style - very impressive and well done. The mother-in-law's very proper and somewhat antiquated English prose was in humorous contrast to her slutty wanton incestuous sex drive! I loved it, very entertaining... and hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous