Only On Vacation

Story Info
What happens on vacation, stays on vacation.
3.9k words
4.18
42.8k
21
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimers: This story is pure fiction. It only resides in the deepest recesses of my mind. Even though the names of the main characters are familiar to my readers, this story about my wife and I never happened! This is more like a what if...

In now our 51st year of marriage, and with our time reading stories, on this site, there are a certain group of stories that catch our attention. Mine more than my wife, Deb.

These stories take place in the Caribbean, involving white women, sometimes older women, getting involved with local, black men. Having been in some portion of the Caribbean on five different cruises, over the years, we've never been tempted to duplicate those urges. At least my wife has never been approached, like the women of most of those stories have.

Yes, we both have interacted with several men on each of the islands we've stopped at, but we've never stayed longer than six or seven hours, doing some sort of excursion.

After reading a group of stories, here, and conversing with the author of one group, via email, we convinced each other to try telling a what if, story.

So, here goes.

In early 2011, we started thinking of something special for my 65th birthday, coming up in early October. Also, my wife's birthday is only six days after mine, and our anniversary our, 41st, was just four days before my birthday. We could have all three celebrations on one great vacation.

All we had to do is find a location. The couple of series we read took place in either Jamaica or Barbados. The one very interesting island we've visited is St. Maarten. The most interesting political entity anywhere in the world.

Split right down the middle, one half belongs to France, and the other half to The Netherlands. No border crossing, no customs to pass through, just a small sign telling the visitors when you've left one side and entered the other.

In the Spring, we started our planning. We found flights to and from Seattle, found really nice accommodations, and planned an extended vacation.

We talked at length about what we wanted to do, aside from our primary aim of relaxing and celebrating our three big days. Not once did we discuss anything about any sexcapades.

Soon enough, our vacation was here. Off to Sea-Tac airport, and the long flights to St. Maarten. With a stop in Atlanta, we were off to our final destination.

By the time we finally reached our hotel, we were exhausted, and after a quick snack, we fell into our bed, and tried to relax. Yes, we were excited, but at our ages, tired overtook our excitement.

The next morning, we woke to a phone call asking what we wanted for breakfast. When it arrived at our room, it was served by a very proper looking waiter. A young man, very polite, serving us our breakfast. Introducing himself as our attendant for our stay, Edward. He told us anything we wanted, just ask him.

He was on the thin, but muscular side, maybe 6' tall, looked like he never shaved, even though he told us he just turned 20 years of age. Oh, yes, his skin was as black as coal.

Just as he was getting ready to leave, the other person assigned to us, knocked on our door. Simone came in, looking like a schoolgirl, but told us she was, in fact, 21 years of age. Fairly tall, on the thin side, too, with small, firm looking breasts, also with very dark, beautiful skin.

As they left together, they let us both know they would serve us virtually anything we requested.

Deb looked me in the eyes and silently nodded at the now closed door, and we both started to plan our what ifs.

We spent our first day exploring our entire hotel. Each and every bar, restaurant and every other amenity. We saw signs telling us what our 'all inclusive' meant. Food, liquor, and, much to our surprise, couples massages.

After scoping out the entire resort, we had a magnificent dinner, topped off with an island dancing floor show. It really got our blood pumping with the very scantily clad dancers. The men in just a loin cloth, of sorts, and the girls in similar loin cloths and nothing else. Three absolutely gorgeous women, with their perfectly shaped breasts on display.

We noticed both Edward and Simone in the dance troupe, and they both noticed us looking at them, closely.

Walking back to our room, Edward stopped us and asked if we wanted a couples massage, anytime the following day.

We glanced at each other, while Edward told us they only danced every third day, making them both available the next two days. Before we gave him our answer, Simone joined him, still topless allow us both to admire her perfect B cups, topped by small, very dark nipples.

Nodding to each other, we set an 11:00 appointment, wondering a bunch of what ifs.

After our typically delicious breakfast, we got a phone call, telling us where to go for our couples massage. We were also told to allow one full hour for our first treatment, as they called it.

Wearing our bathing suits with a bathrobe, off we went.

Entering the cabana, we were met by a very distinguished looking gentleman, who directed us to the next room.

Seeing two, side by side, massage tables, looking more like soft beds, we took off our robes, and our bathing suits. Getting on each table, and placing a towel over our backsides, we rang the bell, telling our masseuses we were ready.

In they walked, Edward in just some sort of loin cloth that allowed Deb to see his very large, soft cock moving back and forth as he walked.

Simone wore just a very skimpy cloth that barely covered her nearly bare pussy. With her skin being so dark, her very black hair barely shone.

Walking to each of us, with Simone lightly touching my legs, as she moved to my feet. Taking a warm bottle of oil, she poured a bit on each leg and slowly moved up and down both legs, one at a time.

I could hear Deb humming, coming close to moaning.

I turned to see Edward removing the towel, and massaging up each leg. From her heels all they way to her butt cheeks. I saw each hand move her legs apart and moving both hands to her inner thighs. I could tell from her reaction, that a finger, or two touched her treasure spot, causing the moans I heard.

Just watching my wife of 41 years having another man's finger, or fingers touching her pussy, got me a bit hotter. Just as my breathing picked up, I felt her soft hand rubbing my back door. Moving a bit farther, I felt an oiled finger enter my backside. As she moved her finger in a bit farther, I lifted up off the table, allowing her other hand to start rubbing my cock.

I turned my head just in time to see Edward's head between Deb's legs, with his tongue moving up and down her butt crack. With her moving onto her knees, he moved onto his back, with his head right under her very aroused pussy. I could see his tongue moving in and out, eliciting even more moans. I looked down to see his loin cloth pushed aside by his now very large, fully erect manhood now being touched by Deb's hands.

Moving around, she took his cock in her hands and slowly put it in her mouth. Sliding his foreskin farther down and started licking all around the massive head.

With Simone adding a second finger, while stroking my throbbing manhood, I knew neither Deb, nor I would last very long.

I could tell by my wife's moaning, all the while taking about half of Edward's 10 inches in her mouth, she was very close.

I was very curious to see what she was going to do when Edward came. I was well aware that she doesn't swallow! Just as the moment of truth arrived, they rolled onto one side allowing my wife the opportunity to push his cum right back onto his shining huge manhood.

At nearly the same time, Simone rolled me onto my side, taking my ready to burst cock into her mouth, and swallowing every drop of my cum.

As our two attendants finished, they moved off our tables, embraced each other, and moved to the small bathroom to get cleanup supplies.

With huge grins, they stood next to each of us, carefully washing our sex areas. While Simone was washing my cock, I softly started to stroke her pussy, pushing one finger inside. My God she was wet. She leaned over, taking my full six inches down her throat, saying, very quietly, "let us leave something for tomorrow."

Edward was doing his cleanup on my wife, when he leaned right next to her ear, and whispered, "get ready for the full treatment, tomorrow, madame."

They left, almost as quietly as they had arrived, leaving us to rinse off in the shower, dress, and head back to our room.

Once inside, we crashed on the couch, in each other's arms.

"Jay, can you believe what we just did?"

"Not really, but you heard them say that tomorrow's treatment will be even better?"

"We'd best be plenty rested, if today was any indication."

"Do you think you can take that huge snake of his?"

"I'm not positive. Did you notice just about half his cock more than filled my mouth?"

Having a nice quiet dinner, we stayed to see who the dancers would be, tonight.

The announcer told the audience this was a special night, with the real stars of this hotel. He introduced Antoine, and out strode this magnificent creature. Now, I'm not into men, but Antoine was special. Maybe a bit over 6'2", or so, wearing a loin cloth that didn't cover his still soft prick. You could hear several female guests gasp at the sight of his manhood, limp. He must have been 8 or 9 inches, soft.

Then, his partner is introduced. Annabeth, nearly 6' tall, herself, with nothing on but a smile. Both of them black as night. Annabeth with very firm, large B's or small C's riding high on her chest.

With soft tropical music playing they moved around the stage like two dark felines, stalking each other. As Antoine slowly moved around the edges of the stage, several brave women reached out, touching his huge, growing sex. One elderly lady took his cock in one hand, moved his foreskin back and licked the entire head.

This not only brought a smile to his face, but caused his meat to grow.

At first, it didn't get longer, just thicker. My God, it looked as thick as a normal person's forearm.

With all the attention being paid to Antoine and his magnificent schvantz (cock), I turned my attention to Annabeth. She was right in front of me, looking right into my eyes.

I put one hand on her upper thigh and felt the heat radiating from her ebony body. As she pushed her hips out, my index finger found her smouldering cauldron of sex. My second finger found her very large clit, and softly stroked it.

Other men in the audience were stroking their own cocks, none of which came close to our star of the show.

By this time, Antoine's more than impressive manhood had hardened to just about a foot in length, plus a good six inches in girth. Even a few men were giving his manhood some attention.

As one, both our stars moved to the center of the stage, where a small love seat appeared. Antoine lifted Annabeth in his arms, and placed her on the love seat, with her knees on the seat and her body over the back of the furniture.

With her luscious ass in the air, he took his mammoth tool, and very slowly entered her sacred place. As he entered her, several of the women in the audience gasped, as if they were being penetrated.

Slowly, he started moving his hips in and out. About half of this giant cock disappeared inside her glistening pussy. There were many different moans coming from the audience. Several of the couples were actually fucking at their own tables.

With one swift movement, Antoine's huge love stick disappeared deep inside of his target, and his hips started thrusting even faster.

As our 'stars' continued their animalistic fucking there were more than a few couples already finishing their own couplings. Deb turned to me, with her sitting on my engorged cock and whisperer in my ear, "now I see why there are all these little towels on every table."

We both were so engrossed in our own outdoor fucking, we almost lost track of the main attraction. Almost. Just as we finished, and cleaned ourselves up, we turned our attention back to our stars.

Both of them were drenched in sweat, still pumping away on that love seat. After nearly a half hour, Antoine pulled out, took his gigantic tool in his hand, and with Annabeth's tiny hands, helping, they stroked his length and a minute, or two later, he literally erupted, all over her face, breasts and down to her tummy.

Over the years, watching porn, we've seen massive cum shots, but nothing like this. He must have spewed a dozen streams of thick, white cum, all over his gorgeous, black partner.

The audience sat, stunned, until one couple stood and started clapping. As a group, the rest of us, not still fucking at our own tables, stood and showed this couple our appreciation.

What happened, next can only be described as un fucking believable. Several women moved next to Antoine, and started licking his cock, clean. Several other women moved to Annabeth's cum covered body and started licking her clean, too.

I knew my Deb wouldn't partake, as that just wasn't her thing. We just sat at our table, cleaning ourselves up, and watched this show after the main event.

Back in our room, we just ran into the shower, really cleaned ourselves off, and relaxed in our living room.

Just looking at each other, Deb softly said, "can you believe what we just experienced?"

"Not really," I replied.

We just laid in each other's arms. After about 45 minutes, we got ourselves into bed, and quickly fell asleep.

Over our very nice breakfast, our phones got a reminder telling us our now two hour massage will begin at 11 AM, on the dot.

Walking over to our cabana, wearing just our robes, but carrying some clothing for afterward. Entering, we were greeted by a tray of fresh fruit, a choice of juices, and wine.

The door opened, with Edward and Simone walking in, both dressed in identical robes. Saying their hellos, to us, they turned to us, and walked up giving us each a warm hug, Edward hugging me, first, then Deb. With Deb, he leaned down, taking her face in his hands and kissing her, very tenderly. I could tell their tongues were doing battle.

Simone came up to me, putting her arms around my neck, rubbing her naked thighs against my crotch, burying her tongue against my tonsils.

Breaking away, Deb and I took off our robes, and climbed onto our more than comfortable tables.

With a minimum of preliminaries, I soon found my cock growing in Simone's mouth. Edward's face was buried between Deb's thighs. I could tell her first orgasm was already here. I also saw his cock in her hand, moving to her mouth. I saw about half enter her mouth, with his hips moving back and forth.

Simone climbed on top of me, taking me deep into her sopping wet cunt. Edward moved Deb to all fours, and moved behind her, rubbing his gigantic manhood up and down her lips. With a swift thrust, he was inside her. I could already tell another orgasm hit her like a ton of bricks.

The entire room not only smelled of sex, the noises were of pure raw sex. This was fucking, pure and simple. Deb was in a constant state of arousal, and I was already nearing my limit. I could feel my orgasm building in my loins, soon shooting stream after hot stream of cum into her more than welcoming cunt.

With Edward continuing his onslaught, adding a finger into her asshole, my wife just purred her approval to what was happening.

Simone climbed down from the table, softly cleaning me up. With one last primal scream, Edward shot his load deep into my wife's quivering pussy.

He climbed down, gave my wife a toe curling kiss, while gently mopping up the mess he left in her.

Laying on my back, and Deb on hers, we both had a soft cloth laid over our eyes. I soon felt soft hands massaging warm oil onto my legs. Not thinking right away, I soon realized I was feeling four hands. Two smaller hands, which I realized belonged to Simone, and two larger, stronger hands that were Edward's hands.

I just kept an open mind, letting these two have their way with me. The softer hands moved to my arms, tenderly rubbing the oil into my skin. With a small jolt, I felt the larger, male hands taking my balls in them, and slowly moving up and down my slowly reviving cock. This was definitely a first, and something I had never given any thought to.

With Simone kissing me, deeply, I felt a very warm mouth surrounding my cock head. Up and down my very aroused manhood, I just couldn't believe this fabulous blowjob was being done by a young man, nearly young enough to be my grandson.

I could hear my wife breathing extra hard, and realized she was peeking out from the towel covering her face. I didn't have a clue what was going through her mind, seeing me starting to lick a very wet pussy, while having my cock sucked by a very young, black man.

After a few minutes I felt a gush of warm female sex juices covering my mouth, while my cock was being treated to a fabulous sucking. A few more minutes of this, and I felt my balls ready to empty. Simone moved next to Edward, and together they took my offering, both taking a shot, or two, and both licking up and down my shaft.

WOW! A fabulous twosome, cleaning my manhood, while my wife watched, wide eyed.

I was exhausted.

The two attendants, then moved back to my wife. Edward softly kissed her on the mouth, while Simone leaned between her wide open thighs, and started licking up and down her very swollen lips.

With Simone licking her clit, she wetted one finger and inserted into her behind. All this time, Edward was kissing Deb, while she held his manhood in one of her hands.

Watching, in awe, my wife took this massive tool in her mouth, after sliding his foreskin down. To be honest, I was surprised she knew how to do this, only having played with my circumcised cock.

With Deb being eaten very thoroughly, and having a cock the size of a Hebrew National Salami in her mouth, I was actually getting aroused, again.

I slowly got off my table, walked behind Simone, lifting her just a bit, and slid my now erect cock into her simmering sex.

Here we were, a couple, just over 41 years of marriage, 65 and 64 years of age, with two 20 year olds, fucking and sucking our brains out.

And we still had the rest of a week to find any other quirky shit to get interested in.

Edward took his glistening cock out of Deb's mouth, moved me out from behind Simone, letting her lay right on top of my wife, and took me to the other table. He laid on his back, with his arms opened wide, with this 'come and get it' look on his face.

I rolled him on his side, laid down end to end, took his monster into my mouth, a definite first for me, and started to give him my very first blow job.

I knew what I liked, so that's what I started doing. While I started, he took my flaccid manhood, and started to reciprocate.

Within minutes, we were both rock hard, having our cocks in each others mouth.

Hearing my wife with another woman fucking each other, while I had 'giganto' in my mouth caused my cock to harden, yet again.

Just as Edward's manhood started twitching, I wondered what I should do with his offering. Just as he started cumming, I took his member out of my mouth and let him spray all over my chest.

If Deb wouldn't swallow, I wouldn't, either.

I couldn't believe how loud Deb was with Simone now having nearly her entire, small hand in her pussy. We had seen fisting on film, but this absolutely blew my mind. All four of her fingers thrusting in and out of my wife's wide open sex.

I literally could not move. Deb was the same. There are some who might say that an afternoon of fucking and sucking like this is for the young. We both say, imfatically, that's a crock of horseshit.

If us old timers can get it on with youngsters like these two magnificent young specimens, then bully for us.

12