Only On Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the remainder of our vacation, we actually did some of the tourist things we had planned.

The next day after our sexual hijinks, we found it a bit difficult walking in an upright position. We found muscles that were so sore, we didn't realize we still had those muscles.

Yes, two days later, we had regular massages. OK, they did come with a great fucking, at the end. Sort of mundane, with Edward and my wife, and Simone and me.

During the week, we did a little switching. Simone and Deb. Edward and me. I absolutely refused to let that monster penetrate my asshole. I did suck him to conclusion, and yes I swallowed. Yuck!

By the end of our ten, glorious days, we needed a vacation to recover from our vacation.

Even though both of our 'attendants' tried to refuse us, we did leave them a very nice tip. And, yes, our reviews of our stay were glowing, to say the least, with just a minimum of information about massages. Let the readers of that review make up their own minds.

As we were checking out, the head concierge handed us a manila envelope, that said "open upon returning home"

We slipped it into our carry on and headed to the airport.

We had just cleared the runway. when I fell sound asleep. With Deb's head on my shoulder, she was asleep about two minutes, later.

Arriving at our home, we just tossed our luggage onto our spare room and fell onto bed.

The next day, as we were unpacking, Deb takes out that envelope, opens it up and with a mile wide grin, shows me a DVD case saying, "We hope you enjoy this reminder of your vacation."

Yes, every exploit we took part in, in that cabana was videotaped, and edited down to a nearly four hour video.

Did we enjoy this vacation? Fucking right we did.

Will we ever do anything like that again? More than likely not!

So there you have it, you readers who have chosen to read my stories. As I said, this story is pure fiction.

Isn't it? he said with a sly grin.


12