Only Time Would Tell

Story Info
A young woman's infatuation continues.
7.4k words
4.08
5.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Verhaalen
Verhaalen
226 Followers

ONLY TIME WOULD TELL

A sequel to - 'She Wanted Him To Be The One'

They had agreed to first meet at a bistro not far from his apartment and the university campus where Bernat worked, the bar and eaterie well-known to Daniella from previous trips to the city, although at the time she had not been seduced into being with him, and then in his bed, during one night when a thunderous downpour had lasted for hours. It was then that she knew that she had been found as never before.

Ever since that time, she had been unable to keep him out of her mind, and now she was nervy from excitement at the prospect of seeing him again after a month's separation. Discretion had overwhelmed her and she had decided to ask a friend along who had moved from Mallorca to Barcelona to pursue her career in internet marketing.

Emilia had agreed that she could stay in her apartment and they would 'make a time of it', Emilia had laughed so persuasively, when they had chatted on their iPhones and exchanged pictures of who was in their lives.

"He looks hot and confident," her friend had opined.

Emilia had always been the flightier one, but that had not prevented their friendship from continuing through their late school years and then afterwards, when they both found work. That Emilia had truly left home offered enough confirmation of her independent spirit.

"Bernat's both of those and so much more," she had answered. "I have to travel over to see him again...and you of course."

"You're full of surprises," Emilia had teased when she had been told how smitten Dani had become with the man in the pictures that Dani had sent her. "May I say that I like the look of him too?"

She clings to his arm, unashamedly glad to be in his company again, chattering about her life since they were last together.

"I know that you're glad to be here, but don't hold onto me like that," he smiles and is relieved when she simply threads an arm through his as they walk through the throng of local people and tourists. The evening is warm and the bars and restaurants will again have a busy time of it.

Dani is demonstrative and energetic; she shows greater confidence after their times together over that family weekend a month ago. The virgin girl is now a prowler and intent on resuming her affair with him over the days that she is in Barcelona and whenever his work schedules at the university allow. His duties at the university take up a great deal of his time and he wishes it was otherwise, now that Dani's done what she said she would and travelled over from Mallorca, her home, to visit him and catch up with a friend who moved to the city in pursuit of her career.

"Emilia understands, does she, that you'll be with her later?" he asks.

"Yes, and I also told her that she might get the chance to meet you, 'my uncle'."

"Should you have done that?"

"Perhaps not, but I can't keep it a secret from her that you're someone special to me."

"You keep no secrets from each other, you mean?"

"Yes, just that. Do we have to talk about it?"

Bernat smiled as he gazed at her and heard Dani's petulant tone. "No, I'm glad that you're here."

"Show me, later," she provoked, playing up to his confident ways and a streak of vanity. "That you should have wanted me to be the one to show you," he had said at the end of their first night in his bed as a thunderstorm raged outside. Members of the family had slept nearby, in rooms along the corridor, but none had sought to check up on her.

But, whereas some might think that he was a man to have his pick of women, there existed between them, now, a closer bond than ever before, and that becoming lovers over life-changing days had disconcerted him for its intensity and uninhibited pleasure.

Over the days when their affair had burst into life, he had loved away her inexperience and he had done so whenever the opportunity arose, most of all during the small hours of the night and she had taken the few steps necessary, over a shared balcony, and to his room.

During those days and nights, he had chosen to overlook her comparative youth, that of a twenty-two-year-old woman with her obsessive need to be with him, and that their family bond did not restrain. And now, but a month or so later she would see the look upon her of a man with an insatiable desire to know of her again.

She clung to his arm as they walked through the crowds on La Rambla, he looking so smart in his navy suit and open-necked white shirt; the suave and clever man that she ached to know of again, the moments spent in that pavement café where they had been reunited sharpening her huger for him.

"Bernat?" she said, in a tone of voice that he was only too familiar with and that she used to ask him for a favour, especially to pay her special attention.

"Yes, Dani, it's not far now."

"Good, because there's something," she paused, "something I'd like you to do as soon as we get there."

"What's that...you'd like me to do what?" he asked with a teasing smile and with a knowing look cast her way.

"Do me," she answered, simply, as she turned to grip his arm as they stood on the steps that led up to the front door of the apartment block where, on the top floor, she knew that he lived in a penthouse apartment with views over the city's rooftops.

"Emilia knows how it's been between us, I suppose?"

Her grip on his arm tightened for a moment.

"I've not said it, in so many words, but I showed her some pictures of when you were with us all back home...pictures of us on the beach, then together dancing in that beach club...also that family dinner on the last night."

"I remember, darling girl. How I remember that night and also the night of the storm."

"Yes, the night you loved me that first time. That was so special that I'll never forget it and what you did for me."

The lift doors closed as she said it and she leaned in to kiss him, waited until Bernat looked down into her upturned face and he could not keep from meeting that kiss.

"Emilia's interested in you too...kept from telling me that she has the hots for you too. It started, probably, when I kept on talking about you...about us being together and how we were in some of the photos."

"I wish you'd keep all of that to yourself," he muttered and broke free of her hold on him as the lift doors opened. Bernat strode purposefully to the front door of his apartment, the keys already in his hand, and undeterred by Dani's claims on him.

She held onto his arm and was pulled into the apartment, the door slamming shut behind them.

"That's easy for you to say when we have both seen a handsome and sexy man..."

"Dani...Dani," he sighed, even as he did not keep her from pushing his jacket off his shoulders and she then put her arms around his neck. Shamelessly, she rose on tip toes to kiss him. The warm touch of her lips, the press of her tongue to them coaxing him to share in deepening, open-mouthed, kisses. "Darling Dani...we have to keep a hold on this, on what is happening between us. You know that don't you?"

"Perhaps, but not yet...not until this."

Dani kissed him as if she was starving, and the taste of his lips was the first meal she had had in days. Bernat's hands had lowered until he was caressing her hips and stroking her skin under her wrap-around top.

He pulled back from their kiss.

"Dani, we...we share in loving moments but don't get to believing we can carry on...carry on as others would."

"It's sex between us now, and nothing more?" she snapped. Dani then kissed him softly and whispered. "Please, don't spoil it when I've only just got here, and I've seen you again. I'm not ready for a future without being with you like this."

He kissed her back, wrapping his arms around Dani's waist and holding her tight to his body as they explored each other's mouths. Dani began to grind against him and she shuddered as she felt his erection press against her tummy.

"You want this too, don't you?" she asks before he silences her with his kisses, his hands trailing over her body, one on her back and the other over the firm roundness of her breasts, shaped by the clingy camisole top that she chose to wear with a pair of stressed jeans. She had chosen them as a means to melt into the crowds on the city's streets but the way that Bernat is dressed has wrecked that illusion of anonymity.

He feels her groan through his kisses, so familiar from their last time together. He knows that their affair cannot be brought to an end so easily. The ways that she responds to his caresses and kisses arouse him too.

In the cool silence of the hallway, he slowly undresses her. He says not a word and takes his time in offering kisses and caresses to her body, finally moving away and gazing at her as she stands before him naked, except for her panties. Despite everything that they have already shared, as lovers, he is dismayed to see the innocence in her expectant look upon him.

"Now me," he smiles, unembarrassed to strip off his shirt, her hands on his skin then her lips as Dani rediscovers the strength in his chest, the covering of hair, and the strength in his arms. She presses her lips to his skin and breathes in his heat. She does not interrupt him as he tugs loose his belt and pushes his suit trousers to the floor.

She gasps on seeing how his erect penis deforms his briefs. There rises in her a familiar feeling, one of lust that the sight of him arouses in her, along with the desiring ache in her pussy, the flush of moisture, and the swell of her labia as she opens. He will not have to plague her for long with his fingers and tongue, however much she loved the ways that he began in his loving of her the last time.

"Have you missed me and what we did before?" she asks on a moan of rediscovered pleasure, twisting in his embrace to meet his kisses as he pulls her against him, her back against his chest as his hands offer sliding caresses to her breasts and tummy, his touches returning until he reclaims each nipple between his fingers.

"I've missed your warmth, Dani...missed this," he replies, his lips pressed to her throat as he again trails caresses down over her breasts and tummy before his fingers glide over the cotton of her panties and he presses against her slit. Young she may be, but her body offers him renewed delight. He pushes his hand under the waistband of her panties, his fingers soon sliding over her moist and parted lips. "You don't leave much for me to do..."

"I've thought of nothing else while I travelled to be here with you."

He takes it as an invitation to slide his hands over her tummy, to tug away her panties and to brush the fingers of one hand over her mound, to press over Dani's slicked heat before his middle finger brushes past her labia and begins to glide smoothly up and down between them. It softly probes and glides, pressing against her clitoris.

She moans.

"Take me...take me to bed! You can feel how ready I am for you, darling Bernat! Take me like you did the last time, please!"

"In a moment, my eager one...in a moment."

They French kiss, long and deep, as he finger fucks her and she feels the cramps in her pussy as an orgasm wells up inside her. Sensing that she is getting there, he moves his fingers in and out a little faster and her vagina spasms, clenches on his fingers as she begins to climb the walls in her pleasure.

"Bed...take me to bed!"

Bernat relents and does as she asks of him. He holds her tight and waits for Dani to calm down and catch her breath. With arms around each other's waist, they walk slowly down the long hallway and to his bedroom.

As he delights in Dani's hands claiming his erect flesh, and as he fondles and kisses her pendulous breasts, his thoughts drift to another young woman. Gone from her was the look of innocence that he still sees in Dani's eyes.

Dani had been correct in saying that prolonged moments of foreplay would not be necessary.

As he bore his weight on outstretched arms and Dani guided his cock into her pussy, past its slicked outer lips, he felt how wet and ready she was for him. He dipped his hips and moved into her, slowly drew back, and then pushed in, Dani reaching out to grasp his neck as she felt him possess her. She threw back her head and moaned as he began to take her in the quickening and deepening strokes. Her pussy's walls tightened around the girth of his penis and she gasped in response to the sensations that he aroused with each stroke, in response to the sway of his body as he plumbed and stretched her.

"I've...it feels as if I've thought of nothing and no one else but this...and of you!" she cried out, clinging to him as if she feared that her lover would slip out of her body and she would be left feeling empty. "Go n...go on...my lover!"

Bernat felt and heard her reluctance to ever let him go as she took him so deep in her slender, full-breasted, body, Dani's energy soon ebbing away as they fucked. He varied his movements, and shifted his positions, as she lay underneath him so that the sensitive dome of his penis brushed harder against the walls of her pussy. He would slow down and not be seduced into rushing to succumb to an orgasm and he lost control of what was happening.

He loved her selfishly; he loved doing it with her; he wanted to take her as Dani had asked it of him. Their last times had been frenetic; she wanted to be fucked hard, as before, but he wanted to build up to it slowly and not succumb to the raging ache in his groin and the pressure in his penis that were a sign of his impending climax.

"You're ..., you're loving this and having fun ..., aren't you?" she panted, as he picked up the pace again and used short strokes as he dipped his hips and pushed until he could go no further.

"Yes, darling Dani...you're learning...keep gripping me as you do!" he called out to her as he heard Dani take deep breaths of effort.

She writhed underneath him and clung to his neck as his movements quickened. "Oh, Bernat....that...that feels so good! You want me!"

He brushed back her hair and leaned in to kiss her, bearing his weight on his elbows as Dani caressed his body with the soft flesh of her thighs. It was time to give her the hard, deep fucking she had asked for.

"I want you...need to do it this way," he breathed hotly on her lips, and, without any further warning, he began to thrust hard and rapidly into her, lifting Dani against him as she pushed his arms under her back and they embraced like two wrestlers mauling for superiority.

"You'll break me!" she screeched, then pressed her lips to his throat. She clamped her legs around his waist and locked them as she felt his possession of her arousing a swirl of sensations in her body, the ache in her thighs impossible to bear for much longer.

"Go on...be selfish...I don't care! Just take me!" she yelled and writhed underneath him, pushing her hips up from the bed and deepening his penetration of her.

"Is this...is this the way you wanted it?"

"Yes! You know it is!"

Bernat felt that her pussy was so wet, and his cock so hard, that with each out stroke, it was coming almost out of her before he drove it back in, finding the mark and provoking squeals of pleasure that he knew were those of a young woman learning how it could be between two lovers. He maintained a steady rhythm, easing out then thrusting back in, relentlessly pounding her pussy, giving it no quarter.

"I'm loving what we have, Dani...and being together like this...it's something I won't forget!"

"Yes! Go on...that feels so good...what you're doing!" Her squeals of delight gave way to a long and drawn-out moan. "Oh fuck...fuck! I'm going to...going to come! I can't hold it!"

"Oh, you darling girl, this feels so good!"

He had kept on with his hard and deep thrusting, oblivious to her hands clamping his buttocks. Then, she arched her back, and three spasms went through her body, and twice, she made a gasping noise in her throat, then with the third spasm, she made a noise that was almost a scream.

"Fill me...fill me with your love!"

"Oh Jeez...oh Dani!" he groaned on sharp intakes of breath as the feelings of pleasure exploded in him, coursed through his penis from the base to the tip and he erupted in spurts of release in her warm, exquisitely young and tight pussy. He kept driving his penis into her with every spurt of release as one spasm of pleasure followed upon another. Being with her again, and Dani's responses to his claims upon her body had taken away what remained of his control over his thoughts and actions.

He relaxed but his penis remained hard and erect as he continued to move in his continuing claims within her and that Dani's caresses encouraged.

Finally, with his penis flaccid and Dani's claims slowly easing, he moved from her and lay down, Dani's sigh of regret that he was no longer in her body soon heard. He watched as Dani touched herself, brushed fingers through the matted hair that covered her slit, the lips swollen.

"Here, you'd better clean yourself," he suggested reaching across her to grab the box of tissues that he had placed on the bedside table for moments like this. He offered but a moment's touch to her and felt his cum beginning to ooze out of her body, her vaginal lips swollen and a glistening pink. "You're learning with every time we're together."

Dani trailed slow caresses over his body but resisted the urge to touch him, to reclaim that wonderful length of flaccid flesh.

"It's how you make me feel when we are together and how you are with me, I guess," she answered him truthfully as if that was the best reply that she could give him. "Sometimes, you've just got to trust your instincts."

Bernat laughed. "You have those instincts all right."

Dani moved to lie on him and looked down into his smiling face as he offered caresses to her enervated skin. She then pressed her mouth to his lips and kissed Bernat slowly.

"Who could possibly know," she told him as she gazed down into his eyes, "that the best sex I'd ever have would be with my uncle."

"So far, darling Dani...so far."

It seemed that the two young women had settled on a plan.

In the late afternoon, when he had finished his work at the university, Bernat received a short text message declaring that both Dani and Emilia would be calling in to see him. The text ended with the words, 'Along with ourselves, we'll bring some nibbles and a bottle of wine for us all to feast on!' D

'Bring it all on!' he had replied.

Now, he wondered what he had gotten himself into as he saw the two young women together. Dani had sprung this surprise on him without giving any hint of what must have been a plan she had agreed upon with Emilia.

Compared to her friend's wondering look upon him, Dani's was the face of an innocent whom he beguiled. He was a man she looked upon as a lover and not someone to have shared pleasurable moments with and for each of them to then move on.

Emilia had a knowing smile and cast a look upon him of unblinking eyes that was captivating, flirty, and suggestive of what was on her mind. Were he to succumb to them it would only reaffirm, in Dani's mind, what others said of him; that he was a lothario and shamelessly bedded women for his pleasure, and that he did so selfishly.

Dani had denied that she had once thought of him in this way, on the prompting of her mother, his sister, so why was she bringing a friend along?

"I meet you at last," Emilia said wonderingly, on a flashing smile, and looking away at Dani as she flicked away stray strands of her silken hair. "I agree with you, with what you've told me."

As Emilia turned to him once more he thought that he had met the look of a passionate and suggestive young woman, a look that would not have needed the words that he had deployed on Dani the first time and when he had taken her to his bed.

Verhaalen
Verhaalen
226 Followers