Only Time Would Tell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Verhaalen
Verhaalen
227 Followers

How was he to let Dani know that they would have ragingly pleasurable moments together, even dissolute ones if Emilia was to become involved, but that there was no future in them living out their fantasies in these ways for too long?

"Why do you keep watching me?" Emilia asked, provoked into doing so as the three of them sat on Bernat's roof terrace in the last light of the day.

She was seen flicking away the tumble of her hair as she did so. Its dark auburn shades had strands of her natural hair colour, black, and it all lent her a particular attractiveness and complemented the light tan of her face. She looked across at Dani.

"Did you put him up to this?"

"We talked about it last night when I got back to your place, remember," Dani replied and with a soft, knowing, laugh.

She, like the others, sipped on the chilled white wine that had been poured out. Bernat was seated opposite them on the rattan settees that lined two sides of the roof terrace, the canvas covers a pale cream. A candle sputtered and flickered in a large, fluted glass, holder.

"After your good time with Bernat, you mean?" Emilia said, provocatively, and merely to engage Bernat's deeper attention but on them both, now. She twisted in her seat to look directly at him "She got me wondering if you wanted me also, that you want to fuck me, now that we're together and we can say what we think and feel?"

Bernat shrugged. "Do me a favour and leave out the foul language. It doesn't sound good from a beautiful young woman like you."

"But you'd like to take me to bed even if Dani's here with us?"

He hears how Emilia's voice has become quieter and huskier, the confidence in the young woman something to delight in. He senses that she's become aroused by the idea and perhaps it's a departure from what she usually says to a man to wind up his interest in her. Dani too has changed, but she is not so provocatively outspoken.

Yes, he's given her the eye and has spoken a few words to compliment her; on how Emilia's made up and has dressed for an evening with him and Dani. That he wants to 'fuck her', as she has put it so indelicately, is only too true.

"I've seen the way you look at me, Bernat, even when Dani's around," she whispers again, only this time she's moved from her seat and settles beside him.

"It's easy to do..." She moves her head as he reaches out to caress her throat with his fingertips before they teasingly sweep down over her breasts, shaped so enticingly by the ribbed cotton top she's chosen to wear under a suede jacket. It had been draped over her shoulders, but he pushed it away so that he could delight in what she would bring to his sight and touch when she was naked in his arms. Bernat gazes across at Dani. "You can watch us, or...or join in. That will be another first for you."

The bench seats have been arranged along two sides of the roof terrace, and the glazed screens fitted to the tops offer light, during the day, but in the darkening evening and with only a candle fluttering in the evening breeze, no one can see them from the windows of the blocks across the square.

Provoked by his touches and the look of Bernat's eyes upon her, Emilia tugs away her cotton sweater as he strips off his shirt to reveal his broad chest with its light down of hair that trails down over his stomach. Brazenly, she tugs on his belt and feels his hands unbuckle his chinos before she slips a hand onto him.

"Aiee, que fuerte!" she groans as his thick, and long, penis springs free. She needs no coaxing, though Bernat tugs on her hair and he's soon buried in her mouth. She pipes him and strokes his length with an agile-fingered hand as he unhooks her bra. It is soon tugged away.

"Now you can see me. Now I see and feel how you want me." Emilia looks across at Dani. "Is it okay?"

She doesn't wait for a reply but gets up and rushes away, the others following her. They stop in the echoing hallway and undress, pushing each other's hands away as they all seek to claim each other as they stand naked, soon falling into an embrace, Bernat kissing them each in turn as the women fight to claim the object of all their attention and desires.

Dani rises on tiptoes and kisses him. "I live and learn so much with you!"

"But first I need to take Emilia....share all that she wants from me," he kisses back. He sees her nod in agreement before he stumbles away. He has broken out of Dani's embrace as Emilia reclaims him.

"I'm ready...I'm already open for you!" she cries out and leaps up into his arms, coaxed into wrapping her legs around his waist as Bernat carries her to the edge of his wide bed. There's more than enough room for the three of them.

Dani read his mind. She knows where the condoms are stored, in the bedside cabinet, and she tugs the pack open and tears at the packet. Bernat shivers. Dani's hand pushes between them and she grips his penis, then slices the rubber down over it. Bernat leans away from Emilia and he kisses Dani's trembling lips.

"It's going to be okay. What we have...what we've done is special to me, darling girl."

Emilia gasps as his hands grip her buttocks and in a long sinuous movement she is lowered onto him, he enters her moist warmth and slowly impales Emilia on his penis. He begins to take her in long strokes and coaxes her to rise and fall on him, Emilia gasping for air.

"So deep...so deep! You'll find me too soon if you go on like this!"

The two young women gasp as Bernat pulls out of Emilia and she's thrown back on the bed, his hands sliding over her parted thighs before he plants his mouth onto her gaping slit, her pussy's lips swollen and lustrous pink. She squirms and pushes up from the bed, Bernat following, his fingers playing like drumsticks on her wet flesh before they caress and slip into her in circling and probing movements.

"No, not your fingers. Come back in me! I've wanted you to fuck me from the moment I met you!"

Dani is seen to nod dumbly in agreement as he looks at her.

"Just this one time," she tells him, her lips trembling. "I wouldn't share you with anyone else."

He kneels between Emilia's legs and feels her run her hands over his thighs until she grabs his trembling cock, wrapping a hand around it and she begins to tug and stroke, She settles into a beguiling rhythm, a mix of quick and slow strokes, each one purposeful and demanding.

"Go on, you know how it goes!"

He glories in the flattened mounds of her breasts and leans over her to offer alternating sucks on her proud nipples; he tugs and lets them go.

"Enough of that!" she calls out. "I want you in me again, all of you!"

"I'll decide on that!"

He continues to delight in her breasts, somewhat larger than Dani's and that young woman is blessed with them. Emilia gasps sharply in response to his actions and feels the possessive grip of his open mouth on one breast, then the other, his tongue offering swirling caresses to her hard nipples.

Emilia drags on his hair and guides him lower, wanting him to trail kisses once more over her legs; to place kisses on her thighs before burying his face to her pussy, taking his time to poke his tongue into her than to move and touch her clit.

"Aiee...mi amante!" she screeches, arching her back as she pushes her pussy hard against his face. "Yes...yes...fuck me with your tongue!"

Dani, kneeling over her friend gets no attention, but she caresses Bernat's arms and shoulders. Her claims do not distract him.

Bernat keeps up his oral assault on her yet he decides to run his hands up Emilia's thighs, across her tummy and hips until he reaches her breasts. He again massages those magnificent mounds, rolling her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers. Emilia moans loudly as he does this in time with the oral assault on her pussy.

When his fingers take the place of his tongue she suddenly clamps her thighs to his head and shudders in a body-wracking orgasm, bucking her hips to meet the raging assault on her sex.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck." Emilia moans over and over as she shakes in her pleasure. "More of that but put it in me! Fuck me I said!"

He has heard the same from Dani ever since they discovered carnal delights a month ago; acts that were lustfully repeated last night. Dani, he senses, is simply watching them now and Emilia is quite a different prospect that he will pursue to the very end.

"Yes, oh yes, bring it to me!" Emilia calls out, shamelessly, when she feels him reach down and tap the swollen tip of his penis against her pussy's lips.

"I want this and you as much as you do," he says calmly as he leans in to kiss her, his penis parting her pussy's glistening lips and the bulbous tip slowly slides into her body, Emilia's hands clamping his shoulders and her legs soon wrapped around his twisting and dipping hips.

"Come on, fuck me!"

"You are eager...and beautiful...good at what you're already doing for me," he groans as she wrenches on his driving prick, his penetration complete and her hands now gripping his buttocks to maintain their movements and demands of each other.

His weight and movements crush her into the bed and Emilia groans, offering flailing caresses to his back and hips. She fails to prevent him from taking control of her.

Emilia stares up, into his face, as Bernat leans over her and she feels the fearsome grip of his hands on her breasts, the searing rushes of pleasure that his mouth and lips provoke as they claim them, his movements within her becoming demanding and increasingly urgent.

"I know, it's good for me too!" she cries out, "but I want to fuck with you!"

"Then show me!" He rolls them over, reaches out a hand, and feels Dani grip it. "Kneel by my head and I'll please you too."

"Yes, try it!" Emilia gasps in encouragement, scarcely taking in what Dani chooses to do.

Bernat's so deep inside her and she begins to rock and tug on him, to slam down onto his hips as he coaxes her movements. She holds his hands and leans back, feeling his penis stretch her pussy's walls as it reaches deep inside her.

She's so wet. She feels so aroused, and yet his length and girth make her feel that she's still so tight.

"Faster, and do it harder," Emilia demands after a couple of minutes of his slow yet deep strokes, his attention also devoted to Dani's pussy as she settles on his face and he tongues her.

But Emilia's claims on him persuade her to move away and watch, her hands sliding caresses over his chest or she leans forward to kiss him. Bernat's mouth claims her pendulous breasts as they brush over his face and she feels his panted breaths, what he does to them, and what she is witnessing tipping her over the edge. Dani shudders as her body is wracked by the rushes of an orgasm.

Dani hears Bernat groan. She sees his eyelids flutter as he is overwhelmed by waves of pleasure. She watches, spellbound, as the entire length of his wonderful penis is taken deep inside the body of her demanding friend; to then be pulled out until just the head is left inside Emilia's cunt and she is then pulled down on him, her breasts jerking from the force of his penetrating rhythm.

"Aiee! I'm close so don't stop!" Emilia calls out, panting, as Bernat continues to fuck her hard, making it feel that they are bouncing over the wide bed. She sees the hazy outline of Dani and reaches out to her. "Does he do it for you too?"

Even if Deani answers her, Emilia fails to hear it.

She whimpers in disappointment as Bernat rolls them over and there's a moment's break in his fucking of her. He then resumes to pound against her, to plumb and stretch her, over and over, with each lustful thrust. She babbles words of encouragement and demands that make him continue, to not stop and delay their climaxes.

"Don't stop, I'm close, please don't stop!" Emilia begs as Bernat persists in his frenzied taking of her. She clings to his neck, her arms wrapped around it or she trails a hand down over his spine, then pricks the base, her actions making him thrust deeper until their hips crash against the others. "I'm...I'm coming!"

He sees Emilia's face soften out of sublime pleasure, her eyes closing and mouth open in a silent moan of ecstasy before she arches her back and yells out his name; calling out words of encouragement and obscenities. He feels her pussy start to pulsate around his cock as an orgasm hits her.

Dani slides down beside them and he leans across to kiss her.

"I'm there too, at last!" he gasps against Emilia's lips, then buries his face in the crook of her neck, breathing in her musky perfume, and feels the press of her breasts against his slicked skin. He bursts, searing rushes of pleasure wracking his body and his ejaculations painful.

Emilia laughs as she tugs on his hair and makes him look into her eyes.

"It's as well you put on a condom! You'd have found me, perhaps, even if I am on the pill."

Just to be sure, Bernat reaches down and between them and feels the rolled end of the rubber. It's a wonder it hasn't split, given the intensity of their rut.

"Dani saw to that, made sure that I put one on." Bernat eases from her, slowly, and slips off the bed. "I'll clean up and then get us all another drink."

He felt Dani's restraining touch to his arm, then the sliding caress of her hand to his back as he stepped away from the bed and intent on getting rid of the condom and its contents. That Emilia, how she's made him fill it. He grips his now flaccid length with one hand, to make sure he doesn't leak onto the floor, as his other arm goes around Dani's waist.

"Will you do it with me like that...what I saw you doing with Emilia?" she asked, before rising to kiss him and brush her breasts against him. "I saw how you let go with her."

Bernat knew and felt it too.

It had been ragingly different and uninhibited with the young woman looking their way, and as Dani clung to him. He was captivated by the sight of her, how Emilia was sitting on the bed and was seen to be clutching her knees as she gazed at them. He could only take delight in the sight of her, how Emilia's pussy's lips glistened as she exposed herself to his sight. That beguiling and inviting smile was again to be seen on her lips.

"It is different, with her, darling," he said, considerately, and against Dani's parted lips before he kissed her. "You know what I mean, don't you?"

Bernat saw the young women lying on his bed and he took a moment to gaze at them, a tray of drinks in his hands. Dani lay on her front and was in deep conversation with Emilia who lay on the wide pillows that had been arranged along the headboard until the three of them had begun to play.

"He's getting strong again, Dani...just as you hoped that he would."

"Shush, be quiet!" Dani laughed, but she turned over to face him just as Emilia continued to do, brushing and swirling her hands over her tummy and then cupping her breasts. Their sexes were exposed and he met their provocative gazes upon him, Emilia licking her lips in a suggestive slick of her tongue before she pouted a kiss.

Was there nothing that young woman would not do, he thought, as he stepped soundlessly over to Dani's side of the bed? He held out a glass of wine to her and was not distracted by the gentle caress of her hand that suggested what she was after. The innocent of weeks ago behaved like quite another young woman from the one that he had taken to his bed for the first time.

"Something to refresh you both," he said with a broad smile. Another glass was held out and Dani passed it to Emilia, who did not hesitate to put its cool surface to her breasts, pressing it against her nipples to see what would happen. "I'll lie between you, shall I?"

"Do that but see to Dani."

Dani needed no encouragement. What she had seen being played out between Emilia and Bernat, provoked the unbearable ache in her of wanting him once more.

Glass in hand, she straddled his legs, took a sip of her cold wine, and leaned forward to kiss the head of his penis, swirling her cool tongue around it before she took the tip into her mouth, lingering for only a moment as Bernat pushed down on her head.

"I know what to do for you, but right now, I just want it inside me." She moved up and mounted him, Bernat raising his hips off the bed and claiming her. He felt how ready she was for him, so moist and open, Dani's pussy accepting him as she sank onto him and began to slowly rock back and forth, squeezing her muscles on him, gulping at her wine as she did so. "Now, I want you to just lie there and let me do the work. Don't hold back, just let yourself come. I want to do this for you as you taught me."

"I'll just watch, shall I?" Emilia laughed softly, leaning over him and kissing his parted lips as he began to breathe quickly, Dani's movements, and thoughts of the three of them together like this, wrecking his control.

"We live for the moment!" he called out, "that's all we can do!"

Dani handed her glass to Emilia and she leaned forward to kiss him once more, squirmed as Bernat's hands clamped her breasts and squeezed them as never before. She groaned in pleasure against his lips then moved away, sat up, and bounced on him, her breasts jerking and swaying.

"You and I can't ever be in love because of who we are to each other... I know that!" she called out, "but what I want to do is share every moment and the act of love with you!"

"She understands, now," Emilia assured him as if she had read what was at work between the two of them, or that Dani had confessed to her about the situation she felt herself to be in.

"Is that what you were talking about when I came back?"

"Yes. Now use her body for your pleasure, both of your pleasure."

Bernat knew that was already the case as he heard Dani's breaths become sharper.

"If you feel yourself starting to come, don't hold onto it, just let it happen!" Dani called out, groaning as he kept pulling her down onto him until it felt that he could go no further, her buttocks slapping on his legs. "Just hold me. Hold me around my back to help keep me in place. Doesn't that feel wonderful?"

She spoke out in a breathy whisper and leaned forward to kiss him again, groaning against his lips before she shuddered, feeling the leap of his penis inside her as Bernat climaxed. He sat up and embraced her, felt Dani shudder as they shared in the ebbing sensations of what had again been shared, this time in the company of Emilia.

She kissed them both, embraced them as she met Bernat's kisses, and only the brush of Dani's hands to her shoulder. She wasn't into kissing another girl in a moment that she wanted to share only with Bernat.

"Are you okay?" he asked Dani, a moment's frown of concern for her on his handsome face. He could not make out if it was a look of pleasure, or pain, that it was over. There had been no swearing, foul language, or crying out, no screaming. There had just been a special, and forbidden act of loving, between them; their forbidden lust channelled into sharing the act.

"Yeah, I'm okay," Dani answered in a small voice. She hung her head and looked down at how they were joined. "I know that I can't be in love with you, but I can love you, Bernat, and I do. It's been that way ever since the first time and we loved during that thunderstorm."

Bernat continued to embrace her, felt her breasts crushed against his body and her pussy clamping on his now flaccid length of flesh. What kind of man was he if he could not take pleasure from holding a beautiful young woman in his arms and laze in the heat and aftertaste of their lustful union?

What man wouldn't have wanted to hold a beautiful young woman in his arms and feel the afterglow of a tempestuous sexual union?

The three of them lay together in a loosened embrace, drifting off into a broken sleep. When they woke the night had closed in and it was dark. They could hear nothing but their slow breaths and from Dani a contented sigh.

Verhaalen
Verhaalen
227 Followers