Only One Bed, Again!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling his cock land on my pussy, him still rock-hard, aroused me more and more.

"Chris? I need you, love. Your wee sister needs you."

"Thank fuck. I need you too, little sister."

"Do it."

My brother Chris slid his fat cock into my soaked slippery pussy. He filled it.

"Oh, man! You're so hot, Kit-Kat. Like I'm burning, only so good..."

Perhaps we would both end up burning in hell? Perhaps it would be this good? I was long past caring.

"God, yes! Your cock! So hot, inside me! So big!"

"I'm your... big... brother," he panted, thrusting his great cock into me, sharing his body heat, both of us moving against each other as one, under the white snowy duvet.

So perfect. Perfect pleasure, from fucking my brother.

Fucking hell.

He lifted my legs so they rested on his shoulders. It meant his cock sank even deeper inside me.

"Fuck, yes! Yes!"

"Dirty little sister, screaming how much she likes her brother's big cock?" Chris was pleased, and knowing.

"Yes! God, yes! Please, don't stop..."

I begged and whimpered at him, as my ecstasy washed over me. The supreme pleasure had an added mental factor, that extreme naughtiness, of who I'd just fucked. My older brother, who I'd known my entire life. The ultimate connection.

"Yeah, baby. Baby sister," Chris breathed, spent, as he collapsed on top of me.

"Mm." Some time later, I was awake again. "We did it."

"Mm-hm. Do you think we'll ever do it again?" Chris asked.

I considered. "Not after this weekend, no."

"I think you're right. What happens in -- where the fuck are we? -- stays in Glen Fuck-are-we. What?It must be a Gaelic placename..."

He was still gazing at me.

"Once more, for luck?" I suggested.

We tried that doggy-style, normally my favourite, but it didn't feel right. I was doing this to feel closer to Chris, not just to get penetrated. I stopped him, and climbed on top of him, instead.

"I've got you, big brother."

"Good." He folded his hands behind his head, as smug as ever. "Nowhere else I'd rather be. Impaling my gorgeous little sister, you doing all the work. I'll just lie here and admire your breasts bouncing up and down. God, they're fantastic tits..."

I felt their heaviness as they moved, my nipples all hot and aroused. "Yeah. You make my tits tingle. And my pussy..." I thrusted down as much as I could, feeling the whole length of my brother's cock slide against my pussy wall.

His face tipped back as he began to groan.

I had to fall forward, to let him fuck me as hard as we both needed.

"That was fucking fantastic."

"Wasn't it just," I agreed with him. "What a talented brother I have!"

"Definitely. It's easy, though, when you're shagging a beautiful, skilled, amazing little sister."

"Oh, you and your silver tongue!"

"Yeah, that's part of the talent." He stuck his tongue out and undulated it, erotically.

"Come here, you daft wee beastie," I told him.

I lay upon his shoulder, his arm round me, feeling as safe and cared for as I ever had. It was like Chris had taken on the mantle of parenting me, boosting me up, in a way they'd never really done. The sex was just a medium for showing that care. I ran a finger up and down the line of hair from his navel to his groin.

"We'd better get some sleep, lovely Kit-Kat."

"Night-night, big buddy," I told him as I kissed him.

*

Rarely had I slept ten hours straight, but my alarm said it was so. I enjoyed wriggling up to Chris's solid warmth, but more because he was there, than because he was naked.

"Morning, Cath. Do you want the shower first?"

"In a bit. Ah, this is a nice room! I wish I could afford weekends away, like this."

"Reminds me. Seeing as you had to pay uni fees and I didn't, can I pay some of your loan off?"

"Are you serious?"

"Or just give you ten grand, whichever. It probably doesn't cover what I got off the parents what you didn't, but that's what I've got."

"Oh, Christopher!"

"Oi, don't get all sentimental!" I wondered what he'd call what we'd been doing for hours. "I'm not just saying it for a shag, either. I don't do sex workers, thank you."

"Good. God. Chris, I'm stunned! You've actuallygot that kind of money?"

"Rumours of my debts are greatly exaggerated. And my unemployment." He nearly spat, in disgust.

"What? So when Dad or Mum fret about you not having a job, they're plain wrong?"

Chris sighed. "They really don't understand contracting. It's what I did that specialist degree for, but it wasn't a subject or place they'd heard of, didn't count. Self employment, they just about understand, but working my arse off for six months, then two months off? Doesn't compute."

It sounded more like 'Disnae', thanks to the Scots we'd been surrounded with for the weekend.

"I'm... speechless." When I regained speech, "Are you sure? You don't need it?"

"Not particularly. You do. You wanted to get those professional qualifications, didn't you? Besides," he grinned at me, just like when he'd been eighteen and driven up, having passed his driving test which none of us had known he was taking, "I've got to look after my sweet little sister, right? Big brothers need to look after kid sisters, when parents are too crap to do it, right?"

"I'm not going to argue, big brother."

"One more time for luck?"

"For old times' sake? Don't eventhink about fucking singing." Auld Lang Syne was a dirge even without Chris butchering the tune.

"Wouldn't dream of it."

I insisted he come on top of me, missionary style, just so I could keep kissing him and make sure of it.

We knew it was the last time. Both of us were tender and gentle, wanting to savour every moment, before going out in the cold again.

Sweet, comfortable, loving sex. With my brother.

Even if he did keep murmuring a Skid Row song over breakfast.

"I know, a thing or two, about a sweet little sister. Her mom would kill her, if she knew what she do. Sweet little sister..."

In a way, it was reassuring. Chris was still very much my exasperating big brother.

*

We didn't have sex again. We'd scratched the itch; the curiosity was gone. We did remain very close, though, and didn't complain if circumstances ever made us share rooms in future.

Obviously, we didn't feel the need to cover up when going to the bathroom! We liked looking, sure, but big hugs were enough physical closeness for us.

Chris's self-confidence came back and he'd had some good relationships. Might even be married, soon. Same for me, actually. Two more happy data points for those psychologists.

Five years later, I didn't really ever think about having had sex with Chris. Not until a girls' night party, with my friends.

We played 'I've Never'.

A friend of a friend giggled. "I've got one, but I don't want people to be too shocked, if I say."

"We're unshockable," Sonya cried.

"OK, then. I've shagged my cousin..."

"What!" The women around me shrieked. "Oh, my god! That's sick, man!"

"I mean, it's not like we grew up like close or anything," the poor lass back-pedalled. "He was eighteen, I was twenty, we'd only met twice..."

"Over-age. Legal," I commented. "Oh come on, guys! That's not even incest! Cousins are legal to marry, even!"

"No! No way! That can't be," Jennifer exclaimed.

"You're American," someone told her. "They say cousinsis incest. Something about discouraging royalty, I reckon. Fair game, here."

"It's still weird," Sonya muttered.

"I'm not saying it's not weird! Just, that it's not totally perverted or sick," I insisted. I had to make myself sound casual. "Well. That depends. What does he look like?"

Poor girl was crimson. "I don't have any photos, but he's well fit. Crying shame, really, but even if it's legal, there's no way I'd want to deal with all that reaction... Heis single, though, and a real sweetheart, so if any of you are interested in a muscley guy called Dean, truck driver from Norwich..."

"Norwich! Normal for Norfolk, eh?" Norfolk's one of those places where people are accused of having rather overlapping family trees.

"OK! Jeez, sorry I told you..."

"Don't worry," Sonya said. "It's not like you fucked your brother, or something. And I'd say that even if your brother was hot! Which he isn't..."

"Ugh! Thatwould be sick!"

"God, yeah. Even if he looked like Cathy's brother, that would bedisgusting, man."

"For Cathy, anyway! Hey, Cathy! Did you say Chris was single again?"

"No, he's got someone." Even if he hadn't, I couldn't have let him get together with anyone who might ever guess our secret.

Some secrets needed to be taken to the grave. Like how good my brother felt inside me. So wrong, but so, so good...

*

If you enjoyed this, please vote! Also please look at some of my other stories, though note they cover a wide range of topics, so do check the categories and the tags, if there's things you don't want to see.

The bothy is similar to the outside view of Lairig Leacach Bothy, Lochaber. Chris and Cathy's hike is probably somewhere in the Cairngorms.