All Comments on 'Only One Bed, Again!'

by Kumquatqueen

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
RootlinRabRootlinRabover 1 year ago

Nice to get a story with Scottish connections for a change. I enjoyed reading it. Hopefully there will be more. 5!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you - perhaps a trope - but well done, nevertheless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good premise.

Good buildup.

But sex is too much talk and not enough down-and-dirty details of what was being done.

And the dialog was just unbelievable.

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Disappointed they didn't end up being a couple

ecorcheecorcheover 1 year ago

I'm happy to report this story reminded me more of seeing Billy Idol in concert than shagging my sister. LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would have liked for them to continue. A little closer in age also would have been nice.

All said though, very descriptive - very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am pretty sure I would have fucked her too!!!! Great story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the sexy chest hair on Chris' manly chest!

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

Okay, so when I read:

"On the other hand, Scots insultswere epic."

My immediate thoughts were, "Aye, Lass! That they are!"

I gave you a 5/5 in spite of the fact that Chris and Cathy basically had a one night stand. I hated that they didn't feel a need for each other again as time rolled on. Very sad and disappointing. 😞

YemenjaYemenjaover 1 year ago

I gave you a 5/5, but I wish they would’ve stayed together. That part made me sad.

KumquatqueenKumquatqueenover 1 year agoAuthor

@ScottishTexan - They need each other, just not sexually at the point Cathy is narrating from. I felt my ending fit better with the realistic tone of the story.

Feel free to imagine what might happen at some point in the future when one of them needs significant comfort, if you like.

usaretusaretover 1 year ago

Good prose, even with the Scottish thrown in. Liked it.

_robin_robinover 1 year ago

Aww, lovely. The contrast between the dreich and the grime and the wet boots .. and the lovely hot shower and the bed! I relate to that. The sex was good too, I love that they kept up the Scottish insults - and the sibling endearments. Thank you, I love your writing.

Elaine_MatureElaine_Matureover 1 year ago

I feel warm and cozy just reading this!

5thRing5thRingover 1 year ago

Please feel free to delete this, but I found an error.

"Lying right alongside each other, on the same mattress, faces alongside, feeling [eat] other's irresistible warmth..."

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I hate that it ended completly. And I air fry there had been more dead for on the foreplay, but wonderfully written!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Sensational. Loved it. Loved the Scottish tone and the overall storytelling. It felt more like a tale of Scotland than a Literotica tale. The story felt key, the sex almost coincidental.

The ending felt sad, but that made it more realistic for me: nothing lasts forever. But it's good to have traveled to unexpected places along the way.

Thanks so much for sharing.

texlootexloo7 months ago

You are a wonderful storyteller.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKumquatqueen@Kumquatqueen
Once upon a time, I was born. I've lived. I've fucked. I've played. Sex and BDSM are my hobbies. I looked for realistic stories I like - it's a problem being British and thus repulsed by the word 'panties' - and eventually figured I'd polish up some stories I've written over t...