OnlyFeet Pt. 02

Story Info
Lyra gets a new idea for a video. Jalen eagerly helps.
5k words
4.91
10.3k
29

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 02/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cybran31
Cybran31
43 Followers

OnlyFeet Part 2

Note: Purely fictional story, all characters depicted are 18 or over.

A few weeks had passed since I had helped my sister Lyra with her first OnlyFans video, and they had certainly not disappointed. I was at her place practically every other day helping her film new content and brainstorm ideas, and Lyra had progressed rapidly from the girl who didn't even know feet could be sexy. Her line delivery was getting more confident with each video, and after some initial profits had arrived she had treated herself to a pedicure. Her feet were smoother and softer than ever, and she had chosen a bright red polish to change things up. After my initial bout of horniness in our first recording session I had refrained from jerking off at her place. I had certainly been tempted several times - like when she had poured massage oil all over her soles, or gave a foot job to her dildo - but I didn't want her putting two and two together. It wouldn't take a genius to realize what was going on if I desperately needed to "use the bathroom" after every recording session and then emerged with a massive smile on my face. So I invested heavily in baggy pants, and 'enjoyed' her finished videos back home. My sister remained (hopefully) oblivious.

Today happened to be one of those days where I was at her place, mostly discussing new ideas and technical stuff. She was arrayed in her usual casual garb - a black tank top and some loose-fitting jeans. We were sitting on her couch, idling, when she suddenly said, "So I've been thinking... about some new video ideas."

"...And?" I drawled out lazily.

"Well, I feel like lately we've gotten a little... stagnant with them. I mean, it's all basically just the same thing. I say some hot stuff, wiggle my toes, change my position a few times and that's it."

I was feeling particularly lethargic today, so I responded, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it. You've been making some decent cash so far."

She shook her head quickly, sending rippling cascades through her chestnut hair, "It's not just about the money."

I finally tore my gaze from my phone where I had listlessly been scrolling through social media, "Uh, isn't that the whole point of this, er, venture?"

She rolled her eyes. "Well, yeah, obviously. But to be honest... it's been kind of fun too. More than I expected. I almost feel like an actress in a star movie or something..." She trailed off, and I couldn't help the chuckle that sputtered from my lips.

She glared at me and raised a nearby pillow threateningly. I held up my hands in mock surrender, still chuckling, "I yield!"

She threw the pillow anyway and another pillow war ensued. Alas, it was not as glorious as the one at my parents' place because there was decidedly less ammunition here. Eventually, a truce was brokered, and we returned to the couch.

"I didn't know you wanted to be an actress." I said, the laugh still threatening to burst through my lips.

"Oh come on, every little girl wants to be an actress!" She pouted. "I knew I never should have told you that..." she muttered.

I waved her off, "Eh, you know your many secrets are safe with me. But back to your original point - I've been having a lot of fun too." Quite a lot of fun, but she didn't need to know the details.

"Exactly!" She wagged her finger at me triumphantly. "Lemme guess, you always wanted to be a director?" She asked sarcastically.

"No." I replied, "But it has been nice bossing around my big sis for a change." I finished slyly.

She grabbed a pillow, "Don't push it." She dropped the pillow and continued, "Funny you should bring that up though, cause for our next video I want to be the one giving the orders."

I stared at her blankly. "Huh? Like a teacher roleplay or something? I think we've already done that but -"

"No." She interrupted, grinning the whole time, "I think it's time for you to make your star debut in our production."

If anything, I was even more confused. "What on Earth are you talking about?"

She chuckled, "Do I have to spell it out for you?" She started speaking in an annoying childish voice, "Lyra wants Jalen to lick her feet and suck her toes for her next video!"

I completely froze. She had to be kidding, right? There was no fucking way she had just said that. I quickly surmised it must have been a joke.

I managed to find my voice, "Yeah, ok. Real funny. What's your actual idea?"

She reverted to her normal voice, "Um, that is my actual idea. And before you get all argue-y on me," she said quickly, "Hear me out. I'm obviously gonna wash my feet beforehand so they're gonna be completely clean. It's gonna be like licking... I don't know, the top of my hand or something. Completely non-sexual for both of us. And I just know the video's gonna do great. Foot guys love that sort of thing!"

I ran my hand through my hair slowly. Holy shit, this was an escalation I had not seen coming. My sister...pleading for me to lick her feet. I was almost at a loss for words. My pants were tightening at the very thought. I let my eyes rake over her black sock-clad feet on the floor.

"Where...eh hem, uh, what gave you this idea?" I coughed out.

She smiled, "Well, actually, I remembered all the times I used to make you smell my feet as punishment. And from there I thought, 'hey, why not do that again - but make money off it this time?'"

She elaborated, "I don't want to do the same type of video over and over again. Trust me, this is gonna be fun!"

I remained at a loss for words. All I could think about were here sweaty feet pressed against my face, enveloping me in their intoxicating stink.

She misinterpreted my silence, saying exasperatedly, "Oh all right, if it's really that big of a deal we don't have to do it. It's just feet anyway. Not like you haven't smelled them before." She teased.

I made a big show of reluctantly shaking my head and sighing. "Oh, all right, cause you clearly want to do this so badly... fine, I'll do it. But," I said loudly over her triumphant shout, "I don't want my face in it. That's my one condition."

She nodded distractedly, "Yeah, yeah, that's easy enough to do with some mask or something." She started laughing, "Wow, I can't believe you're actually gonna lick my feet on camera. This is some great blackmail material..."

I raised my eyebrows, "I would be careful if I were you. I think I have far more incriminating videos of you at the moment."

She scowled. "Oh yeah. Fuck. Well, gotta start somewhere. It'll at least remind you of your proper place, peasant. "She said in a faux-snobbish tone.

"I think someone's enjoying themselves a little too much." I grumbled, but I could hardly stop my hands from shaking with excitement.

"Come on, let me show you a little script I've been working on for this kind of thing." She got up and plopped onto her bed with her laptop.

"Just how long have you been planning this?" I asked suspiciously as I sat next to her.

"Oh," she answered innocently, "A little while. It's not too complex cause I wasn't sure you would agree. And, by the way," she met my eyes and continued in a more serious tone, "You don't have to do this. I mean, yeah, I think it would be fun and a nice change of pace, but I totally get if it makes you too uncomfortable or whatnot."

I wondered if she could hear my heart thudding like a possessed drum next to her. My face felt unnaturally warm, and I felt like I was in a dream watching some stranger in my body talking to Lyra. I was still half-convinced this was all some big prank and at any moment she would turn around and laugh in my face, 'Ha, you were actually about to lick my feet, loser!' But if there was even a snowball's chance in hell I could enjoy her feet - I was sure as fuck taking it.

"Nah, it's fine. I've never licked anyone's foot before, but hey, first time for everything, right?" I was mildly impressed at my ability to string together coherent sentences given how shocked I still was.

"Cool!" She grinned back at me. "I'm glad you're so chill about this. I bet this is gonna be our best selling video yet!"

She scrolled through her laptop and opened a file. "Here, take a look at this and tell me what you think."

The simple act of reading finally calmed me down, as I felt my heart slow from its previous frenetic pace. I slowly read the basic outline she had written up, my mind already filling in the gaps and coming up with new ideas.

"Hmm. Ok. It's a start. This is gonna be more challenging than our previous videos though."

"Why?"

"Well, the camera for one thing. We're gonna have to leave it in a fixed position cause I won't be able to hold it. It's gonna take some practice to make sure we don't move out of frame."

"I could hold it though." She offered. "What's wrong with that?"

I mulled it over, "Hmm, it could work, but only for certain positions. If you're facing me with your feet straight out like this," I uncurled my legs and demonstrated, "Then we're only going to see the top of your feet - and that's not hot. Or - so they say." I finished awkwardly.

"Really doing your research with this stuff, huh?" She nodded, impressed.

I ignored her and continued, "And it also means every time you want to get a different position we're going to have to change our setup. We should probably only do two to three for now until we get more practice."

She raised her eyebrows, "More practice, huh? So you'd be cool with doing... more videos like this?"

I shrugged, "I guess. One thing at a time though. Let's see if we can make one."

"Ok." She said, "So, you think we can start today? Tomorrow and the day after I'm going to be super busy at work and I definitely won't have time then."

I shook my head, "No way we can get this done today. The script is unfinished, and I already know setting up the camera and doing multiple positions is gonna take ages... What we can do is, um," my gaze settled on her socked feet hanging over the edge of the bed, "practice."

She giggled, "Yeah, you need to learn how to lick my feet!"

I rolled my eyes, "A superbly challenging task, to be sure. But seriously, we should go through the gradual escalation of foot worship."

She looked at me like I had grown antlers. "The what now?"

I released a long-suffering sigh. "I thought you also did your research on this - you've clearly been planning this a while. It's simple. The most basic part of foot worship is the massage. Then there's smelling feet - then kissing, licking, and finally sucking toes. Gradual escalation. Simple."

Obviously, there was no 'gradual escalation of foot worship'. I had just listed, in order, all the things I wanted to do to her feet right now.

"Huh. I never heard of that before. But I guess it makes sense for foot guys. Each action gets progressively sexier, the guys get more and more horny... You know, that actually makes a lot of sense. I'm glad you know so much about this stuff - your friend Chris helping you out again?"

"He occasionally helps. I'm also perfectly capable of doing my own research." I said loftily.

"Yeah, yeah. I guess I should go wash my feet. Unless you want to lick my stinky feet!" She laughed and headed towards the bathroom.

I paused. I very much did want to lick her stinky feet. But how the fuck was I supposed to say that without making my fetish blatantly obvious? I really didn't want her to wash her feet. Clean feet were no fun at all.

"Hey, wait. Um, you don't have to wash your feet." I called out to her.

She turned around incredulously. "You sure about that? You want to lick my sweaty feet? I know in the script I say how stinky they are but I'm not going to make you lick my unwashed feet. That's just nasty."

"No," I said quickly, "It's not that, umm... I just... er, I really hate the taste of... soap... on skin." I winced inwardly at how pathetic that excuse sounded.

It looked like Lyra was even less convinced. "Soap? On skin? Just what were you getting up to with that ex of yours? Did that chick not know how to rinse or what?"

I flushed. This was not going to plan. "Seriously. I'm really sensitive to those chemicals and aromas they put in soap. Even if you rinse, I'll still taste it." This had to be one of my stupidest lies ever.

She walked back to me, frustrated, "Fine, it's your choice - unwashed feet, or soapy feet. Damn, I never knew you had a soap phobia. You... do shower, right?"

I gritted my teeth, "Yes. And it's not a - never mind. Listen, let's just see how it goes with unwashed feet - for now. If it's truly nasty - ok, fine, you can wash them. Trust me, I'm not exactly thrilled about this, but it is what it is."

She just laughed. "Seriously, when do you become an anti-soaper? Ok, just remember that you asked for this. I suppose it will add to the realism - you actually will be licking my sweaty feet! Ha, I wish I could tell everyone about this!"

"Hi-fucking-larious. Let's just get this over with." I said, sighing. Inwardly I was doing jumping jacks. I couldn't believe my half-assed explanation had worked! She returned to her place on the bed and thrust out her feet in front of me.

"Well get to work! Let's see this 'gradual escalation' in action!" Some things never changed, I supposed. Lyra had always loved bossing me around when we were kids, and it seemed like she was right back in her comfort zone. Not that I was complaining. I was already half hard in anticipation of what was to come.

She scooted forward and placed her feet in my lap (narrowly avoiding my boner). As I started slowly removing her socks, she grabbed her laptop and placed it on her legs in front of her.

"I'm going to start refining this script while you do your thing. Have you ever done anything like this before?"

"Not really. That's kind of the reason we're practicing it in the first place." I said semi-truthfully. I had attempted some foot fetish stuff with my most recent girlfriend, Jasmine, but she had quickly made it clear that she found it disgusting. That was only one of the many reasons why she was no longer my girlfriend.

I peeled open Lyra's socks like an artist unveiling his greatest masterpiece. I could stare at her feet forever. They were the perfect mix of smooth and wrinkled, and they looked softer than ever after her pedicure.

Lyra peered over her laptop screen. "Uh, is there actually gonna be any massaging or what?"

I grabbed her left foot and pressed my thumb firmly into the groove of her arch.

"That's more like it."

I left no part of her foot untouched. My fingers danced over her sexy wrinkles, exploring each valley and dip. I lavished each individual toe with a vigorous rubbing and pressed my knuckles into the ball of her foot.

"Wow. That feels... pretty nice. You must have done this before."

"Everyone's given a foot massage before. It's not rocket science."

"Well, I could certainly get used to this." She wasn't the only one. My dick, just inches away from her foot, was throbbing through my pants. Barely thinking, I leaned in and started smelling the undersides of her toes.

"Ah, increasing the escalation, huh? So, do I need to go wash my feet after all?" She smirked.

I started slightly at being caught, then remembered she wanted me to do this. "Uhh it's not that bad. I think I can handle it." I went back to smelling her feet. I took deep inhales, drinking in her scent like it was the only source of oxygen in the room.

"Hmm," She started, "In the spirit of practicing, let me try out some of these lines. Eh hem." She cleared her throat and put on her 'sexy voice' which she used for videos. "How's that foot smell, bitch?" She pressed her foot against my face and my cock twitched at her assertiveness. "That's right, nice big whiffs. I want to hear that stink going up your nose."

She then muttered to herself in her normal voice, "'Hear that stink going up your nose?' Damn, that sounded a lot better on paper."

"Yeah, not your greatest line." I agreed.

She went back into character, grinning, "That's enough backtalk from you, footslut! Let's see how you like this one!" She rubbed her right foot all over my face, enveloping me in its sweet scent. Her toes curled around my nose, imprisoning me in her heavenly odor. I was so horny I felt like I might explode any moment without any stimulation.

Lyra brought her second foot to my face and wiggled her toes. "Come on, foot slave, can you handle both?" She pressed her feet more forcefully against my face than I expected, pushing me backwards. The only problem was that there was nothing behind me, and I tumbled off the bed in an ungainly heap.

She burst out laughing while I rubbed my sore tailbone and glared at her. In between giggles she managed to say. "I guess... you can't handle both!"

I mustered what dignity I still had and got back on the bed. The momentary pause did give me a moment to collect myself from my horny daze. I had started to seriously lose control there. I needed to be more careful. I couldn't even imagine the consequences if Lyra realized I had a foot fetish and was getting horny from her feet.

As I clambered back on the head, vowing not to lose control again, she looked at me apologetically. "Hey... Sorry about that. I hope I'm not going too fast, with all the foot smelling and talking shit and stuff. We can stop if you want."

'Control, control' I muttered to myself like a mantra. "No, it's ok - the more realistic we make it look, the better the video will be. Maybe just - don't push me off the bed next time?"

"No promises! Ok, I'm a get back to writing and you can start kissing, I guess. Pretty good acting by the way - it really looked like you were enjoying it."

I swallowed nervously, "It must run in the family, huh?"

She laughed. "Totally. We were destined for Hollywood!"

She started clacking away on the keyboard and I took her feet back in my hands. They looked so plump and juicy, just waiting to be worshiped. How was I supposed to control myself around such perfect feet?

The clacking paused. "What's the problem? Mustering up the courage to kiss them?" She taunted.

I answered by licking my lips and kissing her big toe. I contorted my face into a grimace. I struggled to keep it in place as I went down her toes in order, giving each one a peck. I mirrored my actions with her other foot.

She paused her typing and looked at me. "Hey, why the frowny face? What happened to that great acting? You need to at least pretend to enjoy it. I know they probably don't taste great - but that was your choice! And seriously, you call those kisses? That's gonna look awful on camera!"

I was mildly surprised by her little outburst. Then again, once Lyra got in her groove, she could certainly be bossy. "Jeez, take it easy. We're practicing this for a reason." I kissed the base of her arch with more vigor, working my way up to the ball of her foot. They tasted even better than they smelled, an erotic blend of salt and musk that had me rock hard in seconds.

"Hey, I'm just trying to help you out. See, you're already doing a better job!" She replied cheekily.

I moved onto her other foot, focusing on her smooth heel. I kissed it right in the center, swirling my tongue around to collect that sweet sweat. I dimly registered her approving comments as I worshiped her feet.

"Going for the French there, nice."

"Ooh, a little bite, I like that."

"There we go, do it like you like it!"

Eventually I decided to move on to licking. Even though my heart was pounding wildly and my boxers were soaked with precum, I still focused on control. If I lost it, I didn't think I would be able to stop myself from ripping open my pants and blowing my load all over her feet.

Cybran31
Cybran31
43 Followers
12