Only the Beginning Ch. 01

Story Info
Detailing our first encounter and how we met.
1.4k words
3.57
2.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This was written to be read out loud, so please excuse the odd sentence structure etc.

We've been chatting for a while now -- well, more than just chatting I think its fair to say. It started out innocently enough, we met through work friends on a night out about 3 months ago and I was immediately interested, but it took a little while before I knew you were interested too.

I had attended a work event for some anniversary or something, I don't even remember now, but one of the girls in the accounts department had convinced me to kick on afterwards -- which I normally try to avoid, since work functions are still work - but she was cute, I'd had a couple of drinks and I hadn't been out much since my divorce. I'm glad I did, because that's when I first met you.

One of the PAs had mentioned in her group chat about how we were going to this new trendy bar and so some of her friends who were already out on the town decided to join up. The bar was pretty much a standard bar, but it was serving some trendy new food which had become all the rage (something to do with cheese I think) and had rooftop seating area full of fairy lights which made for good pictures, so it was getting quite popular with the fashionable crowd.

I was sitting at a picnic table on the rooftop, drinking my scotch and watching all the camera flashes going off around me while pretty young things made faces and struck poses. That's about when you came up the stairs and stepped into view.

I noticed you before we were formally introduced, the way you looked around confidently and seemed completely at ease made you stand out from the rest of the mob. It was like watching a sleek cat walking through a room of bounding kittens -- and you looked amazing.

I was surprised but pleased to see that you were part of the friend group joining us. All the introductions were made and you and the others all found spots between people at the two tables we pushed together. We didn't talk all that much, there was a lot of catching up between friends and loud drunken stories, and I wasn't keen to try and shout what were sure to sound like cheesy lines over the top of all that -- plus I was a little out of practice when it came to getting to know strangers - so I spoke with the people around me mostly and was content just to be a part of a happy, relaxed group.

It was getting late and I'd had enough to drink so I started making my excuses and saying goodbye to my workmates - even the cute accounts girl who was sitting in the lap of her ex-boyfriend from another department (which was a big story on Monday morning apparently). I wasn't upset at all, I didn't even really have any strong desire to hit on her, I only came along because, well, who doesn't like having attractive people pay attention to them?

I made it over to the stairs when you placed your hand on my shoulder "Sorry -- Hi, I'm leaving now as well and they told me you're walking past the station? Would you mind if I walk with you?"

"Sure, no worries at all."

We chatted as we walked, it wasn't far but it was nice. You told me about where you work and how you knew my colleague from a previous job and that you didn't usually run with that crowd but they're nice enough and you just wanted to get out for an evening. I wasn't even thinking of asking for your number or anything else, since we'd not talked much and I had no idea if you were single, let alone interested. So I walked you to the station made sure you were right to get home and wished you a good night.

It was Monday evening when I got a DM from you. A lot of things suddenly clicked into place -- I'd been questioned not very subtly all day by the girls who lead the night out -- was I still single, why did leave at the same time as you, did anything happen, was I interested in you etc. At the time it felt suspiciously like a fact-finding mission, but I couldn't figure out who's benefit it was for -- I briefly though of each work friend and tried to make it fit, but none of it did. I hadn't actually considered it was for you -- until I saw your message...

Knowing you were actively asking about me gave me all the confidence I needed to reply and see where it might go. Over the next few weeks we went from messages every other day, to every day, to all day -- but due to not living particularly close to each other, and having life in general get in the way, we hadn't managed to meet again in person.

I was in no rush, since I was just enjoying how it was going, and we'd already started getting more personal. It began with the usual personal history and interests and after a bit of fumbling on both sides, we realized that we're both at the 'not embarrassed about wanting what we want' stage of our lives. I remember it was a Saturday night and I was messaging with you while watching something on tv and I asked something like 'are you ok? You seem a little distracted tonight' and after a good 5 minutes typing and deleting and typing you replied

'Nothings wrong -- well, except, I'm just feeling really horny tonight...'

And that's how it started.

We sent dirty messages back and forth, getting more comfortable and more explicit all night. I admit, I had been stroking myself most of the night, on and off, while reading your messages about what really turned you on and what you wanted to have done to you.

It was late, around 1am, when you admitted you had fantasized about me following you home the night we met. How you had a shower and got into bed and couldn't help but think back to how you'd noticed my hands looked strong and imagined them grabbing tight onto your body. Thinking about my stubble on your skin and my voice close to your ear sending shivers through you. You told me about how you grabbed at yourself roughly and used your favourite toy on your hungry, wet pussy -- pinching your nipples hard and imagining it was me biting them to finally send you over the edge.

Reading about how turned on you were after we'd just met, was almost enough to get me off - thinking about you touching yourself and wondering about what I would have done if I had been there -- what you looked like naked, how lust would look on your pretty face, how slick your pussy was, your taste...

I was picturing you laying on your back, in bed - naked, hair messy, and writhing on your toy - while I stood above you looking down - watching you get yourself off while thinking of me. You were working one breast, rolling your nipple and gasping, while the other hand was plunging your toy inside you -- You were getting close, your gasps turning into a more sustained groan -- then you looked up, into my eyes, right at the moment your orgasm hit. Your body twitched and shook, the hand on your toy stopped as your muscled tensed and you rocked, open mouthed, like lightning was shooting through your body from your pussy to your pinched nipples, gasping and cumming hard.

This was when I hit my peak, sitting on my couch in the dark with my eyes closed, but seeing your flushed, open mouthed O face looking up at me as I shot what felt like the biggest fucking load I've cum in years. I pumped my cock again and again, feeling my balls tight and my cock pulsing in my hand with each hot spurt - my mind blank thinking of nothing else but how incredible it felt. I made quite a mess of myself, and an unlucky cushion, but at that moment I didn't care.

After that night of 'getting to know each other' we progressed to phoning each other too, and eventually organized to meet - but that's another story.