OnlyFeet Pt. 03

Story Info
Lyra discovers a new kink, and sets a trap for Jalen.
6.7k words
4.59
10.6k
26

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 02/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cybran31
Cybran31
44 Followers

OnlyFeet Part 3

Note: Purely fictional story, all characters depicted are 18 or over.

The moment Jalen closed the door I flopped onto my bed and stared at the ceiling. It was the color of spoiled milk, with the occasional crack running through like a great, black hair. It had become a reflex of mine, almost a coping mechanism, to stare up at that ugly ceiling when the shit was hitting the fan. When Josh broke up with me, when my cat was so sick I thought she might die, and now... when I got horny from my little brother gagging on my toes.

It hadn't just been a tiny pang of arousal, either. My pussy had been gushing like a hose. As I stared at that stupid ceiling, I tried to rationalize it. I hadn't had sex in weeks. It was only natural to get an erotic response when someone had been kissing and sucking my feet.

Yeah, that 'someone' was your brother.

"Oh, fuck off!" I said to the patronizing voice in the back of my head. That had nothing to do with it. I guess... I just really liked getting my toes sucked. I would've gotten horny if anyone had been sucking my toes. Maybe it was just a really erogenous zone for me. None of my previous boyfriends had ever sucked my toes, so it was definitely a first.

We both know it wasn't about feet.

I growled and threw a pillow at the ceiling. Of course that's all it was about! What else could it be? He kissed my feet; I got turned on. End of story.

Then why didn't you get horny when he was massaging and licking your feet on the bed?

I paused. That... was a good question. Well... I wasn't really... paying attention the first time. I had been distracted with writing... yeah, that was it.

Liar! Just admit it - treating him like a slave made you feel powerful.

I closed my eyes. It was hard to deny. The thrill I had felt when he was on his knees, gagging on my toes - I shuddered. A drop of ejaculate oozed from my snatch and worked its way down my thigh.

See! You're getting randy just thinking about it!

I'd never seen Jalen so submissive before. In that moment, I had felt like I could ask him to do anything, no matter how humiliating or degrading - and he would have done it. My toes had been fucking his throat, and he had just let them slide in deeper and deeper... Another stream of cunt juice flowed from my pussy.

How had I never tried this before? I felt a feverish excitement run through me, like a switch had flipped in my brain revealing an entirely new approach to sex. How had I ever been satisfied with the sheer vanilla of my previous sex? I'd always been the submissive one, giving head on my knees, sticking my pussy out to be fucked doggystyle, letting my ass be slapped and my tits groped. A smile curved across my lips as a new set of images rippled through my mind.

Jalen, gagging on my feet again, this time with a chained collar around his throat that I used to sink his head deeper onto my foot... Jalen's head buried under me as I sat on his face, grinding my clit into his tongue... Riding his dick as he lay eagle-spread, tied up and helpless...

My hand darted under my pants and rubbed my slit through my panties. I was still soaking wet. I started rubbing slow circles around my clit, enjoying the friction against the fabric. I had gotten so wet just from dominating Jalen with my feet. How would I feel with him completely at my mercy, riding his face like a dildo?

My fingers froze. Why did I keep seeing Jalen's face and no one else in my horny thoughts? I tried picturing Josh on his knees before me, begging me to take him back. But the image was corrupted and imperfect, like seeing something so ridiculous in a dream that it yanks you back to reality. Josh would never lower himself and do something like that. Jalen, on the other hand... had done so not 10 minutes ago.

I wasn't masturbating to my brother. I was frigging myself to how he had made me feel. There was a difference.

Uh huh. Yeah. Keep telling yourself that.

I was too horny for semantics; I fumbled through my nightstand and immediately turned on my vibrator. My jeans were thrown off in seconds, with my panties quickly following suit. I sighed softly as I lowered the vibrator onto my wet mound. My fingers teased the edge of my lower lips and my toes curled in pleasure.

My toes... still slick from their expedition in the back of Jalen's throat. Mmhh, that was definitely happening again. And he liked it too; I could tell from his face. Sucking and choking on that foot like his life depended on it... I ramped up the vibrator's power to the max.

Maybe... I moaned as my fingers teased my clit... Maybe he liked it when big sis took charge. Maybe that's all he wanted; to submit to me and be my slave... Fuck, I was close.

My hips started thrusting against the toy erratically. I could see it now - I could make him eat me out for a 'video' - and I'd make sure to get lots of 'practice sessions' beforehand... My legs quivered as I started pumping three fingers in and out of my cunt.

I finally climaxed, and the orgasm rushed through my core like a bolt of lightning. I sagged into the bed as my fingers continued rubbing slow circles around my clit. I looked up at the ceiling again, this time with a satisfied smile.

As I lounged on my bed like a contented cat, a thought suddenly struck me. Had Jalen actually enjoyed worshiping my feet? It had been a fleeting thought my lust-addled brain had conjured up, but was it actually true?

My mind reflected on all that had happened just 30 minutes ago. Now that I thought about it... it certainly seemed like he had been enjoying himself. I had even praised him for doing such a good job acting - but what if he hadn't been acting? I sat up, my brow furrowed.

Admittedly, I hadn't really been paying much attention in the beginning. But the moment he started sucking my toes on his knees, I couldn't take my eyes off him as he serviced my feet like a whore. And he had certainly been... thorough.

I had all but fucked his face with my foot, and not once had he pleaded for me to stop, just allowed my foot in deeper and deeper like a bitch deepthroating a cock... Fuck, I had even made him gag and slobber all over my foot and he had wanted to continue. But - what did it all mean? Was he into feet? Being dominated? Both? Was I reading too much into it?

I growled in frustration. One thing at a fucking time - feet. Did Jalen have a foot fetish? The more I thought about it, the more I became convinced he did. After all, it had been Jalen who first suggested I try doing foot stuff for OnlyFans. And then there was his suspiciously spot-on advice on all foot-related matters - he seemed to know exactly what a foot guy would find hot... I nearly slapped my forehead as I remembered the strange conversation we had as I was going to wash my feet. 'Soap on skin' I muttered incredulously. I had actually believed that shit?! Of course he didn't want my feet clean - even I knew foot guys loved stinky feet.

In all likelihood, Jalen was into feet. I scowled. I had felt guilty that I had gotten even slightly aroused by Jalen, but if I was right, he'd been indulging his lust for weeks! All that helpful advice, the innocent offer to record me... it had all been a facade just so he could use me to get off!

Two could play that game, though. Now that I was almost certain he had a foot fetish, he was putty in my hands. I grinned as I glanced at my wiggling toes. He was never getting a freebie like he had gotten today ever again. Oh, I would make sure he would beg on his knees just to get a whiff of my feet. A shiver ran down my spine at the thought.

Yes, it was obvious I would have to punish him for his behavior. Lying to me, using me - I tutted disapprovingly. As his big sister, it was up to me to instill some... discipline. And if I happened to enjoy myself while doing so, that was just an added bonus.

I rummaged through the sheets and powered up my laptop. I wondered what kind of BDSM outfits they had on Amazon...

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I ran my fingers through my hair yet again as I glanced at my phone.

7:15

I sighed and drummed my fingers on the table impatiently. What business did Jalen have being late when he lived barely 10 minutes away? I thought about texting him again, stared at the screen for a moment, and restrained myself.

I couldn't believe I had allowed myself to get so worked up over this. I was supposed to be the strong one, the newly discovered dom. And yet here I was, my nerves frayed like it was my first date.

I had a plan of course, but I couldn't help the tiny feelers of self-doubt worming their way through my heart. What if I was completely wrong about Jalen? What if he actually wasn't into feet? What if I pushed him too far? What if, what if...

I looked at my phone again.

7:16

For Fuck's sake, could that clock be moving any fucking slower? I pulled open my laptop and started scrolling through the lines for the video again. My eyes were knifing over the final lines when I was broken from my reverie by the sound of a key opening my lock.

I stood up and crossed my arms.

"You're late." I uttered reproachfully.

It was Jalen of course, dressed in a nondescript black T-shirt and dark jeans. He just grinned, "Hello to you too. Nice to see you. How was your day?" He finished ironically.

The frown remained on my face. "Pretty shitty. I had to spend an extra hour at work, and then my train got delayed like 30 minutes." It was suddenly much easier to convert my nervousness into anger as I recalled the day's misfortunes.

"Damn, that sucks. Sorry I was late. Parking was a nightmare. I found a spot like 6 blocks away." He took off his light jacket and placed it on the coat rack. He continued, "So, is our star actress all ready for her performance?"

I raised my eyebrows. "I should be asking you that; have you forgotten this is your star debut?"

He rolled his eyes. "Right. What an illustrious start to my career. Anyways, it's already pretty late so we should get started soon. You got everything ready?"

Well, someone was eager. I hid my smile and nodded. "Yeah, I just don't know how much we'll get done today." I fake yawned, "I'm just so tired today, I was up on my feet so long."

I watched his eyes flick to my feet and linger there for a long moment. He seemed to start to say something, then paused.

I grinned. "Hey, why don't you rub my feet before we start recording? You did such a good job last time, and I could really use a foot massage right now."

"Umm... Yeah, I guess I could. It's no big deal." He said casually, his eyes once more raking over my socks.

I smiled gratefully. "Thanks a lot! And they're nice and sweaty, just the way you like them!" I returned to rickety old wooden chair, the same one I had used when I'd foot-fucked his face.

He froze. "Uh, what? I - I don't - "

"Yeah, I know you don't like soapy feet, so I haven't washed them for 3 days. Just looking out for you, bro." I said with a straight face. This was a test, of course. I wanted to be completely certain he had a foot fetish. No normal person would willingly touch, smell, and worship feet that hadn't been washed for 3 days.

"Uhh... you didn't need to do that. I don't like sweaty feet, I just can't stand the taste of freshly soaped skin. You could have washed your feet a few hours ago and it would have been fine." He bullshitted.

"Oh, my bad. I wasn't sure how your soap phobia worked. Well, it's your choice then - super stinky feet, or freshly washed?" I held up my feet and wriggled my toes.

He paused, like he was actually pretending to think about it. Damn, no wonder I hadn't figured him out before. Jalen was a remarkably good liar.

He shook his head, as if resigning himself to a grim fate. "I guess I'll settle for the stinky feet, and we'll see how it goes. It wasn't so bad last time."

I sat up in my chair, feeling a sudden burst of confidence at his decision. He definitely had a foot fetish. My earlier nerves were completely forgotten as a sense of power and control flowed through me. I didn't just have an ace up my sleeve; I had the whole fucking royal family.

"Ok, good luck!" I shot back cheekily, peeling off my grimy socks and throwing them at his face. He caught one and held it gingerly up to his face. His face contorted, "Ooof, yeah... That's pretty strong."

"You asked for it! Now come on, rub my feet already!" I pressed my feet together impatiently.

"Ok, ok! Should I get another chair, or..."

"The floor is fine. You might as well get used to that position, you're gonna be in it for a while," I joked. I felt my pulse quicken as he got on his knees in front of me again. Just like last time...

He laughed, "True enough. You just like seeing me on my knees, don't you?"

I answered by shoving my feet into his chest. "Enough chit chat." I said sternly.

He took a foot in his hands and started kneading my arch. My pussy tingled as I reveled in my control. "Mmmhmm, that's more like it. I could get used to this."

He remained silent, his gaze locked on my soles. I smirked.

As his fingers started pressing against the ball of my foot, I continued, "You wouldn't mind doing this more often, right? My feet get so tired after work sometimes..."

He took a while to respond. "Umm... yeah, it's no biggie. Guess I'm pretty good at this, huh?"

"Don't get cocky!" I warned him. I scooted my chair forward and leisurely put my other foot on his upper thigh. His eyes flicked to it, then to me, before he resumed massaging. I started wiggling my toes on his jeans in slow circles.

"So... I guess they don't smell so bad, huh?" I said after a few minutes of quiet rubbing.

"Mmhmm." He agreed, "Guess your feet don't sweat so much."

"Huh, they certainly feel sweaty. Here, let me try getting some of that sweat off." I pushed my chair even closer, and brought both feet to his face. I started rubbing my feet all over his face, spreading my foot sweat on his cool skin.

He made no effort to remove my soles, eventually saying, "Uh... what are you doing?"

"Oh, don't mind me. This feels great on my feet, your face is nice and cool."

I continued to press my feet right into his face, sighing softly as I felt my vagina moisten. Jalen was on his knees before me, just letting me use him as I saw fit. I trapped his nose between my toes, playfully asking, "Sure you can handle that odor?"

He inhaled deeply several times and I saw a very obvious bulge in his tight pants. Good thing I had asked him to wear jeans yesterday. He replied in between sniffs, "Yeah... it's... manageable..."

I kept my left foot on his face while my right dropped down to his thigh again. I shifted my foot so it 'accidentally' grazed his erection.

He froze.

I pretended like nothing happened, sliding my foot to another spot on his leg. It was gratifying to be proven right - I was now unequivocally sure he was into my feet.

After a few more minutes of rubbing, I reluctantly told him to stop. My pussy ached for me to go further; to gag him and shove his head into my wet snatch, but I restrained myself. There would be time for that later, hopefully...

We went over to my laptop and did a final review of what he had planned for the video.

"So, I was thinking for the first scene... we could maybe do something different." I started.

"Ok, what do you have in mind?" He asked.

"Well... I was thinking about what I said earlier... about you being in the same position for the whole video... and I thought that might get a little boring."

He nodded, catching on, "Ok, so you wanna try different positions. Maybe... we can have me be flat on my back, or something?"

"I was actually thinking - we could put you in a chair next to me. Except you'd be tied up - you know, to really drive in the whole 'slave' aesthetic." My heart beat rapidly as I maintained a casual tone.

He paused, thinking it over. "It could work. It would be better if I was on a lower chair and you were on a higher one - so that way your legs won't get tired from lifting your feet up into my face."

I nodded appreciatively. "Good thinking. I have a pretty high stool in the kitchen, I can use that one."

I could barely keep my hands from shaking as I went to the kitchen to grab the chair. He was walking right into my trap - and didn't suspect a thing.

He set the two chairs up and positioned the camera accordingly. I grinned at him once he was done. "So, slave, ready to get tied up?"

He rolled his eyes. "I swear, the things I do for these videos... The camera's all set, let me just put my mask on." He fished a basic black mask out of his pocket and put it on. It was as simple as it could get - a thin piece of fabric that went over the eyes and nose.

He sat down in the chair, and I could barely keep the smile off my face as I got to work tying him up. I secured his arms and legs to the chair tightly, doing my best to make sure the double knots were unyielding.

"Woah," he said, "Think you could loosen those up a bit? They're digging into my skin."

"Don't be such a pussy." I scolded him. "Like you always keep saying, we have to make it look realistic. It'll only be for a few minutes anyway. Anyways, I gotta go change."

He looked baffled. "Change? What do you need to change for?"

I shot him an affronted look, "Come on, you can't seriously think I'm going to let people see me wearing this." I swept my hand over my ratty jeans and faded top. "Besides, I also gotta get my makeup done."

His eyebrows shot through the roof. "You couldn't have done all that before tying me up?!"

I chuckled, "Oh, quit complaining. It'll give you time to get used to those ropes. So long!"

He sighed deeply as I giggled. Oh, he had no clue how much he had just fucked up. He was tied to a chair, completely at my mercy... and I wasn't feeling particularly merciful. As I started slowly changing into my outfit in the bathroom, I allowed my righteous anger to return. Jalen had manipulated me and used me from the start. It was about time I evened the score.

About 10 minutes later I emerged. My heeled boots clacked loudly on the wooden floor, causing Jalen to stir. "Jesus, about time! What took you so -" His voice died in his throat as he swiveled his head to look at me.

I advanced slowly, like a spider returning to a trapped fly on its web. I enjoyed his stunned silence as I sat across from him and crossed one leg over the other. "If I'm going to be your Goddess, I better look the part." And look the part I did. My feet were enveloped in knee high dark boots with stiletto heels. My upper body was clad in a one-piece leather corset, which showed a great deal of cleavage and clung to me like a second skin. There was a little flap around my pussy that could be undone at a moment's notice. And to complete the look, a mask obscured my face. Obviously - it was all black.

Jalen struggled to form words. "Uhh... wow... umm... I definitely wasn't expecting... that."

I pouted cutely. "C'mon, I dress up in this sexy outfit and that's all you have to say?"

He scoffed, "As if your ego needs any more boosts..." He hastily backtracked at my warning glare, "You look great. You know you look great. I'm sure the guys will love it."

"That's more like it." I said firmly. "Ok, I think we're ready to start." I ignored Jalen's muttered, "finally."

"Alright. Just... follow my lead on this, ok? You don't have to do much, just say 'yes mistress' and do what I say, got it?" I ordered.

He shrugged his shoulders, "Don't think I have much of a choice, really. Let's do it."

I pressed record, making sure I was out of the frame. I started to walk slowly behind the camera, making sure each CLICK and CLACK of my boots resonated in the air. Eventually I made my way to the chair opposite Jalen and languidly slid into the seat. "You've been a very bad foot slave, haven't you?"

Cybran31
Cybran31
44 Followers
12