Only One Piece of Clothing Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's a long story," said Deepa, "But I need your help."

Kavya stepped out of her house and closed the door.

"Mother is asleep, I was asleep too," she said, "And I wanted to tell you that I took your laundry delivery. It is inside my house."

"Great, but right now I need my key, I left it in the reception lobby," said Deepa.

"You what?" said Kavya.

Deepa told her whole incident quickly as she kept on looking around for any sign of other people. Kavya asked her wait in the stairs and assured her that she would come back soon.

After about 10 minutes, Kavya came back with the key and Deepa's tattered panties. Deepa had many questions to ask her, but she decided to get into her house first.

"I had removed my SIM card from my phone because my boyfriend was annoying me. I blocked his number, but he has some kind of app or software which can dial numbers without getting blocked," she said as she dropped the torn panties on the floor, "My mother doesn't believe in the quality of goods from online shopping, so I had to go out with her to buy some groceries. On our way back, the guard asked me if I could deliver the clothes to you. He knew I lived on the same floor. Once I got upstairs, I decided to keep it with myself because of the seven day, one piece of clothing challenge. I lied to my mother that I would give it to you tomorrow. We ate early and slept. My mother and I are a sound sleeper, but I did hear the doorbell and a knock I guess."

Deepa then explained that Rima was coming back to her room the next morning and that's why she took the risk of going downstairs naked to get back her clothes.

"But I think you can be comfortably nude in front of her," said Kavya.

"No way," said Deepa.

"Give it a try. Call me when she arrives, I will explain it to her," said Kavya.

She picked up the hand towel which was lying on the floor.

"Looks wet, did you cum on it?" Kavya asked and sniffed the towel.

Deepa nodded shyly.

"I think I will take it then. Will give a new hand towel tomorrow," she said.

Deepa then took out the cake from the fridge. Kavya smeared the cake on Deepa's face and Deepa smeared it on Kavya's. Deepa then began to lick off the crumbs from the neck, cheeks, nose and lips of Kavya. She smeared a piece of a cake on her left nipple and Kavya proceeded to lick it off from her nipple and then began to suck it for sometime, while she fingered Kavya's pussy.

"Let's not make the kitchen dirty," said Deepa.

"I think I have to go now," said Kavya. Deepa got angry.

"Kavya, why is your mother here?" asked Deepa.

"She thinks that I might act crazy while I am alone. I refused to go my parent's house. So, she came to my house, after learning that Anvita had left," said Kavya.

"And you said you had a boyfriend?" asked Deepa.

"Not a serious one. Only a sex partner. Friends with benefits. But he wants it to be serious. I don't. He has been calling me to ask me if he could move in to my flat after Anvita left," said Kavya, "But he got mad when I told him my mother is coming."

"But you're like 25, why does your mother have to come?" asked Deepa.

"23. It's a long story," said Kavya, "Come on, drop me to my flat."

"Like this?" waving her hand to show her naked body, with patches of cream still abover her pussy.

"You went full commando downstairs and you are afraid to walk around naked in the dim-lit hallway?" said Kavya as held her hand and led her out of the house. She picked the panties and the hand towel and Deepa didn't hesitate to step out of the house.

After five steps outside Kavya's door they kissed one last time for the day.

"I will hang the next piece of clothing on your doorknob tomorrow morning. What cloth do you wanna wear?" asked Kavya.

"Hmm...my T-shirt, anything from my collection is fine," said Deepa.

"So, I will pick up the shortest shirt from your wardrobe, so that you can't hide that sweet pussy of yours," said Kavya pointing to Deepa's pussy, "Good night Deepa. I don't think your dreams can get any wilder than what you experienced today."

Kavya got inside her house and shut the door. Deepa wanted her to spend the night with her. Then she realised she had been standing naked and uncovered in the hallway. She covered herself with her hands, with only the ass exposed. Fortunately her door was not locked and she got inside.

"How am I gonna explain Rima?" thought Deepa as she slept covering her nude body with the old mattress, "I don't have a single piece of clothing!"

12