OnlyFeet Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started off with a long lick, from the base of her heel to the big toe. I sighed contentedly. It was so much better than kissing. Lyra made no comment - she was intensely focused on her laptop screen. My tongue continued its exploration of her sweaty soles, lapping them up eagerly and exploring each crease of her wrinkles.

I don't know how many minutes passed as I continued salivating over her soles, but eventually I was broken from my reverie by a soft THUD. Lyra had closed her laptop and put it aside, and she was looking at me speculatively.

"All done?" I asked.

"Yup!" She chirped. "But that doesn't mean you are! If you don't mind, how about we try another position?"

"Sure. What do you have in mind?"

"We're going for the foot slave angle for this video, so why don't we try something where you're on your knees in front of me while I'm in a chair?" She asked casually.

I was too horny to particularly care about such minor details, so I nodded, "Ok, fine."

As she turned around to grab a chair I adjusted my boner so it wouldn't make a tent.

She sat down and I dropped to my knees in front of her. "Awaiting orders, mistress." I said sarcastically.

"Ey!" She wagged her finger at me. "You better not sound like that for the video. I think we're going to have to drill some subservience into you." She joked.

I scoffed, "I'll manage."

"Sure, sure... ok, I think that's enough licking for now, let's just do some nice toe-sucking and we'll call it a day." She said matter-of-factly.

"Let's?" I repeated. "You planning on joining me down here?"

She seemed to consider it for a moment. "Self foot worship is a kink, maybe I can do that for another video, huh... But not today. Not when your saliva is already all over them. Enough talk! Come on, let's finish up here."

She sat back in the old wooden chair, unleashing a chorus of creaks. Her foot extended towards me as she wriggled her toes seductively. "And hold my foot this time; it's a pain in the ass to keep it up."

I numbly followed her orders as I once more took her foot in my hands. I somehow felt more exposed without the relative anonymity of the laptop screen between us. Before, she had only observed me a few times, as she had been focused on writing the script. Now, I felt her full attention beating down on me like the Sun at its zenith.

Feeling self-conscious, I slipped her pinky toe in my mouth and swirled my tongue around it before releasing it with a soft pop. I repeated this as I worked up her foot all the way to her big toe. I shot a quick glance at Lyra - she was watching me work with an inscrutable look on her face.

My horniness quickly overcame my nervousness, and I started sucking her toes more aggressively. They were so plump, and the visual stimulation of her red toes sliding in and out of my mouth left me dangerously close to losing control.

Eventually I moved onto her other foot, as I had all but sucked away the sweat from her toes. I greedily sucked in the 'fresh' toes in twos and threes, my earlier apprehension all but forgotten. Through it all, Lyra remained uncharacteristically silent. Through the corner of my eyes, I could see she was just... watching. I thought she would practice some dialogue, remark on my technique, joke about the whole situation... but the only sound in the still room was me doing my best to devour her toes.

Her continued silence stoked my paranoia. Why was she so quiet all of a sudden? Did she finally realize I was into feet? It was getting too much for my nerves so I broke it myself, sliding my mouth off her big toe. "So... am I doing a good job so far?"

She jumped slightly, "Huh? Oh, yeah, fine, mm hmm." She brushed a strand of hair out of her face, "Umm... I was wondering about one, uh, thing. I think it would be a really nice addition to the video, especially if we add it right at the end..."

"Well, don't keep me in suspense." I stated drily. "What is it?"

She seemed to steel herself, and said firmly, "Shove all of my toes in your mouth at the same time. I read that foot guys find that really hot. I just know our video is gonna make so much money if we put that in the teaser..."

I had already been considering doing that for quite a while but thought it might be a little overboard. I was still somewhat flummoxed by her strange prior behavior.

"Umm, I don't know..."

She snapped, "Come on, just do it! I want to see how it looks!"

I was galvanized into action and crammed her slick toes into my mouth. My dick was throbbing wildly in my pants. I felt her toes sliding deeper and deeper down my throat, as I heard a soft, "Wow... nice," from Lyra.

She started a subtle thrusting motion, fucking my mouth with her foot like I was a cheap whore. My eyes widened as I prayed that I wouldn't blow my load in my pants right then and there. Her foot continued its relentless assault, as her toes tried their best to reach the back of my throat. It was absolutely degrading and humiliating... and I loved every second of it. She eventually withdrew her foot, strands of my spit still clinging to it like gossamer.

I took big gasps of air, my eyes still fixated on her feet hovering above me. Before I could even catch my breath, her other foot pressed against my lips insistently. Not needing further encouragement, I opened my mouth and welcomed in her foot eagerly. Her thrusts were even harder and faster, and my dick twitched in my pants at her assertiveness. I sucked in her toes deeper and deeper, my cheeks bulging and my lust completely boiling out of control...

ACK!

I gagged and sputtered all over her foot as she withdrew it, soaked in my spit.

"Omigod! I'm sorry! Are you all right?" She cried.

I cleared my throat a few times. "Eh hem. Ah. Yeah, I'm good. You want to continue, or..."

"No, I'm sorry. I got carried away." She looked genuinely upset, which my lust-addled mind could barely comprehend. What was there to be upset about? Her feet could gag me any time they wanted.

"I think that's enough for today. Thanks so much. I just know this video is gonna be awesome." She blurted out rapidly, looking terribly guilty, which again confused me. She had practically kicked me off her bed earlier and laughed. Why was she so upset now?

The next few minutes passed in a blur as she refused to meet my eyes and all but ushered me out the door. We made some plans to meet up later in the week, and I found myself on the other side of her apartment door after a muted farewell, wondering what the hell had just happened. To make matters worse, I was still rock hard and had been so distracted I hadn't even got a chance to blow my load in the bathroom. Luckily, my car was just a few minutes away, and I practically sprinted towards it.

The moment I got in, I tore off my pants and started stroking feverishly, recalling how Lyra's toes had felt crammed in my throat. Crazy, horny thoughts flew through my head as my arm pumped rapidly. I imagined Lyra's feet wrapped around my cock, stroking up and down as she looked me in the eyes and asked, "This is gonna be our best video yet!" I imagined her gagging on her own foot, eyes wild and makeup smeared. I imagined fucking her in missionary with her feet right in my face, scrunching and wriggling. The last image was too much, and a blast of cum shot out of my balls and splattered against the roof. Another five spurts joined it, spraying everywhere wildly. My breath came in hard pants as the wave of bliss rolled through me.

I sat back in my chair, utterly spent. Wow. That had been one hell of an orgasm. As I started the drive back home, all I could think about was my next encounter with those sexy, scrumptious soles.

12